Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

John
John
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Quick efficient and skilled not to mention honest.

Boonstra has a very efficient system to.handle your needs
Right from the receptionist
The technicians are very skilled and honest
With their diagnosis of your system
I will use their services again
John Pellizzari

Thank you so much John for this amazing review for Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning.

Friendly honest service

Excellent honest service. Got a reminder call for regular service (paid for the year) and technician was polite and very helpful. Received full description of all checks done in system.

We can’t thank you enough for taking time to post this great review. Your feedback is important to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Furnace repair quote

Very helpful and considerate. Knowledgeable and gave good advice including how to save by doing some simple tasks myself. It was a thorough and thoughtful diagnosis of the problem with my furnace.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this excellent review. We look forward to working with you again!

Bill Aliison in Burlington
Bill Aliison in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace Replacement

Our furnace stopped working on Tuesday evening.
Early Wednesday morning we called Boonstra and were well pleased with the friendliness and helpful attitude of the lady who took the call.
Steve arrived Wednesday morning and did a video appraisal of the furnace. We knew a part had gone defective and needed to replaced.
The part was very expensive and would not be available too soon.
Furnace replacement was considered and we decided to change the furnace to a new one.
Andrew & Joe came that afternoon and changed the furnace to another model and they did a marvellous job.
We are well pleased with the workmanship displayed by Boonstra and we had heat that evening.
We highly recommend Boonstra for all heating and air conditioning needs.
H W (Bill) Allison

Thank you very much Bill for such a fantastic review and recommendation for Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning. We are available 24/7 should you have an questions or concerns.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Seasonal Furnace maintenance

Recently purchased the home and wanted to get a pro to do a deep dive check on the furnace and air exchanges. The tech was good, informative and prompt. Great job!

Hammer town
Hammer town
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Incompetent, sell you things they can’t service

I ordered a erv system from them. Went with them because they could do it the fastest. Now I know why.

Their techs are incompetent. To the point it’s a joke. I was sold a top of the line erv vanee gold series and they had no idea how to balance it, install it correctly or even what thermostat/controller worked with it. I was promised one thing by the sales guy, but when the techs came to install it, it was a totally different story. I asked the techs are you going to balance or check any air pressure before you leave, it was just off their radar of things to do...didn’t even click with them.

I had about seven.....yes seven different techs come out, some where honest and just said they don’t know how to do this, and others just made up bs saying they fixed it when they didn’t do anything. Last tech even broke a seal because he had no idea what he was doing.

Be warned, these guys are not authorized dealers (check to see they are if you buy from them) and the maintenance these guys do is a total sham. I have never seen such an unprofessional company before and it’s shocking. To this day they won’t even let me talk to the owner and I am thinking of taking them to small claims court. Beware.

If you’re a home owner and don’t know anything about hvac systems do a little research, don’t trust these guys and take them for their word, you’ll see how dishonest they can get. Check up on their work. Check the filters they are replacing if they are new (they seemed way to anxious to take my old filters that were not dirty, seems they might be vacuuming them later and reusing in other homes). Check duct work for leaks if they replaced any metal work. Almost everything they did on my job they could have done better.

They even installed the thermostat controller with one screw, and left the bottom screw hole empty and didn’t even care, told me to go to Home Depot and get a screw for it....this is Boonstra, an unprofessional company I regret doing business with.

Furnace cleaned

The receptionist was very helpful, friendlfy and informative. The service guy were very helpful, friendly and informative. They arrived on time and we got a call before they were coming- they also followed all covid protocols

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with us. We’re glad to hear the extra precautionary measures we have taken towards protecting your health and safety during these unprecedented times has made a difference.

Laurie. in Burlington
Laurie. in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Service

Jeff did a great, efficient job with my furnace maintenance. He was very polite and friendly. The cost is covered by Boomstra’s monthly program and I find it a very worthwhile program. Great company.

What a wonderful review for our technician Jeff...Thank you so much Laurie! It's great to hear you had a positive experience with us here at Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning!

Jeannette Cribbs  in Toronto
Jeannette Cribbs in Toronto

Furnace

Furnace needed maintenance and a new filter. Found small water leak and part replaced under warranty. Tech was knowledgeable and explained everything that was needed. We like the service provided

Thank you so much Jeanette for taking the time to leave us a perfect rating.....it is very much appreciated!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Prompt and Thorough

We have an annual maintenance contract with Boonstra and have for years. The price indicated is for the whole year's contract. They are always courteous, they communicate well with customers and each other, and their work and work habits are impeccable. Heating and A/C are 2 less worries about our property for us, thanks to Boonstra

Thank you so much for trusting in Boonstra Heating & Air Conditioning for so many years. You are a valued customer, and we appreciate your positive feedback!

More about Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning started in 1961 as a one-man operation out of the basement of Clarence Boonstra’s home on Algonquin Street. Shortly there after Clarence purchased the current location across the road. From its meager yet ambitious beginnings, the company has become one of the largest heating and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burlington?