Insulation
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Toronto  >  Logik Roofing

Reviews for Logik Roofing

Aarif
5 reviews Whitby, ON

I called Logik Roofing to upgrade our attic insulation to R60. I also asked them to replace a few missing shingles on the roof. The work was done quickly and professionally. The crew were friendly and took care not to get the floors dirty or damage anything in the house. The only negative comment I could make is that they didn't insulate the attic door after telling me that it looked like it was stripped and they would fix it.

Thanks for your review, We are very sorry that got missed! The office will call you immediately to set up a time for the guys to come back and fix that for you. Thanks again for choosing Logik Roofing, and we look forward to making you completely satisfied with the work.

in AJAX
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent Service provided by the entire staff. The work was done on time and cleaned up after they finished. I highly recommend Logic Roofing, they are very proffisional... Great Job guys!

Thank you for your amazing review & for choosing us twice!))
We really appreciate the business.

Sincerely

shayM
1 review Whitby, ON

Logik Roofing did a great job on my roof. My experience from engagement, to quote, to actual work was easy and I would recommend it to anyone. They provide good value for your money and are very professional.

Hello thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review & for choosing Logik Roofing.

kyle
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Had a great experience with Logik Roofing, their Customer Service is top notch and we are very satisfied with the quality of their work and professionalism. Thank you!

Hello Kyle, thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. I would also like thank you for choosing Logik roofing for your roof replacement, we really appreciate your business.

Best Regards,

aisha m.
1 review Pickering, ON

After receiving quotes from different companies I chose to go with Logik roofing. Jason was very knowledgeable and professional. The staff at the office are wonderful and very helpful. The workers were very professional, provided a safe environment and were done within the stated time. Overall, I'm satisfied with my new leak proof roof and I'm always getting compliments from my neighbours as how good the roof looks!

Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate your review and the business.

Much appreciated!)

Scott
1 review Whitby, ON

The process from the quote to completion was professional and above satisfaction. Jeff and his crew worked hard, did an excellent job, and were great to deal with. Highly recommended!

Thanks Scott. We really appreciate the business and your review.
It makes us very happy to hear about your pleasante xperience with our company.

Karla in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Our roof was in a poorer state than we thought, but thanks to your crew, you gave our new home an amazing roof. The crew arrived on time, was very professional, and knowledgeable (provided advised on the guttering). The property was left clean when they left.

My brother recommended Logik Roofing, and i in turn would recommend this company to anyone who requires a new roof, plus they also install insulation.

No surprise that they were crowed "Best of 2017".

Thanks Karla for this amazing review and for choosing Logik Roofing.
We take pride in our work and are glad you noticed.

Thanks again!

1 review Whitby, ON

Am very pleased with the roof Logik roofing put on my house.
Finished the roof in a day and left the area cleaner then when
they started.
The roof looks great and the guys were very pleasant and easy to
deal with.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing review. we really appreciate the business and your kind words.

Thanks again for choosing Logik Roofing!

Lindon in Toronto

Amazing company. My sister used Logik Roofing a few years ago and was quite satisfied. Logik came from Oshawa to Brampton to quote two days after I called them. After a lot of research, comparing Logik reviews to other companies in Brampton, Mississauga and Milton, I decided to go with Logik. My roof was done a week later. I decided to go with CertainTeed Shingles recommended by Logik. Being an Engineer in Quality Assurance, I wanted to be present when most of the work was going on. I wasn't disappointed. I was so pleased that I recommended Logik to my son. His roof is being done any day now. By the way, it was great dealing with Danielle.

Hi Lindon, thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to hear your positive feed back.
Please don't hesitate to call if you ever need anything.

Best regards,
Logik roofing

tb
3 reviews Newcastle, ON

Quick, efficient service once agreement reached to do the work! Terrific and professional job completed in less than a day - very happy with the work crew. Clean up was top notch. Front office, Danielle, very easy to work with and a plus to Logik.

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

sincerely,

More about Logik Roofing

Logik Roofing is your leading Specialist in Slate, Cedar and Shingle Roofing, Skylights, Roof Restoration, and Blown in Attic Insulation. We serve the Greater Toronto Area, Durham Region and much more! With 4 locations to serve you better!
Fully insured and WSIB protected. We guarantee top quality workmanship and customer service with every project.
Our services - Shingle Roofing, Slate Roofing, Slate repair, Cedar Roofing, Cedar repair, Historical Roof Restoration, Church Roof Restoration, Metal Roofing, Custom Roof Designs, Blown in Attic insulation, Roof Coatings for flat roofs or metal roofs.
TPO flat roofing
The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions.

Insulation and Roofing
*Shingles, Cedar Shingles, Cedar Shakes, Slate, Skylights, Synthetic slate productsand more! *Blown in Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
Shingle Roofing, Slate Roofing, Slate repair, Cedar Roofing, Metal Roofing, Cedar repair, Historical Roof Restoration, Church Roof Restoration, Custom Roof Designs Roof Coatings for flat roofs or metal roofs Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
Natural Cedar and Slate products. CertainTeed & many more
Many Styles
Cedar and Slate Roofing Shingle Roofing Historical Roof Restoration Church Roof Restoration Custom Roof Designs Skylights Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
2007