Halton Pool Guys

Teacher in Acton
Teacher in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

GREAT JOB

Great family business, Bob and the boys did a fantastic job with pool install and landscaping. Highly recommend them if you require that special attention to detail. Also offered a pool opening and closing service that my wife insisted on having, also very well done.

We are very happy that you are enjoying your backyard. Thank you!

Derrek Mortley in Georgetown
Derrek Mortley in Georgetown

Pool build

Right from the beginning we were pleased with Bob. They are a great family run business and the customer service is exceptional. Even a year or 2 after the fact. We’ve had no no issues and get complements on the pool all the time. Workers are friendly and respectful.
Highly recommend Halton Pool Guys

It's nice to hear from you and thank you very much for your recommendation. We appreciate it very much.

Ian and Jenn in Halton Hills
Ian and Jenn in Halton Hills

Pool and landscaping

My wife and I were in the market for a pool and a backyard that we could retreat too. We had several pool companies come through. Halton Pool Guys designed and built us a pool that was the size and style we wanted. Now the backyard we thought about having, we have. Thankyou to Bob, Anne and everyone at the Halton Pool Guys to the great job they did.

Thank you so much. We are very happy to hear that you have the backyard that you wanted. Have a super summer!

hwicken
hwicken
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Pool Service

We have been dealing with Bob, Michael and Christopher since they installed our pool 8 years ago. We hire Halton Pool Guys each year to open and close our pool. Their dedication to insuring our satisfaction is uncompromised and their customer service is second to none. If we need any assistance on any issue large or small one phone call to Anne always results in immediate attention. Without question we would highly recommend them for their pool or hardscape services.

Thank you very much for your kind words and also for your trust in us. Much appreciated.

warren young in Georgetown
warren young in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Refurbished and replaced existing

Great company - family owned and they did an amazing job
Don’t waste your time with the so called pioneers (way more expensive)
You can’t beat a family owned business so look no further - very impressed!

Frannie 77 in Halton Hills
Frannie 77 in Halton Hills

fiberglass pool installation

Bob arranged a tour for us to see examples of their work and from that time on we had trust in him and his company. Highly recommend the Pool Guys.

H Verry in Georgetown
H Verry in Georgetown

fiber glass installation

Great, honest and reliable from the first call to the final outcome of our project. We are very happy with our yard and would not hesitate to refer this company again.
Much appreciated job well done!

Joanne Parker from Milton
Joanne Parker from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Pool renovation

We are very unhappy with end result of the concrete. We trusted the Halton Pool Guys to sub contract out to a reputable concrete company and the sub contractor did a terrible job. We have blobs of concrete all over and cracks and chipping. Some repairs have been done but at a cost of now having unmatched concrete and more mess. Unlevel foam spacers that just create an eye sore. Pool work is fine but we should have found our own concrete company. We did not go with the lowest estimate and we were expecting more from the Halton Pool guys. They need to fire their concrete guys who do not seem to understand what is needed around pools.

Sarah Conroy from Acton
Sarah Conroy from Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Pool and Patio in 2009

Bob and his company did my pool and patio. They obviously haven't done patio's around hot tubs as they buried mine. The gentleman I have that services the hot tub says that they should never put paving stones above the bottom line of the hot tub or when snow melts it causes a pool underneath and the motor of the hot tub burns out. They should know this if they are selling the service of doing patios around existing structures including hot tubs, as it has cost me over $4,000 in the last few years, and there is nothing I can do about it unless I re-work my patio.

The other issues that have bothered me over the years are that Bob and his family were doing their own pool at the same time so mine was put on the back burner constantly - it took over 8 weeks for mine to be completed when it was promised at the end of July. The Building Permit was issued in early June and we weren't swimming until September.

I also wanted to use them for some patio work in the front, but the initial work on my step was unleveled - they were going to fix it, but never did. When I called to find out about the status of getting a quote - Anne was quite abrupt and blamed me for not calling her - that they were waiting for me and since I didn't use them for the pool opening they figured I didn't want their service for the front patio. REALLY?

They were an unprofessional company. I have told quite a few people about the service that I have received and those people have used other companies.

Also be ready for guys sitting on your porch drinking beer. I came home a few times to the guys on my porch drinking beer - which is cool, however, when everything is put together, and my pool takes almost 2 months whereas everyone else I know gets a pool done in 3 weeks it bugs me. I spent $50,000 with these people - not chump change.

The very final straw was the my mother used to work at a wine store and Bob used to go in and buy gifts for his customers. Do you think I even got a Thank You card? Ha - nothing. I spend less on a car and get a card from the salesperson. This was the worst experience I have had in my life. I would never let another friend buy a pool from these people. I think I have steered about 5 people away from them - that's $250,000 in business gone.

More about Halton Pool Guys

Halton Pool Guys Inc. is your local family run business. We have been building and refurbishing swimming pools in Southern Ontario since 1996.

Halton Pool Guys Inc. is a swimming pool construction company serving Acton, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Milton and North Mississauga.

Over the past several years the company has grown steadily. A wide selection of quality products, combined with expert installation and after sale service, has led us to our continued growth.

We sell, install and service in-ground swimming pools. We are expert at refurbishing cement pools.

Please be sure to visit our portfolio page.