Restore All Concrete Inc

Concrete Contractors
Calgary AB T3B
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Calgary  >  Restore All Concrete Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Restore All Concrete Inc

Michael &.
3 reviews , AB

Had installed laminate flooring only to discover squishy spots. Pulled flooring and called Mark from Restoreall concrete to come and pour 280sqft of levelling compound. The crew arrived on time and completed their work very quickly. Was nice to see such a well coordinated crew. Job was fairly quoted and there were no overages in the final cost.

Great service and follow-up.

Job Price

Thanks Michael it was pleasure working with you

stevemcteer

Great work, the service and communication was excellent. Thanks to Marc I have already recommended you to a coworker

Job Price

Thanks Steven it was a pleasure working with you

Frame/Lassiter

Many fractures repaired in driveway, also around pool area. A leaking basement window was sealed with a liquid rubber membrane. Very professional and very attentive to homers concerns.
It was a pleasure to work with both Mark and John and wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Luke it was a pleasure working with you

Helen

The work was completed quickly and efficiently bringing 5 staff to complete the job. They helped keep the cost down and were very reasonably priced. The end result was very good. They cleaned up after the job. I dealt with Mark who always responded in a timely matter to my questions.

Job Price

Thank you Helen it was a pleasure working with you

P. C.

Mark and his team were outstanding. I started sending emails and leaving messages at 9:00pm at business as I'd just temporarily dealt with the flood in my basement. Mark replied to me with a couple hours and had someone at my house first thing the next morning. Some of the other companies I contacted told me 3 days later they couldn't get out to see me for a week!
Marks team worked hard to discover what the issue was, made one fix that didn't actually solve the problem, but they came back immediately to start figuring it out again.
They ended up having to dig 12 ft down the outside wall but they did it by hand so that they didn't destroy my back yard by bringing in a bobcat.
The problem was resolved with minimum damage and he applyed the money I'd already paid him from the first attempt onto the job that permanently fixed the issue.
He and his team were prompt, respectful, considerate of my property and very fairly priced.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Restore All concrete to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Paula it was a pleasure for you

eszupp

In our complex, over the last few years they have been putting in new driveways for us. The work they do is excellent, our corporation is very pleased with the work!!

Job Price

Thank you Erika its a pleasure working with you

Mark

Kris in Calgary

Mark was great to work with! Always answered calls/texts, showed up on schedule, completed work as planned, quality of work was good, and price quoted was the price billed. Informed them of minor defect which was repaired the very next morning.

Can't ask for much more!

Maureen &.

Mark was the first to show to give us a quote and from that point on communicated well about what was going on. The job was completed as described and we have had compliments on the work. We would use them again if we had a similar job to do.

Job Price

Ken and his partner did a very good work to rebuild my back yard patio. Happy with the result, no more water leaking to the basement.
It's a small company, but they do have the knowledge and experience.
They are reliable, hard-working people, never cut corner, doesn't matter I'm around or not. Left the key for them during our vacation, no need to worry about anything.
The work took longer than they estimated. It's OK with me because there're no other project scheduled. But if you have other things planed, maybe leave some extra time.

KC

Used Mark for a parging job on my home - due to weather, the parging started to run. Contacted him immediately and was told that he would return in the spring. This summer I attempted no less than three times to have him return - each time he gave me a date and never showed or made attempt to contact. Really a shame as he did do a good job otherwise.

More about Restore All Concrete Inc

Restore All Concrete Inc specializes in Concrete Restoration, Stamp Overlays, Floor Levelling, Acid Staining, Urethane Coatings, Structural Repairs, Crack Injections, Crack Repairs, Parging and Step Restoration.

We have been in the concrete repair and restoration business in Calgary, Alberta for over 39 years. We have developed effective systems to restore and repair concrete floors, concrete steps and wall cracks using the latest products and technologies.

We also offer a wide range of residential and commercial concrete finishing solutions including placing and finishing of exposed, stamped and broom finished driveways, patios and walkways, urethane and epoxy coatings, concrete staining, stamped concrete overlays, garage pads, retaining walls, curbing, steps and basement entrances.

Our experience and expertise allows us to offer exceptional service to our customers.