Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

Attic clearing

We found suspicious black shading on part of our attic inside roofing as part of a pre-home-sale inspection. We wanted this remediated before we were on the market. Found Templar on HomeStars, and called them up. Robert came by the next day and gave us a quote. He was able to schedule us one week later. Work was done in a half-day. We are happy with the results.

Nice working with you Paul. Glad to hear of your satisfaction with our work. Good luck with the sale of your home.

Colin
Colin

Asbestos Abatement

My wife and I bought a house back in the summer. Unfortunately, our home inspector suggested at the time that the tiles in the basement floor and stairwell likely contained asbestos and subsequent tests confirmed it. We decided we wanted to remove it, and I went looking for someone to take on the work. That's when I met Robert and several members of his team at Templar. The team didn't disappoint. Robert quickly gave me a quote, which we accepted. They came when they said they would, set up quickly and got down to work. Safety comes first with Templar and I was pleased to see the lengths they went to ensure our health as the tiles were removed and taken away. The Templar team explained all their processes and make us very comfortable with the removal process. All the members of the team were professional and great to work with, but I'd like to give a special shout-out to David, who I got to meet twice. When, a few weeks later, as we were working on other renovations, we discovered some of the same tile (hidden behind a wall and not known at the time of their first visit), I called Robert to ask if he could help quickly, and David came back for a return visit - and the new tile disappeared within a couple of hours. Thank you again to the whole Templar team!

Asbestos Removal

Did a great job removing asbestos (type 3) in a 4 story commercial building on time and on budget.

Robert and Gerrard were responsive and generally great to work with. Would highly recommend!

This was our biggest job of 2020. We kept our client in the loop on a daily basis with the aid of photos taken during the entire abatement.
We met every challenge including a disposal issue and ended up removing the entire basement concrete slab for client (separate job) after abatement was complete.
It was great working with you Josh !!
Thanks for the great review !
Robert Timm

Mould removal

The company did a fantastic job in accordance with their quote. They started and completed when they said. They were professional and efficient and cleaned up the job spotless. i highly recommend them.

Thanks for the positive review.
It was nice working with you.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Basement mystery solved.

We had a mystery water issue in our basement under the vinyl floor tiles. This turned into a mould issue.

The Templar team was able to get in, clean it and solve the problem.

Very responsive and professional.

We have to redo some of our basement now, but it couldn't be avoided and we've wanted to start that project anyways.

Thanks for the positive review. Finding the source of a leak is always the goal in mind when undertaking a mould / water damage remediation.

Marco
Marco

Asbestos and mold removal

Robert was a pleasure to deal with. He took samples from several areas of the house that needed testing for asbestos and had the results in the next day. The asbestos abatement and mold removal was done quickly and efficiently and both the sample testing and abatement/removal are at a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

Marco: Thanks for mentioning our analysis pricing along with our abatement / remediation work. We try and keep our analysis pricing reasonable.
It makes thing a little less stressful if we end up doing any abatement / remediation thereafter.
Robert

Professional service that went above and beyond.

We'd never heard of Templar before our kitchen reno, but a few days in our contractor discovered suspicious tiles (the home dates back to the 1890s). He suggested we call Robert, as he'd worked with him in the past.

Robert was there that afternoon and quoted the job at $2500 later that day, with work to commence in just a couple of days (amazing as the renovation had begun and we were really under the gun time-wise). It was supposed to be a simple one day floor and drywall removal job with the additional work that goes into ensuring a home is rated as asbestos free. Three days and six layers of flooring later, the project was done. We were out of town the entire time, and the Templar team was fantastic in communicating with us on the process via phone. The day after completion, our home was completely clear of any asbestos.

They did a fantastic job - but one day of work had turned into three. I'm self-employed myself, and would have asked for extra money due to scope creep. I even offered to pay more. Templar insisted on sticking with the original quote, despite the extra work.

Just outstanding, professional service. I cannot recommend Templar enough.

You are right about the extra layers. It did put us into a few extra hours. That's just how it goes sometimes. Not every job can go as expected. After all is said and done you are happy with our work and on site communication.
That's what matters the most to us.
Nice working with you.
Thanks for the positive review.
Robert Timm

Milad
Milad
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Exceptional Service by Templar

I found Templar on homestars and contacted them for possible asbestos removal from around the floor heat registers. David showed up next week and walked me through the process before beginning the work and fully explained what he's going to do. He went above and beyond to clean one of the registers that hard to reach and under the dishwasher. After completing the work he fully explained what was done. He put my mind at ease. Up to this point, I am a 10 star happy customer.

Two weeks later, I realized the I had a floor vent under the flooring that was not opened up by the floor contractor. I was frustrated and had them come back and cut the floor. I emailed Templar and explained what has happened and asked for their opinion. Two days later, I got a call from David saying that he's going to come over and clear the remaining floor vent at no charge! This is what I call an exceptional service and going the extra mile for the customer!

I would definitely recommend Templar to everyone. Their prices are fair and competitive and their service is exceptional.

Milad: Thanks for the positive review . Going the extra mile sometimes is just the smart thing to do. At end of day the client is very satisfied and our reputation remains where it deserves to be.
Nice working with you Milad.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Asbestos Removal

Templar helped me removed the asbestos in my renovation site. Dave and his team member did a great job on the removal. Explained the process into very details and great customer service experience. I highly recommend them!

As mentioned in previous responds to a similar review : Educating our clients in brief prior to the abatement is key to a successful asbestos abatement.
Thanks for the positive review .

basement asbestos removal

Asbestos is scary to discover in your home, right? This team came quickly, explained in detail how they would safely do the job and left the site spotless. They were friendly, and I felt confident in their expertise. Highly recommend.

So glad to hear you felt safe and confident with our procedures. Thanks for the positive review.

More about Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement) for Type 1, Type 2 & Type 3 Asbestos Abatement.

DISPOSAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DELIVERY TICKET, MANIFEST / BILL OF LADING & WEIGH SCALE TICKET.

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of Mould Remediation & Asbestos Abatement.

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification.
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos / Vermiculite Abatement)

Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.