Furnasman

Reviews for Furnasman

Miguel in Winnipeg
Miguel in Winnipeg

Boiler system work

I called furnasman about getting heat to my third floor radiators. Shaun came and, along with George on the phone, they tried several ways to improve. Helped a lot but not completely. Shaun called two days later to ask about it. Then we arrangedfor him to come for a complementary follow up! Tried everything. He was great to work with. Dedicated and professional. I know a lot more about my system now. A high cost but what personal tech service is not expensive these days?

Hi Miguel, thanks very much for this wonderful review! We are so happy we could help. All the best from the whole team here at Furnasman.

Furnace and AC replacement

Go elsewhere! The tech guys are great but the sales and management are aggressive and unreliable. They push a low-quality brand. Our new furnace is SO LOUD! This is one of the worst purchases we have ever made. I would recommend getting quotes from bigger firms, as well as some small independents. Get a sense of what brands you are interested in, and ask questions. And learn from our experience and avoid Furnasman.

At Furnasman we stand behind all of our products and services, in fact we guarantee that every customer will be satisfied with their investment in us, our services and our products. We would gladly work with you to get your furnace working the way you expect but we are unsure of who you are. Please give us a call to discuss further. All the best, George, General.

new furnace

what to say - bad service? they li e? over charged? the GM li es go somewhere else - look at the article from cbc. this isn't fake the gm is a li ar don't trust him or the company. shop around get different quotes. I dealt with George worst person - shouldn't be in charge.

I am unable to find you in our system. Please call me at 204-272-6517 so we can discuss this further and come to a resolution. All the best, George, General Manager.

mike in Winnipeg
mike in Winnipeg

furance maintenance

Just a quick note on my experience today with Furnaceman--Dave was a great guy to deal with, very polite, clean, professional and easy to talk with. Answered all questions and was knowledgeable.

Thanks Mike, for this great review! We are glad to hear everything worked out. All the best from everyone here at Furnasman.

Garth in Winnipeg
Garth in Winnipeg

Furnace replacement

Just a note to let you know about our recent experience with a furnace install. On Wednesday of this week I dropped into book an appointment to have someone come out to our home and give us an estimate on installing a new furnace. When I walked in to your office I was greeted by two women at their desks who gave me a pleasant smile and asked if they could help me. I told them what I was looking for and they politely set me up for Tuesday August 30th at 5:30. That night when I got home we had a message from Shane saying he would be there at 5:30 a little surprised as our meeting was for next week. No worries as we had no plans we agreed to listen to Shane and what he and your company had to offer. Shane gave us a full and complete run down on what we would get and expect from your Company. after some discussion he took some measurements and proceeded to show use our options. After some thought and help from Shane we agreed upon a package that would suit our needs. My intention was to get more quotes because I had no idea what furnaces cost. However we felt comfortable with his package and agreed to make the purchase. Yesterday your crew showed up at the agreed time and started there work. As I was not home at the time I was not able to get there names but I am sure you can figure out who they are. Without getting into great detail let me say that the job done by this crew was meticulous very neat and tidy work and area left clean. As a consumer in our fast paced world what is promised and what is delivered are usually two different things. So George please Pat the backs of these employees for us it was a job well done.

Thanks Garth for this incredible review! I will certainly pass on the kind words to the crew.

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Happy Customer! Great service!

Serviceman Jason C. was prompt, very efficient, friendly and professional. I felt that he went over and beyond to inspect and clean our air conditioner and furnace to ensure proper function. He also took the time to explain what he was doing and how our system worked. I was extremely pleased with his work and demeanour and will be calling upon Furnasman for future services.
Chauntal, Winnipeg

Thank for choosing Furnasman, and thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

Stephen in Winnipeg
Stephen in Winnipeg

Central A/C repair

I take of my mother in her house, I thought the A/C was working until yesterday when we had a super hot day, found out the A/C was not turning on. Called Furnasman after figuring out they had installed our Central Air back in 1987. Jason was our technician, he was polite and straight to the point. Told me what was wrong, an easy fix (hardwired the switch) and also provided an estimate if we wanted to install another switch on the unit. Gave me some tips for taking care of the unit as well. We've been using Furnasman for over 25 years and we will continue to, as Jason was awesome. Please give him a KUDOS for job well done!!!

Hi Stephen, thanks for the amazing feedback! I will definitely pass on the kudos to Jason! Take care and stay cool this summer.

We had no heat

It was -20 last night and we had no heat! I called Furnasman and they were at my house within a FEW minutes , it's like they were waiting around the corner for the call. Jason did a maintenance, found the problem and had me up and running in no time. VERY Impressed with their service and people!

Thanks for the amazing review! So glad to hear everything worked out.

Kitty in Winnipeg
Kitty in Winnipeg

High Energy Efficiency Furnace

We are the second generation to utilize Furnasman for our climate control equipment. When we purchased our house 24 years ago, we had Furnasman installed a new air conditioner immediately which is still working as of to date. A year later we had Furnasman to replace our old furnace which served us very well until recently. Its installer Ricky had done a fantastic job of installing a new furnace on 11-10-15 and was approved by the MB Hydro inspector with no problem.

All our experiences with Furnasman have been positive and we can't ask for more. We would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks for referral.

Thanks to Kelly Grift who tirelessly convinced us to go for Premier Comfort System. We love our new furnace which keeps our house cozy and warm.

Last but not the least, thanks to its owner George McPherson who took good care of us. Your staff are amazing and that is how you retain us as your long time loyal customer.

A sincere thanks from everyone here at Furnasman. We appreciate the feedback and the amazing review! Take care and all the best.

More about Furnasman

IT IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CALL FURNASMAN!

We have been proudly serving Winnipeg since 1939!
We are 100% Canadian Owned!
Our calls are answered locally!

Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction:
•Home Comfort Advisors you can rely on
•Certified Service Technicians and Installers that do it right
•Prompt Customer Service ready to answer your call
•24 Hour Emergency Service when you need us most

Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of Right Time Heating and Air Conditioning Canada and will continue to serve the Winnipeg and surrounding areas.

Be assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honor all service plans, guarantees and warranties