Restore All Concrete Inc

Reviews for Restore All Concrete Inc

Mona
Mona

Foundation crack repair

These guys are great! I’ve had to use the 3 times now for foundation crack repair and each time they come on short notice and do a great job. They are prompt, polite and efficient. I highly recommend them.

Thank-you Mona

Jen in Calgary
Jen in Calgary

Would Recommend

We had Restore All Concrete fill in a very large trench in our basement for new water lines. They did a quick, clean job and charged us what they quoted.
Thanks for the great service!

Stuart
Stuart

Retaining wall repair

I had a cracked and bowed retaining wall in my garage, and I was very happy with the work done by Restore All Concrete. The repairs were also much more economical than the ones suggested by other contractors. I was very impressed with how responsive Mark at Restore All Concrete was. He immediately responded to any questions or concerns I had. This was quite a contrast with other contractors I have dealt with over the years, many of whom were extremely difficult to reach. I would certainly recommend Restore All Concrete, and I would definitely hire them again.

Thanks Stuart it was a pleasure doing business with you

HK
HK

Concrete Foundation Crack

Once I realized I had a leak in my basement wall I phoned Restore All and they where there within a few days to fix it. It was a 5'-6' vertical crack and the cost to repair it was very reasonable and the work performed was, in my opinion, expertly done. I was very pleased with the professional attitude and knowledge of the Restore All Concrete team.

Hawk
Hawk

resurfacing a single car garage floor that was badly worn over many years

Restorall prepared the floor by grinding down the existing floor and then poured a special concrete mix on the same day. Finally they applied a rubber compound to seal around the edges of the garage floor in order to minimize any water leakage. The contractor team were friendly, efficient and patiently answered question about their work.

phoenixcomics
phoenixcomics

Floor reno

Super professional , got the work done on time and on budget ! Would use them again

Thanks Ben it was a pleasure working with you

7Lototmo
7Lototmo

repaired fracture of concrete foundation

no fancy , crazy words. When you need somebody to tell it like it is, this is THE GUY.. (at least to my project) Great job

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you

Wesley C.
Wesley C.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Cracked cement basement floor

Very pleasant fellows to work with they were there when they said, did an excellent job,completed the job on time. I was very satisfied and would recommend them to anyone that needs cement repair

Thank you Wes it was great working with you and thanks for helping us out on the job

John.Adams
John.Adams

Basement

Very good work they're very competent we are very happy thanks for a job well done God bless you all

You were great people to work with.

Regards
Mark

Judith
Judith

leak in concrete basement wall

We have a basement games room that had a crack by the window. The water was seeping in at what I considered to be an alarming rate. Mark came out very quickly and declared it an emergency situation, called John who came out the next day to fix it. I can't say enough about these people. They were most pleasant and, more importantly, the job was done very well indeed. Thank you to both of you.

More about Restore All Concrete Inc

Restore All Concrete Inc specializes in Concrete Restoration, Stamp Overlays, Floor Levelling, Acid Staining, Urethane Coatings, Structural Repairs, Crack Injections, Crack Repairs, Parging and Step Restoration.

We have been in the concrete repair and restoration business in Calgary, Alberta for over 39 years. We have developed effective systems to restore and repair concrete floors, concrete steps and wall cracks using the latest products and technologies.

We also offer a wide range of residential and commercial concrete finishing solutions including placing and finishing of exposed, stamped and broom finished driveways, patios and walkways, urethane and epoxy coatings, concrete staining, stamped concrete overlays, garage pads, retaining walls, curbing, steps and basement entrances.

Our experience and expertise allows us to offer exceptional service to our customers.