Red Robin Masonry

Best of 2020 winner 12 timesBest of 2020winner 12 times

Reviews for Red Robin Masonry

Frank B from North York
Frank B from North York

Front of house face lift

Red Robin just finished masonry work at the front of our old ( and more that a little beat up) bungalow. The transformation is amazing! Old brickwork was replaced with precision and the whole porch was sealed against the elements. The company was professional and courteous throughout and made the entire experience pleasant and painless. I won't hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Frank. It was a pleasure working for you!

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Chimney lowered and capped off

Our older home has a disused chimney that we wanted lowered and capped off. I was searching for a masonry contractor on HomeStars and found Red Robin – I’m glad I did.

I requested a quote via the submission feature on the company’s website and heard back from Anna at the office almost right away (always an encouraging sign). I e-mailed Anna a few photos of the project and later that same day heard back from John at the company with an estimate. It looked good and we booked in the job for the following week.

Head mason Paul and his assistant arrived at the appointed time and were extremely professional throughout. Paul also replaced some deteriorated bricks on the side of the chimney using bricks reclaimed from the demolished portion of the chimney – hence the repairs blend in perfectly.

Communication throughout the project was excellent and the work is top notch. We will definitely contact Red Robin for any future masonry projects.

Hi Neil,
Thank you so much for taking the time in writing us this review. John and I try our best to provide prompt responses and excellent customer service. I am thrilled to hear you are pleased with the workmanship from Paul and Izaiah. Please feel free to contact us if you require future masonry needs. Thank you once again and it was a pleasure working for you.
Take care,

Alan Fung
Alan Fung

Brick work

This is the second job that I had contacted Red Robin, the first being removing an old chimney stack. On this job, John was quick to come over when we removed the deck and found huge holes in the brickwork after demolishing. We had a tight turnaround and John and his team were able to adjust. They came on site on time and cleaned up very well afterwards when they left. They were professional, responsive, and would recommend again. I can barely tell the difference where the holes were. Such a great job and so glad to have hired them.

Hi Alan,
Thank you so much for the review. Absolutely thrilled to hear you are happy with John's customer service and the work that was completed. It was a pleasure working for you once again. Have an amazing weekend.

John Ryan in Scarborough
John Ryan in Scarborough

Front Steps

This was the third time I have hired Red Robin Masonry. Brandon did an excellent job relaying my natural stone front steps which were in really rough shape. I have never met anyone who takes such pride in his work. When he finished the steps looked better than when they were originally laid years ago. I highly recommend him and the company.
John R.

Yvonne Huh
Yvonne Huh

Stonework on elevated deck

I can't say enough good things about the service I received from every member of this company I dealt with, which translated into the project being delivered on time and within budget. As a realtor, I only recommend trades that I am 100% confident in. I have already referred Red Robin and I will continue to do so. Thanks again guys!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Chimney Rebuild & Tuck Pointing

Right from the first communication Red Robin was a pleasure to deal with. They were responsive, organized and of course the work was fantastic. They were spot on in matching the brick that was needed to match my chimney that needed to be rebuilt. Red Robin was quick to point out the cause of the brick deteriorating. The work was carried out exactly as to what was on the estimate. The crew was great and cleaned up every day before leaving. I also had some tuck pointing work that was done in another area of the house and was very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommended!

Thanks for taking the time in writing us a review, Michael. It's greatly appreciated! Thrilled to hear you are pleased with our services. It was a pleasure working for you. All the best!
- Anna

Paul in Markham
Paul in Markham

Parging and masonry work

Fantastic crew, Clarence and Yasser were very experianced in the work and customer service. All arround, everyone from John to Anna and Dave were great to deal with. Highly reccomend this company, I will definitely call them again should the need arrise.

Hi Paul,
This review made my day, thank you! I can't wait to pass along the positive feedback to Clarence, Yasir, John and Dave. Take care and all the best.
- Anna

cheung1716
cheung1716

Chimney repair

Robin Masonry is an Excellent company. John was easy to contact and schedule a time with. The workmen did a fantastic job when they came to my house. They got the job done efficiently and were very friendly. Thank you !

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I can't wait to pass along the kind words to John and the crew that worked on your home. Please do not hesitate in contacting us for any future masonry needs. Take care!

Doug in Old Toronto
Doug in Old Toronto

Excellent

Red Robin does excellent work. They are professional and detail oriented from the first estimate through to completion and follow up. I am very satisfied with the work on my bricks as they pay attention to detail, check with the customer and address any follow up questions quickly and efficiently. I strongly recommend them for your brick work.

Hi Doug,
Thank you so much for writing us a review. Happy to hear you are pleased with the work! It was a pleasure working for you.
Anna

Excellent work, quick and clear communication, friendly office staff

We had some 150 bricks replaced and tuck pointing done on the front of our three-storey house. The job took a few days, and it was beautifully done. The crew was responsible and friendly, and they did their best to clean up, which I also appreciate. The office responded quickly to emails and telephone calls. The price was fair - we had other estimates with which to compare. So we are very happy and are sure to use RRM again.

Hello,
Thank you so much for writing us this wonderful review. It is music to my ears hearing you had such a pleasant experience with us. Do not hesitate to contact us for any future masonry needs. Take care and all the best!
-Anna

More about Red Robin Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, Tuck Pointing

Red Robin Masonry is a division of Red Robin Home Solutions Corp. We are a general contracting company that specializes in masonry repair and new build( additions, custom homes, re-facing). Whether you need tuck pointing, chimney repair, a new opening, parging, brick replacement or new masonry services entirely..... Red Robin Home Masonry will provide you service with the utmost professionalism and quality.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, Tuck Pointing, Concrete Contractors, and Waterproofing
Masonry and Bricklaying, Block, Concrete, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, Tuck Pointing, Spot Pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Steps, Patios, Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Natural Stone, Window and Door Openings, Bricking Up Window and Door Openings, Retaining Walls, Foundation Repair, Window Sill Replacement, Brick Arches, House and Porch Pillers
Masonry and Bricklaying, Block, Concrete, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, Tuck Pointing, Spot Pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Mortar Repair, Steps, Patios, Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Natural Stone, Window and Door Openings, Bricking Up Window and Door Openings, Retaining Walls, Foundation Repair, Window Sill Replacement, Brick Arches, House and Porch Pillers, Fireplace
2007