Lawn Maintenance
Toronto ON M1P 1A1
Lawn Maintenance

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Vijay
Vijay

Yearly Lawn and Garden Maintenace

I have been using Andrew for the last two years and I think it is about time to write a review. We use Andrew for our Lawn and garden maintenance. He is a very down to earth guy who does an excellent job. He is punctual on cutting the lawn and maintaining all garden beds, shrubs and edging. He also make suggestions when he sees any problems. The property is truly professionally maintained.

I have used Andrew in the past for removing and disposing of some shrubs and trees around my property. He does a good job on the fall clean up which makes the Spring a quick start up.

His price is very reasonable. We have a corner lot and it has been a tremendous help for my wife and I in terms of the work that Andrew does. Many neighbors and passerby have commented on the manner in which our property is maintained. He also is quite willing to do other jobs like fence painting and deck and patio cleaning etc.

Good Work Andrew. I can certainly say this line of work is truly one of your many callings ... I am sure. Keep up the good work and we will see you in the spring.

Hi Vijay,

I'm glad to hear that your are pleased with the work. I'm happy to working with you again this season.

Michael
Michael

Lawn/yard maintenance/landscaping (photos show power-washing of patio, May 13, 2016)

We have used Stonehouse for lawn care, yard maintenance and landscaping for the past two years. Andrew is always punctual, thorough and courteous and has done a truly professional job on projects such as rebuilding the wooden border on our front flower bed, removing a hedge and making our gray and grungy patio look like new again (see photos). Approximate cost provided is for recent work combining hedge removal and power-washing of patio.

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for posting your review, I'm looking forward to the rest of the work we have slated for your yard this season.

jbigue in Toronto
jbigue in Toronto

Lawn Sodding

I found Stonehouse Property Care through HomeStars, and reached out to them for a lawn sodding project. Andrew at Stonehouse was quick, efficient, and thoroughly professional, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. As well, he's a really nice guy.

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto

Property Maintenance

Andrew has been looking after our property now for the past two years...both lawn and garden maintenance as well as snow removal.
I am writing this review today as Andrew and his wife just did a large overhaul on our gardens and they look amazing! I appreciate Andrew as he does the work in the time frames he promises and recommends solutions to help keep you within a specified budget. If you are looking for someone to care for your property he is definitely the guy to call.

Belsize
Belsize

Snow removal

After our snow contractor told us last minute he would not be able to help us, Andrew saved the day! He provided us with a quick quote then got the job done.

Glad I could help thanks for your review

D Hamilton from Hawkesville
D Hamilton from Hawkesville

Snow removal

We called Andrew just before the first big winter storm. He quickly and efficiently initiated the contract and showed up within 24 hours after every winter storm. Very happy with his service.

Alex Daechsel from Toronto
Alex Daechsel from Toronto

Snow removal

Andrew is incredible! He is very prompt and punctual and always eager to help! I have dealt with many companies in the past where I had to harass them to come out after a snowfall - Andrew however is reliable and professional. Very happy with his service!

Michael Clarke from Toronto
Michael Clarke from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Hey - Andrew and the services he provides are fabulous. Andrew listens well, and then he delivers. He has great ideas, is very resourceful, and does not let every-day obstacles that would deter others from getting in his way.
So far I have used his company for several yard clean-ups, but there is definitely more work in our future!
Don't hesitate to call him in – you won't be disappointed.
The Best!

Darlene from Toronto
Darlene from Toronto
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Garden maintenance

Andrew responded quickly to my appeal for help (!) and then ensured that my large perennial garden was made to look lovely once more. He removed dead trees (planted by a previous gardener in a place where there was no sun), divided perennials and made several recommendations for improvements that I can implement over time. He has continued with weekly lawn/garden service and the yard has not looked better in many years. I absolutely recommend the service provided by Andrew Stonehouse.

More about Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Stonehouse Property Care specializes in commercial and residential Landscaping and Landscape maintenance, Decking and Fencing. Our reliable staff offers quality service you can count on and are always available to answer any questions you may have about our company and the services we provide.

Whether you need a Spring Cleanup, Fall Cleanup, or Grass Cutting, we have what you need and more at prices you can afford! At Stonehouse Property Care, our goal is to provide you with courteous, professional service of the highest quality at competitive prices.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a Stonehouse Property Care representative regarding our services, please call us at 416 882 CARE (2273) or e-mail us at info@stonehousepropertycare.com

Give your property the care it deserves.

KEY WORDS:

landscape design, garden design, maintenance, eves cleaning, spring clean up, fall clean up, power washing, window and gutter cleaning, sod, sodding, grading, drainage resod, fertilizing, lighting design, lawn mowing, grass cutting, junk removal, garbage removal, interlock, aerate, dethatch, fencing, pest control, weeding, ants, cockaroaches, roaches, raccoon, raccoons, mice, bugs, landscaping, design, maintenance, garden care, mouse, exterminator, deck, retaining wall, sprinkler installation, lawn repair, lawn fertilization, exterior clean up, exterior staging, plant delivery, garden bed turning, dead heading, animal/pest trapping, pest deterrents, driveway repair, landscape materials delivery, exterior lighting, lawn cutting, lawn maintenance, weed removal, deck staining, deck restoration, interlock sealing, driveway sealing, planters, soil turning, soil delivery, painting, snow removal, leaf clean up, winter garden preparation, wrap plants, rhododendron, hydrangea, japanese maple

Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal
SEE KEY WORDS IN PROFILE landscape design, garden design, maintenance, eves cleaning, spring clean up, fall clean up, power washing, window cleaning and gutter cleaning, resod, fertilizing, lighting design, lawn mowing, grass cutting, junk removal,garbage removal, interlock, aerate, dethatch, fencing, pest control, weeding, ants, cockaroaches, roaches, raccoon, raccoons, mice, bugs, landscaping, design, maintenance, garden care, mouse, exterminator, deck, retaining wall, sprinkler installation, lawn repair, lawn fertilization, exterior clean up, exterior staging, plant delivery, garden bed turning, dead heading, animal/pest trapping, pest deterrents, driveway repair, landscape materials delivery, exterior lighting, lawn cutting, lawn maintenance, weed removal, deck staining, deck restoration, interlock sealing, driveway sealing, planters, soil turning, soil delivery, painting, snow removal, leaf clean up, winter garden preparation, wrap plants, rhododendron, hydrangea, japanese maple
2007