Red Robin Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Toronto  >  Red Robin Masonry

Reviews for Red Robin Masonry

Max in Toronto

Amazing work, friendly and reliable crew. Got the job done with accuracy and on a tight deadline in freezing cold weather. Very fair quote. The sales person John went above and beyond to ensure we were happy and the owner Mike even followed up at the end to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.

Hi Max, thanks for the review. It was really great working with you! We're so happy you had such a great experience.

mparise1950 in Toronto

Was very happy with the work carried out. The estimate was reasonable and they explained in detail each step of the process. Some additional work had to be undertaken and again they provided details and were very anxious to please regarding the final outcome. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Marie, thanks so much for the review. We definitely always want to make sure you're pleased with the final outcome. All the best!

d in Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Crew was friendly and prompt to start and complete the work. A minor issue with the work was quickly resolved with no hassle.
Job site left clean.
Would use Red Robin Masonary again.
Recommended.

We appreciate the review as well as the recomendation D!
All the best

Matt in

I thought I could do my own concrete pad for my shed, but I lost the argument to my wife. So we ended up hiring Red Robin. I was happy we did. I didn’t realize how much work it was and the detail it took to make it level. They were competitive in price and showed up when they said they would. I would definitely recommend Red Robin.

Happy to hear it Matt! Feel free to call us for any future masonry needs!
-John

I needed exterior work completed on a renovation. The Red Robin Masonry team were very responsive and flexible around a tight time frame and dates.

The pricing was competitive and the work was fantastic. I would recommend Red Robin Masonry to anyone.

Thanks for the review! Always happy to help!

Ionia F.
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

This is now the 4th time I've used Red Robin over the past 4 years and they always pull through. The quality of the work is excellent and their masons, general operators, sales, site foreman, administration and ownership are amazing to interact with. We lost a little bit of time getting started and in-between, but this comes with the nature of the business sometimes. In the end, a job well done and a fully satisfied customer. Thank you to everyone at Red Robin once again! Mike

Thanks for the review Mike and great to hear the clients are happy with the addition and new openings.
Always a pleasure working with you and looking forward to another year.

Jordan from Toronto

After buying a home we needed some masonry work done. A couple companies came in with similar prices but I like the team from Red Robin. They got the chimney work done quickly and safely and also did a great job of repairing the porch pillar that had deteriorated down below ground level.

As in my other reviews - tips for others going into this. Red Robin did not do the flashing where the chimney joins the roof. They suggested I contact a roofing company to finish this task. Not a big problem, but another task to get done.

Hi Jordan, I appreciate the review and will be sure to tell the team you were happy with all the masonry portions of the job.
As masons, we work towards providing the best quality product within our craft. As a company we feel that our best product is reflected in sticking to masonry, and providing referrals to professionals in other trades when jobs overlap. I apologize if this has led to an inconvenience, but it truly allows us to ensure all parts of our job reflect our values and standards.

Thanks for the review and feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you need a referral for a roofer
- John

Nancea in Toronto

these guys were awesome! came in within budget, arrived on time, did an excellent repair on my chimney and left the place spotless! oh, and the crew was lovely... highly recommend... and i would use them again...

Thanks for the review Nancea!
It's rare we have nice weather in the winter so I'm happy we were able to take advantage of it.
Good luck with the tree work and we will touch base in spring to discuss that tuck-pointing
- John

I have worked with red robin for a few years, contracting work with over 30 jobs completed with them. I have enjoyed working with John & Dave as they are attentive to detail & providing the best customer service our clients could ask for.

Thanks for the review, and looking forward to many more projects!

jake s in Toronto

Foundation was totally dicked, cracked, leaking low ceiling height.

These guys came in and took care of everyhting, added 1.5 feet in the basement and redid the footings and walls, everyhting is dry.

Most importantly they cleaned up and made it headache free.

100% would recommend them to anyone!

Thanks for the review Jake!
I'll be sure to pass along the praise to our crews.
Good luck with the rest of the renovation and feel free to contact us anytime for any masonry needs!

More about Red Robin Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, Tuck Pointing

Red Robin Masonry is a division of Red Robin Home Solutions Corp. We are a general contracting company that specializes in masonry repair and new build( additions, custom homes, re-facing). Whether you need tuck pointing, chimney repair, a new opening, parging, brick replacement or new masonry services entirely..... Red Robin Home Solutions will provide you service with the utmost professionalism and quality.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, Tuck Pointing, and Concrete Contractors
Masonry and Bricklaying, Block, Concrete, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, Tuck Pointing, Spot Pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Steps, Patios, Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Natural Stone, Window and Door Openings, Bricking Up Window and Door Openings, Retaining Walls, Foundation Repair, Window Sill Replacement, Brick Arches, House and Porch Pillers
2007