Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Caroline
Caroline
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacement of split air conditioner

Afer 4 visits, over several weeks and some date confusion on the part of Boonstra, we replaced the AC (only 6 years old and purchased through Boonstra) with a different model. The 2nd AC technician as well as the installer Matteo, were knowledgeable and respectful.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

The

Adrian was amazing! Even though it wasn’t what we wanted to hear, Adrian was helpful and knowledgeable. He made every effort to fix our AC unit - so many tests, inspections and reinspect to make sure his prognosis what’s the best he could do. Thank you Adrian for the amazing service, kind sentiment and taking the time to explain everything and answer questions I didn’t even think to ask.

Nicole in Burlington
Nicole in Burlington
0 reviews Kingston, ON

New A/C unit

Peter and Ryan installed a new A/C unit in half a day. The job was done professionally with courtesy insuring Covid-19 safety precautions were applied. They both made sure we understood the operation and maintenance of the unit.

Thank you Peter and Ryan.

Dmacb4
Dmacb4
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace service

Corey was great in addressing furnace concerns and solution. He taught me a great deal about how to better improve the function of my heating and cooling. I feel very confident in the repairs that were recommended and they will be completed quickly. Great experience.

Maintenance

Always excellent service from Boonstra with contract coverage. Fixes all issues, replaces parts under warranty and tunes the system according to conditions. Recommend contract coverage, otherwise when temperature extremes hit, you may not be able to get service in time...

Sergio Fappiano
Sergio Fappiano
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

service AC

Jeff was the Tech that serviced our AC unit, he was courteous Knowledgeable and very Friendly. I would recommend Boonstra for any of your service needs for furnace or AC.

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Plumbing

I would definitely not recommend this company at all. I had a kitchen sink trap that needed replaced $27 at Rona for the part. Yes I found this out after the guy came who wasn't the guy in the picture. I was told $90 plus the part. He left to go to the van and came back with a quote over $400. I told him to get out of my house and he insisted on the $90.
He got out of my house and apologized for his actions. A very dirty company.

Tracy, We appreciate your feedback, and would like to have the opportunity to make this right. If you can please call our office at (289) 348-0401 and ask to speak with me, Nimo, the Operations Manager. Thank you.

New AC installation

James installed a new AC unit at our home. Very pleased with the level of his work, knowledge, and cleanliness of the job. Arrived right on time and worked efficiently. I would recommend the company, James and his assistant.

AC install

James and his assistant worked extremely efficiently. Everything that was done was explained to us prior to their leaving the property. The job went smoothly and they were extremely tidy and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend James @Boonstra Heating and Cooling

Laurie
Laurie
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.

More about Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning started in 1961 as a one-man operation out of the basement of Clarence Boonstra’s home on Algonquin Street. Shortly there after Clarence purchased the current location across the road. From its meager yet ambitious beginnings, the company has become one of the largest heating and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burlington?