HomeStars  >  Insulation in Pontypool  >  Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

Reviews for Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

Shelley in Brampton
Shelley in Brampton

Replace fuse panel, add outlet to outside back of house, fixed electrical work done by previous owners in attic

The crew assigned was amazing, they arrived 15mins early, they were very knowledgeable, polite and extremely clean. Will be using them again on other jobs. I’ve already recommended them to my mother who will be getting work done by them as well. Highly recommended.

Thank you Shelley for the great review and the confidence in referring us to your family and friends. We appreciate it

D Dempsey  in Nestleton Station
D Dempsey in Nestleton Station
1 review Nestleton Station, ON

Insulation

Had ice build up over the winter that was getting to the point of concern. spoke to Mike Connor Envirotech Services at the homeshow and made an appointment to see what was happening. Discovered there needed to be more insulation put in. The 2 men arrived on time, were very polite and cleaned up when they were done . Very efficient, I was very pleased with this company and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you. From the Dempsey family

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your experience with Envirotech Insulation. We appreciate it.

RickC from Toronto
RickC from Toronto
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Attic Insulation

Mark and his crew a top professionals. I had Envirotech install cellulose in my attic to a minimum R60 and 20 or so rafters vents. The Envirotech crew came in and got it done in great time with no mess. They also installed some batt insulation and weather stripping on the hatch door. From start to finish Envirotech was great to work with. Thanks Mark!

Thank you Rick, for the excellent review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let customers know about your experience with Envirotech insulation.

richardp in Keswick
richardp in Keswick
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Attic Insulation

They came, they saw, and the conquered. The Job was done as promised and the 2 crew members who came to our house provided service above and beyond the call of duty. They respected our home as they would their own. Thanks to Mark and a special thanks to the Two Crew Members.r

Thank you Richard for taking the time to write a great review of your experience nice with Envirotech Insulation. We appreciate it

Eileen in San Francisco
Eileen in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Roof Insulation

Mark is very nice & responsive, and takes the time to answer all questions. The service techs that installed the insulation were very polite and professional, and cleaned up after themselves.

Thank you Eileen for your great review, we appreciate it

Mary C in Nestleton Station
Mary C in Nestleton Station
1 review Nestleton Station, ON

Insulation in attic

I am very pleased with the service we received from Mark and his crew. Mark explained the process and options beforehand and I had my quote the day he did his inspection and measurements. He was able to book a date around my work schedule. I asked if his crew could start a little earlier thank they normally start their work day and they were able to. They were very professional, completed the job in less time than they told me it would take and left the house spotless. They sent me a message as soon as they were done ensuring me the house was secure. I’m very pleased with Mark’s company and his crew. I have recommended Marks company to a colleague at work. She had Mark in for a quote on insulation and electrical work. She was very impressed with Mark and is hiring him to do the work. Thanks Mark!!

Thank you Mary, for taking the time to write a fantastic review of Envirotech insulation. We appreciate it. Also thank you for referral your colleague to us.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Kneewall Insulation and Washroom Fan

I called Mark and after speaking with a number of companies, Mark actually took the time to see what was needed for insulation of our knee wall and installing a fan in our washroom. The work was scheduled, his team arrived on time and were very efficient and clean. The best thing I heard was how his team praised Mark as a boss - Being in the HR field, I love hearing that and that made me feel that I was in the right hands. After the work was complete, we heard a small noise from the fan - Told Mark, he quickly came back, made a few small adjustments and in the end we are very happy and satisfied customers. I would recommend Mark and his team ANY day!!!! THANKS MARK!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Chris. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this fantastic review. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future if we can be of assistance.

Kevin in Bowmanville
Kevin in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Blown in Cellulose attic insulation

I contacted Mark for a quote to increase insulation in my attic after seeing incentives available for this project. Mark contacted me promptly to come out and assess the job. Envirotech uses an electronic quoting system so I had a price before Mark left my house. Aftrr accepting, a date was agreed upon. A few days before the agreed upon date, i received an email reminder of the appointment.

On the install day Jonathan and his coworker arrived a few minutes early to complete the job. They worked efficiently and i was impressed with their efforts to maintain cleanliness in my home. Both workers were friendly and appeared happy with their job and employer.

I have another project in mine that I plan to contact Mark for.

Thank you Kevin for the fantastic review on your experience with Envirotech Insulation. We really appreciate it. Looking forward to speaking in the near future

Dugan in Ajax
Dugan in Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Miscellaneous fixes

This is the second time we've used Mark and his team (he installed pot-lights a year ago). When selling our home the buyer's home inspector found a number of electrical deficiencies, and Mark came to the rescue. Faults found, circuits adjusted, safety issues addressed. Would certainly use again, and recommend.

Thank you for your confidence again in us. We appreciate the great testimonial, and the chance to work with you again.

Jackie78
Jackie78

Outlet & Motion Sensor/Pot Light Installation

This is the second time Envirotech has been invited into our house and this is the second time we have been very pleased with the results. Mark and his crew, including Charlie are efficient, professional, knowledge and cost effective; all the qualities we look for in a company when hiring them for a job.

They were prompt and friendly, updating me on the progress whenever possible.

We will hire them again without a doubt, for any of our electrical needs.

Thanks again!

Thank you Jackie for your continued support. We appreciate you taking the time to write a great review about your experience.

More about Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

******WE ARE AN APPROVED INSULATION CONTRACTOR FOR THE NEW GreenON REBATES*******

Thank you for visiting Envirotech Insulation and Envirotech Electrical Services Inc.

We are a dual service organization, offering a full range of electrical services for commercial and residential, along with specializing in retrofit wall insulation, attic insulation, and garage ceiling insulation applications. We also offer removal of insulation.

Over 23 years licensed in the electrical trade, with experience in residential, commercial, industrial, microfit and net metering solar installations, backup generators, generlink transfer switches, aluminum wiring. A member of the ACP program for electrical contractors, we can take care of all your electrical needs.
www.envirotechelectric.com

**We were the preferred electrical contractor for HGTV's DECKED OUT.**

Envirotech Insulation specializes in installing cellulose in walls, cavities, knee walls, garage ceilings, attics, and other area that might be inaccessible without having to remove plaster, or drywall. Through infrared we can identify problem areas of air leakage, and missing or lack of insulation to help suggest the proper recommendations for increasing the energy efficiency and comfort in your home. We also offer dense packed cellulose insulation for soundproofing/noise reduction applications. We ensure intake venting is appropriate from the soffits, and exhaust fan are connected properly.
www.envirotechinsulation.ca

Please contact us for an estimate, and to learn more about the products and services we offer