Foundations

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Dryshield Waterproofing

J. Luna from Oakville
J. Luna from Oakville

Crack waterproofing and Injection - Keep in mind you’ll see the membrane!

Had a crack that was letting water into my finished basement. Got several quotes from three different companies. One company didn’t even come in and gave me quote over the phone while the other was going to do a concrete patch up for 5 times the price of DryShield. The exterior crack repair was completed in 1 day and the crew cleaned up beautifully. The interior crack injection was finished in 3 hours on a different day.

Brian, Keith and Jake have done a great job to answer all my questions and ensured that the job was done properly. Keith was answering and booking appointments for me even while he was on vacation and out of town! Jake even came out to add extra caulking to the waterproof membrane. Some of it started to come loose 3 weeks later - Jake was quick to respond and fix it (I posted a pictures before it was repaired).

Brian, who did the crack injection, was on time, answered all my questions and ensured that my floors weren’t damaged (the crack injection fluid can make quite the mess). He was very friendly.

Just be aware that you’ll see 1” of the waterproof membrane above the grade of the soil. I’ve posted pictures so that you can see what I mean. It would’ve been better if the top of the membrane was at the same level as the top of the soil so that when I returned the interlocking, the waterproofing membrane would have been hidden. When I asked Jake (the project manager) he said that it needs to be installed that way for the 25 year warranty to be valid. Just something to keep in mind.

Overall, the staff at DryShield are friendly, caring, and will get back to you to answer questions or resolve any issues you have within a day or two. Yes, it’s unfortunate that you’ll see the membrane but it’s better than a wet basement!

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you so much for the great review and the recommendation! Our team at Dryshield really appreciates the business!

Woody in Pickering
Woody in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Crack filling

We had two vertical cracks approximately 1/16th of an inch wide and 3 to 4 feet long. Dryshield was able to give us an appointment quickly. Brian arrived on time and was very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. He assessed the cracks, reviewed the problem and solution with us, and promptly fixed the cracks. Both cracks appear to have been successfully filled. I would not hesitate to recommend Dryshield.

Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation we appreciate the business.

Anthony in Thorold
Anthony in Thorold
0 reviews Thorold, ON

Injection

Brian was very professional and punctual. He had a great knowledge on the service he was providing. Very minimal clean up. Out in just a couple of hours. I'm pleased with the written 25 year transferable warranty.

Thank you so much for the great review. Brian and our team appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Foundation crack repair, injection

Dry Shield rep called ahead of coming, with an estimated time. Got here, did the injection fully without issues. Job kept clean and tidy. Very happy with results, would recommend to others.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

Stouffville
Stouffville
4 reviews Uxbridge, ON

External waterproofing job gone bad, and no response from dryshield

We had an issue with a water well pooling water and leaking in through the window of our cold cellar. Contacted dryshield and they came out to give us an estimate promptly. The sales rep said the ground outside the cellar was waterlogged and he advised an external waterproofing would solve the problem (ie: dig up soil on the outside foundation of the cellar, replace weeping tiles and replace window well). In June, we paid the deposit and they sent a team of 5-6 men - they worked from 9am until about 7pm and fixed the job in one day. There were a couple of minor issues like not compacted the soil enough when they refilled the pit and they re-onstalled the old window well despite the contract saying a new one would be placed. Both issues were addressed and I made my final payment.

Now it's July - there has not been any flooding in the window well so I thought everything is working fine. But I walked into the cold cellar recently (which we rarely use) and I found water has been seeping in through the concrete along the walls that were supposedly waterproofed. See photos. I called in 4 days ago to report a problem with their work and did not hear back from them. Called in again 2 days ago, and the receptionist said he would escalate the matter. Still zero response from Dryshield in 4 days from my original call.

I definitely would not recommend this company. Once they have your money they will not get back to you. A 25 year warranty means nothing if there is no follow up.

Please call me directly at 416-994-5239. We 100% offer our 25 year warranty and will have your situation addressed immediately.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Excellent Service. Quick and Efficient response. Value & Quality top notch

Had water leaking/basement crack. Reached out to Dry Shield and another service, they responded immediately and were able to repair quickly and with reasonable cost. Already Fixed quickly, with warranty and job well done. Definitely recommend and will use again if needed.

Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate your business and the great
recommendations

Dryshield Waterproofing

Grest job done by Bryan. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Explained everything clearly, showed up on time, and did a great job in a timely manner. Highly satisfied.

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate the business.

Tony&Talar in Markham
Tony&Talar in Markham

2 basement cement foundation crack injection

My husband and I had a very pleasant experience with the work completed by Dryshield Water Solutions Corp.
We discovered two cracks in the basement foundation after expensive renovations on the main floor that caused water damage which resulted unexpected additional expenses.
My husband called Dryshield. They were very sympathetic of our situation. They gave us a very fair quote and Brian came out shortly after and fixed the problem in a couple of hours. He was professional and a pleasure to deal with.
We would definitely recommend Brian and his team’s service to family and friends if they run into a similar issue. Thank you so very much!!!!

Thank you guys so much for the great review. Our team at Dryshield really appreciates the recommendation. Thank you for the business.

Crack in the foundation

Discovered a crack in the foundation of my house which was leaking rain water through and damaged my carpet. Brian from Dryshields came and repaired the cracks. He was super helpful and knowledgeable. I am completely satisfied with the service I received.

Thank you so much for the great review, our team at Dryshield really appreciates the business

Kimberly in Burlington
Kimberly in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Foundation crack filled

Great service and able to come within a few days! The staff were professional and personable! The answering service was extremely helpful and understanding. The team cleaned up after themselves and ensured that I was satisfied.

Hi Kimberly thank you for the great review! Our team is thankful for the review

More about Dryshield Waterproofing

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Homestars page!

We appreciate any opportunity to provide a free quote for your wet basement waterproofing. Dryshield is Canadian owned and operated basement waterproofing company Toronto and most of southern Ontario. We pride ourselves on our basement waterproofing workmanship. Our mission is to continue providing you with the highest quality products, technologies and procedures at the most competitive price for your wet basement waterproofing needs. We offer a wide range of solutions for your leaky or wet basement. Some of the solutions are; internal drainage systems, external waterproofing, window wells, basement crack repair and sump pumps.

All of our work provided is Dryshield employed and not by subcontractors. Our team at Dryshield works hard day in and day out to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship.

We are fully licensed and insured. All prices are up front with no hidden surprises. Dryshield can beat any quality competitor with a difference in cost and quality.

Things to look for that can be contributing to your wet basement:

- Are your down spouts discharging at the side of your house or are they connected to the ground?
- Is the grade sloping towards your house causing a wet basement?
- Do you see any signs of a foundation concrete crack?
- How old is your home is and what condition are your weeping tiles are in?

If you have a wet basement and need a waterproofing company for your basement waterproofing needs contact Dryshield today!

www.waterproofingservice.com or 1-800-277-5411

waterproofing, waterproofing service, waterproofing systems, concrete waterproofing contractors, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, waterproofing basements, basement waterproofing, interior basement waterproofing, waterproof basement.

Flooded basement, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Basement water leaks, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, basement crawl space, basement cracks, basement flooding solutions,

wet basement, wet carpet, dry basement, cracks, leaks, crawl space, crack injections, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, water damage, water damage repair

Waterproofing | Toronto Waterproofing | Foundation waterproofing | Wet basement | Waterproofing a basement | Waterproofing basements | Waterproofing the basement |Basement leak | Basement leaking | Foundation repair | Basement waterproofing |Leaking basement | Waterproof basement | Crawl space | Concrete crack repair
Repair concrete cracks | Crack repair restoration & sealing | mould-control & removal | Cracks in foundation | Basement cracks

Foundations, Waterproofing, and Drainage Contractors
Basement waterproofing products including dimple board, Aqua bloc, rubberized urethane, poly sheeting, Weeping tile, gravel and many more. Dryshield also offers two types of foundation repair, crack injection sealing including a polyurethane and epoxy sealing.
waterproofing contractors Waterproofing Foundation waterproofing Wet basement Waterproofing a basement Waterproofing basements Waterproofing the basement Basement leak Basement leaking Foundation repair Basement waterproofing Leaking basement Waterproof basement Crawl space Concrete crack repair Repair concrete cracks Crack repair restoration & sealing mould-control & removal Cracks in foundation Basement cracks waterproofing, waterproof, water proof, water proofing, wet basement, cracks, leaks, Flooded basement, wet carpet, waterproof basement, basement waterproofing, basement waterproof, crawl space, dry basement, crack injections, waterproofing service, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproofing, waterproofing systems, waterproofing contractors, waterproofing basements, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Besment water leaks, basement water leak, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, basement crawl space, basement cracks, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, interior basement waterproofing, water damage, water damage repair, basement flooding solutions
We specialize in basement waterproofing in Toronto and the GTA. We always provide the highest level of professional customer service.
2002
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check
City of Toronto License # T85-4063646
BBB, IICRC Certified Firm$2,000,000 Standard Liability Insurance
WSIB 767958AN
25 Year Transferable warranty - crack injections, internal solution and external solution.