General Imports Wicker Direct

Reviews for General Imports Wicker Direct

Harry in Churchill Meadows
Harry in Churchill Meadows

Hood Range, Kitchen Sink, and Faucet

We've been hunting for high end kitchen appliances that won't break the bank, and these guys popped up on the radar from Facebook! We got a zero radius undermount sink, high powered range hood with baffle grills and a matching faucet for an amazing price .. met with Dave the owner and got us a package deal .. thanks!"

Roy_Fan in East york
Roy_Fan in East york
1 review East York, ON

Water Filtration System Installation

Ranj was punctual and professional. He explained the entire installation process (under sink water filtration install) and answered all my questions thoroughly. His work was exceptionally done, and we are very happy with the end result. The cost was less expensive compared to larger companies, but of equal quality. I would highly recommend GKN Filters.

L.Gread
L.Gread

Reverse Osmosis Water System

I spoke with Ranj about my concerns with water quality and what I would need. with no familiarity with water, he explained the differences between the water technologies and pointed me into the right direction. Without him I was looking to spend over$7-8 thousand dollars with another company on stuff I didn't need! Thansk for the info and saving me thousands!

Alisa in TO
Alisa in TO

Water filtration

I live in an old house downtown that has trace amounts of lead in the water. I did not want my small child exposed to lead so I decided to purchase an under the sink filtration system. I spoke with Ranj regarding my needs, decided on a system & had it installed. He was fast & efficient & the filter appears to work well. An excellent interaction.

GeorgeS in Woodbridge
GeorgeS in Woodbridge

Reverse Osmosis Water Systems -Water Filter

I did that water test at home, and these guys were trying to sell me one of these home water filters for over $1500! I found Ranj online and their site and $500 bucks later and with some nice faucets. They come back every year to change the filter too for a real good price. I'd definitely recommend!

Raj in Brampton
Raj in Brampton

Reverse Osmosis Filteration Service

I needed filters and servicing for my 5 Stage Water Purification system, and found these guys through some refferals, and I am so glad. They provide filters and Servicing for a FRACTION of the cost that the big Water Guys do. For example, The 4 filters alone would cost me over $95.00 + taxes at the big box stores. to get someone out to service the sytem was minimal $75 - $125! These guys not only came to my house the next day, I was charged only $100, for Us filters and they tested my system for leafs and quality, They're not too well know.. but Dave and ranj and people you should know.

Thanks Raj for your comments.. excellent site, glad to be apart of it. Ranjit Nall

More about General Imports Wicker Direct

Kitchen Xtras provides quality products imported direct to you. specializing in Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories; KitchenXtras provides solutions for your home that are affordable and suitable for your budget. Get the high end look with out the high end price tag. Looking for that range hood with the baffle grills? We carry a variety of Canopy Range Hoods, Under Cabinet Range Hoods, Island Range Hoods, and Insert Range Hoods. A full line of Stainless Steel Undermount Sinks, top mount sinks, zero radius undermount and apron/farmhouse sinks allows our customers to pic up their accessories at one location at an affordable price. We also sell kitchen solutions such as spice racks, 360 magic corners, stainless steel drawers, hidden corners, and 6 shelf pantry shelves. We supply a large quantity of Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Designers.

***

We are located right beside our parent company GKN FILTERS who specialize in Water Filtration & Purification. GKN installs and services reverse osmosis water purification machines and filters systems across the GTA for over 15 years.

***

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Fireplaces, Furniture, Water Filtration & Purification, and Furniture Rental
European range hoods, Under cabinet Range hoods, Canopy range hoods, Island range hoods, auto-clean range hoods, self clean range hoods, White, Black and Stainless Steel. 680- 900 CFM. Undermount Stainless Steel Sinks, Top Mount Stainless Steel Sinks, 9" deep sinks, Zero Radius Undermount Sinks, Apron Sinks, Farmer Sinks, High grade brushed nickel sinks Undermount ceramic sinks, rectangle undermount, oval undermount ceramic sinks, artistic top mount square sinks Brushed Nickel bath and kitchen faucets 5 stage water purification systems, 6 stage Reverse Osmosis, 7 stage water filter, carbon filters, filmtech membranes, sediment filters, faucets, and parts Kitchen organizing solutions, spice racks, 6 shelf stainless steel pantry shelf, stainless steel drawers, spice racks, hidden blind corners, and 360 magic corners
Range Hoods Installation, Water filtration servicing
Seabreeze Systems, Tornado Range Hoods, Maxair Range Hoods, Pure Paani Water Systems, Elegant Stainless
High-End Sinks, European Range Hoods