The Gentlemen Plumbers

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  The Gentlemen Plumbers

Reviews for The Gentlemen Plumbers

lonsdalelaw in Calgary
lonsdalelaw in Calgary

Backflow preventer in my house

Adam and his helpers were extremely polite, knowledgeable and helpful. I was impressed with their unambiguous pricing policies. They were careful to keep my house clean. Would recommend them anytime!

kaitlyna in Calgary
kaitlyna in Calgary

Plumbing

Richard was very professional and exhibited efficient service and kept me informed about the project throughout. We are very pleased customers and will definitely use their services in the future.

Crystal in Calgary
Crystal in Calgary

Service

My basement toilet was clogged and I had a leak under carpet. Adam and Jack cane in and thoroughly assessed the situation. They took the time to explain it to me patiently and courteously as plumbing is not my expertise.

I was impressed by the professional and detailed manner that Adam maintained at all times. He was honest in his assessments and provided different scenarios with possible outcomes. I appreciated the communication and advice that he shared with me.

He was polite to my children as well as being personable and numerous with them and giving them recommendations on how to keep our pipes clear and a what not to do scenario, much appreciated.

I had to have them out for another service call as the problem was detected underground and not a simple fix. He did give that possible scenario on the first inspection but did other things that helped the basement bathroom for a few days. On 2nd service call they sent a different technician to keep within timelines because Adam was held up on another service call.

Damien was also a pleasure and professional. What impressed me the most was after Adam was done his service call he and Jack came over to my place to offer more advice and assist Damien as it might be a city main line issue. But he wanted to provide further direction at no cost benefit for himself.

He is knowledgeable, helpful and professional and I would recommend him to anyone that has a
plumbing issue.

Crystal Burns

Chris B. in Calgary
Chris B. in Calgary

Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet Replacement

I wanted to replace the old bathroom and kitchen faucets in my apartment. I had the Gentlemen Plumbers in previously and was happy with the service so I called them again to do this work. The appointment setup was very easy and I was called about an hour prior to Richard's from Gentlemen Plumbers arrival. The work was done quickly and courteously and Richard took the time to explain the costs before the work was started. Richard also took the time to answer questions about plumbing work I was planning in the future. I plan to have them in again to do these other projects.

shelley in Calgary
shelley in Calgary

fix 1 toilet, replace 1 toilet

He explained in detail, issues with the old toilet and the concerns of possible events if it's not replaced. He also explained more about water usage of the new toilet and that dual flush buttons not required as consumption has gone down a lot with the new models.

Brent in Sherwood Park
Brent in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Annual Inspection

Because of my Platinum Membership I enjoy the benefit of an annual inspection of my heating (furnace) and plumbing services. Tech was very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. This service provides a secure comfort feeling.

Patti Budd in Kamloops
Patti Budd in Kamloops

Removal of old kitchen sink and tap cost was $393 absolutely too expensive.

While the two plumbers that were sent were polite, they were more intrested in up selling me from the little comic book guide to pricing. If I thought the $393 for removal of the kitchen sink and tap was bad, I was in for a serious surprise with the estimate for installing the new tap $310...and putting in a new drain and disposal was over $500..this was so distressing to me that I canceled the service for the next day. I ended up having a friend do the fairly easy work, for a cost of $35 in parts from home Depot. Very bad experience with the ridiculous pricing guide and up selling nonsense this company makes its employees perform.

Hi Patti, there are many costs associated with getting a highly professional plumber to your home. Some of these costs include hiring and training the most highly qualified technicians who are background checked and drug free, making sure we are available to answer the phones 24 hours a day, that our company is fully insured and that our technicians arrive at your home with a fully stocked vehicle with over 5000 parts to ensure that we can take care of virtually any problem. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and are up front and honest with our client at all times. We appreciate your feedback and should you like to discuss the pricing of this particular job, I'd be more than happy to speak with you directly over the phone. - Brham

Main line block

We had a block in the main line that limited us using any running water in the house. The gentlemen plumbers came quickly and were very professional. The pricing was easy to understand and comparable if not better than the competitors. They were very thorough and explained everything along the way. Very happy with the service.

Thanks for the review!

Furnace repair

Had a problem that the furnace would not start. The Tech diagnosed that the door switch was not passing the electrical signal to ignite the furnace. He replaced the door switch, cleaned the heat sensor and checked and confirmed that all of the other components were working according to spec. The Tech also took the time to review and train me on maintenance of the hot water tank which was a nice bonus.

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear our technician got the job done to your satisfaction and left you with some great maintenance tips!

David in Edmonton
David in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Toilet repair

I discovered a small leak from my upstairs toilet's wax seal and removed the toilet to investigate. The seal had slowly been leaking for who knows how long and the flange was very crooked. I called in the Gentlemen Plumbers to evaluate the situation. They arrived on time, were very professional and courteous, and we're able to fix the flange without having to rip up the floor or the ceiling below. They were very thorough in their explanation of what was done and what would need to be looked at in the future. I am very satisfied with the work and the workers.

More about The Gentlemen Plumbers

With professional, dedicated plumbing service to all major cities and surrounding areas in Alberta, and with some of the best plumbers in the industry, The Gentlemen Plumbers work hard to exceed your expectations and deliver quality. If you need a plumber, call us today for plumbing or heating issues, leaky sinks and faucets, clogged drains, toilet, bathtub and shower repairs, furnace cleaning and repairs, hot water tanks and tankless hot water heaters, furnace installation and maintenance, trenchless pipe repair, camera sewer inspection, and more! We have local branches in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat, with extended service all over Southern Alberta, including Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, High River, Crossfield, Carstairs, Olds, Innisfail, Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Lacombe, Okotoks, Nanton, Taber, Cardston, Didsbury, Brooks, Crowsnest Pass, Cochrane, Strathmore, Sundre, Three Hills, Ponoka, Fort Macleod, Pincher Creek, Bowden, Fort Saskatchewan, Chestermere, Sylvan Lake, Spruce Grove, and Stony Plain.

Plumbing
Plumbing installation, repair and service Leaking Toilet Repair Hot Water Tank Replacement Toilet Installation Repairing a Leak Septic System Service Dishwasher Installation Water Line to Fridge Installation Commercial Plumbing Unclogging Bathtubs and Sinks Unclogging Sewer Lines Unclogging a Toilet Unclogging a Kitchen Line Sewer Line Replacment Trenchless Pipe Replacement Sewer Line Camera Inspection Lining Sewer Pipes Humidifier Installation Furnace Repair Service Furnace Replacement Air Conditioning Service Garage Heater Service
2001