HomeStars  >  Roofing in York  >  Luc's Roofing ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Luc's Roofing ltd

Want outstanding service, quality materials & extraordinary ethics? Call Luc’s Roofing! For over 25 years, this exceptional company has continued to earn its well-deserved reputation for excellence, client loyalty, competitive pricing, & jobs tailored to each client’s needs. Need proof? Just this week I contacted the company & received my first reply within hours. Soon after, the owner, himself, quickly contacted me to arrange a personal visit to assess my roof & give me options. Two days later - looking out for my interests - he moved up my job date (to that weekend!) to ensure I was protected from winter damage. And it didn’t stop there! The owner, himself, worked alongside his very able team, & finished the job early! From first contact to finished job, everything was handled in days! And my case is not unique. This company is known for their quality & making every client feel special. How? They guarantee that each client receives the owner’s personal touch & care. Luc’s Roofing – a company founded by Luc Corriveau, with a tradition of excellence carried on by son, Ben Corriveau - this is the company you call when you want the best!

We can't thank you enough for the kind words and big vote of confidence! One thing Luc taught us all is to make every job we take on a matter of care, pride and professionalism. But it's a two-way street--and Ben says it was a real pleasure dealing with you too! : )

Alex in Toronto

Ben responded promptly in repairing a small issue I was having with the seal on my utility pipe at the roofline. Other companies just scoffed at the size of the job. Ben came right over and was on the roof in minutes. I would recommend to anyone looking for courteous, professional service.

Thank you! Every customer is important, and we pride ourselves on doing the highest quality work no matter what the size of the job so - Thank You!

contra in Toronto

It's interesting to read all of the great reviews for this company. There is no mystery as to why Ben and his crew are shooting the lights out with consistent 10/10 scores: they work hard and know what they are doing, the job starts in a timely manner, the cost quote is firm, and after the project is complete, they clean up properly. All that at a competitive price. Seems like a winning formula to me.

Having used another roofer before, I know from experience that this isn't the way other companies operate. Save yourself the hassle and get a fellow like Ben who knows how to deliver on his promises.

Thank you! We pride ourselves on always doing a job to the highest possible standards in all aspects and it is wonderful to read a review like yours and be appreciated for the way we go the extra mile! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Nicole Arsenault Bernard from Toronto

We had a new roof put in 2 years ago by Luc's Roofing - Ben and his team had done an impeccable job! We had huge rainstorms earlier this week and noticed a few drops of water coming into our enclosed porch. I assumed there was something wrong with our roof. I emailed Luc's and Ben came by the very next day (Canada Day!). Upon inspection, the roof is completely fine but Ben did notice that our 2nd storey window (which lines up directly above our enclosed porch) was possibly letting water in through the siding. The same thing had been noted by Ben to my husband 2 years ago (I wasn't aware of this). Ben very nicely caulked around our window and siding areas that had a few cracks. He asked that we let him know if we still have water coming in. My husband climbed up on the roof with Ben and saw that roof is still in impeccable condition. We tried to pay Ben for his time but he refused. He is genuinely a nice person and incredibly professional! It is sooooo refreshing to meet someone like that who obviously takes pride in his work and company's reputation. Big thank you to Ben and Luc'so Roofing!!

Hi Nicole, we're so happy that you had such a positive experience with Ben! He's definitely one of our biggest assets!

Max in Toronto

I am very happy with the job Ben did on my roof. It took a couple of calls to set up a reconnaissance meetup, then a couple more meetings to settle down on the color and particular shingle type. Ben was very accommodating and patient explaining the details of what could be done and outlining pros, contras and the associated costs.
I had a few more special requests such as adding drip edge all around the perimeter, DiamondDeck underlayment 6 ft from the edge instead of 3 ft, aluminum siding fixups, vents replacement.
Also took a few more quotes from other companies also rated very highly on HomeStars and found that Luc's Roofing quote was very competitive - the base prices were all very similar, but extras that I requested were priced more humanely.
Then it took a few more days to find a couple of days with no rain forecasted.
Guys worked really hard, 7 AM to 8 PM, two days, but the result is just impeccable. Not only did they put all the items that I requested (which is expected, right), but the quality of workmanship is superb - all the items that needed to caulked - got caulked. Al the valleys and sidings that had to be be carved and bent - got done very nearly.
They also covered all around the house with the tarp and then swept with the magnet. Unlike the other time when I had the roof fixed, this time I did not find any loose nails on the ground after the crew left. All was cleaned and swept, no traces of garbage or anything like that.

I highly recommend Luc's Roofing for your roofing needs - liked the experience of dealing with them and found that the price that they charge is well worth the result.

P.S. One of my neighbors is doing the roof now and it feels eerie to see shingles dropped right on the plywood, no underlayment, no nothing. Feels so good that I met Ben!

Max

Hi Max,
Our guys take great pride in their workmanship and leaving everything as clean as possible -- we're so glad you enjoyed the experience!!

Ben and his team at Luc's roofing did an amazing job on our roof. Not only did they need to replace all the shingles but they also performed structural work on the roof, which was bowing. They were prompt, extremely professional and very accommodating. We would definitely use them again and cannot recommend them enough!!!

We're so glad you had everything addressed that you needed! We always aim to create the best experience for the homeowner possible!

Daniel in Brampton

Amazing work by an amazing company. Ben and his team were very communicative from the start and the process was very straight forward. He had explained the working process, and even came up with suggestions days before he started. It was a one day job in between rain days and our home was left spotless.

Ben was very honest about everything and we cannot be happier with their work. Thank you for making this process very easy and straight forward. Definitely recommend if your roof is in need of new shingles or repair.

HI Daniel, we are so glad that you had a great experience -- Ben is such a great asset to our team!

Tracy from East York

I recently retained Luc's Roofing for the second time, for a small job at my home, to replace the shingles on a porch overhang. I called Luc's because they had done a job for me last year and I was really overjoyed with the service and the job. Both times I've dealt with Ben. He is very fast to respond (last year he came to me on a Sunday), and fast to get his crew to work. The crews have gone the extra mile and done a little extra (now on two occasions), and they leave me super pleased by cleaning up entirely. If you need roofing done, call Ben at Luc's Roofing. You won't regret it.

Hi Tracy! Thanks for such a nice review! Ben and his crew are such a great asset to our company -- we're so glad you enjoyed your experience with them!

I was in need of new shingles and a leak repair. Luc's took care of everything and exceeded my expectations. Excellent customer service & excellent communication. Thank you Ben & crew!

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad to have helped you have such a positive experience!

Amazing service. My roof was installed in 2008. 8 years later there was a maintenance issue and Luc's Roofing came and resolved the problem no questions asked. They came within two days and do the job as they promised they would.

Most pleasant experience I've had with a contractor. Highly recommend!

We're very happy that the problem was solved and that you were pleased with our service!

More about Luc's Roofing ltd

Established in 1976, Luc's Roofing is a family owned roofing business that has been servicing the GTA for over 30 years. We offer shingle roofing and flat roofing services, plus low-slope, cedar and slate roofing. Our goal is to ensure each and every customer has the security of a job well done. That's why we stress superior products, superior workmanship and superior service. Our motto, "We've got your peace of mind covered," guides all our activities and we work hard to live up to it! Please visit our website at www.lucsroofing.com