The Gentlemen Plumbers

245 Brightonwoods Gardens SE Calgary AB T2Z 0Y7
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  The Gentlemen Plumbers

Reviews for The Gentlemen Plumbers

MikewithanM  in Calgary

A dripping faucet outside looked like bad news for the upcoming winter freeze and then the valve shut off for the dishwasher also developed a slow leak. Adam and Shayne arrived when expected and were knowledgeable as well as approachable. The job was done professionally and the whole experience was as pleasant as a visit from a plumber can be. Definitely recommend.

Thanks for the review Mike! And thanks for the recommendation!

Amy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Sump pump trigger on every few minutes, four plumbers has been in to diagnosed but no result,just said it’s normal because water table is high. Yesterday the sump pump was making unusual noises and lasted for 15 minutes almost every two hour. Gentleman plumber sent Steven in after hours. He was excellent, very detailed and found where the problem was.he took time to explained and point out some plumbing issues that I should pay attention to. Job well done!

Thanks for leaving us a review Amy!

We had a dual flush toilet issue. Our service guy, Adam Visser, was able to come in, trouble shoot the problem and give an exact quote before any work was done. Adam was kind, courteous, professional and got the job done. Thank you for replacing our toilet and spending the time to trouble shoot our sink faucet as well.

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear Adam got the job done to your satisfaction!

MAXWELL in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Adam was more than helpful. Located and solved our issue with issue efficiency. He was very insightful into unrelated issues I was considering addressing. I would used these guys again if the need ever arises. Their prices were fair and competitive.

Glad to hear that Adam did a great job!

AmandaLease in Calgary

Back in march my coil went on my hot water tank and called you to fix it. You said i had till maybe october to replace it before it gave up the ghost. They called it! Almost to the day actually. Had my hot water tank die on me almost a week ago but had to wait till payday to deal with it. Called you up and set up an appointment. Arived on time was super friendly helpful and polite. Did the job quickly and cleanly aswell as gave a good crash course on my new unit. He also did a quick quote on my furnace. Gave me a small dtroke at the cost but good to know before the old one craps out. So thankful and apreciative of your service. You are also the most reasonably priced for almost anything we need done. You are now on my speed dial!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Amanda!

Jmallz in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

j mallz

in the last week
Great Service at a great price! Their service fee is by far the cheapest from the few places I called. I'm really glad I chose this place to fix my leaky Navien tankless water heater. The receptionist was friendly was able to book me in for service the same day. She even gave courtesy call to update us know when the technician is coming.

Daniel, the technician that arrived was very professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I can tell he really wanted to help. He was even willing to go the extra mile to get the parts we needed from their supplier. He took his time fixing and stuck around afterwards to made sure the problem has been fixed. We appreciated him checking/modifying our settings for optimal use.

We highly recommend this place!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear Daniel went that extra mile!

The Gentlemen Plumbers MY wife and I are extremely pleased with the set up service and explanations of our washer and dryer. The technicians were prompt , professionals and knowledgeable.MY wife and I can't say enough about Kurt and his assistant. Thank You!

Thanks for the review!

Midnightsunmadness in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

These guys were great. They were very timely, polite, professional, and cost effective. They brought all equipment needed with them and were able to give me a quote right away stating what needed to be done and how it broke down pricewise. Pricing was competitive and I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Thanks for the review!

Prompt, polite, and quality service. Very reliable and available on short notice. I would certainly recommend to others. Adam was very polite and worked quickly and thoroughly.

I signed up for the Diamond Service package last time. It's beneficial to pay a lower initial inspection fee but was surprised to find out all of the services I required didn't qualify for a discounted price. I question the value of this club, but would still recommend the company as a whole.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

1 review Medicine Hat, AB

I would like to Thank Riley for his great service, he went above and beyond expectations in order to make us happy. His explanation of everything was reassuring, I would definitely ask for his service if I were to have a problem again. Thanks Riley

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear Riley went above and beyond your expectations!

More about The Gentlemen Plumbers

With professional, dedicated plumbing service to all major cities and surrounding areas in Alberta, and with some of the best plumbers in the industry, The Gentlemen Plumbers work hard to exceed your expectations and deliver quality. If you need a plumber, call us today for plumbing or heating issues, leaky sinks and faucets, clogged drains, toilet, bathtub and shower repairs, furnace cleaning and repairs, hot water tanks and tankless hot water heaters, furnace installation and maintenance, trenchless pipe repair, camera sewer inspection, and more! We have local branches in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat, with extended service all over Southern Alberta, including Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, High River, Crossfield, Carstairs, Olds, Innisfail, Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Lacombe, Okotoks, Nanton, Taber, Cardston, Didsbury, Brooks, Crowsnest Pass, Cochrane, Strathmore, Sundre, Three Hills, Ponoka, Fort Macleod, Pincher Creek, Bowden, Fort Saskatchewan, Chestermere, Sylvan Lake, Spruce Grove, and Stony Plain.

Plumbing
Plumbing installation, repair and service Leaking Toilet Repair Hot Water Tank Replacement Toilet Installation Repairing a Leak Septic System Service Dishwasher Installation Water Line to Fridge Installation Commercial Plumbing Unclogging Bathtubs and Sinks Unclogging Sewer Lines Unclogging a Toilet Unclogging a Kitchen Line Sewer Line Replacment Trenchless Pipe Replacement Sewer Line Camera Inspection Lining Sewer Pipes Humidifier Installation Furnace Repair Service Furnace Replacement Air Conditioning Service Garage Heater Service
2001