4000 Steeles Ave West. Vaughan ON M9L

416-456-0106
4000 Steeles Ave West.
Vaughan
M9L

Very professional, returns calls promptly,
commits to scheduled job times,
kept me informed throughout the job
suggests improvements,
I would highly recommend.

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. It is very much appreciated! We would also like to thank you for accommodating our early morning scheduled appointment by having someone there for us while we provided the service. We look forward to working with you again.

Kevin
Kevin

Duct and furnace cleaning

Yuck...I know! But look at the end result! Amazing! Alex was amazing. He took his time and explained everything he did. When the service was completed you would never have known he was in the house. There was no upselling for additional services. I would 110% recommend Stronghouse! Thanks Alex!

Hello Alex here. I have to say I'm super happy with results of the duct cleaning at your home and more importantly I'm happy to have been able to share the before and after pictures of the Service. Thank you for the positive review and acknowledgment of our no pressure approach to our service.

heather_2565
heather_2565

Duct cleanimg

Alex thank you for a excellent job done. I would recommend this company any time.

Hello Heather. Thanks for the great feedback we appreciate it very much.

Nestor B.
Nestor B.

Duct cleaning

Alex came on time and performed duct cleaning in my house in a very professional manner.

Hello Nestor. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. We'll see you again next year!

Angie
Angie
1 review Barrie, ON

Duct cleaning

Work done in a timely & clean manner. Very professional. Will be getting them back to do my bathroom reno.

Hello again. Thanks for the wonderful review it is great to hear that you're happy with our service. Looking forward to exchanging ideas on the bathroom Remodel!

maxine_chn
maxine_chn

Duct cleaning.

I run a home daycare and Alex was so proficient in explaining to my toddlers what to expect and the purpose of the mask so as not to scare the children. He was very knowledgeable and make recommendations about other necessary requirements. I will continue to use their services and will recommend them to all my friends and family. Thanks again.

Hello Maxine. Thanks for being so accommodating. I know you've got your hands full with the little ones... Who knows maybe I've inspired one of them to be a future HVAC technician! Thanks for the great feedback. This is what we love to hear!

Erin
Erin
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Duct cleaning and dryer

Very friendly and did an indepth job also right on time. Didn't have a problem with our dog and working around her needs. Very respectful of our home, would use them again and again. Very very happy!!!

Hello Erin. It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. Thanks for taking the time in giving us some feedback. We appreciate it very much.

Zee
Zee

Terrible duct cleaning

This is just another third class duct cleaning company with all false info on their website. Unlike what the website says. After the first terrible job of cutting a hole in the duct and not closing it in the furnace, I informed the owner and again for second time the same terrible issue.
The technician was using foul language. Did not wear shoe covers
Look at attached picture for what your house will look like after the job (sharp metal pieces on floor, garbage and tape all over)
The equipment mounted on the van was barely starting up properly

It is unfortunate that you feel that you have received sub par service. We at StrongHouse do our very best to satisfy all customer concerns and in fact I as the owner have offered to visit the Home to correct and inspect all work performed along with offering a full refund if the service was found to be inadequately completed. Unfortunately this offer was refused. I will take responsibility for any customer service concerns but to accuse that our website is misleading and false is simply unfair. We stand behind our service 100% and would have gladly come to some sort of compromise. We wish your family well and have taken your comments seriously and have taken the appropriate action to assist us and our customers in the future. We hope to have another opportunity to work with you again.

Farwad K.
Farwad K.
1 review Barrie, ON

Humidifier Service

Just want to thank the technician that serviced our home for the duct cleaning. StrongHouse did a great job cleaning our vents and prepared our humidifier for the winter. Our humidifier filter was filthy and completely rotted out. Alex explained to us how to use our humidifier so our home won't be so dry over the winter. Great experience.

Thanks for the review. Pleasure working with you.

ExcaliburGraphics
ExcaliburGraphics
1 review King City, ON

Preparing For Winter

Just a quick thanks to StrongHouse. Very quick response time, excellent communication, called us to confirm appointment time and gave us notice when their service tech. was running a little late. After a long renovation process at our home and plenty of dissapointment from other contractors StrongHouse restored our faith in the service industry. Overall an excellent experience dealing with this company and many thanks to Alex.

Pleasure working with you. Thank you.

More about Strong House.Ca

Specializing in Air Duct Cleaning Services across the GTA for over 15years. At StrongHouse we always provide a free estimate along with our standard “Fair Price” guarantee and a clear scope of work.

Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Furnace Maintenance, Humidifier Installation, Air Filter Installation, Air Quality Testing, Air System Sanitizing and Deodorizing.