Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

Simon
Simon

Asbestos removal and abatement

Robert and his crew were very easy to work with: very well organized, clean and efficient. They showed up when they said they would, and did a clean, organized and tidy job. This is twice we have used their services to remove asbestos tile from our house. They have been excellent to work with both times. Highly recommended.

Vincent a.
Vincent a.

Asbestos insulation removal around heating pipe

I was referred to Robert by a friend. We needed to remove asbestos insulation wrapped around a heating pipe. Robert sent his crew (Dave) in the next day to give us a quote. Dave was very accommodative of our schedules and came in to work on a Sunday on a last minute notice. Dave did not only thoroughly removed the heating pipe wrapping and did a terrific job cleaning up, but also helped us identify and remove another wrapping we didn't see before with no extra charge. We really appreciate this work and would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Vincent: Not that we work every Sunday but sometimes working Sunday is the only option as it was for us on this abatement. Going the extra mile while we were there is just the way we like to work. Makes for a very happy client and perhaps a referral.
Nice working with you.
Robert

Young
Young

Asbestos Removal and Full Demolition

I was referred to Templar, from a company that is based in the west end of the GTA. Robert came to meet me and within days the project started and was completed in the time he had estimated.

Robert and his team did an outstanding job! They exceeded my expectation and I couldn’t have asked for a better company to do the removal.

When I found out there was asbestos in the property I just had purchased, I was filled with anxiety, had I known Robert and Templar would be helping me with the removal I wouldn’t have had to been as stressed out.

Can’t say enough good things about them. If you have a job they can do I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Carol
Carol

Attic

Fast, speedy and extremely accommodating to our needs. A very reliable company and would use them at any time in future. Thank you for your service.

Lefty in North York
Lefty in North York

Mold remediation

I was very pleased with the work Templar completed in early March. We notice a significant difference in the cleanliness of the crawl space and the air quality throughout the house. We ran the HEPA air purifiers on high on all levels of the house for 48 hours.

Appreciated your honest, no-nonsense approach. The core team (the 2 Kevins & Yves) and Dave were professional, thorough, knowledgeable, polite, completed the work on time and arrived when they said they would. They treated our home with respect and kept it as clean as possible.

I would highly recommend Templar to anyone needing mould or asbestos remediation!

Ashley
Ashley
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Attic

Great job and great communication. The guys worked hard, completed the job on short notice and were the best price I could find. Would definitely recommend!

Sandy
Sandy

Asbestos removal

Rob and his team take pride in their work. They were on-time, courteous and did a great job cleaning up. I am very pleased with the level of service provided.

Sandy: Thanks for the positive review.
Robert Timm

Tuff
Tuff

Vermiculite removal and demolition.

Templar did a good job under difficult circumstances. I do not have a driveway or parking but they were able to make it work all the way from the street.

Getting around obstacles like non existent driveways is something one has to be able to work with in downtown Toronto
where parking and driveway issues are a constant issue.
Nice working with you.
Robert Timm

Mike a.
Mike a.
2 reviews Kettleby, ON

Mold removal.

Mold was seen and detected in our basement. Templar was contacted and arrived the next day to review, advise and quote for removal. Upon acceptance they were back to do the job the next day. Very reliable at all times and I highly recommended.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Abestos removal

We were in the midst of a renovation and realized we needed to have abestos removal. Robert (and Templar Mould Removal) was recommended to us by several people on our neighbhourhood facebook renovations page (who had also used his services). What made me the happeist, was that he was able to come in the next day to remove the asbestos, so that our renovation was not held up for long. They were quick, clean, and very friendly to work with. I would make Robert your first call when you need this type of service.

Although I don't use Facebook a lot its nice to know that people in your area have shared some comments about
our work through Facebook.Thanks so much for the positive review.
Robert

More about Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement) for Type 1, Type 2 & Type 3 Asbestos Abatement.

DISPOSAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DELIVERY TICKET, MANIFEST / BILL OF LADING & WEIGH SCALE TICKET.

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of Mould Remediation & Asbestos Abatement.

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification.
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos / Vermiculite Abatement)

Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.