Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Asbestos & Lead Removal
208 Byron st South Whitby ON L1N 4P6
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Toronto  >  Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Nicholas in Toronto

I would highly recommend this company. They removed asbestos insulation wrap for me in my furnace room. They carefully explained the process and answered all questions with detailed knowledge. They came with an experienced crew who operated very fast and efficiently. I did a bit of research myself so I could tell they operated with best practices in safety. They were quite willing to go the extra mile with all our concerns. A great experience with a very reasonable quote.

Anthony
2 reviews Caledon, ON

I had some remnants of vermiculite insulation, and some of it was the bad stuff. I called Robert at Templar, and soon a crew was dispatched and took care of it in a short amount of time. I could not be more pleased with the work they did. Thanks a lot!

steven_jones_29
1 review Oshawa, ON

This company was fantastic from quoting to completion of the job. They completed the job in the time frame that was quoted. When I came home I was pleasantly surprised to find the home cleaned thoroughly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking their services.

Job Price

Steven: Thanks for your review. Consistently completing the abatement in the time frame provided to us by our clients is something we are very proud of. Nice working with you Steve.
Robert Timm

Robert was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and helpful. Spent a long time with me reviewing the project and related issues in the basement and outside. Sean, who did the work, was also extremely professional and flexible with timing.

Job Price

So glad to hear you liked our approach to explaining the upcoming work to be done but also some of the other related issues. As mentioned in some of my previous customer responses educating our clients about their mould remediation is key to a successful mould remediation.

Diane in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I urgently needed insulation removed from my attic due to a house closing. I called Templar and they responded the same day. Templar went above and beyond to get the job done by my deadline and to my satisfaction. They also addressed every concern I had. I would highly recommend them. I could not be happier with the service and treatment I received from Templar.

Job Price

Diane: We take great pride in responding quickly to not only vermiculite work requests but all other types of asbestos abatement requests. Being a former home inspector myself I understand how important it is to get this type of work done not only efficiently but done right as the closing date nears.
Nice working with you Diane.
Robert Timm (Owner)

We were concerned about possible mould in our basement behind the walls and insulation in the laundry room. I phoned around and spoke to multiple companies and received quotes. I needed someone I trusted. I didn't want fear mongering to try and upsell me on more services as I was already nervous about the possibility of mould. Robert has hands down the most up front, honest and patient. He explained the process, what they would do, reassured me that if they found anything it would be remediated, and his prices were reasonable. His team was efficient, clean, courteous,and careful we had wal and insulation removed and they investigated and cleaned everything up. Robert walked me through and showed me what they had done afterwards and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Templar to anyone. Thanks Robert!

Job Price

Thank you for the positive review. Giving our clients a quick education on our process and clear communication is key to a successful Mould remediation. Nice working with you.

Zig in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I live in an older home built in 1931 and heated by a boiler. At that time  it was common practice to insulate the basement distribution pipes with asbestos wrap encased in asbestos plaster. Given the high probably of age related deterioration of this existing asbestos material, it was decided to have the approximately 20 lineal feet of asbestos material removed.

A few years earlier, my neighbour retained the services of Templar to  remove asbestos from his home and had no issues so I decided to go with Templar as well.

Robert expressed knowledge and confidence in the undertaking. Based on the geometry of my basement and the location of the asbestos, Robert provided a quote based on the erection of three isolated work areas, one encapsulating approximately 10 lineal feet of asbestos, the other two, encapsulating about five lineal feet each. Negative pressure was applied using a hepa vacuum to each isolated work area.

Robert's crew was courteous and professional. Robert was able to ease my concerns given that a close relative had died from work related mesothelioma.

In addition, I understood the scope of work to include the removal of an entire 4 ft. x 8 ft. ceiling panel as opposed to a portion of it, in order to facilitate asbestos removal. When brought to Robert's attention, he arranged to send his crew back to make things good, as he put it and not to worry about the invoice until the work is completed - a rare quality to see in contractors these days.

In summary, it was a pleasure to work with Robert and his crew and resolve a misunderstanding professionally and amicably.

Thank you Robert.

Job Price

Zig: Thank you so much for the detailed review.I am glad we were able to resolve our misunderstanding about the ceiling drywall right away and get the job done.
It was nice working with you.
Thanks again.

Shannon M.

It is not often that one can say they had a pleasant experience having asbestos removed from their home - but I can! The men came to the house on short notice, they walked me through the process, encouraged my questions, and then explained afterward how things actually happened. In short, they were efficient and professional throughout the whole process. I recommend this company!

Job Price

Shannon: Thank you so much for your comment about your "pleasant asbestos abatement" job. Nice to hear it all worked out so well for you.
It was great working with you.
Thanks again.

Mitch in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

We are a custom home builder and often run into jobs where asbestos removal is required prior to demolition. Robert and his teamfrom Templar always come through for us with great quality, professionals, and timely work. Their pricing is very competitive and their staff is very diligent and knowledgeable.
They are a great bet for asbestos removal.

Job Price

Mitch: Nice to get this positive review from you guys after working together on a number of projects.

Andrew in Toronto

They provided a prompt and accurate price. Once we scheduled/agreed on a date, they arrived and completed the work as agreed. They were efficient and left the area clean and in good condition.

Job Price

Andrew: Thanks for the positive review.Nice working with you.

More about Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis & Removal

IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement)

DISPOSAL DOCUMENTS ( INCLUDING: DELIVERY TICKET, MANIFEST & WEIGH SCALE TICKET) PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of certified home inspections

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification.
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos / Vermiculite Abatement)

Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.