Furnasman

1-1109 Wilkes Ave Winnipeg MB R3P2S2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Winnipeg  >  Furnasman

Reviews for Furnasman

1 review Winnipeg, MB

what to say - bad service? they li e? over charged? the GM li es go somewhere else - look at the article from cbc. this isn't fake the gm is a li ar don't trust him or the company. shop around get different quotes. I dealt with George worst person - shouldn't be in charge.

mike in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Just a quick note on my experience today with Furnaceman--Dave was a great guy to deal with, very polite, clean, professional and easy to talk with. Answered all questions and was knowledgeable.

Thanks Mike, for this great review! We are glad to hear everything worked out. All the best from everyone here at Furnasman.

Garth in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Just a note to let you know about our recent experience with a furnace install. On Wednesday of this week I dropped into book an appointment to have someone come out to our home and give us an estimate on installing a new furnace. When I walked in to your office I was greeted by two women at their desks who gave me a pleasant smile and asked if they could help me. I told them what I was looking for and they politely set me up for Tuesday August 30th at 5:30. That night when I got home we had a message from Shane saying he would be there at 5:30 a little surprised as our meeting was for next week. No worries as we had no plans we agreed to listen to Shane and what he and your company had to offer. Shane gave us a full and complete run down on what we would get and expect from your Company. after some discussion he took some measurements and proceeded to show use our options. After some thought and help from Shane we agreed upon a package that would suit our needs. My intention was to get more quotes because I had no idea what furnaces cost. However we felt comfortable with his package and agreed to make the purchase. Yesterday your crew showed up at the agreed time and started there work. As I was not home at the time I was not able to get there names but I am sure you can figure out who they are. Without getting into great detail let me say that the job done by this crew was meticulous very neat and tidy work and area left clean. As a consumer in our fast paced world what is promised and what is delivered are usually two different things. So George please Pat the backs of these employees for us it was a job well done.

Thanks Garth for this incredible review! I will certainly pass on the kind words to the crew.

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Serviceman Jason C. was prompt, very efficient, friendly and professional. I felt that he went over and beyond to inspect and clean our air conditioner and furnace to ensure proper function. He also took the time to explain what he was doing and how our system worked. I was extremely pleased with his work and demeanour and will be calling upon Furnasman for future services.
Chauntal, Winnipeg

Thank for choosing Furnasman, and thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

Stephen in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

I take of my mother in her house, I thought the A/C was working until yesterday when we had a super hot day, found out the A/C was not turning on. Called Furnasman after figuring out they had installed our Central Air back in 1987. Jason was our technician, he was polite and straight to the point. Told me what was wrong, an easy fix (hardwired the switch) and also provided an estimate if we wanted to install another switch on the unit. Gave me some tips for taking care of the unit as well. We've been using Furnasman for over 25 years and we will continue to, as Jason was awesome. Please give him a KUDOS for job well done!!!

Hi Stephen, thanks for the amazing feedback! I will definitely pass on the kudos to Jason! Take care and stay cool this summer.

1 review Winnipeg, MB

It was -20 last night and we had no heat! I called Furnasman and they were at my house within a FEW minutes , it's like they were waiting around the corner for the call. Jason did a maintenance, found the problem and had me up and running in no time. VERY Impressed with their service and people!

Thanks for the amazing review! So glad to hear everything worked out.

Kitty in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

We are the second generation to utilize Furnasman for our climate control equipment. When we purchased our house 24 years ago, we had Furnasman installed a new air conditioner immediately which is still working as of to date. A year later we had Furnasman to replace our old furnace which served us very well until recently. Its installer Ricky had done a fantastic job of installing a new furnace on 11-10-15 and was approved by the MB Hydro inspector with no problem.

All our experiences with Furnasman have been positive and we can't ask for more. We would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks for referral.

Thanks to Kelly Grift who tirelessly convinced us to go for Premier Comfort System. We love our new furnace which keeps our house cozy and warm.

Last but not the least, thanks to its owner George McPherson who took good care of us. Your staff are amazing and that is how you retain us as your long time loyal customer.

A sincere thanks from everyone here at Furnasman. We appreciate the feedback and the amazing review! Take care and all the best.

Brent Jonson from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Very professional service. Arrived at the time they said they would and immediately got to work. Installation turned out very good and workmanship was top-notch. Installation area for the furnace was tight and the location of new vent pipes was very well thought out and looks good. Incoming gas service needed to be relocated and was well done; nice and tight to the furnace. The lead installer was very good at what he does and was very pleasant to deal with (wish I could remember his name-initials R.A.). He went through a review after completion and made sure we understood the basics. Overall we're very satisfied with the new furnace. It works much better than the old one and hopefully will save us some money over the long run.

The salesman who we dealt with (Kelly) also took into account previous service calls charges leading up to the decision to get a new furnace, and those charges were deducted from the cost of the new furnace. This was unexpected and much appreciated. Would highly recommend.

Brent and Susan Jonson

The team at Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning is very happy to hear about your experience! I'll pass the comments onto to our team! Regards, George McPherson

More about Furnasman

IT IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CALL FURNASMAN! We have been proudly serving Winnipeg since 1939! We are 100% Canadian Owned! Our calls are answered locally! Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and ...