Home Improvement People Inc.

General Contractors
1120 Castlefield Avenue Toronto ON M6B 1E9
General Contractors
Home Improvement People Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 13 timesBest of 2020winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Home Improvement People Inc.

robynshyllit in Toronto, Ontario
robynshyllit in Toronto, Ontario

Bathroom remodel

Another job well done by the HIP! We love our remodeled bathroom. The job was scheduled to be completed while we were away for the week, and the crew finished everything in 7 working days. Gerhard, Nicolai, Elia and Haydee are all very easy to work with, great at communication and follow up when needed. Although we could have found a cheaper contractor, over the years we have come to appreciate the service and value of a company like HIP to deliver exactly what we asked for, be great communicators, and finish on time. The job included a few extras that were needed in our 100+ year old semi detached house to bring the electrical, plumbing, window, and insulation up to par. I highly recommend HIP to anyone looking for a contractor you can trust. I hope they stay in business forever, we will use Home Improvement People for all future renovations.

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for the glowing review and for the warm wishes. We look forward to continuing working together and we certainly intend to be in business forever!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom reno

The work done by Nadia and Cornel exceded all my expectations.
Professional, polite, clean and thoughtful are just a few of the words to explain how happy we are with their work. From day one to the day they left it was always a pleasure dealing with them. The end product is better than we hoped.
They are not the cheapest out there but I believe the price reflects their dedication and attention to detail.

Amazing! Our staff and trades are so dedicated and love perfection and happy clients. Nadia and Cornel will enjoy reading this. Thank you very much for taking the time to post. Stay safe!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchen renovation

Had a great experience working with this company. We needed a kitchen renovation and our friends recommended this company. It did not come out cheap overall, but was obviously worth it. It looks much bigger and brighter now.

Thank you so much!
Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Rob
Rob
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom Reno

Nadia and John are great people to work with. The work they did was excellent and they made sure they addressed every detail we requested.
We would recommend Home Improvement People.

Hi Robin!

Thank you thank you!
Nadia and John certainly are wonderful. They will be thrilled to see your review.
Have a great summer!

Brent H. from Toronto
Brent H. from Toronto

Emergency Basement Repairs

Thank you to the Home Improvement People for helping me navigate the repairs needed to my basement due to critical plumbing issues. Elia was always responding to my many inquiries very promptly at all hours of the day. He is professional, personable and gives his company a great reputation. Thank you.

John and Kevin, who did all the work, walked me through everything they did and answered all my questions in a friendly, down-to-earth approach - which I highly appreciate. They are such hard workers and go beyond the call of duty. Kevin and John are shining examples of amazing craftsmanship and they are a true asset to their team.

Thank you so much Brent!
Have a great summer.

Stay Safe,

nluscombe in Toronto
nluscombe in Toronto

Great, New Basement!

I'm so glad that I chose to work with the Home Improvement People on my basement reno. Chris, Carlos and Christian were just great! They were reliable and followed through, they were creative in solving problems, and they were open to feedback. Plus, they were thoughtful in making suggestions re: wholesalers/suppliers so that I could find great materials at a better price. The finished product is even better than I could have imagined and given us a wonderful, comfortable new space in our home. Would definitely recommend and work with them again.

Amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We all need more space more then ever during this challenging time. Please spread the word about The Home Improvement People to your family and friends. Thank you and stay safe.

ChiChi
ChiChi
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement renovation

My basement was unfinished, HIP put in a room, a full bathroom and living area.
The workers were very professional, polite and always cleaned up after themselves. Even my neighbors commented on how well mannered and tidy they were!
Ella and Christian were very responsive, I got prompt replies to my messages and questions during the entire project - even outside their working hours.
The project was completed on time, and done very nicely too.
Pricing was competitive, I got 3 quotes which were all within the same range.
I love my new basement, and would definitely recommend HIP for any home improvement task.

Thank you ChiChi!

Stay safe and enjoy your newly renovated areas and your family!

Basement Reno

This was an amazing team to work with. Every step of the way was a good experience. Our basement looks beautiful and the job was done in a timely manner- two weeks to complete the entire job!
When a minor mistake was made Elia did not hesitate to repair the error. I highly recommend using the Home Improvement People. It was a pleasure working with them and I am thrilled with the results!

Thank you Ariella!

Kitchen/dining reno

Home Improvement people completed my beautiful kitchen/dining Reno,in my condo, in a worry free, timely manner. Every member of their team is so professional, and the work they do is exceptional. All my concerns were met with an immediate response. I give them a total 5 star recommendation.

Thank you so much!
Enjoy your beautiful new kitchen!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Basement Reno

I recently completed a reno on my basement. From beginning to end the experience I had working with the Home Improvement People was fabulous. They do great work, and are very professional and competitively priced. Christian, Carlos and Eli always went that extra mile to ensure I was happy and I can truly say I look forward to going in my basement now! What an amazing team! Highly recommend them.

Fantastic! Thank you so much. The crew loved working with you and for you.

Dan

More about Home Improvement People Inc.

The Home Improvement People have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at homeimprovementpeople.com to view images of some of our projects.
For our clients' convenience, we've implemented progress billing as well as financing.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from remodelled bathrooms and kitchens, to rear additions, hardwood flooring, basements, second story additions and other extensive renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, The Home Improvement People is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.
We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.
Call us for quality, insured work - completed on time, and on budget.
416-782-7605.