Viktoria Professional Movers

Best of 2018 winner 3 timesBest of 2018winner 3 times

Reviews for Viktoria Professional Movers

Lois KM from Etobicoke
Lois KM from Etobicoke

Toronto, potentially volatile divorce move handled with ease and kindness

My move from my home to a storage unit could have been extremely problematic. It involved extortion and other threats, and the police. The move was an emergency one to which Viktoria responded immediately as well as to my numerous phone calls and emails. Their quote was fixed price and very reasonable. They even returned a week later to rearrange the storage unit for me. I will definitely use Viktoria again and have already referred them.
A special thank you to Maria and to Jesse, Eddy and Luca.

Thank you very much for the great review Lois and thank you for using our services.
We wish you all the best!

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Relocation..

Professional, efficient and thoughtful service, friendly movers with attention to detail and budget. As a result, the move day was stress free.

ann thompson from Old Toronto
ann thompson from Old Toronto

moving and storage

This was the third time I used Viktoria. Again they were fantastic. Put everything where I requested, job was faster than anticipated and they took all the boxes as I requested. When there was an issue with a TV they took it away and gave me a brand new one, much better than the 5 year old one which had been damaged. Fantastic service. I would definitely use them again but hopefully no more moves for me.

Thank you so much for a great review Ann, I really appreciate it! All the best. Maria & team

Joanne in Hamilton
Joanne in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Move from Hamilton to Brantford

This is the second time I have used Tender Touch movers-I was recommended these movers by my sister, who has used them as well. Despite heat, humidity, and the loss of an elevator, the movers, and office person Maria, were professional, courteous, and efficient! All my precious things were delivered in pristine condition, and set up at the other end. I highly recommend this business for moving needs!

Joanne thank you so much for the great review, it's very much appreciated. All the best.

R.Rana in Etobicoke
R.Rana in Etobicoke

Highly recommend Viktoria (Calgary) - amazing service, great team

I usually never write reviews because I typically don't feel like the service is so outstanding that it's worth writing about. HOWEVER, we recently hired Viktoria Professional Movers (Calgary) and I'm now writing my first ever review because these guys were outstanding and it's worth spreading the word.
Patrick, the Operations/Sales Manager is amazing and took it upon himself to come to my home and make sure the crew was doing their job right (which they were). We were in constant communication leading up to the move date which was very reassuring. Received a call the night before the move, and then also when they were on their way.
The crew I had were Killian/Tony/Jerry/Ellis (Team Lead) and these guys were really awesome. They were very respectful of all my items, did a fantastic job of packing everything (these guys are pros at packing the right way), and worked for nearly 12 hours straight to get the job done (I had a lot of stuff to pack and move, PLUS a very heavy piano).
Considering the amount of time and work involved with my move, the price was more than reasonable.
I've recommended Viktoria (Calgary) to a few of my friends now and will use them again in the future.

Thank you for this amazing review, we are very proud to be the first company you reviewed on-line. Believe or not you are helping many fellow homeowners to choose reliable and professional moving company among many others on the market. We appreciate it very much and thank you again, hope you're all settled at your new place. All the best.

Gord and Carol in Etobicoke
Gord and Carol in Etobicoke

Move From BC To Alberta

We were very impressed with our move right from the time i asked for a quote from your representative, he was very professional and helpful through the entire process and kept in contact several times. The moving truck and crew were very prompt on arriving and worked very hard and were very polite and professional . We would highly recommend the entire crew and company to anyone making a move. The young men were extremely careful inside our home and wrapped and carefully moved each piece to the truck. Also unloading the same crew was extremely careful and professional with our belongings. In the future this would absolutely be my first call or recommendation to anyone moving. Thanks again Viktoria Movers!! They followed up with me after the move to check on things and this was very appreciated. Thanks again to the entire staff!! Great Job!!

Dear Carol and Gord,
Thank you so much for your great review, we appreciate it very much. Hope you're settling just fine at your new home in Alberta.
All the best and thanks again.

Monica in Calgary
Monica in Calgary

2 bedroom Condo move

Ellis (team leader). Alex, Donald and Dicky helped me move my belongings between apartments. They were punctual, gave communication before they headed to my condo and the estimate was spot on.
The whole team was very professional and took great care with all of my belongings ensuring they didn't damage any part of the building as they performed the move, considering a lot of my furniture was quite heavy, and having to lift the couch down 4 flights of stairs. A lot of corners were tight in the condo and required some attention and the level of experience the team had was evident. They meticulously dis-assembled furniture and wrapped the furniture to ensure it was not damaged during the move.
It was a great experience and I would recommend them for another move. I had to move quickly and everything was arranged within a week.

Thank you so much Monica for your great review. We're happy to help and I'm glad it all went well.
All the best and thanks a lot.

matt123 in Etobicoke
matt123 in Etobicoke

MOVING

Incredible service from Viktoria professional movers. As it says in there logo they were very professional and extremely efficient. Our movers Pedro, Alex and Nick were amazing and Mary who arranged everything was very efficent. They arrived right on the dot which does happen to often with large companies. On the date were suppose to move in they many hiccups with gaining possession of the house and they extremely accommodating with everything. Once we were able to move in they very quick with moving our possessions in to the house and would definitely use there services again.

Matt, thank you so much for your great review, it's very much appreciated. All the best!

franceshull in Vancouver
franceshull in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fraser valley to burnaby move

Considering we brought our entire lives from the fraser valley to Burnaby, we are pretty happy with the move. Got everything done correctly and how we wanted it; couldn't have picked a better company for our move.

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help :)
All the best and thanks again for using our services!

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Mississauga to Toronto move

I had been very ill and in hospital right before my move in October. 2018. I was only 95% ready to go and I was beyond exhausted and still very sick. Three wonderful gentleman arrived, finished the last of my packing and worked non-stop for 10 hours without a complaint. I highly recommend this company, and if I have to move again, I know who I am calling.

Victoria, thank you so much for your great review. Hope you're all well and settled at your new home.
All the best!

More about Viktoria Professional Movers

Welcome to Viktoria Professional Movers – a company where customer care and satisfaction are our top priorities.

There's no doubt about it, moving can be stressful! Choosing responsible and experienced movers is one of the ways to alleviate that stress. When choosing a moving & storage company price is important, however the level of service your moving company provides you with is even more important, and often times cheap moving companies can end up costing you a fortune! Unfortunately, our industry abounds with companies whose aim to book as many jobs as they can by whatever means necessary. Many "lowball" estimates quickly balloon with unexpected charges while hurried workers provide disappointing service. For many of these companies protecting your property and ensuring your satisfaction is last on their list of priorities.

At Viktoria Professional Movers it's not about the number of moves, it's about the number of customers we leave happy & satisfied. Moving doesn't have to be complicated. Let us walk you through the process and get you on the way to a stress-free move to your new home. The key to a successful move is organization and we are the experts.

Whether you require moving, packing, or self-storage, you will never be just another client to us. Ever.

PIANO MOVING | PACKING MATERIALS | PACKING SERVICES, MOVING BIN RENTAL | STORAGE | SELF-STORAGE | LONG-DISTANCE MOVES | MOVING SUPPLIES