Restore All Concrete Inc

Concrete Contractors
Calgary AB T3B
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Calgary  >  Restore All Concrete Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Restore All Concrete Inc

7Lototmo

no fancy , crazy words. When you need somebody to tell it like it is, this is THE GUY.. (at least to my project) Great job

Job Price

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you

Wesley C.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Very pleasant fellows to work with they were there when they said, did an excellent job,completed the job on time. I was very satisfied and would recommend them to anyone that needs cement repair

Job Price

Thank you Wes it was great working with you and thanks for helping us out on the job

John.Adams

Very good work they're very competent we are very happy thanks for a job well done God bless you all

Job Price

You were great people to work with.

Regards
Mark

Judith

We have a basement games room that had a crack by the window. The water was seeping in at what I considered to be an alarming rate. Mark came out very quickly and declared it an emergency situation, called John who came out the next day to fix it. I can't say enough about these people. They were most pleasant and, more importantly, the job was done very well indeed. Thank you to both of you.

Michael &.
3 reviews , AB

Had installed laminate flooring only to discover squishy spots. Pulled flooring and called Mark from Restoreall concrete to come and pour 280sqft of levelling compound. The crew arrived on time and completed their work very quickly. Was nice to see such a well coordinated crew. Job was fairly quoted and there were no overages in the final cost.

Great service and follow-up.

Job Price

Thanks Michael it was pleasure working with you

stevemcteer

Great work, the service and communication was excellent. Thanks to Marc I have already recommended you to a coworker

Job Price

Thanks Steven it was a pleasure working with you

Frame/Lassiter

Many fractures repaired in driveway, also around pool area. A leaking basement window was sealed with a liquid rubber membrane. Very professional and very attentive to homers concerns.
It was a pleasure to work with both Mark and John and wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Luke it was a pleasure working with you

Helen

The work was completed quickly and efficiently bringing 5 staff to complete the job. They helped keep the cost down and were very reasonably priced. The end result was very good. They cleaned up after the job. I dealt with Mark who always responded in a timely matter to my questions.

Job Price

Thank you Helen it was a pleasure working with you

P. C.

Mark and his team were outstanding. I started sending emails and leaving messages at 9:00pm at business as I'd just temporarily dealt with the flood in my basement. Mark replied to me with a couple hours and had someone at my house first thing the next morning. Some of the other companies I contacted told me 3 days later they couldn't get out to see me for a week!
Marks team worked hard to discover what the issue was, made one fix that didn't actually solve the problem, but they came back immediately to start figuring it out again.
They ended up having to dig 12 ft down the outside wall but they did it by hand so that they didn't destroy my back yard by bringing in a bobcat.
The problem was resolved with minimum damage and he applyed the money I'd already paid him from the first attempt onto the job that permanently fixed the issue.
He and his team were prompt, respectful, considerate of my property and very fairly priced.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Restore All concrete to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Paula it was a pleasure for you

eszupp

In our complex, over the last few years they have been putting in new driveways for us. The work they do is excellent, our corporation is very pleased with the work!!