Restore All Concrete Inc

Calgary AB T3B
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Calgary  >  Restore All Concrete Inc

Reviews for Restore All Concrete Inc

Stuart

I had a cracked and bowed retaining wall in my garage, and I was very happy with the work done by Restore All Concrete. The repairs were also much more economical than the ones suggested by other contractors. I was very impressed with how responsive Mark at Restore All Concrete was. He immediately responded to any questions or concerns I had. This was quite a contrast with other contractors I have dealt with over the years, many of whom were extremely difficult to reach. I would certainly recommend Restore All Concrete, and I would definitely hire them again.

Thanks Stuart it was a pleasure doing business with you

HK

Once I realized I had a leak in my basement wall I phoned Restore All and they where there within a few days to fix it. It was a 5'-6' vertical crack and the cost to repair it was very reasonable and the work performed was, in my opinion, expertly done. I was very pleased with the professional attitude and knowledge of the Restore All Concrete team.

Hawk

Restorall prepared the floor by grinding down the existing floor and then poured a special concrete mix on the same day. Finally they applied a rubber compound to seal around the edges of the garage floor in order to minimize any water leakage. The contractor team were friendly, efficient and patiently answered question about their work.

phoenixcomics

Super professional , got the work done on time and on budget ! Would use them again

Thanks Ben it was a pleasure working with you

7Lototmo

no fancy , crazy words. When you need somebody to tell it like it is, this is THE GUY.. (at least to my project) Great job

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you

Wesley C.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Very pleasant fellows to work with they were there when they said, did an excellent job,completed the job on time. I was very satisfied and would recommend them to anyone that needs cement repair

Thank you Wes it was great working with you and thanks for helping us out on the job

John.Adams

Very good work they're very competent we are very happy thanks for a job well done God bless you all

You were great people to work with.

Regards
Mark

Judith

We have a basement games room that had a crack by the window. The water was seeping in at what I considered to be an alarming rate. Mark came out very quickly and declared it an emergency situation, called John who came out the next day to fix it. I can't say enough about these people. They were most pleasant and, more importantly, the job was done very well indeed. Thank you to both of you.

Michael &.
3 reviews , AB

Had installed laminate flooring only to discover squishy spots. Pulled flooring and called Mark from Restoreall concrete to come and pour 280sqft of levelling compound. The crew arrived on time and completed their work very quickly. Was nice to see such a well coordinated crew. Job was fairly quoted and there were no overages in the final cost.

Great service and follow-up.

Thanks Michael it was pleasure working with you

stevemcteer

Great work, the service and communication was excellent. Thanks to Marc I have already recommended you to a coworker

Thanks Steven it was a pleasure working with you

More about Restore All Concrete Inc

Restore All Concrete Inc specializes in Concrete Restoration, Stamp Overlays, Floor Levelling, Acid Staining, Urethane Coatings, Structural Repairs, Crack Injections, Crack Repairs, Parging and Step Restoration.

We have been in the concrete repair and restoration business in Calgary, Alberta for over 39 years. We have developed effective systems to restore and repair concrete floors, concrete steps and wall cracks using the latest products and technologies.

We also offer a wide range of residential and commercial concrete finishing solutions including placing and finishing of exposed, stamped and broom finished driveways, patios and walkways, urethane and epoxy coatings, concrete staining, stamped concrete overlays, garage pads, retaining walls, curbing, steps and basement entrances.

Our experience and expertise allows us to offer exceptional service to our customers.