Home Improvement People Inc.

Basement Renovation
Home Improvement People Inc.

Reviews for Home Improvement People Inc.

Mike from DUMP THIS!
Mike from DUMP THIS!

Bathroom basement

My home was built in the early 50’s. So when I started to gut the basement bathroom, I was overwhelmed with all the rot that I found. The bathroom was probably built in the 70’s and it smelled bad, so I thought I’d have a go at renovating it. The framing was completely rotten. Needless to say this was way above my skill set. After calling company after company, The Home Improvement people we’re the only ones who actually took time to show up and give me a quote. I was impressed by there knowledge and quick diagnosis of letting me know that the shower was built without a “pan” and that’s what caused all of the rot. The results are beautiful. Not only did they do what they said they were going to do, they saved me time and money on specialized tools that they have, that I would have to go out and buy and probably ise only once. Plus they freed up my weekends. Thank you Elia, Charlotte and Gerhart.

Thank you Mike for this amazing review!
Happy Holidays!

Mark Guiliano from Etobicoke
Mark Guiliano from Etobicoke

Whole Home Renovation

We had a few quotes for our fixer upper home. HIP weren’t the cheapest but were fair in their quote. But really, the only reason why we chose to proceed with the HIP was because of Elia. He was very knowledgeable about what the house needed, extremely thorough, and very responsive. If we had any problem, one email to Elia and it was solved. The HIP hired Caio and his crew to complete the renovations and we were very pleased with the outcome. Everything looks professionally done and everyone says our home looks brand new.

Hi Mark,

We are so thrilled that you are enjoying your recently completed renovation. Thanks again for the opportunity to work in your home.

Cathy in Mississauga
Cathy in Mississauga

Basement Renovation

We did a few quotes for our basement. Then we meet Eli from Home Improvement People who helped us realize this is the company for us. Eli introduced us to Chris our contractor. Chris is an all around awesome guy. He is very clean with his work. Very professional with all the steps from demo to framing, drywall, painting etc. He organized and communicated well with us with all the trades that worked on our basement. He is a true gem in the professional world. Which is hard to find. Somebody that takes pride in his work. I will definitely recommend him and all his crew to others. We look forward in hiring Chris for future projects in our home. All Our Best Cathy. Ken & Dale

Thank you Cathy, Ken & Dale!

Chris takes great pride in his work and is definitely an all around awesome guy! Thank you so much.

Ralph in Toronto
Ralph in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation - Thank You !!!!

All I can say is a VERY GENUINE thank you to the team !!!
We had hired a contractor that ended up going bankrupt and had gutted our bathroom and disappeared. We called many companies that were unable to help us quickly - but Elias understood our plight and jumped to help us with the owners support.
Gerhart, Nadia, John and Elvis arrived like the army rolling in and fixed, completed and made us feel important us customers. Their professionlism, expertise, empathy and true pride in their jobs were what we always were looking for - we felt important again after being treated so poorly by the first contractor.
The most important thing I can say - is if you are considering this contractor to do what you want and care with pride about what they are doing - you are picking the right one !!!
Thanks Gerhart, Nadia, John and Elvis - you literally saved our home and made us feel that people do care !!!!!! Thank you !!!!!

Hi Ralph!

And a very genuine thank you to you for posting this amazing review which really encapsulates our team and everything we try to accomplish on a daily basis.
We really appreciate these wonderful words and thank you for taking the time to write your review.
All the best,

Paul Mullen in Ottawa
Paul Mullen in Ottawa

Major Condominium Renovation

I have spent my whole career in the Risk Management field. This is relevant as when making the decision on a renovation contractor, I did not ask for competing quotes. I chose the HIP based on recommendations made by radio station 1010 and HIP awards and reviews. HIP did not let me down.

From the first contact with Ben, to discussions with designer Charlotte and interactions with project manager Larry, the experience was phenomenal. Communication was encouraged and they were available at all hours to answer my questions. The project was completed on time and on budget and the stress level was minimal. The workmanship exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend HIP to anyone.

We love our new home, thanks HIP

Thank you Paul!

We love that you love your new home and we are grateful that we played a role. Thank you for this wonderful review.

Terrence in Toronto
Terrence in Toronto

Condo Renovation

With my overall vision to guide them, HIP took my preferences and tastes and with the assistance of their professional designer, turned what used to be an old ordinary condo unit, into a stunningly luxurious designer masterpiece. It is truly a transformed space, and a sight to behold. it is just beautiful. I absolutely love it!

Thank you so much Terrence. And thank you for sending us some pictures after you moved back in. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Ben
Ben

Home Reno

From start to finish the Home Improvement Team were a pleasure to work with. Efficiency, quality and keeping our home clean was a top priority for them from the beginning.

Thank you so much Ben. We very much appreciate!

SP in Markham
SP in Markham

Basement Renovation

We had significant overland water damage in our basement last year. After getting quotes from a couple of places, We hired the Home Improvement People to help put it all back together again. Elia came to the house and answered all of our questions and provided us with the estimate. The project was completed without issue - it was done on time and on budget. We are very happy with the work done by Lino and his son Junior - the basement looks great again - and they went over and above in the work they did. Very diligent and reliable - we would most definitely use them again should the need arise.

Thank you SP!
Elia and Lino are awesome and we are thrilled that you are very happy. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

nancyclements
nancyclements

Two bathrooms in 8 days!

I've been through many renovations and never would have believed that two bathrooms could be completely renovated in 8 working days, but that's exactly what happened and they are beautiful. Thank you to Ben, Charlotte, Gerhard and especially Dima and Slav who worked so hard to get this job done quickly. Their work was impeccable and they did it without breaking any of the condo "rules".

You are welcome Nancy!
It was a pleasure working with you.

Lola a.
Lola a.

Basement Renovation

After much research, my husband and I decided to use The Home Improvement People for our basement renovation. Our experience in working with H.I.P. was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. From the initial meeting with Elia and the follow up calls thereafter Elia put us at ease with the project.

Start date was scheduled and the basement reno started right on time!!! Elia introduced us to John and Moises who were assigned to our project and we couldn’t be more thankful.

We were very impressed with the quality of their work and the knowledge they brought. John and Moises were very professional, efficient and attentive to all of our questions and believe me there were many questions!!! John and Moises provided alternative solutions when and as needed so that we could make an informed decision on what would work best. These guys are great and as far as home renovation projects go this was by far the best experience we’ve had on this large of a scale. Even the billing process was smooth and accommodating and I’d like to thank Haydee for that.

We have no hesitation in recommending the team at H.I.P and will look forward to future projects.

Signing off as Happy Customers!!!!

Thank you Lola!
The crew was thrilled to read your amazing review.
We appreciate the time and effort that you took to post this review.
Have a great summer.

Ben & Dan

More about Home Improvement People Inc.

The Home Improvement People have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at homeimprovementpeople.com to view images of some of our projects.
For our clients' convenience, we've implemented progress billing as well as financing.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from remodelled bathrooms and kitchens, to rear additions, hardwood flooring, basements, second story additions and other extensive renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, The Home Improvement People is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.
We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.
Call us for quality, insured work - completed on time, and on budget.
905-760-7607.