HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Ajax  >  Kitchen and Bath Guys
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kitchen and Bath Guys

RebeccaShadylawn
1 review Whitby, ON

I'm so sorry Vince, I thought I reviewed you last year when you completed our new ensuite bathroom, with walk-in shower, new closets, kitchen sink - all done to spec, on time, on budget, with a smile. Definitely the best contractor we've dealt with in 35 years. A company that takes pride in their work and delivers.

Lynne Martindale from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Our basement renovation is the 3rd project for the Kitchen and Bath Guys. Vince, Anthony, Adam, Chris and Brandon did a fantastic job. Our basement is now a beautiful space for my husband and I to enjoy. Adam was especially helpful in providing ideas and delivering on the extras; installing mirrors, shelves, clocks, closet rods, lighting & wiring in media units..

Job Price

Lynne, it is always a pleasure working with you. We really appreciate the feedback. Glad you are enjoying your new space!

Brian clow in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Vince renovated our house three years ago,and we knew he would deal with our sagging floor properly. Once again he demonstrated that he deserves all the accolades on homestars. We feel really well cared for by Vince. This guy is the best.

Liz Edge in Toronto

Vince and his team were absolutely great to deal with. We had a glass shower replaced and the team that did it were fast, professional and did a fabulous job. And the painting team was great - there was a tiny issue with the paining, but the team came right back and resolved it right away. The end product is beautiful!

Mary A from Maple

Outstanding Service from beginning to end!! Vince, Anthony and their entire team are honest, reliable, trustworthy, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Kitchen and Bath Guys. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks Mary,
We appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is rewarding to know that you were so happy with the service Kitchen and Bath Guys provided. We do look forward to working with you again. Thanks for choosing The Kitchen and Bath Guys!

Maria

Vince and his team are extremely professional. I hired them to finish our basement and I am extremely happy with the results. The work was completed as promised and there were no surprises. Adam (one of the workers) was very thorough and paid close attention to detail while working in our basement. I will be doing more work in my home and will only hire these guys to do the job. Trustworthy, honest, amazing communication and a pleasure to have in my home!

Anne and Tom in Pickering
1 review Ajax, ON

We used these guys based on their good reviews but were a little sceptical that maybe they weren't entirely true - they were! Anthony managed our project & was professional & knowledgeable from start to finish. Each day he kept us updated on who was coming & when. So refreshing to find a company that actually does what they promise. If you need any home work done this is the company to use.

Job Price

Thank you so much. We appreciate your review and thank you for choosing Kitchen and Bath guys for your renovation needs. It is fulfilling to know that you are happy with the service we provide. We look forward to being the renovation providers you will continue to rely on.

Vince and his team were very responsive to our requests during our renovation. When issues did arise, he was able to find solutions to resolve them, which is most important in reno jobs like these where surprises often lurk. Excellent communications with the customer and accommodating adjustments is what makes them stand out.

Tammy from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

We had our kitchen and main floor renovated by the Kitchen and Bath Guys and we are very happy with the results. We worked with Vince throughout the process and he has always been professional, punctual and responsive. If we ever encountered an issue, which was not often, Vince was always there to help address our concerns and work with us to come up with a solution. Above all else the quality of work is excellent. Our main floor and kitchen is gorgeous!