Insulation
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Toronto  >  Logik Roofing

Reviews for Logik Roofing

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Roof replacement

Needed to replace the shingles off the roof and also knew that a lot of the plywood underneath was buckling, missing and even blackened in some area.

Logik Roofing addressed the underlying issue and proposed few options.
In the end, over half the plywoods on the roof needed replacing and the whole job was completed within one day.

The staff/crew I dealt with from Logik Roofing were very professional throughout and I was even surprised they were able to get the roof done within a week from the time I signed up.

Thank you for this wonderful review and for choosing Logik Roofing.
I'm pleased to hear we were able to complete the job in your timeframe.

Best Regards,

Mo in Whitby
Mo in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Insulation

Had Logik top up my attic insulation and noticed a difference right away. The upstairs is as comfortable as the downstairs now. Looking forward to a cozy winter without losing all that heat. Great customer service! Just have to be patient for the rebate to kick in!

Thanks Mo for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We are pleased to hear you are feeling the difference after you attic top-up and I'm sure you'll be happy to see energy savings as well.

I would like to thank you again for choosing Logik Roofing!

Alice in Toronto
Alice in Toronto

Roof Installation

Antonio and Evan was amazing, very professional and polite. They were very fast and efficient in spraying the attic. The best part was that the they took the to,e to clean and left things as they were before they came. Stellar job!

Thanks Alice,
It's very kind of you to take the time to leave this excellent review and are happy you found them to be professional and polite.

Thanks again for choosing Logik Roofing!

J&E from Ajax
J&E from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

A Job Well Done!

Logik staffers Antonio and Evan completed attic insulation top-up work at our home today. They were polite and friendly and quick and neat. They are both good representatives for Logik. Logik office staff were always prompt in communications with us in making arrangements for the work. We recommend Logik Roofing and Insulation and would use them again for any insulation and roofing work at our home.

Hello,
thanks for the great insight into your experience with Our company. It makes us proud to hear how happy you are and that you would use our services again in the future.

Tq in Toronto
Tq in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Highly reliable Logikly recommendation

We were in urgent need of a new roof as the current old one was leaking
After being stood up by other roofers logik really followed through on their word and getting it done when they said they would
It’s been over 2 years now since we had the job done! From choosing the colour from their catalog to the actual roofing everything was seemless. The receptionist coordinated everything so well in a short amount of time that had a lasting impression on us! After everything was done the crew cleaned up after and I think I found maybe just handful of the old shingles lyin around which is acceptable!
When you have other top rated roofers on homestar shun you off and break their word its emerging proffesionals like Logik who ultimately stand out on Top!!! Well probably until these guys get famous enough & start shunning :)

Hello,
thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.
We are pleased to hear we left a great lasting impression and you're happy with our company and your roof replacement.

Logik roofing

AJ McGill in Courtice
AJ McGill in Courtice
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Roof and attic insulation

Very pleased with the roof and attic insulation top up both of which were completed within a week of each other. Roof crew was amazing they worked very hard and I could tell they really wanted me to be happy with their quality work (which I am) and clean up was above and beyond as they took some extra mess from my backyard. Much appreciated.

My wife and I have a newborn (2 weeks old) and a 21 month old... logik was able to work around nap time schedule : ) for the attic top up. The crew worked extremely quick and again clean up was great. Havent got my rebate back yet but it takes a little bit to process as I understand. Well worth the top up and I do notice a big difference... Main floor is the same temperature as upstairs now, not like before (normal temp main flr. Hot upstairs)

Thanks AJ.
We understand each family has their own individual set of needs and I are happy to accommodate To the best of our ability.
Also We take pride in every job we do and are glad you noticed.

Thank you for your business & from all of us at Logik roofing have an excellent summer!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Wind storm damage repair

The company is super organized. Provided timelines and pricing from the first conversation. Jay was compassionate and kept to his word.
Jeff the professional roofer was smart, efficient and had great customer service.
Happy in Vaughan

Wow!)) thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to hear we could help you out.
Thanks again

GSGTA
GSGTA
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Attic Insulation.. Greenon Rebates

I got attic insulation done by this company under the GreenON rebate program. It's been over three weeks since they have completed the work and still haven't submitted the rebate to GreenON for processing and neither sent me the copy of invoice via email as promised several times. I have made several calls to them but no one calls back after checking on what’s going on. I would like to warn people going to this company..

Updates on the rebate.. the company finally submitted the greenon application for rebate and i received mail for authorization from greenon and to my surprise the claim is in totally different name and the value of claim to be totally different.. Contacted them and they are still figuring out..

Dear Homeowner,

I will be the first to acknowledge that administration, specifically processing applications, for the GreenON program has at times been both challenging for us and frustrating for homeowners. As I'm sure you are aware, there are a lot of homeowners who are willing and anxious to take advantage of this rebate offer from GreenON. As a result, both GreenON and it's certified contractors have been working together to implement automated systems and improve processing that will handle the high volume of Ontarians who wish to take advantage of this program.

Overall, I am quite proud of our efforts and accomplishments, however, there is room for improvement so valued customers such as yourself are not left frustrated by the delay in the rebate process. I ask that you remain patient while we improve our processing systems and ensure all customers like yourself get the rebate they are entitled to.

Best Regards

Jay Komher

mrwong in Toronto
mrwong in Toronto

Attic Insulation Green On Program in Markham April 2018

Good job and clean up for the carpet for attic insulation. Staff is friendly and good work. I recommended to my neighbor with the Green On Program. My neighbor shows interest of the work and program.

Thank you for reviewing our company.
We really appreciate your business and are happy to hear you were pleased with your Attic Top-up service.

Thanks again for choosing Logik roofing!

DARCY in Bowmanville
DARCY in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Attic Insulation

They helped me understand the greenON rebate and the savings it meant a for my attic Insulation and air sealing job. After the rebate I essentially only paid the taxes. Logic Roofing was professional and left our house clean when they were done. Would absolutely recommend.

Thanks Darcy,
education is a big part of this rebate program, Once people find out the amazing benefits it's a no-brainer!
I would like to take the time and thank you for leaving this perfect review and are happy We could assist you through the rebate program.

More about Logik Roofing

Logik Roofing & Insulation is a leading specialist in Slate, Cedar and Shingle style Roofing, Skylights, Roof Restoration, and Blown in Attic Insulation &
Insulation services.
We serve the Greater Toronto Area, Durham Region and more!
Fully insured & WSIB protected. We guarantee top quality workmanship and customer service with every project.

Our services - Shingle Roofing, Slate Roofing, Slate repair, Cedar Roofing, Cedar repair, Historical Roof Restoration, Church Roof Restoration, Metal Roofing, Custom Roof Designs, Blown in Attic insulation, Basement and Garage Insulation services, Roof Coatings for flat roofs or metal roofs.
TPO flat roofing
The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions.

Insulation and Roofing
*Shingles, Cedar Shingles, Cedar Shakes, Slate, Skylights, Synthetic slate productsand more! *Blown in Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
Roofing, Slate Roofing, Slate repair, Cedar Roofing, Metal Roofing, Cedar repair, Historical Roof Restoration, Church Roof Restoration, Custom Roof Designs Roof Coatings for flat roofs or metal roofs Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
Natural Cedar and Slate products. CertainTeed & many more
Many Styles
Cedar and Slate Roofing Shingle Roofing Historical Roof Restoration Church Roof Restoration Custom Roof Designs Skylights Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
2007