Decks R Us/Franmac Construction

George B In North York
George B In North York
1 review North York, ON

Bathroom & Basement Renovation

FranMac was referred to me by a friend of mine as I needed to replace my main bathroom and wanted to finish my basement to give us more living space. FranMac came in to give me a quote and in the bathroom suggested a layout that was slightly different from what I had in mind that would end up giving me much more room in my bathroom. I was so pleased with the job they did on the bathroom (which was completed on time and on budget) that I let them design my full basement. Again I was pleased with both the quality of work and the length of time it took them to get it done. I would definitely use Frank and his crew again.

Lynn in Pickering
Lynn in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Deck Addition, Kitchen & Bathroom renovation

I hired FranMac to replace my old deck which had become dangerous to use. To my delight, Frank (owner) showed me that I could get a superior deck to what I was originally envisioning by adding a pergola which increased the amount of time that I could spend on my deck since my back yard faced south. I was so impressed with not only the quality of his work but with the fact that he could see the bigger picture that I had FranMac back to update my kitchen and replace my kitchen, bathroom and foyer floors with ceramic. What an improvement!! I would recommend FranMac to anyone.

Marcus M
Marcus M
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen

Had Franmac Construction come in and do our kitchen for us. Was very impressed with the work they did. They were very courteous, and knew exactly what they were doing. They showed professionalism in every aspect of their job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for renovations. Thanks Franmac

More about Decks R Us/Franmac Construction

No deposit required for projects big or small.

At Franmac, exceptional customer service is our objective. Our services include deck additions, as well as kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations. With over twenty years experience, we have a team of professionals who are courteous and knowledgeable, reliable and hard-working. Our goal's ensuring complete satisfaction with your home renovation project.

In addition, owner Frank McGillan has extensive commercial contracting experience, and was part of a team responsible for building Boston Pizza restaurants in Bowmanville, Bolton, Wasaga Beach and Bracebridge. As well, Frank McGillan has also been involved in building Montana's restaurants in London, as well as Kelsey's in Oakville and the Dollar It Store in Huntsville.