Trash Connections

Reviews for Trash Connections

Eileen Knight in Toronto
Eileen Knight in Toronto

Trash Connections - Awesome Service

Abraham was recommended to me by a friend.

I engaged his services to do the removal of garbage left on my property after a house repair job and he undertook the repair like a true professional.

The job done was AWESOME and his dedication and professionalism to the task topped it off.

I recommend his services to anyone who finds themselves with the need for garbage removal or the provision of garbage bins.
The company offers a 24 hours on call service, which will be available to you within 2 hours of your call.

Do note that they provide service to the entire Greater Toronto Area.

I am forever great full to my friend for her recommendation.

Thank you very much for your kind words It was a pleasure working for you.

Cheers,
Abe

Rapid Tac

I have known Abraham / Rapid Tac for quite some years.
Abraham has helped me to take care of the house-exterior. He has applied chaulking to the chimney and wall-cracks in the past, and patched the frames of my basement windows (all to stop the rain water and melting snow from leaking into the house).
His most recent work involved pouring concrete around the drainage well located in my driveway. The job was clean and thorough.
He is a friend. I have more work lined up for him already, on the ageing house.

Thank you very much for your review.

dawnmclean
dawnmclean

Service in Uxbridge/Durham region

I spoke with Len in the Durham Region and he helped me decide how big of a container I needed. Jessie dropped off and picked up in a timely manner. Very efficient as to where I wanted it placed and he made sure to protect my driveway by placing wooden blocks down to rest the bin on.

Thank you Len and Jessie. I will probably be booking next summer again.

Dawn M
Uxbridge

jonnyg in Toronto
jonnyg in Toronto

Trash Removal /w Great Service

I needed to get some construction waste out of my backyard to prepare for a new project... I called Len early morning and he was able to come by on short notice to help me out. He was great at communicating timelines and even helped me load the entire bin! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional waste removal service.

Katherine  in Pickering
Katherine in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bin Rentals

Trash Connections is a reliable friendly and very professional company.
They arrived with a 14 yard bin on time at our home. No hassles when I required an extra day. Competitively priced and extremely helpful especially choosing the right bin size..
I would most definitely recommend them..
Thanks Trash Connections!!
Katherine, Pickering

I trust him

I have known Mr. Abe Harper for over 20 years..i grew up with him and when my uncle asked me if I knew anyone that could give him an estimate ..I said I know someone ..even after high school ..we never kept in touch ..I trust him like I trust my brother ..my uncle was so impressed with his work ..If u want a job done the right way ..Mr .Harper will get it done ..not because he is my friend ..because he gives u a full estimate and he will tell you exactly what needs to be done ..I writing this review because he is a professional ..100 percent..

Courtney in Toronto
Courtney in Toronto

Leaking Roof Repair

I had a skylight leaking from all 4 corners and it was in the middle of winter. Abe came within 24 hours to assess the situation and discovered the leak was actually coming from loose roofing around a ventilation stack.

He replaced the faulty roofing and resealed some of the surrounding shingles that were cracked as well to prevent future issues as well. He also pointed out another issue that he saw with my chimney and educated me on how I could save money and fix it myself.

My whole experience with Abe and Rapid Tac Roofing was amazing. A trustworthy and hard working team. Highly recommend for any roofing issues you may have/

Johnabraham from Scarborough
Johnabraham from Scarborough

Roof Repair

I had a leaky roof due to a bad work done by an earlier contractor which damaged ceiling. I contacted Abraham and many others for help. Abraham was quick to respond and he came and had a detailed inspection and identified the issue which was covered up by an earlier contractor. Abraham had repaired the whole area and done the work very professionally and had gone extra miles to give me a peace of mind by identifying other issues and rectified with out any extra charges. Abraham is a gentleman and I can recommend him without any reservation for home renovation works.

Novellette Whyte from Toronto
Novellette Whyte from Toronto

Home Renovation

My family moved into a newly renovated home and the problems awaiting us seemed insurmountable until Abraham came along. He had to remove portions of the wall and ceiling indoors and out to insulate the pipes and walls. He fixed doors, faucets, windows and even helped with unwanted pests in the walls.
I would recommend Abraham to anyone who needs help with their building structure. He is personable, hardworking and committed to getting the job done. Thanks to him our house in now a home.

Julie from Toronto
Julie from Toronto

insulation and roofing

Abraham at Rapid Tac really helped me out of a jam. My previous contractor had removed a huge amount of insulation from my attic after a leak repair and never came back to replace it in spite of repeated calls. Abe came right away when I called him. His crew replaced the insulation and repaired newly discovered problems with the roof. He also re-mediated problems with air flow from our soffits and fixed some other areas of concern. He may not be the cheapest, but he treated the job like it was his own home, doing things right! I'd definitely have him back.

Looking for Junk Removal pros in Scarborough?