Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Asbestos & Lead Removal
208 Byron st South Whitby ON L1N 4P6
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Toronto  >  Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Troy from Troyville

My insurance broker gave me 10 days to water proof my basement or be thrown out of the insurance company. This was much pressure for me. Templar had prior quoted an OUTRAGEOUS $32,770.00. No other quotes were obtained. His team did the damp proofing within 3 days. I was astonished when his price, simultaneous with the broker's timeline, increased a further $5,000 despite NO additional work. When paying, I queried the increase. I told Robert I would pay the extra but also felt compelled to share his story online. On hearing that, he deducted the additional $5,000. On Monday night after rain the basement stank heavily of damp. A property agent who visited my home considered it a serious disadvantage. Was it $32,770 down the drain? Certainly seems so. I have lost complete confidence in Robert and Templar

Templar has never in our company history performed a basement foundation waterproofing job as this client above mentions in the first line of their response.
What we did for this client was refer her to a very reputable waterproofing company to waterproof her foundation. This work was performed in November 2013. They did a great job. Afterwards the client promptly paid them. The client then hired Templar 2 1/2 years later in May 2016 to perform the basement mould remediation. At that time we provided the client with a new quote that was more than the original quote due to the fact that the client waited over two years to do the mould remediation. This was a big job . Templar was on site for more than ten days. Not the three days mentioned in the review. After the job completion the client felt that our quote was too high and wanted just to pay the amount from the original quote even though all the additional work performed was clearly stated in our quote. After some brief discussion with our client Templar decided to give the client the discount they were asking for to avoid any sort of dispute with them. It should be noted here that the client was so pleased with our work that they decided to write one of the best and most articulated review we have ever received.
Last month on October 16 2017 we came out for a site visit to hear about a bad smell that our client said was coming from her basement. We could notice no such smell. Our client agreed but said the smell was evident the day previous. We asked the client if we could come by the next day with the waterproofing company so that they could inspect their work. They include a 20 year warranty for the work they did. The client told us they would call us back & let us know what day would work for them for the waterproofing inspection. They never called. Instead they wrote this negative review complaining about the waterproofing work performed 2 1/2 years before our work was performed.
We at Templar take great pride in our work and customer satisfaction. We have never and never will walk away from a job leaving a client dissatisfied. Why they refused us on a future site visit that included Templar and the water proofing company is something we just don't understand.
Robert Timm

I received a referral to Templar from my sister, who had used their services to have mould removed from her basement; she was very happy with their work and recommended them. And I was similarly pleased! An ongoing leak from our upstairs shower had damaged the downstairs bathroom, with water breaking through the downstairs ceiling and creating mould issues. Robert responded promptly to my enquiry and gave us a thorough, comprehensive assessment in a very timely fashion. Once we'd agreed on a date and time for the work, I was very happy to have the work done within a day - and in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner. The remediated area was properly sealed and a dryer was left in situ over the weekend, so we didn't have to worry about potential contamination. As other customers have also noted, there were no unwelcome surprises when we received the invoice; it was exactly what we'd agreed upon during the initial assessment. We're very happy with Templar's work and would recommend them to anyone.

D. in Toronto

This review is long overdue. Robert has done work for me in the past few years in several job sites I've managed throughout the years. He's been reliable and professional from the start. Any abatement work I've needed, Robert and his crew always complete their tasks under strict time lines in any circumstance. I would highly recommend!

Dan : Thank you for the positive review. Its been great working with you over the years and we hope to continue offering you our reliable and on time services. See you on the next site !

Steph in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Rob and his team was very quick on action and removed the mould in our basement. He's very involved with the entire situation and kept us posted. He even helped us to find a contractor to find and fix the source of the leakage. I'm very satisfied with Templar Mould. Thank you Rob.

Stephanie: Glad to hear you liked our work and thank you for your comments about the contractor referral. We take pride in not only do our work right but also guiding our clients to the next step of the restoration.
Nice working with you
Robert

Robert came to provide a quote. His crew started & completed the work when they said they would. There were no "surprises" and the job cost what Robert said it would. They cleaned up after themselves. Air quality tests came back within 4 days. I'm very happy with their work and would use them again.

As they used to say in an old TV ad: "The best surprise is no surprise" ! Great working with you.
Take care
Robert

Robert and his team did a great work to remove mold at the basement of property. They started on time, job took 1 day as expected, and cleaned up after. I highly recommend them.

We take great pride in our efficient and reliable work. Finishing within the timeline in our quote is part of that process. Nice working with you !

Nicholas in Toronto

I would highly recommend this company. They removed asbestos insulation wrap for me in my furnace room. They carefully explained the process and answered all questions with detailed knowledge. They came with an experienced crew who operated very fast and efficiently. I did a bit of research myself so I could tell they operated with best practices in safety. They were quite willing to go the extra mile with all our concerns. A great experience with a very reasonable quote.

Nicholas: Thanks for the positive review. As you well know proper procedure and safety is so important when performing an asbestos pipe wrap insulation abatement. Nice working with you.

Anthony
2 reviews Caledon, ON

I had some remnants of vermiculite insulation, and some of it was the bad stuff. I called Robert at Templar, and soon a crew was dispatched and took care of it in a short amount of time. I could not be more pleased with the work they did. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the great review ! We do our best to finish every job on time. Nice working with you.

steven_jones_29
1 review Oshawa, ON

This company was fantastic from quoting to completion of the job. They completed the job in the time frame that was quoted. When I came home I was pleasantly surprised to find the home cleaned thoroughly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking their services.

Steven: Thanks for your review. Consistently completing the abatement in the time frame provided to us by our clients is something we are very proud of. Nice working with you Steve.
Robert Timm

Robert was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and helpful. Spent a long time with me reviewing the project and related issues in the basement and outside. Sean, who did the work, was also extremely professional and flexible with timing.

So glad to hear you liked our approach to explaining the upcoming work to be done but also some of the other related issues. As mentioned in some of my previous customer responses educating our clients about their mould remediation is key to a successful mould remediation.

More about Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis & Removal

IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement)

DISPOSAL DOCUMENTS ( INCLUDING: DELIVERY TICKET, MANIFEST & WEIGH SCALE TICKET) PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of certified home inspections

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification.
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos / Vermiculite Abatement)

Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.