The Gentlemen Plumbers

Reviews for The Gentlemen Plumbers

dhwater
dhwater
1 review High River, AB

Clean and camera main sewer line

They were very clean neat and tidy and explained everything that they were going to do

Transparency is our motto! Thanks for the great review, Darcy. =)

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Toilet Repair

Problem was quickly identified and explained in simple and plain form.

The different options to resolve the problem was identified and explained in simple terms and cost for each option communicated.

Problem fixed and the toilet works great again.

Thanks for the great review!

debra b.
debra b.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen sink drain augered.

The plumber was very professional the whole time he was in my home. Very clear about the options available and I really appreciated the visual materials the company provided.

Thanks for the great review, Debra. We always say: An informed customer is a happy customer. Happy to hear that we could clear that line for you. If it gives you any more trouble, give us a call. =)

timlea
timlea

Master bathroom shower taps

Cartridge failed. Dude replaced it. I was able to shower. Only negative thing, he was a Habs fan.

haha..he doesn't speak for all of us. ;) Thanks for the great review, timlea. Looking forward to serving you again in the future! =)

Igor
Igor

Water main line repair.

They did it fast, kept me informed what was going on. Guys did the job very professional. Net time I am going to call them again.

That's great news, Igor! Thank you for letting us know how happy you are with our work (and for taking the time to write a review). We look forward to serving you in the future. =)

valerie24
valerie24

Plumbing issue

Advice given as to the best option to completely make my plumbing in the best possible shape . Both gentlemen were terrific. Most likely will call again to put forth the recommendation.

That's great news, valerie24. We always do our very best to ensure that our customers are 100% informed on all the options available to them. Thanks for the great review! =)

Drew
Drew

Kitchen sink repair

Brian was very knowledgeable, confident and positive throughout the entire duration of the job. Would recommend to anyone who requires a good tune up.

Thanks a lot, Drew! We appreciate the feedback. =)

cindy
cindy
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Three toilet changes

27 year old house, toilets were plugging or running constantly. Young man showed up in time allotted, went through the inspection. He recommended a complete change of toilet considering the age. We agreed, I gave him the option of doing it another day as it was already 3:00 PM on a Friday before a long weekend. But, he said not, we will get it done today. Called in another plumber to help, we were all fixed by 7:00 PM. Very nice clean young men, doing a professional job . May have been more money than we really wanted to spend, but probably a necessity in the long run.
Thanks Brian and Jesse.

Great to hear that we made your job a priority! Let us know how we can increase our reputation with you in the future. =)

Ravi
Ravi

Kitchen faucet install

The work was good, the tech was excellent. The install looks great so far. However I'm not happy with the pricing. $341 to install plus $69 to come out is very expensive to me. But it's how the pricing was presented to me is what I'm really unhappy with. When I called I was told they couldn't tell me a price because the tech has to "assess" the job and the price is based on that, because there might be some unforeseen complications. However when the tech came, there was no assessment. He told me the price and invoice says "install client supplied kitchen faucet". So clearly the price is set and I could have been told over the phone. I realize this is an industry standard but it shouldn't be. The customer should be told the cost for single jobs (install faucet, replace toilet, etc). In the future this is going to make me look for a private plumber rather than go through a company. The service from the tech was outstanding, very professional and the job got done. But your pricing policy leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks for the review, Ravi. =)

millerglen
millerglen

Garbarator

Excellent workmanship. 5 star service. Cleanup done with walk around for all plumbing and fixtures. 3 baths and furnace room.

Happy to help, Millerglen. Thanks for the great review.

More about The Gentlemen Plumbers

With professional, dedicated plumbing service to all major cities and surrounding areas in Alberta, and with some of the best plumbers in the industry, The Gentlemen Plumbers work hard to exceed your expectations and deliver quality. If you need a plumber, call us today for plumbing or heating issues, leaky sinks and faucets, clogged drains, toilet, bathtub and shower repairs, furnace cleaning and repairs, hot water tanks and tankless hot water heaters, furnace installation and maintenance, trenchless pipe repair, camera sewer inspection, and more! We have local branches in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat, with extended service all over Southern Alberta, including Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, High River, Crossfield, Carstairs, Olds, Innisfail, Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Lacombe, Okotoks, Nanton, Taber, Cardston, Didsbury, Brooks, Crowsnest Pass, Cochrane, Strathmore, Sundre, Three Hills, Ponoka, Fort Macleod, Pincher Creek, Bowden, Fort Saskatchewan, Chestermere, Sylvan Lake, Spruce Grove, and Stony Plain.

Plumbing
Plumbing installation, repair and service Leaking Toilet Repair Hot Water Tank Replacement Toilet Installation Repairing a Leak Septic System Service Dishwasher Installation Water Line to Fridge Installation Commercial Plumbing Unclogging Bathtubs and Sinks Unclogging Sewer Lines Unclogging a Toilet Unclogging a Kitchen Line Sewer Line Replacment Trenchless Pipe Replacement Sewer Line Camera Inspection Lining Sewer Pipes Humidifier Installation Furnace Repair Service Furnace Replacement Air Conditioning Service Garage Heater Service
2001