Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

Lisa in Paris
Lisa in Paris
1 review Oshawa, ON

Insulation & Baffles in Attic

We chose Envirotech to do our insulation & baffle install in our attic because they were mid-range in price compared to others and Mark was upfront about what we needed and didn't try to oversell us. I am so glad we went with Envirotech! Very professional crew, cleaned up before they left. I was also glad to know how well he treats his employees. We noticed a difference in temperature upstairs immediately. Should we have another need for insulation I will definitely be calling on them again.

LauraB
LauraB
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of Electrical Outlets, Lights and Bathroom Fan

Incredible experience, will hire Mark and the team for all future electrical projects. Communication was fast and easy. Mark made time to come by to review the work early, he even fixed a few minor issues on the spot no charge. His quote was the most reasonable I received as well. Charlie and Cody came by to do the work shortly after. They were super fast and very considerate of my 2 small children who were around. Great guys and they did an amazing job. I couldnt be more pleased!

Ken in Oshawa
Ken in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement Electrical Job

On Feb. 21st, 2020, Mark and his crew installed a new bathroom fan and heater, 10 LED pot lights removed the old lights in our basement.
This was a first rate job from the quote to the final cleanup.
Mark's crew are polite and professional.
I plan on using Environtech for the lights, outlets, etc. when we renovate our kitchen.
They are definitely recommended!

Thank you Ken. We appreciate you taking the post a fantastic review of your experience with Envirotech Electrical Services. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if we can be of assistance in the future

Brian
Brian
9 reviews , ON

Out with the old, in with the new!

We had wanted to replace our old chandeliers for years and finally found a pair that fit our needs. Installing the new ones on a beam 20 feet above floor level called for professional attention.
We certainly found the right people when we called Envirotech. The installers arrived right on time, built the scaffolding and got right to work. After removing the old fixtures they built the new ones, installed them and checked for our satisfaction.
We are so pleased with their work ethic and the final result, knowing the work was done carefully and to code.

Thank you Brian for the fantastic review. We really appreciate it.

Steve
Steve

Great Job from the Quote to Work Being Done!

Contacted Envirotech through Homestars and setup an appointment for them to come out within a few days. Mark came in and did an inspection and explained thoroughly what needed to be done and showed me pictures of what was happening in my attic and I agreed that we had to have new insulation put in. So after a day we received an official quote which was competitive so I decided book and was confirmed the same day. On the day of installation, the team was there promptly right at the agreed upon time which is very rare so I appreciated that and the team came in and setup and got the job done while cleaning up within 2 1/2 hours. I would definitely recommend and hire Envirotech for any future jobs needed.

Thank you Steve. We appreciate you taking the time to write a fantastic review of Envirotech insulation.

Denise in Oshawa
Denise in Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Attic insulation

I first received a quote from Envirotech and 3 other companies. Not only was Envirotech the cheapest but he was the only that came out to provide me with a proper quote. The men that came and installed the insulation John/Jon were professional, polite and friendly. I was extremely happy with the service and will recommend his service.
Thank-you for your professionalism Envirotech

Hi Denise, thank you for your great review of your experience with Envirotech Insulation. We really appreciate it.

Antonella from Toronto
Antonella from Toronto
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof Insulation and Electrical

I have engaged Envirotech Insulation and Electric on multiple occasions to assist with both insulation and electrical work. Mark has proven to be a consistent and reliable resource providing excellent advice, expert problem solving and a high level of service and professionalism. His team members are timely, responsible and equally professional. He remains informed about grants and incentives that provide savings for his customers. Would recommend without hesitation.

Thank you Antonella. We really appreciate you Taking the time to write a fantastic review about your experience with Envirotech. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any questions or concerns, or if we can be of assistance.

Chris in Whitby
Chris in Whitby

Electrical Work for Swim Spa

We had Envirotech do the electrical work in the summer for a year round swim spa. The service was excellent; responses to questions were prompt; a good overall experience. Happy to recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your experience with Envirotech Electrical services. We appreciate it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any needs in the future

G. Cassidy in Whitby
G. Cassidy in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Attic Insulation topped up to R60

Last week I had my attic insulation topped up to R60 by Envirotech. I was really impressed by how quickly Mark responded, inspected my attic and clearly identified what I needed. I was given a fair price and both John and Jon did a great job with the installation. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you for your fantastic review of Envirotech Insulation. We really appreciate you taking the time to let potential clients know about your experience

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic Insulation Top Up

Recently had cellulose insulation added to my attic by EnviroTech. John and John arrived within the start time established and provided a service which was done in a timely manner. Once they completed the job, they left the house with no trace of any work being done. This was so appreciated as I did not have to tidy up after them. Thanks John & John.

Thank you for the fantastic review. Its very much appreciated

More about Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

******WE ARE AN APPROVED INSULATION CONTRACTOR FOR THE GreenON REBATES*******

Thank you for visiting Envirotech Insulation and Envirotech Electrical Services Inc.

We are a dual service organization, offering a full range of electrical services for commercial and residential, along with specializing in retrofit wall insulation, attic insulation, and garage ceiling insulation applications. We also offer removal of insulation.

Over 25 years licensed in the electrical trade, with experience in residential, commercial, industrial, microfit and net metering solar installations, backup generators, generlink transfer switches, aluminum wiring. A member of the ACP program for electrical contractors, we can take care of all your electrical needs.
www.envirotechelectric.com

**We were the preferred electrical contractor for HGTV's DECKED OUT during their last season.**

Envirotech Insulation specializes in installing cellulose in walls, cavities, knee walls, garage ceilings, attics, and other area that might be inaccessible without having to remove plaster, or drywall. Through infrared we can identify problem areas of air leakage, and missing or lack of insulation to help suggest the proper recommendations for increasing the energy efficiency and comfort in your home. We also offer dense packed cellulose insulation for soundproofing/noise reduction applications. We ensure intake venting is appropriate from the soffits, and exhaust fan are connected properly.
www.envirotechinsulation.ca

Please contact us for an estimate, and to learn more about the products and services we offer

Insulation, Electricians, and Lighting
cellulose insulation and insulation removal. All electrical services, Electrical Home inspections and general inspections, hot tub installations
RETROFIT INSULATION SPECIALISTS. Soundproofing, Walls, ceilings, attics, garage ceilings, crawlspaces. If its enclosed we can find a way to insulate it. Removal of damaged insulation, due to animals, mold, or for clearing an area out before renovations. Residential, Commercial electrical service, including electrical home inspections, service upgrades, panel changes, maintenance and troubleshooting, lighting upgrades, additions and renovations
retrofit cellulose insulation, cavity fill insulation, soundproofing walls, dense packed cellulose, insulation removal general electrical inspections for residential. Hot tub installations
Cheque, cash, email transfer
ECRA/ESA Licences Electrical Contractor, Licensed Master Electrician / Level 1 Thermography / Acces
ECRA/ESA/ACP