Element Heating And Gas Inc.

Formerly Park Mechanical
Dundas ON L9H5S4
Element Heating And Gas Inc.

Reviews for Element Heating And Gas Inc.

Lori in Hamilton
Lori in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace Installation

Park Mechanical installed my furnace at a fabulous rate that beat out other competitors. Their service was amazing and the 2 men that installed it were polite, clean, quick and knowledgeable. They explained everything I needed to know about maintaining my furnace (as I am a new home owner) and made me feel confident and secure about my purchase!

Brian in Dundas
Brian in Dundas
1 review Dundas, ON

Several plumbing and sump/well pump repairs and renovations

I've used Park Mechanical several times for both various plumbing jobs as well as for service and repair of my sump and well pumps. In every case they did an excellent job and charged me very reasonable prices well below those of big name plumbing companies. For one large job they even came in well below their quote. I highly recommend them.

More about Element Heating And Gas Inc.

Your EXPERT POOL HEATER & GAS LINE INSTALLATION TECHNICIANS in Hamilton, Burlington & the surrounding areas for: -Pool heater sales & installations -Pool heater repairs -Underground natural gas lines We are fully licensed and insured for all of your Heating, Air Conditioning, and Natural Gas needs. We install, service and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Greensville?