Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Feaz in Burlington
Feaz in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace, A/C and Water Heater

Boonstra service manager was excellent and attentive to my requirements. The service technicians were able to complete the job and leave things tidy.

I trust their service level will continue.

I choose them as they were attentive vs the bigger companies like enercare which have too many layers of bureaucracy.

I appreciated the attention that was given by the service manager.

Thank you Feaz for the positive feedback for everyone at Boonstra involved with your install. Customer satisfaction is top priority for us-happy to see that reflected in your recent service call.

Roger in Scarborough
Roger in Scarborough
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

HVAC service

We've been customers of Boonstra since they installed our HVAC & water heater system over six years ago. We have complete trust in their products and their comprehensive service by professional, technically excellent, friendly and accommodating service personnel. Scott, who attended on today's service call, went beyond our high expectations with his attention to every detail and his provision of useful advice on care of our HVAC system.
R. Mann,

6 June, 2019

Hearing our technician Scott "went beyond your expectations" is wonderful to hear! Thank you Roger, not only for the terrific review but for putting your trust in Boonstra for so many years!

Mel from Hamilton
Mel from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Maintenance Agreement

My maintenance guy, Adrian A, is absolutely THE BEST around. He is hard working and efficient, is truthful and trustworthy, and just plain cracks me up! There is no one I trust more with my HVAC system. EVER. That's why he's been with me for 8 years. Request Adrian for your next service appointment - you won't be disappointed!

What a wonderful review and recommendation for our technician Adrian....Thank you Mel. I'll be sure Adrian sees your post-it'll make his day!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great company to deal with

We have had an annual service contract with Boonstra since we moved to our home 13 years ago. They are always very attentive and prompt with help. Most of the time we have had the same service tech for our A/C and furnace checkups; Adrian is the BEST! He is always courteous and pleasant, very diligent and fastidious. He always takes time to explain what he is doing and little things that are happening with our system. He bends over backward to be helpful! Could not be happier with our service

What a terrific review for our technician Adrian....Thank you so much! You are a valued customer and we appreciate you putting your trust in Boonstra for so many years!

SD in Oakville
SD in Oakville
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Annual AC Maintenance

I have used this company for many years and service is always excellent. Today Jeff did AC maintenance. He was prompt, courteous, and particularly helpful with advice on fan useage, dehumidification, and other details. He also dragged the hose around to rinse debris out of the outside unit. The price I listed includes tax and is for 1/2 the annual fee, which also includes a free furnace filter.

Thank you for the positive review on the services performed by our technician Jeff!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Service maintenance

Service Technician came on time and serviced air and heating, he replaced part under warranty. Zero cost Good service from Technician and Boonstra. I would recommend this company for Heating and Air

Thank you so much for the terrific review and recommendation for Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning!

Furnace repair

They offer thorough advice with minimal pressure to inform you on you realistic options to maintaining a consistently temperate home. I just got a quote on a new furnace as my current one is dying. They will refund my inspection fee if I move forward.

Thank you for taking time to leave Boonstra such a positive review!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Replacement furnace and air conditioner

My 18 year old furnace broken down 4 days ago. Boonstra tech came and suggested that I replace both as it would be at least 1200 dollars to fix current furnace. Sales person came the same day. Prices where a bit inflated but he garenteed professional installation. The techs showed up 1 hour and 45 minutes late with no phone call to advise me of this. The 2 techs were younger and had no customer service/ people skills. They did not introduce them self's and when I joked that they were late one of them said "well we had to come from Brampton" . They also left the job without saying good bye or asking if I had an questions.
The installation did not look professionally done. Thing we're things not sealed right. Air conditioner was left on the brakes without anything bolting it down. I contacted the sales person and the manager all they said was they would come back and look at it! Not I have to take more time off . I would not recommend this company.

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please contact me directly, Lindsay Coston-Operations Supervisor 905-518-6542. Thank you.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Service

We tried to Install a Honeywell Lyric thermostat controller and it didn’t work. Scott came in - he was courteous and informative and diagnosed the situation quickly. He outlined our options. After he fixed it, he reviewed what he did as well. Great job!

Thank you for posting such a positive review for our technician Scott!

MERRILL in Ancaster
MERRILL in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Duct Cleaning

The duct cleaning was included in the cost of the new furnace and Air Conditioning unit. The duct cleaning was done by Chris and Garrett 2 days after the furnace and A/C unit were installed. The work was done in the winter when there was lots of snow to track into my house (with hardwood floors). Chris and Garrett were very professional; wore booties to cover their shoes; put down a carpet runner over all floors; and cleaned up everything including putting furniture back in place at the end. It was the most thorough duct cleaning I have ever had.

Thank you Merril for the terrific review on the duct cleaning services provided by our technicians Chris & Gary. Here at Boonstra we are very proud of our Hepa-intellivac duct cleaning system.

More about Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning started in 1961 as a one-man operation out of the basement of Clarence Boonstra’s home on Algonquin Street. Shortly there after Clarence purchased the current location across the road. From its meager yet ambitious beginnings, the company has become one of the largest heating and air conditioning contractors in southern Ontario.
To provide customers with efficient service, the name Boonstra’s Heating and Air Conditioning is represented by a whole fleet of certified & trained customer service representatives, service technicians and installation technicians. We have had the privilege of having many repeat customers over the years like Donald Wall – “This is the third new furnace we’ve had installed in each of our homes. You do very good work and service – all very nice people we’ve met. Thanks”
We dedicate ourselves to exceeding our customer’s expectations in providing the highest standard of satisfaction. We believe in partnership with customers and employees which are built on our values and beliefs. We enjoy stability and growth by achieving excellence through our skilled, professional people. We secure our reputation as the best in the industry through our commitment to the customer. We are the local company to serve you!