Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2113 Dundas Street West Toronto ON M6R 1X1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc  >  Perfectly Suited to My Century Home - Couldn't Be Happier
Sara from Toronto
Sara from Toronto

Perfectly Suited to My Century Home - Couldn't Be Happier

Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc
(416) 534-4593
2113 Dundas Street West
Toronto
M6R 1X1

I can't say enough about Dundas Wood Windows, Nigel (my sales person) and Antonio (installer).

I could go on for paragraphs about the quality of advice, support, responsiveness and final installation. This team went above and beyond to make my century home look better than it has in decades. The warmth and comfort I feel in my home as the colder months approach is a relief worth every penny. The ability to open my windows fully, and take in all the fresh air possible, is a joy I had never experienced before.

The custom nature of their service and work shows in everything they do. I owe a great deal of the enjoyment I now experience every time I look at my home. This was a wonderful experience and I am so happy they were the clear choice from the very beginning.

Sara

Sara, we are so happy that you are thrilled... it was our pleasure! Thank you so much for your trust and business!