Rapid Tac Roofing & Metal Works

Reviews for Rapid Tac Roofing & Metal Works

Courtney in Toronto
Courtney in Toronto

Leaking Roof Repair

I had a skylight leaking from all 4 corners and it was in the middle of winter. Abe came within 24 hours to assess the situation and discovered the leak was actually coming from loose roofing around a ventilation stack.

He replaced the faulty roofing and resealed some of the surrounding shingles that were cracked as well to prevent future issues as well. He also pointed out another issue that he saw with my chimney and educated me on how I could save money and fix it myself.

My whole experience with Abe and Rapid Tac Roofing was amazing. A trustworthy and hard working team. Highly recommend for any roofing issues you may have/

Johnabraham from Scarborough
Johnabraham from Scarborough

Roof Repair

I had a leaky roof due to a bad work done by an earlier contractor which damaged ceiling. I contacted Abraham and many others for help. Abraham was quick to respond and he came and had a detailed inspection and identified the issue which was covered up by an earlier contractor. Abraham had repaired the whole area and done the work very professionally and had gone extra miles to give me a peace of mind by identifying other issues and rectified with out any extra charges. Abraham is a gentleman and I can recommend him without any reservation for home renovation works.

Novellette Whyte from Toronto
Novellette Whyte from Toronto

Home Renovation

My family moved into a newly renovated home and the problems awaiting us seemed insurmountable until Abraham came along. He had to remove portions of the wall and ceiling indoors and out to insulate the pipes and walls. He fixed doors, faucets, windows and even helped with unwanted pests in the walls.
I would recommend Abraham to anyone who needs help with their building structure. He is personable, hardworking and committed to getting the job done. Thanks to him our house in now a home.

Julie from Toronto
Julie from Toronto

insulation and roofing

Abraham at Rapid Tac really helped me out of a jam. My previous contractor had removed a huge amount of insulation from my attic after a leak repair and never came back to replace it in spite of repeated calls. Abe came right away when I called him. His crew replaced the insulation and repaired newly discovered problems with the roof. He also re-mediated problems with air flow from our soffits and fixed some other areas of concern. He may not be the cheapest, but he treated the job like it was his own home, doing things right! I'd definitely have him back.

Francois
Francois

Flat roofing

This summer, we had a flat roof redone (due to leaks) as well as the deck that rests on it. The workers who did the work did not know what they were doing, as they left us with larger and nastier leaks than we had before (covered up by the new deck). Upon recommendation, we called on Abraham and his crew to come and fix the situation. They were on site within a few days, promised to fix the roof despite having to lift the deck and deal with the countless mistakes of the initial workers, and committed to do so right away. They worked tirelessly (including in evenings), informing us of the problems they found along the way and the solutions they proposed. Their work ended up being of a top quality, and they managed to fix problems we thought were unsolvable without redoing all the work we had done at a very reasonable price. We have dealt with many different roofers over the years and Rapid Tac Roofing is the first company that made sure their work was of the utmost quality at every stage, prompt, and reasonably priced. Abraham also committed to come back if we had any further problems (given the structural problems occasioned by the first job). I would recommend Rapid Tac to anyone who has roofing work (repairs or new roof) to be done in Toronto, if they are looking for curteous, knowledgeable, skillful and hardworking people they can trust. They are a gem in an industry filled with shabby and deceitful workers. As Abraham told us several times, he loves his job and loves a good challenge. We gave him one, and he conquered it with flying colours.

Roofing Repair

We had an ugly leak around an upstairs patio door that caused significant damage to our kitchen ceiling. It was challenging to not only diagnose the root of the issue but to find a contractor willing to take on a small but complicated job. Abe came through yet again for us with an incredibly reasonable quote and outstanding work. He thoroughly examined the issue, replaced a lot of rotten wood and fixed the problem thoroughly without having to completely remove the patio door. He saved us literally thousands of dollars and I'm very grateful for his honest and hard work.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

New roof

We hired Abe back in July to replace a flat roof and a sloped roof at the back of our house. While the quote was SLIGHTLY higher than the others we received, it was abundantly clear that Abe was much more qualified, would do a much more thorough job (other quotes completely overlooked some serious issues), and cared much more than anyone else.

His careful eye spotted other issues which he took care of (often at no charge) and he met all the timelines that we discussed at the beginning, which meant working outside of normal hours.

Given all the shady roofers in this city, it's nice to find someone who treats your home with the same care as he would his own. Abe and his team were great from start to finish and I would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again.

Nadine from Toronto
Nadine from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

roof repairs

While the repairs we requested were done quickly and efficiently, I was told that there were MANY things that also needed to be fixed as soon as possible. This list totalled thousands of dollars and when I called another company for a 2nd opinion, I discovered that no additional repairs needed to be done.

I think you are mistaking me for someone else...I don't remember any customer with your name.

kate in Toronto

I'm so glad I found Abe and Rapid Tac! Abraham provided an incredibly reasonable quote and the work that his team did on our seriously rotten roof was very impressive. They spent over 12 hours ripping off over 80 years and 3 layers of crappy shingles and did an amazing job putting on new ones. They cleaned up perfectly, kept to the quote despite the job being harder than anticipated and were polite and courteous. I will hire Rapid Tac again and highly recommend them to others! Thanks again Abe!

JANNA S. PETERSON from Toronto
JANNA S. PETERSON from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

ROOF-Partial

Abraham and his crew were very prompt, professional and polite. I was impressed with how quickly Abraham answered my email questions regarding the partial replacement of shingles on my roof. Despite it being a small job, they were happy to do it and did it promptly and left my property clean when they left. I was very satisfied with their service, work, and kindness. Thanks Abraham! Rapid Tac: 416-299-1788

More about Rapid Tac Roofing & Metal Works