Three Little Pigs Masonry Inc

Reviews for Three Little Pigs Masonry Inc

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Tuck Point to Previous Job

Dave & team did a large-scale stone refacing for us 2017, and we are still very satisfied with the result. We had some light mortar cracking over the last couple years, which was recently addressed by Rhett - who was very cordial, courteous and took time to explain the gameplan (ie tuckpoint repair). The finished product again looks great. We appreciate the continued service & follow-up.

Thank you Ryan for posting this review about our company. Three Little Pigs Masonry is proud to take care of our customers.

KS in Mississauga
KS in Mississauga

Front Porch Steps Repair

Requested a quote from Three Little Pigs on repairing the cracks in our front porch concrete steps which was causing rain leakage into our cold room below. David was kind enough to respond to our inquiries and, after reviewing pictures we sent plus googling our property, advised us that unless we wanted to replace the steps and adjoining brickwork, it would be more cost efficient for us to simply fill in the cracks with sealant. Since we can't afford to rebuild the steps and brick work at this time, we will be going with the more economical remedy which quite honestly, we may be able to do ourselves.
It is rare that a company doesn't want to profit from a job and offers an honest appraisal of the situation. I would not hesitate to recommend this company due to the fact that they actually seem to care about homeowners with problems whether they are being paid or not.
Thank you David Fritz!
While Three Little Pigs

Thank you KS for posting this review. This is very encouraging for our team.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Concrete Pad

We had a concrete pad installed in our backyard and the job was completed in a timely manner. David, the owner came by to see our property and then provided us with a detailed reasonable quote. The fellows who installed it were very professional and happy to answer any of our questions. Afterwards the area was cleaned up amazingly well!!! I highly recommend this company for any of your masonry needs. Our concrete pad looks great!

Thank you Susan for your review. Enjoy your new swim spa. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Craig in Newmarket
Craig in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage foundation & masonry repair, chimney rebuild

We contacted 3 little pigs for a quote on a substantial project that we needed done (foundation repair and rebuild of garage wall, chimney rebuild). David and Barbara were very helpful in providing a quick and fair quote for the work that needed to be done. They answered all the questions that we had promptly. Jesse, Josh and the rest of the crew were true professionals. This was a lengthy repair but the work was done with a high level of quality. They were always polite and respectful and made sure to close off their work area in a safe manner (we have young children so we were concerned they they would be curious about what was going on) Overall, working with this company was a positive experience. I would not hesitate to contact them again for any future masonry / foundation work.

Thank you very much Craig for taking the time to post this review for us. We truly appreciate this. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Front Porch, Front & Side Exterior Foundation - Repair, Parge, and Seal

My front porch, front exterior and side wall foundation was in need of a repair. I found Three Little Pigs Masonry on Homestars and picked them based on their excellent reviews. Dave and Barbara provided me a fair quote and described to me in detail the job that would be done. I especially want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Rhett and Dominic who are truly great guys and masters at their craft. They answered any questions or concerns that I had, and the job took about four working days to complete. The final product of grinding off all the residue, parging and sealing all came together like a work of art! And the clean up at the end was excellent. I'm very pleased with the outcome and would recommend this company to my family and friends.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. Rhett and Dominic Truly appreciate this review. It is encouraging to all of us at Three Little Pigs Masonry.
It was a pleasure to work for you.

Masonry Repair

I can’t say enough good things about this company. From initial dealings with Barbara and David through the completion of the work I was exceptionally pleased with the whole process. The crew, comprised of Danny and Josh, were phenomenal. They tackled each issue with the highest level of precision and went above and beyond when a few additional areas of concern were discovered. The final product is fantastic, and most importantly my home is now protected from the weather and any unwanted pests. I would not hesitate to use them in the future or recommend them to others looking for masonry services. Thanks guys!

Thank you very much for posting this review.
We are very encouraged by your words about our work.

Barbara  from Toronto
Barbara from Toronto

Porch sealing

Our porch needed to be resealed. Aidan completed the job in two days and did a wonderful job. We were very satisfied and will use Three Little Pigs again for any masonry work. We have already recommended the company to friends.

Thank you very much Barbara for taking the time to post this review. We thank you for this review and the encouragement that it gives all of us at Three Little Pigs Masonry. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Chris
Chris

Lintels replacement

Thanks David giving his professional opinion on the findings of my home inspection report. The lintels were replaced in a day and everything was nicely done. A big thank you to all the Three Little Pigs' team, you guys did a very great job!

Thank you Chris. We really appreciate you posting it. We are so happy that the project went well. It was pleasure to work for you.

skyride39 in Whitchurch-Stouffville
skyride39 in Whitchurch-Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Repair and Parging of Exterior Foundation and Front Porch Landing

Three Little Pigs Masonry (“TLPM”) came to repair and parge our exterior foundation (above grade), including fixing a corner of our foundation that was cracked, and repairing our front porch and steps; finishing it all off with a coating and sealant that matched in colour all around.

I appreciated how quickly Barbara replied to my initial request form, and how responsive and knowledgeable David (the owner) was to all my questions and concerns during the quote process. The work force, Aidan, Rhett, and Danny were very timely, affable, and professional; working hard throughout the days and addressing all my questions along the way. The work took about 4 days from start to finish.

I was even more impressed with how quickly they came back to me to address some slight imperfections and some questions I had on the corner they fixed. Thank you Barbara for replying to my emails (going above and beyond to reply during the long weekend), to David for taking the time to review, and to Rhett for coming back right away to remedy and making sure everything was resolved and to my satisfaction.

Overall, I am very happy with the finished product as I had wanted to address all the wear and tear on our porch and foundation walls (as well as repairing all my amateur work when I tried to fix the cracks myself) before moving on to doing our landscaping. The house looks 100% refreshed now. My neighbours and visiting family have already commented on how everything looks great and new.

For future concrete/masonry needs, I will definitely reach back out to TLPM. Also, I would be very happy to recommend TLPM to my neighbours and anyone else.

Three Little Pigs Masonry truly appreciate this review. It was very kind of to post this. It is very encouraging for all of us.

Erin
Erin
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Foundation Parging and tuck pointing

Rhett and Aidan did an amazing job for us. I was out of my comfort zone and they were very patient in explaining what they were doing and going beyond expectations. Sometimes we live with things a little too long because we don't know the process to get it done. While the quoting was done via email (I do not recommend doing that again) as soon as Rhett and Aidan showed up they walked us through the job and got straight to work fixing hairline cracks, corner pops and re-parging the entire foundation. The results look fantastic. Rhett's work on the tuck-pointing was exceptional. Colour matched our existing mortar in most places where it is almost impossible to tell any work had been done. We had JUST had our windows re-chaulked and he was able to precisely work around everything. On top of everything else they were just great, friendly people. Weather will tell us if the work holds up but from what I saw I am confident it will. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you very much for posting this review.
It was pleasure to work for you.

More about Three Little Pigs Masonry Inc

Three Little Pigs Masonry provides expert masonry and concrete repairs, restoration and installation for the home and business owner. Our warranties and workmanship blow the others away!
Our estimating department works as a team to find long term solutions and help homeowners with many permanent solutions to their problems where other competitors have failed to succeed. Having over 45 years experience doesn't hurt either.
The team at Three Little Pigs Masonry works together to provide the customer with a positive contractor experience from the first call to the last team member to leave your completed project. Most importantly, you are dealing with actual MASONS from the management, the estimators and the crews on your property.
No sales person will call and no high pressure sales pitch. Our warranties reflect the confidence Three Little Pigs Masonry provides.
Compare our warranties to those of our competitors.
We are a family owned and operated business that prides itself on the highest quality work and providing exceptional customer service.

We specialize in structural masonry and concrete including underpinning and walk outs!

Here is a small list of our services: foundations, footings, pilings, parging, tuck pointing, concrete repair and restoration, concrete step repair, window sills, chimney repair and restoration, basement walkouts, flagstone, columns, pillars, patios, privacy walls, flagstone walkways, retaining walls, stone refacing, stone options to cover wood, stucco etc., waterproofing, underpinning, foundation repair, restoration- repair to stone, brick or block.

Please call us today!

We're social here:

Concrete Contractors, Foundations, Masonry & Bricklaying, Chimney Build & Repair, Decorative Concrete, and Waterproofing
Steel rebar, , Natural stone, Flagstone, Sandstone, , Indiana limestone, Limestone sills up to 8 feet, Brick, Block, Aggregrates, and Cement products plus many other accessories for masonry. natural stone concrete Parge. Arriscraft stone. Waterproofing by BAKOR (or compatible). Blue Skin membrane ( or compatible). Commercial grade caulking by SIKA FLEX ( or compatible). Horizontal and vertical reinforcing by BLOK LOK and FERO Corp.
Basement waterproofing Brick repair Chimney repair and rebuilding Chimneys/stone chimneys repair and rebuilding Columns Concrete restoration and repair Concrete sidewalks and walkways Concrete step repair, restoration, rebuild Flagstone Flagstone patios Flagstone walkways Footings Foundations Foundation repairs Parge or parging Pilings Pillars Privacy walls Re-pointing, tuck pointing of brick, stone, flagstone, block Restoration Retaining walls Stone and brick light posts Stone and brick window sills Stone, brick or block installation Stone chimney repair and rebuilding Stone refacing of homes Stone refacing of wood, siding, stucco Underpinning Waterproofing Weeping tile
Consumer Choice Award for Masonry in Toronto 2017 AWARDS from CMCA ( Canadian Masonry Contractors Association ): 1992 - Award for Best Workmanship - Yoahan Shopping Centre - ( Richmond, B.C., Canada). 1993 - Award for Best Innovative New Product created for Concord Adex (Team of David Fritz, Dr. Mike Hatzinakolous and Ocean Cement Products)- Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
STRUCTURAL MASONRY/CONCRETE .
2004
Etransfers, cheques and credit cards*
4 YR STRUCTURAL/ARCHITECTURAL MASONRY APPRENTICESHIP 1978- 2 YR BLUEPRINT READING COURSE
Dependending on Project.