Toronto Home Organizing

Anonymous in Toronto
Anonymous in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Home organizing, staging

Laura takes the time to learn her clients needs and the challenges they face in a truly compassionate manner. She provides the tools and direction to establish new systems of organization and empower you to change your patterns that led to that first, embarrassing phone call for help - which she responds to in a truly professional and understanding way. Laura is someone you can feel confident and comfortable with when opening your door to her.

jodi shuster Yonge and St. Clair
jodi shuster Yonge and St. Clair

basement organization after a renovation

My husband and I were overwhelmed by the chaos in the basement to the point where we didn't know where to begin getting organized. The lone-rearranger helped us clarify our goals and pointed us in the right direction. She was able to clarify our tasks and plan out the order in which we should attack them. In short, my session with her was invaluable. She reassured me that this is a task that will take time and occur in stages. My sense of being over-whelmed has been replaced by a plan and a sense of control thanks to Laura.

CF in Toronto
CF in Toronto

home organizing

During our home renovation everything was packed into boxes and put, in no order, into the basement. You could not even enter the back room and the rec room was a depressing disaster. Laura and I set out to organize over a weekend. She had ideas that I would never have thought of, she made a plan, and worked tirelessly. What had been overwhelming became manageable and working together we reorganized and restored the basement. I could not recommend Laura's services more highly, and it was great value.

Melanie in Weston, Ct
Melanie in Weston, Ct
1 review , CT

unpacking and organizing

I had moved into a new home and couldn't seem to find the time and diligence to get my belongings organized. Laura came over and quickly helped put my kitchen together by helping me unpack and create order in my new kitchen. She has an uncanny knack for knowing where things belong and what is needed and what should be tossed. She is professional, courteous, and enjoyable to work with. I would highly recommend her to anybody who needs a helping hand with life's endless chores!

Decluttered in Thornhill
Decluttered in Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

orgaznization of home

Laura is on of the most professional professionals I have ever met! She is knowledgeable,courteous and delightful. Laura came into our home and had our children excited about organizing their rooms! Her expertise and guidance has resulted in a home that is now neater, easier to clean and source of pride to our famiily. I would recommend Laura in a heartbeat to help create a more efficient environment.

Marg in Don Mills
Marg in Don Mills
1 review North York, ON

Laura is a Professional Organizer and she comes in and helps you clean out anything you have been struggling to get to

Laura has done an amazing job for us helping us clean out and organize our house. She is about $40/hour so it depends how long she is at your place how much she costs.She is none judgemental and respectful, but she helps you sort out what things to keep because they are precious and what to get rid of!The best part of all is she takes it all away and when she leaves your house, the results are obvious. I highly recommend Laura and I know I will be working with her again and again!!

GD in Toronto
GD in Toronto

household organization

As much as I wish I could do it all; organizational support is essential in our household. Laura Kay has great ideas to control the mess and is a great support and tidying or getting rid of the clutter. The other great support is handling the load of papers in my home office and filing them away in a easy to manage way.

Rann Toronto
Rann Toronto

Multi Site Office Renovation

Working with Laura Kay from Lone Re-Arranger was an extremely pleasant experience. Our office was experiencing a growth in staffing and on site facilities, so for a while, it became a disorganized and inefficent use of space. Laura was came highly recommended and the patience, knowledge and skills she shared with us, helped us de-clutter and simplify our office space for better use.

Laura is extremely organized, offers her knowledge and skills at an excellent price. Her recommendations are can create a customized, modern look for efficency which is what she did for us. She is patient and incredible hard working, her projects show results in days and her professionalism is unmatchable.

Paula in north Toronto
Paula in north Toronto

home organizing

We have worked with Laura on several occasions over the last few years. She helped us to declutter and organize our old home, staging it for sale; and then helped us to organize our new home making the move a thousand times easier to settle into. She is hard working and has an uncanny ability to anticipate our organizing needs and sensitively help - always finding creative ways to recycle. The results are always terrific and she is flexible, professional, and a total pleasure to work with. As well, she DONATES a portion of what she earns to the charity of your choice!! I have no hesitation in recommending her.

Lakeshore in the Beach
Lakeshore in the Beach

Professional Organizer

Laura Kay turned our house into a home. My spouse and I work demanding jobs that we love - but as a result, our home was somewhat of a disorganized mess. We couldn't find anything - with professionalism, kindness and a sense of humour, Laura organized our home and belongings - from bedroom, bathroom, kitchen to basement with both functionality and style in mind.

I HIGHLY recommend her. Worth every minute of her time. We bring her back in from time to time when we need her help. She's fantastic.

More about Toronto Home Organizing

Professional Organization and downsizing services for your home or office. To help put order into spaces in your home or work life by simplifying what you have, and then relocating and systemizing what is remaindered. Unwanted items are redirected to charitable organizations and order is restored - physically as well ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?