Electricians

Jenny Miller from Bowmanville
Jenny Miller from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Electrical Work

From start to finish we were very pleased with all of the work and services provided by Mark and his team. We had a large variety of jobs done that included: installing a heavy duty box in the ceiling and installing a 52" inch fan, dimmer switches, GFCI receptacle, AFCI Breaker,
installing wiring, lights and switch in the hallway to our crawlspace and the installation of a conduit from the electrical panel along side the house to the front porch.
We appreciated the fact that they arrived on time as scheduled, and made sure everything was clean when the work was completed. They are very professional in the work that they do and I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Jenny. We really appreciate the fantastic review you posted about your experience with Envirotech Electrical Services. Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions.

Ian in Newmarket
Ian in Newmarket

Attic Insulation

Can't say enough good stuff about the job. On time, super clean, super informative. Extremely well done. We had to reschedule once due to heat in the attic but they were there the next week and the job was done in no time.

They even went the extra mile and sealed up air4 leaks around the hatch with spray foam insulation!!

I'd recommend these guys in a heartbeat!!

Thank you for the fantastic review Ian. We really appreciate it.

Danny2112 in Vaughan
Danny2112 in Vaughan

New AFCI circuit in finished basement & timer installation in bath

This was the third or fourth time using Envirotech. Mark was prompt in providing an estimate and adhered to it when the project was done. His guys are always diligent to complete the job with as little mess and disruptions to the existing finished walls etc. They gave different options and scenarios to complete the work, along with a realistic timeline when the actual work areas were assessed. Its a relief when they do this so there are as few surprises are possible. I would highly recommend Envirotech, you truly get what you pay for.

Thank you Danny for the continued support and for again, writing a great review. It's much appreciated

FairPlay
FairPlay

Insulation and Soffit venting

From the first phone call, Mark was extraordinarily professional and friendly. His inspection and recommendation saved me time and money and the service was delivered as promised, on time and on budget. I will definitely be going back to Mark and team for future work.

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience it's Envirotech Insulation. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any questions, or if we can be of assistance.

Shankar
Shankar
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Job!!!

I was recommended by Arctic Spas Whitby. Mark and his crew did an amazing job. From the estimate till end of job Mark always on top of things.
Clean work, on time, great customer service and of course very pleasant!
Thank you Mark and Paul!!!

Thank you Shankar. We appreciate you taking the time to write a fantastic review of our services. Enjoy your hot tub

Sandy in newmarket
Sandy in newmarket

Insulation

Thanks to Mark and his crew our insulation in our attic will help insulate our house we just moved into for many years to come. Proffessional courteous, and timely. The clean up was excellent wouldnt know they had been in. What more could you ask for.

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to post a great review of your experience with Envirotech Insulation. We really appreciate it. Enjoy your newly insulated home. Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions

Jerry
Jerry

Attic venting and insulation

I can't speak highly enough of Mark and his team. Our home is only 8 years old and we moved in about 3 years ago. Ever since we moved in we had issues with the temperature on our second floor especially in the summer time. We always had to set the thermostat to 19 degrees at night just to make the second floor comfortable. Mark came to investigate and found a few issues, 1 the new roof vents that our roofer installed were not cut out big enough for our new vents (contacted our roofer and he fixed the issue), 2 the Builder didn't install the proper amount of baffles that our roof required (Mark had to install an additional 24 baffles which helped circulate the air) 3 the builder only had about R30 and in very small area R40 worth of insulation. In some areas of the attic I only had about 5 or 6 inches of insulation. Mark provided pictures to show us. (Marks team came on site and upgraded our insulation to the R60 standard and provided before and after pictures). It is amazing how much of a difference this made to our home. The temperature is now even on all floors and we are sleeping like babies lol. I also noticed that our AC unit is not working as hard and as long as it used to. The temperature hardly changes when my thermostat goes into eco mode when we are out. I can't believe we didn't get this done sooner. I appreciate all the work that Mark and his team did, very professional and clean. Thanks guys and keep up the great work and service.

Thank you Jerry for the fantastic review. It's very much appreciated. I am glad we could help with your comfort level in your home. Don't hesitate to contact us if you every have any questions

Aaron
Aaron
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Attic and wall insulation

Excellent service from Mark and Jon. I even recommended them to my neighbour who had them do their attic insulation and was very happy as well. The came on time and made the effort to keep the area clean and explain a few issues that came up which they fixed for me. Overall a very good experience.

Thank you Aaron for taking the time to write a great review of Envirotech Insulation. We appreciate it. Also thank you for the referrals.

in Whitby
in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Attic Insulation

Mark and his crew did exactly what they said they would and when they would. The install team was VERY courteous and professional. They completed the work and cleaned up so well you would never know they were there. I would highly recommend Mark and Envirotech.

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with Envirotech insulation.

Mike from Courtice
Mike from Courtice
4 reviews ,

Service Upgrade and EV Charger

This is the second time I’ve used Envirotech for electrical services. I received the same great service that had me coming back to them. Mark came and provided a quote and answered all my questions. Work was completed on the date we agreed to. All work was reviewed with me to make sure I understood how to use the Charger. Site was left the same way they found. I would use Envirotech again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Mike, for your continued support. We greatly appreciate taking the time to write a fantastic review on our services.

More about Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

******WE ARE AN APPROVED INSULATION CONTRACTOR FOR THE NEW GreenON REBATES*******

Thank you for visiting Envirotech Insulation and Envirotech Electrical Services Inc.

We are a dual service organization, offering a full range of electrical services for commercial and residential, along with specializing in retrofit wall insulation, attic insulation, and garage ceiling insulation applications. We also offer removal of insulation.

Over 23 years licensed in the electrical trade, with experience in residential, commercial, industrial, microfit and net metering solar installations, backup generators, generlink transfer switches, aluminum wiring. A member of the ACP program for electrical contractors, we can take care of all your electrical needs.
www.envirotechelectric.com

**We were the preferred electrical contractor for HGTV's DECKED OUT.**

Envirotech Insulation specializes in installing cellulose in walls, cavities, knee walls, garage ceilings, attics, and other area that might be inaccessible without having to remove plaster, or drywall. Through infrared we can identify problem areas of air leakage, and missing or lack of insulation to help suggest the proper recommendations for increasing the energy efficiency and comfort in your home. We also offer dense packed cellulose insulation for soundproofing/noise reduction applications. We ensure intake venting is appropriate from the soffits, and exhaust fan are connected properly.
www.envirotechinsulation.ca

Please contact us for an estimate, and to learn more about the products and services we offer