CANDOR

Reviews for CANDOR

John in North york
John in North york

Great service

Excellent expertise and customer service, as some extra works were involved in setting up for the installation. Garage door works great now and without any problems. Would recommend Jorge to friends.

Michael Ehling in Toronto
Michael Ehling in Toronto

Replaced old, odd garage door

We had an old, odd garage door that had given up the ghost. It was odd because the dimensions aren't standard. We needed a new door quickly. Jorge came by the next day, measured and said a new door would be no problem. He was able to get it installed in a week (would have been sooner had the stock been available). The installation was perfect and tidy. Highly recommended.

Hello Michael.

We at Can-Dor are glad that you are happy with your new door and service Jorge provided. A happy customer is what we always strive for. Thank you for your review.

And I hope you remember us in the future should you have any other garage door or window needs.

Thank you once again!

Jennifer in Etobicoke
Jennifer in Etobicoke

Garage door purchase and opener installed

Jorge was very responsive throughout the whole process and answered all my questions. There was a major delay in getting the door because of it's unique size which was out of his control, but once both the door and opener were installed, he left the place very tidy and the installation was done very well. Highly recommended!

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the products (garage door and opener) and the service Jorge provided. We are happy that you would recommend us to others and we thank you in advance. We would also like to thank you for being patient with the door shipment. Thank you for your understanding.

Should you require in the future additonal services (garage doors, windows or entry doors) we will be happy to assist you.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Garage Door replacement

Jorge did a great job replacing my old garage door. He came on time and delivered as promised and at a competitive price. I would recommend Jorge to anyone in need of garage door replacement or service.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the garage door installed and the service Jorge provided. We are happy that you would recommend us to others and we thank you in advance.

Should you require in the future additonal services (garage opener, windows or entry doors) we will be happy to assist you.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Garage Door 16x7

Jorge showed up the same day I called and gave me an estimate for a new 16x7 garage door and opener. He went over the project in detail with us and even had samples. Within 2 weeks we had our new door installed. Jorge and his team were very professional and clean on there install. I am very happy with his work.

I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are pleased with the install and your new door. We hope you consider Can-Dor in the future again if you should have any garage door, openers, entry door or window needs.

Thank you once again!

SteveQ
SteveQ

Garage door fixed

Jorge was very prompt and efficient. He was willing to do on-site estimation to help me understand the repair work involved.
And Jorge fixed my garage door as promised and smoothly.
Highly recommended

Thank you Steve for your review. I'm glad you are happy with the garage repair and the service provided. Should you require in the future a new garage door, garage opener, windows or entry doors we will be happy to assist you.

Mandeep in Toronto
Mandeep in Toronto

Garage door issue

Jorge is an expert in his field, and delivered a solution to the issue with my garage door springs. What impressed me most is his customer service, from making himself available to provide a quote quickly, filling through on timelines and keeping me abreast of any update. Happy to provide a recommendation if your experiencing issues with any door.

Hello.

I'm happy to hear that your experience with Can-Dor was a positive one. If you should require additional service please do not hesitate to call, we are more than happy to help.

In addition I would like to mention we also provide garage door openers, windows, and entry doors.

Thank you for your review and kind words.

Receipt still not here

I got a garage door installed three days ago and the guy who did it said he will send an e- receipt the same day. It’s been three days and he still hasn’t sent it. I kept calling up to remind but no luck. Can you pls look at this
Thanks

Hi.
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have spoken with Jorge about this situation and he said he has send the receipt. Please check your email or even in the spam folder.

Thank you!

HersheyAlyn
HersheyAlyn

Excellent, knowledgeable, great customer service, Highly recommend and fair pricing

I had put up a post asking for a quote via Homestars and Jorge (Candor) replied saying he's interested. I loved that he was proactive in reaching out to me via phone as I was busy during the day to get back to him via Homestars. I inquired about price and the job based on the pictures I had shared and he provided me with a quote on the job. There was no "add ons" related to if something different comes up at the job site or what not. He knew by the pictures the issue and provided a time of when he'd arrive. He arrived early and he started measuring the torsion coils springs and knew that based on the ones I had, they weren't the standard ones and that he would come the next afternoon to replace the springs.
He came early again and helped my neighbour out while I was on my way.
This is exceptional service to help my neighbour. From my neighbour, Jorge was very straightforward, knew the job (garage door off the trac) and was very precise with time and quality/worksmanship. My neighbour was very thankful that he happened to work on my garage that afternoon.
Jorge started working on replacing my torsion coils and took about 45 minutes. He was very polite, amicable and had his worker/colleague with him. They knew the job well and you can know and have a level of trust knowing that at the end of it, the job will be done and have peace of mind which is important for any homeowner.
He finished the job and gave me recommendations that I'd need to oil the coils after 2 years based on the coils that were installed. He directed and recommended him to goto Cdn Tire or Home Depot to get garage door oil spray (not WD40) and spray it every 6 months or so, to maintain the coils.
This advice and care made him stand out as he cared about his job, the customer (present moment and future) and building a relationship.
I look forward to calling upon Jorge in the future for any future garage needs along with recommending him to any family, friends and neighbours.

Thank you so much for this amazing review and your kind words. I value honesty and quality work and that it what I aim to provide everyday to my customers. It was a pleasure working with you and I would be happy to help with any future garage needs. In addition, if you have any need for garage door openers, windows and or entry doors please don't hesitate to call, I will be happy to help out.

Once again thank you for your kind words and selecting Can-Dor.

- Jorge

Patrick in North Scarborough
Patrick in North Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Garage doors replacement

I noticed Jorge while he was working on my neighbour's garage. My garage door had been damaged earlier and I was wondering if Jorge could provide me a quote on a repair. The first thing I noticed when I crossed the road to speak with was the Home Star logo on his vehicle. This was very reassuring. Jorge was quite honest with me and said that my garage door couldn't be fixed because the original supplier was no longer manufacturing my door and there were no replacement parts. He made me a very good offer on insulated garage doors which were promptly installed real solid attention to detail. A quality installation. I would recommend Jorge to anyone looking for replacement doors.

Thank you Patrick for your awesome review. Here at Can-Dor we value honesty and strive to provide the best service and products to our customers. We are glad to here that Jorge was professional, honest and that you are happy with the installation. This end result is what we strive for.
Thank you once again.

More about CANDOR

GTADoors

Candor – Specializing in Garage door installation, repair and openers in Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, and Oakville

“Hard-working, dependable and thorough,” are some of the words that our current clients and customer use to describe CAN-DOR as their Garage door & Openers Supplier, installers and Service Company.

We have been in the Garage Door Industry for 6 years now and our steadily growing list of clients continue to rave about our service.

We offer reasonable and competitive prices, a well-trained staff, and commitment to quality.
We serve Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, Oakvile and Greater Toronto Area.

See for yourselves why our clients are so satisfied with our service!

Don’t delay – call us at (416) 881-9084 for a free quote today!
We are located at: 306-44 Longbourne Drive, Etobicoke, M9R 2M

Our company specializes on garage door installations and repair.

Our experts provide fast and reliable service in Greater Toronto Area with focus on Etobicoke, Milton, Oakville and Burlington areas.

Our garage doors services include:

– Garage door repair

– Garage door openers

– Garage door installation
If you are looking for a garage door professionals don’t hesitate to contact Can Dor.
Our highly trained workers would be happy to assist you and provide solution for any query or request.

416-881-9084