Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

Best of Award '22 winner 12 timesBest of Award '22winner 12 times

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

Shillann in Toronto
Shillann in Toronto

Asbestos testing & Removal of flooring and stair case containing asbestos

Robert was a pleasure to work with and really cared about the quality of work provided. The team left the site clean and worry-free for us. Everything from customer service, price and service was 5 stars. I highly recommend them!

Good high-quality work is what we always strive to achieve. Thanks for the positive review.
Nice working with you.

Stephen Inc.
Stephen Inc.

Mold remediation

Hired Templar to remove some mold found in the basement of a home I was renovating. They came by very quickly and within a few days were able to complete the work. The people who came to do the work were very friendly and communicated well regarding how they will complete the work. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

asbestos removal, insulation, roofing

Templar coordinated a few related items for me. They removed the asbestos wrap and old dirty insulation from the attic, re-insulated the attic, and installed a new roof, downspouts and eavestroughs. There were a few small communication hiccups (which time/day they were coming) but the work was done quickly and efficiently. There were also no cost overruns. I have no complaints and would work with them again!

This particular asbestos abatement/insulation removal work was somewhat unique for us in that the work involved bringing in an outside contractor
to install the new roof, downspouts, eavestroughs etc. Part of the roof install was a flat roof. All work was completed on time, done correctly, and on budget as you mention as well in your review.
It was great working with you.
Thanks for the positive review.

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Attic Mould

We had an issue with ice damming this spring. Our insurance company brought in "experts" when mould was found removing part of our damaged ceiling. Their assessment after a 20 minute visit, was that the mould was contained where the leaking had occurred. I called Robert, from Templar and he came and performed a rigorous investigation in the house and in the attic. He reviewed, with photos taken of the attic, that our mould problem had started years earlier and that the mould was quite extensive. It could not have been caused by the ice damming leak. Robert provided a plan of action that required two crews. One to remove the mould and one to fix an issue with our insulation. Both crews were on time, professional and very careful to protect the surroundings while inside the house. They also provided photos to show the work they were doing and once completed. With Robert and his team at Templar, I felt I had a trusted partner to get my attic back in order.

Andrew: Thanks for the positive review. We are always up for the challenge. Your attic was a challenge. No doubt there.
Thanks again for your detailed & thoughtful review.

Karen
Karen
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Asbestos removal

Quick response. Courteous service. Quick to reschedule by a day due to my error. Great price. Clean work. Amazing service by Dave.

France in Toronto
France in Toronto

Mold remediation

Work was scheduled very quickly and done professionally. Robert is a pleasure to deal with. I am very pleased with results.

France: Your attic mould remediation turned out to be a slightly larger job than earlier anticipated.
Glad to read of your satisfaction with our timing & job procedures.
Good luck with the sale of your home!

Asbestos Abatement

We had super tight timeline to clean out some ductwork with asbestos wrap

The service, was quick, reasonable and everything was explained clearly.

Would recommend

Thanks for the great review.

Adam and Ann Marie
Adam and Ann Marie

Great service - couldn't be happier

We hired Templar do work in our condo, scraping our popcorn ceiling (contained asbestos) and removing a wall (joint compound contained asbestos). Our condo board required type 3 abatement for the ceiling. We're extremely happy with the results. Robert and his team communicated very well throughout the whole process, made sure that our requirements were understood and met, and walked us through afterwards to ensure we were happy with the results. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat, and should the need arise would absolutely use them again.

Milad
Milad
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service, Trustworthy company

I hired templar in the past for a smaller job, and was very happy with their service. This time, I hired them for vermiculite removal, mold remediation and reinsulating the attic, and they delivered the same great service. Robert and his teams explained the process thoroughly, went above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable with the WHOLE process.
I hope I don't require their services any more! but I would definitely recommend them!

Simon
Simon

Knowledgeable, professional, and quick turnaround.

My condo unit had asbestos ceiling and I needed it to be done properly. Robert was experienced and knowledgeable, and his crew was well trained. They followed clear safety procedures and got the job done in a safe and timely manner. There was good communication all along and I could rely on Robert to guide me through the challenging situation.

More about Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement) for Type 1, Type 2 & Type 3 Asbestos Abatement.

DISPOSAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DELIVERY TICKET, MANIFEST / BILL OF LADING & WEIGH SCALE TICKET.

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of Mould Remediation & Asbestos Abatement.

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification.
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos / Vermiculite Abatement)

Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.