Furnasman

Unit 1 - 1109 Wilkes Avenue Winnipeg MB R3P 2S2

Reviews for Furnasman

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Furnace Servicing and Lutchased Pritection plan.

We had our furnace serviced today by Furnasnan. Quick efficient service. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. The price is also right. Our cost was higher today because we purchased a protection plan for our furnace and A/c. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you taking time to give Furnasman a terrific review and recommendation! Its great to hear you purchased our maintenance plan. Not only do you get our 21 point cleaning but you also get a reduced diagnostic charge on service calls.

Jakey in Winnipeg
Jakey in Winnipeg

Furnace repair

I Called for a furnace repair. Technician arrived & knew right away what the problem was. Issues and plan well explained. Reasonable price. Overall, good service from well trained professionals!

Thank you Jakey for posting a terrific review for our technician!

patti in Winnipeg
patti in Winnipeg

hot water tank replaced

Over the years I have had Furnasman do work at my home and have always been pleased. This last December the hot water tank needed replacing and I called Furnasman. They were prompt and replaced the hot water tank. Hydro checked the work and found an error. Upon being advised Furnasman without discussion said that it was their fault and they would fix it, at their cost. Which they did. This is a company that truly stands by guaranteed customer satisfaction. I would and will highly recommend them.

Thank you Patti for posting this great review and for the recommendation. Yes, customer satisfaction is a top priority at Furnasman.

Friendly prompt service

My furnace cut out and was waiting for someone to come out to repair but they never showed! I decided to call Furnaceman. Spoke with Pam who was fantastic! She was very friendly and really wanted to help. For that reason alone I would highly recommend Furnaceman to friends and family.
When the Tech (Justin) arrived he was very knowledgeable, friendly. There was a little hiccup with the repair as he thought the part may not fit but he came up with a solution within minutes and they furnace was working as intended.
Thank you Furnaceman for your quick response!

Thank you for leaving such a terrific review for Furnasman and our technician Justin. It's nice to hear that our customer service representative Pam made such a great impression. Thank you for taking a chance on Furnasman. I am happy we could help!

Hot water tank

Right from my phone call at 8:05,to the time the employee left I was more than satisfied with the work done by him.he explained, what he was doing and why , and explain the pilot light if something should go wrong, thanks again

Thank you for the great review.

Mark B in Winnipeg
Mark B in Winnipeg

Furnace

He was friendly, and honest. Great qualities. He arrived on time, actually early!! The company telephoned me before hand which was a nice touch.
From his honesty I saved approx $500

What a wonderful review, thank you Mark.

Naughy in Winnipeg
Naughy in Winnipeg

Furnace exhaust redirected

Jason Reid the new manager was quick to hear and address my concerns from the past dealings with the company. He sent Shaun to complete the work I needed done. They both went above and beyond my expectations. I would certainly recommend Furnasman.

We do value our customers, thank you for letting us show you that and thank you for the review!

Marvin in Winnipeg
Marvin in Winnipeg

AC service

I called at 8:15 this morning because our AC unit was malfunctioning. I had Justin, a service tech, here by 10:45. I was impressed by the speed of the response and the quality of the service I received.
That evening Kelly the estimator arrived. I was grateful for his candid conversation. Two days later Nicky and Ricky installed our new AC unit. They were courteous and pleasant as they worked 28 Highgate Crescent, Winnipeg

Thank you for the great review and acknowledging Justin, Kelly, Nicky and Ricky!

Miguel in Winnipeg
Miguel in Winnipeg

Boiler system work

I called furnasman about getting heat to my third floor radiators. Shaun came and, along with George on the phone, they tried several ways to improve. Helped a lot but not completely. Shaun called two days later to ask about it. Then we arrangedfor him to come for a complementary follow up! Tried everything. He was great to work with. Dedicated and professional. I know a lot more about my system now. A high cost but what personal tech service is not expensive these days?

Hi Miguel, thanks very much for this wonderful review! We are so happy we could help. All the best from the whole team here at Furnasman.

Furnace and AC replacement

Go elsewhere! The tech guys are great but the sales and management are aggressive and unreliable. They push a low-quality brand. Our new furnace is SO LOUD! This is one of the worst purchases we have ever made. I would recommend getting quotes from bigger firms, as well as some small independents. Get a sense of what brands you are interested in, and ask questions. And learn from our experience and avoid Furnasman.

At Furnasman we stand behind all of our products and services, in fact we guarantee that every customer will be satisfied with their investment in us, our services and our products. We would gladly work with you to get your furnace working the way you expect but we are unsure of who you are. Please give us a call to discuss further. All the best, George, General.

More about Furnasman

IT IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CALL FURNASMAN! We have been proudly serving Winnipeg since 1939! We are 100% Canadian Owned! Our calls are answered locally! Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction: •Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on •Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right •Prompt Customer ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Winnipeg?