Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
5278 Brokwood Crt Mississauga ON L5V 2K6
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Mississauga  >  Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Reviews for Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

Carol in Mississauga in Mississauga
Carol in Mississauga in Mississauga

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

The kitchen looks amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Jim took the time to clearly explain the process, provide me with options and advice on what would look best. Jim and Mike were punctual and efficient as the entire process took less than a day to complete and my kitchen was left just as clean as when they started.
I did look at other companies before choosing Adore your Home Inc but am truly glad that I chose them.

Dear Carol,
We are truly grateful for your testimonial. Thank you so much for selecting us for your project. It was a pleasure to to have you as a client and we wish you the very best always!

Fran & Ken in Brampton
Fran & Ken in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!
We are delighted by the change in our kitchen. We were extremely pleased at all levels with the service, ethics and workmanship provided by Jim and Mike. They were prompt, stuck to their time line, and did an excellent job with attention to the smallest detail. They left the kitchen absolutely clean the first day and at the end of the project. Jim was very obliging and respectful of our property and our numerous questions which he answered painstakingly and in details. The pricing was competitive, with no changes or surprises like others, and the quality of workmanship was outstanding. Great job, Jim and Mike.!

Dear Fran & Ken.. thank you for your for sharing your experience through that detailed review. You were amazing clients to work for. Mike & I thank you for your compliments. I hope we can be of service again to your family and friends in the future!

Sandra and Sean in Mississauga
Sandra and Sean in Mississauga

Kitchen refacing Adore your home inc.

Our kitchen looks amazing. Everyone who has seen our kitchen can’t believe it’s the same cupboards. We had thought of replacing the cabinets but when we found Jim and saw what we could get for a fraction of the price is was a done deal.Why would anyone want the inconvenience of having your kitchen ripped apart for weeks when you can have a brand new look in 2-3 days. We love the extra features we added 3 drawers that replaced a cupboard ( we love the pot drawer), lazy Susan’s and the pullout for garbage and compost . Jim takes great pride in his work and it shows. Jim and Mike left my kitchen spotless even though the work wasn’t completed. I would highly recommend Jim you will not be disappointed.

Hi Sandra & Sean,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed review! We're so glad that you like the finished product! The kitchen really works with your new flooring.
I also thank you for complimenting us on our clean up, which we do at the end of each work day. I wish you the very best and please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.

jcatena271 in Mississauga
jcatena271 in Mississauga

Amazing Transformation!

My kitchen looks amazing! Jim took the time to explain to me my options as far as new cabinetry and hardware was concerned. He was very patient throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend his services to anybody

Thank you so much for your review. It was very nice to work with you. We wish you the very best always!

Bmortagua in Georgetown
Bmortagua in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen Refacing

I love my new kitchen!! I can not put into words how impressed I am with Jim at Adore your Home Inc. He is quick, professional and very knowledgeable. He take pride in his work and will do everything to ensure the client is happy with the finished product. Highly recommend Jim at Adore your Home!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us that positive review. We're glad that you're happy with the end result. You have been wonderful clients and I'm glad to have been of service to you.
Hope you enjoy your summer.

Marisa from Mississauga
Marisa from Mississauga

Kitchen Refacing

My husband and I were very pleased with our kitchen Refacing. We did our homework and had a few other estimates, but Jim from Adore Your Home Inc. had the best ideas and products to achieve a cost effective solution. Jim is very approachable, accommodating, and kind. He has a creative eye and takes great pride in his workmanship. He never made a big mess and always cleaned up during and after the job. His attention to detail is great. He was very punctual and had the job done in the time he had quoted us. We get a lot of compliments for our kitchen and now we have a kitchen that we love! I would highly recommend this company!

Dear Marisa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this fantastic review. I'm so glad you are happy with the finished product. Nick and you were absolutely a pleasure to work with! Thank you for your business and good luck in the future.

Kitchen Refacing

We were planning to sell our home and needed to remodel our kitchen. Refacing the kitchen transformed our small, outdated kitchen to a modern, spacious kitchen. It was a huge selling feature for our home. We were able to sell our home within 3 days.

Follow up was great – Adore Your Home gave us an estimated install date and they were able to install a week earlier. They were able to complete the job in a day. They were efficient, tidy and organized. We have recommended Adore Your Home to all our friends and family.

Thank you so much for that awesome review and congratulations on selling your home in 3 days! That's an achievement in the current market. I'm so glad you decided to reface your kitchen before you listed your home and I do believe that it helped increase the value of your home along with making it more desirable for prospective buyers.

We wish you good luck in finding your new home and hope you have a smooth transition.

daniel.derose
daniel.derose

Kitchen Refacing

Excellent work! My parents are super happy with the kitchen refacing Jim completed. Kitchen looks great. Jim's attention to detail shows in his work. Job was completed on time as promised at the price quoted.

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a testimonial. We are so glad that your entire family, especially your parents, are happy with the transformation. We enjoyed working for your family and really appreciate your hospitality!

J &B in Mississauga
J &B in Mississauga

Pantry/Sewing Cabinet and Linen Cabinet and reface Bathroom Vanity

We hired Adore your home for the above work.
We are very pleased with the work and with Jim of Adore Your Home.
Jim is very friendly, reliable, honest, efficient and very experienced at what he is doing.
We first hired Jim and Adore Your Home about four years ago to reface our complete kitchen. He did an excellent job with that as well.
We picked Adore Your Home randomly from the Internet and are very fortunate that we did.
Bill and Jean, Mississauga

Dear Bill & Jean,
Thank you so much for that positive review! It was a pleasure to serve you both of the times. Thank you for choosing to work with our company twice over!
We wish you the very best always.

Joe in Halton Hills
Joe in Halton Hills

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

We are extremely happy with our kitchen refacing. It has transformed the space. The price was competitive and the workmanship excellent. Jim, the owner of the company, came to our home and spent considerable time with us going over all aspects of the job. He made helpful recommendations and answered all our questions thoroughly. He did the work himself with an assistant and it was very professionally carried out. We recommend his company highly.

Dear Joe,
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that you and your wife like the final product. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come!
Jim Ginwalla

More about Adore Your Home Inc. 'The Original Kitchen Refacing Company'

'Adore Your Home' provides superior home improvement services for home owners throughout the GTA -West area.

Our specialty is 'Kitchen Refacing', which is a process of changing the doors and sides of your existing kitchen and replacing them with updated door styles and colors. This process saves the homeowner a lot of money and the end product looks just like a brand new kitchen!

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.