Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Formerly Lusso Glass
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond Hill  >  Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Reviews for Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Graham Boyd from Brampton
Graham Boyd from Brampton

Exterior Doors (Main Entry, Upper Deck, Rear Kitchen, Walkout)

Lusso Design is an excellent choice to consider when looking for a fibreglass door contractor. We found Andrew to be knowledgeable, highly skilled and very much the perfectionist when tending to each step of our project. The only critique I could offer is that the main door took longer to manufacture than anticipated (but it was technically challenging and the result was worth the wait). All told, The number of door contractors throughout the GTA is overwhelming and we are thrilled about our desicion to hire Lusso Design. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you so much for taking time to write the review Graham! It was a pleasure working with You! Enjoy Your new doors! Thank very much for your patience in awaiting for your custom front door and for your hospitality on the installation day!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Iron design front door

Andrew was great to work with. He is very knowledgeable and guides you to make the best decision for your house. He was very prompt in responding and there were no hidden fees or surprises. The iron design was beautiful and is of excellent quality. Highly recommend Lusso Design.

Thank You so much for taking time to leave a review for us! Hmm. With private user reviews Im often left guessing which client left it, but I think I know who You are:)))))))) Thank You again for trusting us with Your doors! The design turned out great! Actually among the most liked recent photos on our Instagram so that's got to stand for something, right?:) Thank You again and have a great day!

Andrew
Lusso Design

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Front door inserts

I would highly recommend Lusso Designs! Andrew is very knowledgeable and amazing to work with. I am pleased with the final results, it is exactly what I envisioned. I found his prices reasonable and the workmanship impeccable!

Thank You so much for taking time to write this review. We always try to go the extra mile with preparation and design sketches to make sure that you will know exactly what to expect when the project is done. Very glad to hear that you're happy with the result! Thanks again for choosing to work with us! Andrew. Lusso Design

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Excellent Company

Although I had a very small single door project Andrew delivered great service and installed a great product. The only reason he didn’t get 10/10 is because he didn’t stay in regular communication during the 2 month wait. Other than that he did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him.

Hi Michael. Thank you very much for taking time to write the review and for the constructive criticism as well! I'd usually get in touch as the scheduled final installation date draws close but I have to admit the summer work volume got the best of me this time :) Enjoy your brand new door! You can be sure that this one will last you way longer than the previous one (that only took 3 years to start falling apart) No matter if the project is big or small You can be sure that it will be done with the same attention to details that sets us apart. Thanks again and have a great day! Andrew. Lusso Design

Marla in King City
Marla in King City
1 review King City, ON

Glass and Door Inserts

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Lusso Design and Andrew. He did work for me back in 2009 on my old house and installed a beautiful wrought iron glass insert and matching sidelite to my front entrance and it looked like it was always there. He did such a wonderful job, when I recently moved, I called him back again to install wrought iron glass inserts to my front door, and privacy glass inserts to my garden doors in the back, and again, he did an absolutely amazing job and completely transformed the door systems. He is punctual, works hard, clean, and knows his stuff and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of upgrading their doors or windows!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! 2009 was first year in business on my own so I can't express how much I appreciate You trusting me with Your door then and choosing to do it again this year after You moved! Hope that the new house will bring as much great memories as the old one! Have a great day!

Lydia  in Markham
Lydia in Markham

Awesome doors !!

We love our entrance doors that Andrew installed for us very recently ! He is awesome and verydetail-oriented ! The new doors we have look incredibly beautiful and classy! My husband and I really love the looks of the door and the quality as well ! We will definitely recommend Andrew to our friends and relatives !

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a few words here Lydia! The doors is definitely came out amazing,
- one of my favorite projects this year! The externally mounted metal grills definitely make it stand out among doors in Your area and of course with the combination of all of the extra security elements that we added to it, Your front entrance now is more secure than ever:))

Stan from Maple
Stan from Maple

Front Door

Andrew was fantastic in helping us with our needs for a front door. Andrew is very thorough and his attention to detail is very impressive. He knows his stuff. Our front door looks incredible and we could not be happier. We have neighbours knocking at our door complimenting the door and asking for referrals. I wold highly recommend Andrew and his team.

Silvana in Toronto
Silvana in Toronto

A true professional at a fair price

I was so glad when we found Andrew’s company, Lusso Design because after meeting with 3 major door companies, I was so unsatisfied with the typical “cookie cutter” insert that everyone has. Andrew offers so many unique designs that you may customize to suit your style and needs. Andrew was knowledgeable, honest, he supports Canadian business manufacturers, his library of inserts is plentiful, and he is a true craftsman that prides himself on quality work. In our conversations, I never felt like a was speaking with a salesman that wanted to close the deal and move on. Andrew listened attentively and tried to find a way to make whatever we wanted work. He also offers custom work at a better price than what big door companies offer mass quantity inserts for. I cannot say enough about how satisfied I am with the service and quality I was given with Andrew. I would definitely recommend Lusso Design to everyone I know!

CLJ in Brampton
CLJ in Brampton

Very happy with the new door

Highly recommend Andrew. His work is excellent and he was very professional to work with. Work was done in a very timely manner and we are thrilled with our new door!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Glass door inserts.

Andrew was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The product he recommended was great and the install was very fast, clean and professional. I would definitely be using him in the future

More about Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Welcome to Lusso Design's Homestars Page

We specialize in manufacturing & installation of top quality fiberglass & steel entry door systems. With over 15 years of experience in door manufacturing we use door components by Novatech as well as MasterGrain, which are the two of most prominent Canadian door & door component manufacturers. Our doors are assembled & installed with great care to make sure that You get a product of unrivaled quality & appearance.

We use custom manufactured wrought iron & lasercut steel door inserts to add true individuality to Your door, making sure, that Your door will look like no other.

Currently we're developing a system of custom designed aluminum & glass railing that will match our doors & infinitely increase the curb appeal of Your house.

Visit Us in our beautiful showroom in Woodbridge & see it Yourself.

For latest & greatest in the world of custom doors & door inserts follow
Us on Instagram @lussodesigncanada