CANDOR

Reviews for CANDOR

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Garage Door 16x7

Jorge showed up the same day I called and gave me an estimate for a new 16x7 garage door and opener. He went over the project in detail with us and even had samples. Within 2 weeks we had our new door installed. Jorge and his team were very professional and clean on there install. I am very happy with his work.

I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are pleased with the install and your new door. We hope you consider Can-Dor in the future again if you should have any garage door, openers, entry door or window needs.

Thank you once again!

SteveQ
SteveQ

Garage door fixed

Jorge was very prompt and efficient. He was willing to do on-site estimation to help me understand the repair work involved.
And Jorge fixed my garage door as promised and smoothly.
Highly recommended

Thank you Steve for your review. I'm glad you are happy with the garage repair and the service provided. Should you require in the future a new garage door, garage opener, windows or entry doors we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you once again for selecting Can-Dor.

Mandeep in Toronto
Mandeep in Toronto

Garage door issue

Jorge is an expert in his field, and delivered a solution to the issue with my garage door springs. What impressed me most is his customer service, from making himself available to provide a quote quickly, filling through on timelines and keeping me abreast of any update. Happy to provide a recommendation if your experiencing issues with any door.

Hello.

I'm happy to hear that your experience with Can-Dor was a positive one. If you should require additional service please do not hesitate to call, we are more than happy to help.

In addition I would like to mention we also provide garage door openers, windows, and entry doors.

Thank you for your review and kind words.

Receipt still not here

I got a garage door installed three days ago and the guy who did it said he will send an e- receipt the same day. It’s been three days and he still hasn’t sent it. I kept calling up to remind but no luck. Can you pls look at this
Thanks

Hi.
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have spoken with Jorge about this situation and he said he has send the receipt. Please check your email or even in the spam folder.

Thank you!

HersheyAlyn
HersheyAlyn

Excellent, knowledgeable, great customer service, Highly recommend and fair pricing

I had put up a post asking for a quote via Homestars and Jorge (Candor) replied saying he's interested. I loved that he was proactive in reaching out to me via phone as I was busy during the day to get back to him via Homestars. I inquired about price and the job based on the pictures I had shared and he provided me with a quote on the job. There was no "add ons" related to if something different comes up at the job site or what not. He knew by the pictures the issue and provided a time of when he'd arrive. He arrived early and he started measuring the torsion coils springs and knew that based on the ones I had, they weren't the standard ones and that he would come the next afternoon to replace the springs.
He came early again and helped my neighbour out while I was on my way.
This is exceptional service to help my neighbour. From my neighbour, Jorge was very straightforward, knew the job (garage door off the trac) and was very precise with time and quality/worksmanship. My neighbour was very thankful that he happened to work on my garage that afternoon.
Jorge started working on replacing my torsion coils and took about 45 minutes. He was very polite, amicable and had his worker/colleague with him. They knew the job well and you can know and have a level of trust knowing that at the end of it, the job will be done and have peace of mind which is important for any homeowner.
He finished the job and gave me recommendations that I'd need to oil the coils after 2 years based on the coils that were installed. He directed and recommended him to goto Cdn Tire or Home Depot to get garage door oil spray (not WD40) and spray it every 6 months or so, to maintain the coils.
This advice and care made him stand out as he cared about his job, the customer (present moment and future) and building a relationship.
I look forward to calling upon Jorge in the future for any future garage needs along with recommending him to any family, friends and neighbours.

Thank you so much for this amazing review and your kind words. I value honesty and quality work and that it what I aim to provide everyday to my customers. It was a pleasure working with you and I would be happy to help with any future garage needs. In addition, if you have any need for garage door openers, windows and or entry doors please don't hesitate to call, I will be happy to help out.

Once again thank you for your kind words and selecting Can-Dor.

- Jorge

Patrick in North Scarborough
Patrick in North Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Garage doors replacement

I noticed Jorge while he was working on my neighbour's garage. My garage door had been damaged earlier and I was wondering if Jorge could provide me a quote on a repair. The first thing I noticed when I crossed the road to speak with was the Home Star logo on his vehicle. This was very reassuring. Jorge was quite honest with me and said that my garage door couldn't be fixed because the original supplier was no longer manufacturing my door and there were no replacement parts. He made me a very good offer on insulated garage doors which were promptly installed real solid attention to detail. A quality installation. I would recommend Jorge to anyone looking for replacement doors.

Thank you Patrick for your awesome review. Here at Can-Dor we value honesty and strive to provide the best service and products to our customers. We are glad to here that Jorge was professional, honest and that you are happy with the installation. This end result is what we strive for.
Thank you once again.

EmilM in North york
EmilM in North york

Garage door sensors replaced

Jorge was very prompt. Came as promised and tried his best to see why my sensors are not working. After a couple of tries, including re-programming the unit, he decided to try a new set of sensors. And this solved the issue! Very professional and courteous. Will call him definitely next time I need help!

Fully recommended! Prompt, service as described, payment as agreed. Very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for a great review! At Can-Dor we do our best to provide our clients with quality service. I'm happy you were satisfied with the service Jorge provided.

Thank you once again and I hope you remember Can-Dor should you have any garage door, window, or entry door needs.

Glenn in Etobicoke
Glenn in Etobicoke

Garage Door Repair

Jorge was very prompt and efficient.
He repaired my garage door within 20 minutes.
He is very personable, enthusiastic, and also an avid football fan!
I highly recommend Jorge for any garage door issues.

Thank you for your kind words. we really appreciate it. We are happy that you were happy with the service and with Jorge. Again thank you for using Can-Dor, and we are always happy to help with your garage door, windows or entry door needs.

Albert
Albert

Garage door opener repair

George came on Sunday to fix my garage door opener. He was very friendly and very professional as well as efficient.

Thank you for your great review! We here at Can-dor try our best to always provide the best service to all our customers. We are pleased to hear that Jorge was friendly and professional. Again, we would like to thank you for using one of Can-dor services and we are always happy to help with your garage door, windows or entry door needs.

Nadim in Mississauga
Nadim in Mississauga

Straight forward and experienced

Very rarely you see and experienced professional with a straight forward pricing.
Even better, his integrity working while I was remote saved us both the time and hassle.

Stop looking for the big companies who rip you off just to pay for their admin staff, this gentleman has helped me and hopefully will help you.

thank you for your kind words and honesty

More about CANDOR

GTADoors

Candor – Specializing in Garage door installation, repair and openers in Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, and Oakville

“Hard-working, dependable and thorough,” are some of the words that our current clients and customer use to describe CAN-DOR as their Garage door & Openers Supplier, installers and Service Company.

We have been in the Garage Door Industry for 6 years now and our steadily growing list of clients continue to rave about our service.

We offer reasonable and competitive prices, a well-trained staff, and commitment to quality.
We serve Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, Oakvile and Greater Toronto Area.

See for yourselves why our clients are so satisfied with our service!

Don’t delay – call us at (416) 881-9084 for a free quote today!
We are located at: 306-44 Longbourne Drive, Etobicoke, M9R 2M

Our company specializes on garage door installations and repair.

Our experts provide fast and reliable service in Greater Toronto Area with focus on Etobicoke, Milton, Oakville and Burlington areas.

Our garage doors services include:

– Garage door repair

– Garage door openers

– Garage door installation
If you are looking for a garage door professionals don’t hesitate to contact Can Dor.
Our highly trained workers would be happy to assist you and provide solution for any query or request.

416-881-9084