Furnasman

302 Keewatin St Winnipeg MB R2X2R9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Furnasman

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Go elsewhere! The tech guys are great but the sales and management are aggressive and unreliable. They push a low-quality brand. Our new furnace is SO LOUD! This is one of the worst purchases we have ever made. I would recommend getting quotes from bigger firms, as well as some small independents. Get a sense of what brands you are interested in, and ask questions. And learn from our experience and avoid Furnasman.

Job Price

I am unable to find you in our system. Please call me at 204-272-6517 so we can discuss this further and come to a resolution. All the best, George, General Manager.

1 review Winnipeg, MB

what to say - bad service? they li e? over charged? the GM li es go somewhere else - look at the article from cbc. this isn't fake the gm is a li ar don't trust him or the company. shop around get different quotes. I dealt with George worst person - shouldn't be in charge.

mike in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Just a quick note on my experience today with Furnaceman--Dave was a great guy to deal with, very polite, clean, professional and easy to talk with. Answered all questions and was knowledgeable.

Job Price

Thanks Mike, for this great review! We are glad to hear everything worked out. All the best from everyone here at Furnasman.

Garth in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Just a note to let you know about our recent experience with a furnace install. On Wednesday of this week I dropped into book an appointment to have someone come out to our home and give us an estimate on installing a new furnace. When I walked in to your office I was greeted by two women at their desks who gave me a pleasant smile and asked if they could help me. I told them what I was looking for and they politely set me up for Tuesday August 30th at 5:30. That night when I got home we had a message from Shane saying he would be there at 5:30 a little surprised as our meeting was for next week. No worries as we had no plans we agreed to listen to Shane and what he and your company had to offer. Shane gave us a full and complete run down on what we would get and expect from your Company. after some discussion he took some measurements and proceeded to show use our options. After some thought and help from Shane we agreed upon a package that would suit our needs. My intention was to get more quotes because I had no idea what furnaces cost. However we felt comfortable with his package and agreed to make the purchase. Yesterday your crew showed up at the agreed time and started there work. As I was not home at the time I was not able to get there names but I am sure you can figure out who they are. Without getting into great detail let me say that the job done by this crew was meticulous very neat and tidy work and area left clean. As a consumer in our fast paced world what is promised and what is delivered are usually two different things. So George please Pat the backs of these employees for us it was a job well done.

Job Price

Thanks Garth for this incredible review! I will certainly pass on the kind words to the crew.

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Serviceman Jason C. was prompt, very efficient, friendly and professional. I felt that he went over and beyond to inspect and clean our air conditioner and furnace to ensure proper function. He also took the time to explain what he was doing and how our system worked. I was extremely pleased with his work and demeanour and will be calling upon Furnasman for future services.
Chauntal, Winnipeg