Floor Coverings International - Ottawa

Floor Laying & Refinishing
5-1570 Liverpool Court Ottawa ON K1B 4L2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Ottawa  >  Floor Coverings International - Ottawa

Reviews for Floor Coverings International - Ottawa

dlipovski
1 review Ottawa, ON

I can't say enough about the excellent experience I have had with Floor Coverings International. Recently (November 2017) they installed hardwood on the main and upper floors of my home and carpet on the stairways. The customer service I received from Josh and his team was outstanding. From the outset and throughout the process Josh provided excellent advice and solutions that exceeded my expectations. The crew was friendly, professional and quality work was completed in a short timeframe. I am really happy with the results and would highly recommend Josh and his team... my home is transformed!!

Ali in Ottawa
2 reviews Stayner, ON

We had to replace the carpet on stairs. Josh was very knowledgable, and the fact that he brought samples with him was an excellent bonus. It was so much better than trying to pick in a store. If we ever had flooring needs in the future we would definitely use Josh again. His installers were excellent. And they all showed up on time!

Florence
1 review Ottawa, ON

A small job for them and they treated me like I was getting the whole house done. They are professional and courteous. My stairs are perfect and beautiful.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Great job! Our new hardwood floors look great! Everything was installed quickly, on budget and on schedule. They didn't leave any mess behind. Josh checked the work at the end for quality control. I would recommend them.

So glad that you were pleased with our services. Many thanks for your business!

Ramy
1 review Ottawa, ON

They did a very good job. The quality was great and they were only there for a few hours. I've seen nothing but professionalism. I'd totally hire them again on my next flooring project.

Thanks for your business and vote of confidence. Would be a pleasure to work with you again!

churd8433
1 review Ottawa, ON

On time for appointment and consultation. Very friendly and knowledgeable Installation on time. All old flooring and debris were disposed of. All finishings were installed professionally. The rooms were left spotless No extra work necessary at my end. Very pleased from start to finish. I felt very confident throughout the process. Would NEVER recommend a " do it yourself" job after this experience. Just give them your house key and return to a brand new home!!! My home is now worth so much more because of Josh and Floor Coverings International. Thank you for the great job. Just look at the pictures...

So happy that you are pleased with the new floors on your second level and the services provided by Floor Coverings International. It was our pleasure to make your vision a reality!

Lisa-Jane in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Josh and Floor Covering International exceeded our expectations. We are a busy household and have put off much needed new flooring in our dining room for years. The thought of going out and getting samples , bringing them home, having to choose without guidance ( i am not a designer) was overwhelming. We just put it off. Josh came in , measured the room ( now we knew it would be done right) . He assessed our flooring needs, as it is a high traffic area, and then immediately went to his truck and brought in several samples for us to choose from. We looked at the flooring in our house from several angles against walls and furniture and Josh guided us along the way. Not only was the flooring delivered and installed on time..it was actually early. Don't put it off any longer...Call Josh at FCI today. You will be thrilled with the results. I enjoy our dining room again! It looks GREAT! it's now our favourite room in the house.

So happy that you and your family are now enjoying another room in your home. It was a pleasure working with you on the installation of your hardwood. Happy we exceeded your expectations!

Devon and Carol from Ottawa
6 reviews , SK

Marwan from International flooring (Ottawa ON) was very helpful in the selection of tile. The installers were second to none, Very professional, on time, pleasant, and cleaned up after the job was completed

So happy to hear that your past experience with Floor Coverings International was a positive one. We are the new franchise owners in the area and would welcome the chance to offer you another free in-home consultation for your next flooring needs.

More about Floor Coverings International - Ottawa

Floor Coverings International offers the best 'in-home' flooring experience. When you're interested in ANY flooring job in your home, we’ll come out to meet you for FREE! When we come to your home we bring our Mobile Showroom with over 3,000 samples of different types of flooring so that, on this free visit, we’ll be able to show you your product choice in the light of your own home! We'll also measure your area and provide you with a final quote, all in the same visit. We sell and install all of the best major brands and name brands of flooring products including, carpet, tile, hardwood, vinyl, luxury vinyl, laminate, stone, designer area rugs and more!
The best part of what we do is being able to see you in your home. Being in your home allows us the opportunity to evaluate your needs and discover the best choice for you. We love offering every customer their own unique experience depending on their space and personal desires.