120 Nebo Road, Unit 2 Hamilton ON L8W 2E4

David. P in Burlington
David. P in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

New furnace Quote

If you feel like spending 2 hours listening to their song and dance, used car sales pitch then give them a call. Otherwise call anyone else. Spent 2 hours of my evening listening to sales pitch choreographed to numerous laminated sales sheets. Finally they give you their price for good, better and best (Lennox only) furnace options and the pices were crazy, crazier, and craziest ranging from $4,000 - $9,000 for one (that’s right just one) new furnace. I guess their goal is to get you to agree to the mid price option and pay $6000+. The price started at $6700 and by the time he left was down to $5000. Do yourself a favour and call around. I got a comparable 2 stage, variable speed furnace for $2000 less.

David, I am sorry to hear of your recent negative experience regarding our pricing. Should you want to discuss further, please feel free to contact me directly at 905-689-7951. Thank you, Lindsay Coston, Operations Manager.

Walt in Burlington
Walt in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Boiler maintenance

As in previous years, I am very satisfied with Boonstra. The technicians call ahead to let me know when they are on their way. Throughout the service Lewis was careful regarding the house - put booties on etc. The work was done very thoroughly. He answered all the questioned I had and explained all I needed to know. He was courteous and professional. Thank you and see you again next year. As for this review - I was happy to do it but signing up for google etc is too much trouble. Please do not share my phone number or email.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we truly appreciate it and apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared. Thanks again Walt.

bunchofbears in Dundas, Ontario Canada L9H
bunchofbears in Dundas, Ontario Canada L9H
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace check

289-348-0385
3100 Harvester Road, Unit 6
Burlington
L7N 3W8

Technician was knowledgeable and polite. He did a thorough check of the furnace and ducts. He explained everything that he checked and what he had adjusted. This is an extremely professional company.

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

Private User reviews Lincoln, ON

Service

Excellent service for my furnace maintenance. The young man that did the work (Scott) was so knowledgeable and thorough, and such a sweet and funny person. I will definitely ask for Scott again. Thank you Scott!!!

Thank you for mentioning the great work received by Scott.

ryan.borkowski
ryan.borkowski
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Service call

I called boonstra to set up a service call approximately 10 days in advance. In that time, the furnace actually stopped working. I called them to see if they had any earlier appointments and within the same day they were able to get a technician over to get the heat back on. Great service and I will probably replace my furnace with them.

Great to hear we were able to have someone out to your home quickly to ensure you keep warm during these cold temperatures. Thank you for the review Ryan.

Langford, Phil
Langford, Phil

Duct Cleaning, Air Conditioner and Furnace Check Up

Over the past number of weeks , the company has been out to our house to get us ready for winter. Service was excellent - arrived on time, neat/tidy and work performed in a professional way. Jeff (furnace inspection) gave us some great advice on how to improve the efficiency of our furnace and the air conditioner technician did likewise. A very impressive group to work with.

Happy to get your home nice and cozy for the upcoming cold weather. Thank you for the review and mentioning Jeff's great customer service and quality work.

Santo in Hamilton
Santo in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace service

We had our furnace serviced recently. Bradley was excellent. He explained everything clearly and did a very thorough job. We are very happy with his work. Thank you for excellent customer service.

Thank you for the great review and mentioning Bradley's quality work and great customer service.

Diane in Burlington
Diane in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace Ventor Motor

I have been with Boonstra for the past 30 years and have always had great service. My ventor motor went and needed replacing and Brad the technician went above and beyond, trying to find one nearby so that he could replace it that same day. None were available so he ordered one and it was replaced 2 days later. Since I am on the Gold Plan the motor did not cost me anything and all I had to pay was $19.99 for the diagnostic fee.

Thank you for your loyalty and trust the past 30 years Diane. Happy to hear we got you that part in a timely manner and that Brad did what he could to have it fixed asap.

KGRIST in Burlington
KGRIST in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace Service / Blower Replacement

We are very please with the service that we received from Boonstra while fixing our furnace today. The technician Matt was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. Thanks

Keith Grist (Burlington)

Thank you for the great review and mentioning Matt.

More about Boonstra's Heating & Air Conditioning

Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning started in 1961 as a one-man operation out of the basement of Clarence Boonstra’s home on Algonquin Street. Shortly there after Clarence purchased the current location across the road. From its meager yet ambitious beginnings, the company has become one of the largest heating and air conditioning contractors in southern Ontario.
To provide customers with efficient service, the name Boonstra’s Heating and Air Conditioning is represented by a whole fleet of certified & trained customer service representatives, service technicians and installation technicians. We have had the privilege of having many repeat customers over the years like Donald Wall – “This is the third new furnace we’ve had installed in each of our homes. You do very good work and service – all very nice people we’ve met. Thanks”
We dedicate ourselves to exceeding our customer’s expectations in providing the highest standard of satisfaction. We believe in partnership with customers and employees which are built on our values and beliefs. We enjoy stability and growth by achieving excellence through our skilled, professional people. We secure our reputation as the best in the industry through our commitment to the customer. We are the local company to serve you!