CANDOR

Reviews for CANDOR

S S.
S S.

Garage door

They were professional, informative and honest when they came to give me a quote.
The installed the door efficiently. Before they left they showed me that everything was working and ensure me that they are on call if I have any future needs.
Job well done!

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door

Jorge was very kind, relible and professional. My garage door works much better now. I highly recommend.

Pang
Pang

Garage door opener installation and door servicing

My garage door opener finally stopped working after decades of use. I found Candor through a friend whom had a pleasant experience.

When I first called Candor, Jorge was polite and most importantly, he was punctual and kept his appointment. When he assessed the issue, he took the time to explain the problems and my options.

I priced around a few other contactors, and although there were cheaper options, I felt more comfortable using Candor.

Overall, I am very pleased with the service, and would highly recommend Candor.

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Orangeville, ON

Garage door repair.

They were very quick to respond and provided great service at a fair price. I would definitely recommend them.

Yancy
Yancy

Garage door

Great service from beginning to end. Installed garage door and opener in a couple hours. Very happy with the results and would definitely hire them again. Thanks!

thank you yancy. we are glad you like the door and service

Jude in Toronto
Jude in Toronto

New garage door install

I highly recommend Jorge and company to anyone looking to find a reasonable price and excellent customer service. Jorge coordinated with us on our new garage build and in spite of a varying schedule due to permit and inspection delays he came out with 24 hours notice to help us dry in and weather proof our garage before the real weather set in.

thanks Jude, we try to help in any way we can to make it easier for our customers. We don't just sell products, we build friendships and we are glad we build a friendship with you

Mike
Mike

Garage door install

From the quote through completion, I was very satistifed with the contractor. We got three quotes, they were the best. They did a great job, quickly and followed up with some small discrepancies quickly afterward. I won't need another garage door, but if I did, I would hire these guys.

thank you Mike, I'm glad you like the door

touchofclass79
touchofclass79

Garage Door Installation

When I got home from work, the new garage door was already installed. Wow! Their work is very clean and neat. The colour and texture of the garage door is exactly what we wanted. We are very satisfied with the work they did.

thank you for your honesty and we hope that we surpass your expectation

Rob
Rob

New garage doors

Candor did a great job! Jorge brought out samples and helped us decide on the colour. Would not hesitate to recommend him or his company. Thank you for a great job. They look great.

thanks Rob we try to make it easier for the customer to decide on color and model for their home

Rene in Toronto
Rene in Toronto

Garage Door Replacement

I am very pleased to give Jorge a 10/10... I am completely satisfied with Jorge's work - he did a great job and was also very kind and accommodating. He showed up as scheduled, worked solo and my new garage door looks fantastic! So easy to operate compared to the antique door that was replaced!!
Thank you Jorge - I will definitely recommend you to others.

R. Layne

thank you I'm glad you like the door and will gladly help you in anyway I can

More about CANDOR

GTADoors

Candor – Specializing in Garage door installation, repair and openers in Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, and Oakville

“Hard-working, dependable and thorough,” are some of the words that our current clients and customer use to describe CAN-DOR as their Garage door & Openers Supplier, installers and Service Company.

We have been in the Garage Door Industry for 6 years now and our steadily growing list of clients continue to rave about our service.

We offer reasonable and competitive prices, a well-trained staff, and commitment to quality.
We serve Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, Oakvile and Greater Toronto Area.

See for yourselves why our clients are so satisfied with our service!

Don’t delay – call us at (416) 881-9084 for a free quote today!
We are located at: 306-44 Longbourne Drive, Etobicoke, M9R 2M

Our company specializes on garage door installations and repair.

Our experts provide fast and reliable service in Greater Toronto Area with focus on Etobicoke, Milton, Oakville and Burlington areas.

Our garage doors services include:

– Garage door repair

– Garage door openers

– Garage door installation
If you are looking for a garage door professionals don’t hesitate to contact Can Dor.
Our highly trained workers would be happy to assist you and provide solution for any query or request.

416-881-9084