9810 62 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T6E 0E3

Reviews for Jayson Global

Roof Replacement

They did all the work in two mornings. Everything was cleaned up thoroughly. Didn't leave a trace, other than a brand new roof. I am Very happy with the work.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we hit the mark on the clean up.

Kevin I in Sherwood Park
Kevin I in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Installation damage from Jayson

Update: Jayson has agreed to determine a plan in the spring as the weather has turned. Appreciate Jonathan and his foreman attempting to fix things before the weather changed.

jayson installed CanExel siding on our cabin. There is damage on top of the manufactures finish as touchup or caulking has been poorly applied during installation to the surface as per the manufacturer of the product.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Kevin

No problem. Look forward to getting everything sorted out.

Jonathan

Pat from Edmonton
Pat from Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

front porch reroof, complete home soffit, facia, front evestrough, roof insulation stops

780-438-0331
9810 62 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB
T6E 0E3

Estimate done and start date provided. Date came and went and no workmen. I called the office, the estimator had not even handed the work order over to the installation department.

A week later a team of 2 showed up. I went over to check on progress and discovered the workers had arrived late and left before 2 PM. The back gate was left open and tools left in the yard. I told my daughter to close the gate and move tools out of sight of back alley if they did not come back that day. That evening my daughter and her room mate had to clean up because the workmen did not come back.

Day 2, cardboard insulation stops (to vent the roof) were not installed in the back as per estimate. It had not been entered on their work order. Manager had to deliver insulation stops so job was delayed. My daughter had to let them workmen into the house so they could install the insulation stops from the attic. I was promised pictures to show the work had been done. When I came back later on day 2, the workman was installing insulation stops every 3rd joist. He noted I was watching so went back and installed in the joists missed.

As per other phone calls to their office I had to leave messages because no one picks up a phone there except the receptionist. This last set of phone calls was regarding billing. They were to email the bill to me as I was paying for the work done at my daughter's place. After about a month they finally email the bill. I went down to the office that day to pay for the work and spoke with one of the managers (Jeremy) about the work done. Jeremy apologized profusely and said he and his team would never do that and are their to answer their calls, never allowing anyone to go to voicemail.

Jeremy asked what they could do to make amends. I said they could come over to my son's place about 8 blocks from my daughter's place and provide a quote to adjust the eves troughs on each side of the house to have both sides drain into barrels in the back.

Jeremy arrived the next day and I met him a the house. Jeremy and I discussed what was to be done - change angle of eves trough on one side of the house and replace and change angle of draining on the other side. He said he would provide the estimate the following day.

It is now 2 weeks later. I called back to the office. Jeremy did answer the call from outside the office. He apologized for not having provided the quote. I decided after that I would not be getting any more work done by this company. They can't do as promised.

Pat we are extremely sorry for this low standard of service. We always strive for a high level of service and 100% satisfaction. We do sincerely thank you for providing us this feedback. Without it we simply cannot be better! Someone from our office will be in touch with you directly to rectify these concerns.

Carolyn Steblyk in Edmonton
Carolyn Steblyk in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Professional Administrative Staff and Installers!

780-438-0331
9810 62 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB
T6E 0E3

Professional Administrative Staff and Installers! From estimating to completion, I can say that it was a pleasure to do business with Jayson Global. Despite having home insurance, we called on Jayson Global to repair storm related damage privately and everyone involved handled my questions and concerns with the upmost care and kept me updated throughout. Thank you!

Carolyn thank you for the awesome feedback and the 10 out of 10 rating!

Residential roofing

Very informative about product options, costs, advantages and disadvantages (Lawson). Excellent on the job supervision. Attention to detail. Seeking customer feedback. Responsive to concerns. Superior job. Many neighbours also chose Jayson.

Thank you for the review.

Product knowledge

Lawsons knowledge base of the roofing industry is superb. You can ask him almost anything relating to residential roofing and he will know the answer and have the solution to your question in an instant without delay. Jayson Global is blessed to have someone like Lawson working for them. I highly recommend giving him a call.

Roofing Consultations and Replacement

I've had many consults with Lawson at Jayson Global, who has deep and broad knowledge of the products, process, and people. His advice has already saved me money in other ways along with convincing my neighbor to reroof with Jayson Global recently. They were clean, efficient, and respectful of their impact. Cost is neighbor's reported price.

Roof Repair

Excellent work and descent pricing compaired to competitors. They showed up within the specified time frame they work very fast and efficient. The only downside is they came and did the repair unannounced. My 4 year old daughter came running dowstairs telling me that there is a monster on the roof LOL.

Jason in Edmonton
Jason in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Shingles Replacement

In June of 2014 I had my roof replaced by Jayson Global Roofing. Half was covered by insurance and I was looking after the other half. I was told it would be done before the weekend. They showed up late and as of Saturday morning my roof was bare and nobody showed up to continue working on it. Only after several phone calls to different people at Jayson Global did they finally get a crew out to my house to get back to work on it. I was told the original crew that was to come out Saturday morning just didn't bother showing up.

They drove their truck into my yard and along side the house where the water flows towards the lake. The ground was soft because of this and they proceeded to tear up my yard with their truck. I wound up having to re-trench it and lay new sod down. Also they proceeded to drop the bundles of shingle from their shoulders directly onto my roof causing damage to all of my pot lights. And to top it all off they took my brand new ladder and never bothered to return it.

After the job was finally completed I received an email with the final invoice. I responded with my concerns and asked that someone contact me to resolve them. I received an email back saying that she would have someone contact me. Nobody ever did. So I went into the Jayson Global Roofing office and asked to meet with someone. Nobody was available. I said fine and that I would sign the insurance portion but was not going to pay a dime more until these issues were resolved. I never heard anything back and after leaving a couple more voicemails I came to the conclusion that we were square. They had no interest in resolving the issues nor did they ask me for any more payment.

It is now October 2015, 16 months later and I just received a registered letter demanding payment on the final amount and if not received within 2 weeks they will proceed with legal action.

What an amazing company. Stay far away from Jayson Global Roofing. So now I guess I consult with my lawyer on how to proceed.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for providing your feedback for our improvement.

More about Jayson Global

Jayson Global is a family-run business that has been serving the Edmonton roofing, and exteriors and masonry market, residential and commercial, since the 1980′s. New construction, renovation, or repair, we aim to provide timely and accurate estimates, top quality products, and friendly, helpful service. We complete hundreds of projects every year and over 95% of our customers would recommend our service to their family and friends.