310-RENO Design & Renovation

Reviews for 310-RENO Design & Renovation

Wilson Fisk in Thornhill
Wilson Fisk in Thornhill

Excellent Workmanship

I had a great experience with this comany. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for work done. I plan on getting more work done in the summer when I get back from my trip.

The workmanship was impecable. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Hello Wilson, thank you very kindly for your review. Can you please give me a call at your earliest convenience as I can't find your name in our files and I want to ensure you have reviewed the right company.
Please simply dial the number shown on our HomeStars page.

Kind regards,

Mike - 310RENO Team

dsthilaire in Barrie
dsthilaire in Barrie

Shower doors replacement

We connected with 310 Reno re Homestars as we have had great success with contractors we have used via this service. Mike and team did not disappoint, great response, great service, excellent end result.
Would highly recommend this company.

It was a pleasure working with you. A quick simple job with no headaches, something most clients and contractors love alike.

Enjoy the shower!

Sincerely,

Mike and the entire 310RENO Team.

Sue in Mississauga
Sue in Mississauga

Our Big Project

We retained the services of 310 Reno in the summer of the 2017 to complete our Big Project.

Our Big Project included 2 bathroom renovations, a powder room renovation, knocking down a load bearing wall between our kitchen and dining room to increase our kitchen, a complete gut of our kitchen, getting rid of our stucco ceilings, adding pot lights, new flooring in our whole main floor, new wood stair case with iron railings, face lift our existing fireplace with adding ledge stone, building a walk-in closet and a new customize basement bathroom with walk-in shower.

We were also on tight timeline with our Big Project and needed the renovations to be completed quickly.

We were very blessed to have Andy and his crew assigned to our Big Project. Andy and his crew were very effective, diligent and competent of completing and executing our dream reno and on time!

Andy was always patient, communicated very well and would always discuss in detail any and all options when circumstances and surprises would occur. One of the most important things to us was that Andy and his crew would show up every day to our house. Depending on the stage of the project, there could be 2 workers or 8 workers.

Mike was also very accommodating with understanding our needs. He connected us with a great custom kitchen manufacturer. Steven customized a kitchen that surpassed our expectations and most importantly, delivered our kitchen on time.

We are very pleased with the outcome of the renos.

A big thank you to Charles, Mike, Steven, Andy and his crew for making our dreams reality.

Sue, thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review of your experience with our team. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. We had a strict time constraint, that at times felt impossible, however; we overcame this challenge together and created a beautiful designer kitchen, yet practical space. Never hesitate to call us again!

Charles, Mike and the entire 310RENO Team

N&V in Mississauga
N&V in Mississauga

complete bathroom reno

We recently had 310 Reno do a complete basement bathroom renovation. The crew were professional, polite and thorough. Despite tight working conditions attention to detail were second to none. Very happy with the end result of a beautiful, modern and functional bathroom Thanks 310 Reno.

Norma, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and your lovely family. Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words about our team. I hope to hear from you again in the future.
Cheers,
Charles, Mike and the entire 310RENO Team.

Sergey in King City
Sergey in King City
3 reviews King City, ON

Basement finishing project

We contacted 310RENO because of their many good reviews. I had a conversation with Mike and Charles regarding my basement finishing project and was provided a budget by phone promptly.
Charles visited our home in King City and we had a very good conversation about my goals and the basement space. After visiting with many other contractors I could see the vast difference with Charles and 310RENO by the details he took the time to discus and confirm.
Their price was very fair and the quality of work exceptional. The guys took time to go over every detail to ensure I was happy with everything, even bulk-heads were designed and planned in a way to ensure the aesthetics of the space would be the best it could. I would not hesitate to recommend 310RENO Design and Renovation to anyone.

Thanks for a beautiful basement Mike, Charles and 310RENO.

Sergey, Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. Your basement looks beautiful and I hope you enjoy the space to the fullest.
Cheers,
Charles, Mike and the 310RENO Team.

Chris Van Dyke in Toronto
Chris Van Dyke in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

310 RENO was an absolute dream to work with! You can tell Mike takes pride in his work and his reputation. It shows, my new bathroom is incredible! Thanks Mike!

Thank you Chris for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure helping you with this project. We did encounter a few surprises with the disastrous framing and plumbing that were hidden behind the walls, however; we overcame this challenge together and created a wonderful and sound space. Do not hesitate to call us again for any future renovations.

Mike, Charles and the entire 310RENO Team

Sasha  in
Sasha in
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Redesign

We hired 310 Reno to do a complete demo and redesign of our basement. They were honest, professional and incredibly efficient. We were extremely happy with the end result but also the entire process. We would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Hello Sasha, thank you for your very kind words. It was a pleasure helping you achieve your goals for your basement renovation. You definitely made the process easy by selecting your bathroom finishes, paint colours, etc promptly. With your help, and minimal changes to the original scope of the job, we were able to finish your basement in a timely fashion. Enjoy your new and beautiful basement!

Sincerely,

Mike, Charles and the entire 310RENO Team!

Kapitalq  in
Kapitalq in

En suite Renovation

I found 310Reno based on the reviews on HomeStars. The work was done professionally. We were involved in decisions throughout the process from design to completion. There were no surprises in terms of cost or quality. We are very satisfied with the finished product.

Thank you for the kind words Ray. It was an exciting bathroom renovation project and we were glad to be a part of it. We faced some design challenges in the beginning due to the tight space, however; utilizing the unused space in your master bedroom to create a larger and more attractive en-suite bathroom was the best choice you could have made. We love the results and are even happier knowing that you do too!

Mike, Charles, Adam and the entire 310RENO Design and Renovation Team

Pham of Mississauga
Pham of Mississauga

Full basement reno

310 reno is one of the best construction company .They did a full renovation of our basement .Very trustworthy and uses very high quality materials.Charles & Mike (Managers) ,Arie and Nigel (the main installers) were very knowledgeable, helpful and professional.The services provided to our entire basement was done in an excellent and timely fashion. The job far exceeded that of any contractor that we have ever worked with .We are looking forward to work with them again in near future and to refer many friends .
No dust.No noise.Every single day they left the place very clean .Super impressed!!
Strongly Recommended!!!

Thank you Tom! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and your kind words are very encouraging for the whole team!
Sincerely,
Charles, Mike, Arie, Nigel and the entire 310RENO Team.

1 review Milton, ON

Basement RENO

Reviewing my Basement Reno for 310-RENO. Mike & Andy completed my project and I am very satisfied with the results. Up front prior to the contract, Mike was willing to run numbers with me over the phone to ensure everything would work out. He remained flexible & fair prior & throughout the project.

If any issues arise, just bring them up to Mike and he will ensure they get fixed to your satisfaction without debate.

1 tip out of Mike's control is whether or not to spend money on Spray Foam. I decided to do it and my basement is warmer then any other level in the house by 2 degrees. I think I'll be closing off a register soon! :) The guy Mike called in from Toronto Foam was spectacular. (Jason was his name). My other tip would be to get Mike to do a Platon & OSB subfloor - also amazing.

Again, overall, very happy with my project - thanks Mike for all the help!

Jeff.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Jeff, It was a pleasure working with you. We understood your issues with your previous contractor and understand your pride in a a perfectly finished job. We also have an extremely high standard on all our projects and I am happy you are able to appreciate and enjoy the results. Look forward to working with you again.

Cheers,

Charles, Mike and the 310RENO Team.

More about 310-RENO Design & Renovation

With a minimum 2 year Warranty, we at 310-RENO know how to design and build lasting results and lasting relationships with each of our highly respected clients.
Our focus is on Custom Basement Renovation projects, Kitchen renovations, Basement Finishing, Bathroom Renovation and Bathroom Remodeling, Home Additions, Second Story Additions, Rear Additions, Home Extensions and Rear Extensions.
We provide custom marble and tile install services as our marble and tile setters are highly skilled and detail oriented. We are the all inclusive General Contractor who will take care of all your design and general contracting needs.