Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Asbestos & Lead Removal
8500 Leslie Street, Suite 101 Markham L3T 7M8
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Toronto  >  Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Colleen in Whitby
Colleen in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Cleanup

Yves and Kevin performed remarkably in my basement. They were efficient and thorough. Also since they had to access the basement through the front door they protected all the floors. They were true gentlemen.

Happy and Dry in York
Happy and Dry in York

Quick and Professional

We had a basement flood and asbestos flooring was found. We diligently received a few quotes for abatement, but Robert stood out to us. He was prompt, no-nonsense and extremely flexible with our schedules. The workers were friendly and left our home in excellent condition. We paid extra for the Air Quality Testing - it was peace of mind for our family. We would HIGHLY recommend Templar and the AMAZING team we worked with!!

Endes Design Inc. in Toronto
Endes Design Inc. in Toronto

Quick and Efficient

Robert and his team were very quick to respond and get the jobsite cleared of asbestos for work to continue. I highly recommend Templar to any Building Contractor in the residential or commercial field.

Leslie: Always great working for a new contractor. Glad to hear all your needs were met and that you were
satisfied with our asbestos abatement procedures.

englishrenovations
englishrenovations

Multiple projects

I’m a contractor and have had cause to use asbestos and mould abatement companies on a fairly regular basis. I have used Templar a few times. They have always been punctual for appointments, fair on price, their employees are polite and very professional.
Robert and Dave have always been very helpful and met all of my requirements, even at short notice.
I have no problem recommending their services.
Jason

Jason: Thanks for the positive review . Great working with you again . Taking care of our clients issues at short notice is not always easy but well worth it at end of day.

mdepellegrin
mdepellegrin

Asbestos Removal

We needed some asbestos floor tiles removed from a large portion of a basement. From the moment I contacted them everything was handled professionally. From the site visit, to the quote, to the actual work, everything was done when they said it would be done. After they sent me a quote they actually followed up on their quote. Imagine that. Refreshing after many home reno and building experiences with companies that don't care in the least. These guys do. They arrived exactly on time. Outstanding. My time is valuable. They obviously respect the time of their clients. They were neat, tidy, efficient, with very little disruption to my life. Every single one of the employees that came into the house to do the work came up to me, shook my hand and introduced themselves. That's next level in my opinion. What more can you ask for in someone doing this type of work. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much for the positive review ! Being on time along with clear communication with our clients is something we try very hard to achieve on all our work sites.

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

asbestos removal

It had been recently discovered that I had some duct work covered in asbestos material. I contacted Templar and they responded to my email in a matter of moments and came out to give me an estimate. David was excellent at keeping me informed and explaining the work required. They were able to complete the work shortly after (something I was anxious to have done as soon as possible). The work was done with skill and expertise, keeping everyone (and the environment) safe. Robert and David were amazing!

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

The guys at Templar are very professional and efficient. The job got done on time and they left the place extremely clean. I would definitely use them again and would recommend their services to anyone who requires professional abatement services.

Evan: It is always great working with a new contractor. So glad to read about your satisfaction with the work done.
Also a thank you to your tenant for being so prepared and easy to work with.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

We had Templar remove about 400 sq ft of floor tile and asbestos around the floor vents. We are happy with the work they did and the time it was done in. I would recommend Templar to anyone needing asbestos removal done!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Mould Remediation

Robert, David and the Templar work crew were great to work with! From the initial inspection to the work completion, they acted in a professional manner. This particular job was especially challenging for all concerned as it was a tenanted property, but the Templar crew did their best to educate the tenant about the work process and minimize their concerns. Well done, Templar!

Thank you for the positive review. Glad to hear that you and your tenant are satisfied with the mould remediation.

Alice
Alice

Living room ceiling

Had to have my stucco ceiling removed, which contained asbestoes. Called several companies until I found Templar. Robert from Templar took the time to explain everything to me and sent his forman David to inspect the job. David gave me a lot of information and we set a removal date. The job was done professionally, on time, and for a resonable price. They even did an air quality test which gave me peace of mind for me and my family. I was very happy with Templar and I would definitely hire them again. Thanks Robert

Alice: Thank you for the positive review. So glad to hear you liked our explanation to the abatement process.
It is important that every client understands exactly what is about to take place in their home.
Robert

More about Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis & Removal

IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement)

DISPOSAL DOCUMENTS ( INCLUDING: DELIVERY TICKET, MANIFEST & WEIGH SCALE TICKET) PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of certified home inspections

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification.
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos / Vermiculite Abatement)

Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.