Restore All Concrete Inc

Calgary AB T3B
Restore All Concrete Inc

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Restore All Concrete Inc

Cracks in basement walls water coming into the basement

We were hit by the hail storm on June 13th water was coming in through our basement windows we had the insurance company come look at it, they removed the drywall and placed dehumidifiers in both rooms of the basement after everything was dry we had more hail and rain this is when we discovered water was also coming in through the walls I called restore all concrete and Mark came the next day I got an estimate and gave them the go ahead to do the work they wasted no time the next day the work was started and it took them no time at all to have it all done......we now have a dry basement and it only took a few days........I am very happy with the end results I would definitely call them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

Project

Great company. On time. Great quality of workmanship. They are top shelf. Highly recommended. Very professional.

jason.carling in Calgary
jason.carling in Calgary

Excellent installation and customer service

We had Restore All rebuild our crumbling back steps and repair our garage floor with an epoxy finish. Mark and John performed the work and we are extremely happy with both outcomes.

What stood out to me the most about the company was the level of honesty and customer service. Any time I had a question, Mark would respond on the phone to talk to me about it and he was timely responding to text messages. We also had a few moisture issues on site, and Mark and John were diligent to the end to make sure that the installation came out perfect, even though it took them a few extra trips.

Overall we are very happy with the services and products and would use the company again and recommend them to others.

Thank you Jason it was a pleasure working with you

Larry
Larry

Aggregate Driveway Sealing

I would like to recomend Mark and his team for all your concrete needs. Right from the get go Mark was quick to respond back to our request to have our weathered aggregate driveway inspected for restoration. He's a friendly honest guy that doesn't try to upsell you on unessesary options. Despite all the jobs he has on the go, he booked us in to be serviced in a couple of weeks. His technician Bob was polite and hard working. Before you knew it our driveway looked new and is sealed up from the harsh Calgary elements for some time to come. We have a new friend in Mark and will be calling him for all our future
concrete restoration needs.

Thanks Larry it was a pleasure working with you

Martijn in Calgary
Martijn in Calgary

Another job well done

I am a contractor and have used Restore all Concrete multiple times to help me solve some very challenging water proofing and foundation problems.
Mark and his staff are very professional and very knowledgeable and i am looking forward to use them again in the future.

Thank you Martin it's a pleasure working with you

Mark Scullion from Calgary
Mark Scullion from Calgary

Garage pad and entry

Very happy with the work they did, easy to deal with. They cleaned up perfectly. They were on time and the estimate was what I paid. Highly recommend this company and I would use them again if the need arises.

Concrete repair for patio

These guys did repair work for my concrete patio which had cracks and crumbling all over. I recommend them because:
-they didn’t try to oversell me on anything
-they were responsive and did what they said they were going to do
-they were very pleasant to deal with and answered all my questions with patience.
-their work was high quality.

Patio Repair

Mark and his contractor John did an excellent job on our concrete patio which was cracked and breaking off at the corners. The cost was reasonable and the service reliable. They showed up on time when the work was scheduled and they offered helpful advice and references on other home projects I was planning.

Thanks Warren it was a pleasure working with you

0 reviews Surrey, BC

concrete work

Our company has trusted Restore All to be our sub trade on jobs large and small for over six years and have never had a problem with their work nor there speed and completion. Their pricing is bang on and they are professional in all they do. I highly recommend them for all your concrete work.

Thanks Dale it's always a pleasure doing work with you guys

More about Restore All Concrete Inc

Restore All Concrete Inc specializes in Concrete Restoration, Stamp Overlays, Floor Levelling, Acid Staining, Urethane Coatings, Structural Repairs, Crack Injections, Crack Repairs, Parging and Step Restoration.

We have been in the concrete repair and restoration business in Calgary, Alberta for over 39 years. We have developed effective systems to restore and repair concrete floors, concrete steps and wall cracks using the latest products and technologies.

We also offer a wide range of residential and commercial concrete finishing solutions including placing and finishing of exposed, stamped and broom finished driveways, patios and walkways, urethane and epoxy coatings, concrete staining, stamped concrete overlays, garage pads, retaining walls, curbing, steps and basement entrances.

Our experience and expertise allows us to offer exceptional service to our customers.