The Gentlemen Plumbers

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for The Gentlemen Plumbers

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Unprofessional Staff and Poor Quality Service

Ryan came out and charged me an $80 service call fee to give me a quote for a plumbing reno. I was told I would receive the quote within 5 days, but ended up waiting weeks. I called and called and kept being put off. I ended up calling another company who gave me a free quote. They didn't charge a service call fee, and came in lower than Ryan for the same quality parts (furnace, water tanks, etc.). I would not recommend Gentleman plumbers as they were unprofessional, and didn't deliver any where near the time frame they promised.

Crystal S.
Crystal S.

Chandelier and ceiling fan installation

Marc did an excellent job, and was extremely professional and courteous, including detailed explanations. It was a pleasure having him work in my home and would highly recommend his services!

68Impala
68Impala
1 review Maskwacis, AB

New Hot Water Tank

Was happy with work. Just a bit messy when they were done!
had to wipe floors down, no worry!

Nice to have new appliance in furnace room!

This is the second time thet have come to my place!

Terry Roberts from Calgary
Terry Roberts from Calgary

Furnace not operating

Adam and I went through the initial diagnostics together and then he proceeded to rapidly find the problem. The repairs took a little longer to do. All in all the work was done to my satisfaction and the house is warm again.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Hot water tank replacement

Great work. The technician explained everything throughly and made sure I was happy with the work before he left. I need 30 words so thank you very very very much.

Install new furnace, repair plumbing

Our experiences over the years with any employee at the Gentlemen Plumbers has been top shelf. Polite, efficient and effective! Once again we thank you for a job exceptionally well done!

C-A S-M
C-A S-M

Kitchen faucet replacement

I was very pleased with Laverne's service last week. He was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. I signed up for The Gentlemen's Promise Membership because of this company's consistent expertise and the respectfulness of their technicians. Thanks again Laverne.

Debby
Debby
1 review Edmonton, AB

Removing a blockage

We had a major blockage due to a contractor puting drywall in the drain during a renovation(unknown to us). We also have a drainage ventilation problem that is associated with design at time of of home construction. Jonah was professional, thorough, knowledgable and considerate. He thoroughly assessed the situation and provided options along with costs. He worked hard to remove the obstruction and improve the ventilation to increase drainage flow. He didn't stop until the drain was completely clear. He cleaned up his work area and respected all Covid 19 guidelines. I cannot think of a single way service could be improved. Professional, respectful, knowledgable and good value.

Sol
Sol
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dripping water in the masters washroom

Faucet dripping for almost 5 months. Mark replace cartridge and there you go the dripping stopped. Mark recommended to replace the valve to be sure of good result but it's too expensive for us.

Allisha in Edmonton
Allisha in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

A+ service

Absolutely excellent service as expected from The Gentlemen Pros. Marc kept me up to date on every aspect of what he was doing and explained in detail amd simple enough so I could understand. Answered all my questions, and I couldn't be happier. No judgement when he walked into my mid reno crazy, and definitely made me feel important and my opinion mattered. The Gentlemen Pros definitely makes me excited to continue my reno and I eagerly await Marc's recommendations

More about The Gentlemen Plumbers

With professional, dedicated plumbing service to all major cities and surrounding areas in Alberta, and with some of the best plumbers in the industry, The Gentlemen Plumbers work hard to exceed your expectations and deliver quality. If you need a plumber, call us today for plumbing or heating issues, leaky sinks and faucets, clogged drains, toilet, bathtub and shower repairs, furnace cleaning and repairs, hot water tanks and tankless hot water heaters, furnace installation and maintenance, trenchless pipe repair, camera sewer inspection, and more! We have local branches in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat, with extended service all over Southern Alberta, including Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, High River, Crossfield, Carstairs, Olds, Innisfail, Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Lacombe, Okotoks, Nanton, Taber, Cardston, Didsbury, Brooks, Crowsnest Pass, Cochrane, Strathmore, Sundre, Three Hills, Ponoka, Fort Macleod, Pincher Creek, Bowden, Fort Saskatchewan, Chestermere, Sylvan Lake, Spruce Grove, and Stony Plain.

Plumbing
Plumbing installation, repair and service Leaking Toilet Repair Hot Water Tank Replacement Toilet Installation Repairing a Leak Septic System Service Dishwasher Installation Water Line to Fridge Installation Commercial Plumbing Unclogging Bathtubs and Sinks Unclogging Sewer Lines Unclogging a Toilet Unclogging a Kitchen Line Sewer Line Replacment Trenchless Pipe Replacement Sewer Line Camera Inspection Lining Sewer Pipes Humidifier Installation Furnace Repair Service Furnace Replacement Air Conditioning Service Garage Heater Service
2001