Clear View Plumbing And Heating

Joseph from Calgary
Joseph from Calgary

Leaky Plumbing

Assisted Review

I had John Fenning come out to my house to repair a leaky pipe. He was great. Very polite and professional. John was very caring and answered all of my concerns. Also, Linda from Customer Service was a pleasure to deal with and really went out of her way to help me. Initially, another techinician was sent out named Farrokh. I found Farrokh to be rude and very unprofessional. His people skills are extremely poor. I asked Farrokh for a quote on the cheapest method of repairing or replacing a faucet and he gave me one options which was the high end faucet. He refused to show me any other options and went to his truck to get the pricing. When I asked John about the same issue, John provided me with several options that were well below the price given to me by Farrokh. John also showed me the different options in his catalog he had. I never saw this catalog when Farrokh was here. It became very evident to me that Farrokh did NOT want to deal with my faucet. Farrokh also had expressed his displeasure with me about my previous refusal to allow him to come out earlier in the morning. He complained to me that he drove all the way home and had to wait for me to get home. I would give a recommendation to ClearView plumbing but only if I didn't have to deal with Farrokh. Thank you.

Hello Joseph!! I hear your concern loud and clear and will be sure that the proper people are notified regarding your negative experience. On the other hand, I'm really thrilled that you did receive the customer service that you should have originally received. Just as I will make sure that the proper people for your first experience are notified, I will also make sure that John and Linda get the pat on the back that they deserve. We do want to make you a long term customer and if there is anything else that we can do, please do not hesitate to get a hold of us.