P2 Contracting

P2 Contracting
416-899-1572
420 Main Street E. Suite 537, L9T 5G3
L5N 1Z5

If you want professional craftsmen who take pride in their work then P2 is your company. Edwards crew cared about their job and it resulted in a great finished product - working late a couple of nights to get it done in a week. If you want a low touch (nearly no touch), unaccomodating and tardy company owner then P2 is your company. The job was started 6 weeks late with nary an apology and one days notice when they did finally start; with kids at home it's a bit disconcerting with construction people banging on the door. In one particular case when I pointed out that the parging did not look good (pic attached) I was told it looked good to him.

“Peter I am very sorry that you feel that way about your experience with our company! As the owner I wanted to write you this note and invitation personally. We look forward to making any adjustments that will ensure your experience with us is a 10! We strive for full satisfaction with all our clients and are willing to rectify anything that our clients might not be happy with! I invite you once more to reach out to me directly so we can discuss next steps. Thanks."