Logik Roofing

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Logik Roofing

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Attic Insulation

Mark and his crew arrived on time, were polite and efficient. They did their job and cleaned up before I even realized it! When giving us a quote Mark took the time to explain what needed to be done, what deficiencies he found. It was great! Thank you again!

coralreef in Whitby
coralreef in Whitby
2 reviews Pickering, ON

New Roof by Logik Roofing - Amazing Team

I had a great experience with Logik right from the first contact with Danielle. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. I had an all-nclusive quote within a day and proceeded with the replacement. The install team were friendly, fast and professional! All in all I am very please with the interaction with Logik. I would be happy to have my next roof done by them and would recommend them to everyone!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Replaced roofing vents

Just replaced five vents. Logik roofing were great. The price was reasonable. The roofer did quality work and they were on time. This is the second time I have used them and will call on them in the future when I need work done.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Attic Insulation

We contacted Logik Roofing for a quote on upgrading our attic insulation to R60. We were impressed with Mark, who came to give us a quote. He was friendly and explained the process as to what we needed.
The job was completed efficiently and we are extremely pleased with their professionalism and a job well done. Thank you Mark and your team!

SherriK
SherriK
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof redone

They came in the morning, spread out tarps, cleaned the snow off the roof, pulled off and disposed of the old shingles, put the new roofing prep and shingles on in a day, cleaned up most of the mess. Came back a couple of days later to finish cleaning up. Did an amazing job. Very happy with Logik Roofing.

shelly in Pickering
shelly in Pickering
0 reviews , ON

Roof replacement

Very professional and job was completed quickly. Pricing was also reasonable as repair was a result of the May 2018 windstorm. Only issue-my backyard motion sensor light was damaged when shingles were being thrown off the roof. Many calls were made to replace or repair. Management came out to see and agreed to replace. Many calls after were ignored\not returned. When I finally got someone on the line-they agreed to replace with a $50 unit-called back many times after and still haven't heard back. Light still not replaced.

Update:
Update-Logik has since been back out and replaced my back porch light with a light that was superior to the old one I had before. As well, the cleaned my gutters and I am no longer having ice damming issues. Very pleased with the roof and the willingness to make good on any service concerns. I have amended the star rating to reflect the same.

Kuper in Oshawa
Kuper in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof Reshingle

Great company to work with. It was a pleasure working with Logik Roofing right from the initial quote thru to the final payment. Very honest company. The crew replaced my roof shingles in 1 day as promised. They were extremely polite and left my property in a very clean manner. The company also addressed some concerns I had. They went over and beyond my expectations with dealing with my concerns. Hands down this is the BEST roofing company in the Durham Region. I would highly recommend this company without any hesitation. Thank you for my beautiful roof.

We are so grateful for your kind words. We put Customer experience and their satisfaction as our priority and are happy you noticed.

Thanks again for choosing Logik Roofing!

dorothyandjohn.turner
dorothyandjohn.turner
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Adding insulation to our attic and updating baffles and vents

Logik Roofing arrived on time and were tremendously efficient at their work. They explained what they were going to do, verified with us when it was done, and tidied up after themselves when leaving. They were pleasant to talk to . It was a great experience. Thank you!

Thank you so much Dorothy & John for your kind words.
We appreciate you taking the time out to leave this great review and we count ourselves lucky to have customers like you.

Thanks again for choosing Logik!

MCS
MCS
1 review Courtice, ON

Rood replacement

From estimate to completion of project, the company was great to work with. They responded promptly to emailed questions. The workers were courteous and pleasant.

More about Logik Roofing

Logik Roofing & Insulation is a leading specialist in Slate, Cedar and Shingle style Roofing, Skylights, Roof Restoration, and Blown in Attic Insulation &
Insulation services.
We serve the Greater Toronto Area, Durham Region and more!
Fully insured & WSIB protected. We guarantee top quality workmanship and customer service with every project.

Our services - Shingle Roofing, Slate Roofing, Slate repair, Cedar Roofing, Cedar repair, Historical Roof Restoration, Church Roof Restoration, Metal Roofing, Custom Roof Designs, Roof Coatings for flat roofs or metal roofs, and Blown in Attic insulation, Basement and Garage Insulation services.
TPO flat roofing
The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions.

Roofing and Insulation
*Shingles, Cedar Shingles, Cedar Shakes, Slate, Skylights, Synthetic slate productsand more! *Blown in Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
Roofing, Slate Roofing, Slate repair, Cedar Roofing, Metal Roofing, Cedar repair, Historical Roof Restoration, Church Roof Restoration, Custom Roof Designs Roof Coatings for flat roofs or metal roofs Blown-in Attic insulation, Basement and Garage insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
Natural Cedar and Slate products. CertainTeed & many more
Many Styles
Cedar and Slate Roofing Shingle Roofing Historical Roof Restoration Church Roof Restoration Custom Roof Designs Skylights Attic insulation TPO flat roofing The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions
2007