Red Robin Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in Toronto  >  Red Robin Masonry

Reviews for Red Robin Masonry

Stone Cladding of Front and Rear Porch and Stone Walkway

Red Robin was easy to work with and their masons were professional and neat and polite. They addressed and issues quickly. We would use them again for other stone work.

Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review, we really appreciate it. Very happy to hear you are pleased with the stone work and look forward in working for you in the future. Hope you have an incredible summer! Best, Anna

Trevor from Toronto
Trevor from Toronto

Repair brick wall

A few months ago Red Robin repaired some spalling bricks on the front corner of my attached garage. It was a smallish job, and at that time, other companies wouldn't even bother answering me because they were busy. Red Robin also was busy, but they came and gave me a quote and at that time they weren't sure when they could work me in, that it might take a few weeks. John noticed my own repair and rebuild of the stone in my front steps was being held up because I couldn't finish until the brick wall was repaired, and without me even having to ask, he gave instructions to try to fit my 1 day job in asap. Dave managed to work me in within a week or so, when they ended up with an open day for a couple of guys in between jobs. They did a great job. Very satisfied and would recommend.

Hi Trevor, thank you for the kind review. We always try our best to accommodate our customers whether it be a big or small job. Glad to hear you were pleased with our work and it was a pleasure working for you. Have a great summer! Best, Anna

Stone steps and walkway

Red Robin provided the most detailed quote and made me comfortable with their project plan. Brandon and Brad did an amazing job of laying the stone for my front steps and walkway. Brandon was meticulous and creative in the way he laid the stone. He created a piece of art work in front of my house.
Red Robin did a good job of communicating and following up with time lines.

Hello, thank you for taking the time in writing us a review and giving us 10 stars! I am very happy to hear you were pleased with the work by Brandon and Brad - I can't wait to pass along the message. Have a wonderful summer! Cheers, Anna

Amy in Davisville
Amy in Davisville

New windowsill and tuck pointing

We had a windowsill replaced ($500) and tuck pointing done ($1500) throughout the main floor exterior of our 90-year-old house. The workers were polite and friendly, and the work was done within a day. They left everything very clean and removed the old windowsill and almost all the dust.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review. Happy to hear you were pleased with the work. Have a great summer!
All the best,
Anna

Rk in Toronto
Rk in Toronto

Basement stair retaining wall repair

We had some basement access stairs where the retaining wall was buckling due to ice produced by a poorly done downspout disconnection. We got estimates from several companies who were suggesting totally digging up the foundation and replacing the entrance (for big $).

John from Red Robin understood that we were just trying to stabilize the situation until we have a larger plan for the rear (i.e. extension), and was able to provide a cost effective solution.

The Red Robin team showed up early, and were friendly and efficient with their work. Great experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Hi RK,
Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review! We always try to understand the customers needs first and resolve the situation accordingly. I'm very pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Do not hesitate in contacting us for any future masonry needs. Have a wonderful summer and take care, Anna

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto

Repacing and pointing bricks

We had quite a few bricks that were broken/damaged on our garage, plus many areas where the mortar had cracked or was missing. The crew did an excellent job, you really can't tell which bricks were removed and replaced. The crew was great, very professional young men. We would absolutely recommend them.

Hi Debbie, thanks for the review! I'll pass along the praise to the team. It was an absolute delight working for you! Take care - Anna

VM
VM

Restore Victorian brick front

This review is long overdue! After considering the overall cost of a power washing to remove old paint, tuck pointing and replacing hundreds of broken bricks to fix the front of our old, weathered Victorian semi, we decided it was more cost efficient to replace the front. Red Robin Masonry did a fantastic job of matching the original Victorian brick work. This was a complex job in which all issues were addressed in a timely and professional manner by their excellent crew. We love how the house looks now, and so do our neighbors! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company! In fact we hired them again to replace the window sills a few months after!

Thank you for your positive review, VM. Because of our efficient and talented team, no job is too complex for Red Robin! Always a pleasure - take care and have an incredible summer! Best, Anna

Front porch repair and chimney brick repair/capping

I contacted Red Robin based on the Homestar feedback. They did not disappoint. The work done was absolutely excellent. They repaired my entire front porch and parged the brick walls. The gentlemen doing the work were very professional and excellent at their trade. Site clean up was great. I would have no hesitation at all recommending Red Robin for any masonry work in the future.

PJM
Toronto

Hi Pam - thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass along the praise to the masons that worked on your home. Have a great summer! - Anna

ttasson in Toronto
ttasson in Toronto

Tuckpointing, remove chimney, Bricking up old exterior stove exhaust holes, interior holes, fixing broken brick..

We had Red Robin come in to fix some ridiculous exterior wall holes in our new home as well as repair a major hole in the inside chimney, remove the exterior chimney on the roof and seal it up, and replace 60 bricks along the exterior wall outside as well as tuckpointing on the house. They showed up, were very informative, worked fast, did a FANTASTIC job, and I would recommend them to anyone! We are already looking at what else we can use them for too!

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing us a review. We aim to please! Do not hesitate in contacting us again :)
-Anna

Mimico Ted in Toronto
Mimico Ted in Toronto

Repair brickwork

John provided an estimate, and his team (Rocky) spent a day repairing a section of brick, and doing general tuckpointing for my entire house. The workers were polite and professional, and I was pleased with their work. Thanks!

Hi Ted, thanks for taking the time in writing us a review. Glad to hear you are happy with Rocky and the teams work. Best - Anna

More about Red Robin Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, Tuck Pointing

Red Robin Masonry is a division of Red Robin Home Solutions Corp. We are a general contracting company that specializes in masonry repair and new build( additions, custom homes, re-facing). Whether you need tuck pointing, chimney repair, a new opening, parging, brick replacement or new masonry services entirely..... Red Robin Home Solutions will provide you service with the utmost professionalism and quality.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, Tuck Pointing, Concrete Contractors, and Waterproofing
Masonry and Bricklaying, Block, Concrete, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, Tuck Pointing, Spot Pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Steps, Patios, Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Natural Stone, Window and Door Openings, Bricking Up Window and Door Openings, Retaining Walls, Foundation Repair, Window Sill Replacement, Brick Arches, House and Porch Pillers
2007