A C Vinyl Windows Ltd

Allen L in St. Catharines
Allen L in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Bedroom Window Clips

I had 2 bedroom windows at the rear of my house that I assumed needed to be replace as they were easily pushed inward with even a light wind. I reached out to Mike Weiss as he had replaced some windows for my sister-in-law a few months prior. She recommended Mike because she was impressed with the quality of the work. I spoke to Mike on the phone and he quickly suggested that I might only need to replace the window clips. Soon after, he came over to assess the windows and brought the clips with him. To my delight, the clips were all that was required, an easy fix. Where others might have seen an opportunity to take advantage by replacing the windows, Mike's offered a considerably less expensive option. As a member of the Canadian Forces, I place a great deal of value on honesty and integrity and have joined my sister-in-law in greatly appreciating those values in Mike. I unreservedly and highly recommend Mike Weiss for any projects you may have.

Again, thanks so much Mike.

I really enjoyed meeting with you and your family. It was easy to fix and otherwise your windows were fine. I am glad you were happy and I wish you and your family a happy and healthy Holiday.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Replace and install new

acvinyl logo 300 dpi #2.jpg A C Vinyl Windows Ltd
905-374-0551
8203 Stanley Avenue
Niagara Falls
L2G 3E3

I had 7 windows removed and replaced, they were wood frames and were 40 years old, Mike the salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable about replacing, parts used and installation.Paul the installer did a great professional job along with his son. My neighbors were also impressed with the work done. House is now quieter and warmer. So bottom line I would recommend them to anyone

Thanks again for choosing us to replace your windows. You took the time to understand what had to be done and made your choices based on knowledge. Look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again

Miki in Niagara falls
Miki in Niagara falls
5 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

9 Window Replacement

My neighbour had their windows done early this year through Green Ontario grants. I have decided to replace mine as well and contacted a few companies for estimates. A C Vinyl was somewhere in the middle for the price but I was very impressed by Mike who came to give me an estimate. He knew about windows so well and had all kinds of parts and sample windows in his car to show me the differences in their products and others'. I visited their factory in Niagara Falls and really liked the idea of dealing with a local company. The installation was done by Bob and Dustin. They worked really hard and did an excellent job! It took longer than initially expected but I appreciate that they took time and did a fine job. We live in a century-old house and I wanted the new windows to match the wood finish around the house. They listen to my requests and made the windows look perfect! I highly recommend this company and I will be contacting them for any future projects!

Thanks for providing a real challenge for Bob and Dustin. Your front window was definitely difficult. Our installers take care. We are really happy that you were pleased with our teams efforts. Our factory works hard to build a quality product and the office crew really takes care to get the orders correct. We are pleased your family chose us and looked forward to seeing you soon. Thanks.

Toddb in St. Catharines
Toddb in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

New windows

I needed new windows and after contacting a few local companies AC vinal was the best company by far. I met with Mike and i instantly seen a difference in salespeople. Mike showed me the differences between between AC windows and the competitors windows. AC windows are constructed alot better than other companies. Mike was a trust worthy man i did not get the same from the four other compaies i contacted. The windows were installed quickly and efficently. The windows i noticed were a dramatic change to the temperature to my house and also to the looks of my house. I will and have passed along AC vinal name as well as Mikes name. Thanks again Mike.

We are glad to that you are happy with our product and installation. We try to build a quality window but also realize that installation is critical to our products long term performance. We build our own windows in Niagara Falls Canada and also install our windows Thanks for refering your neighbour I hope to see you when we are working there

Brian
Brian
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace 9 old wooden windows throughtout house.

Nine AC Vinyl windows were retro-fitted twenty years ago (1998) by BTTR Oshawa with double hung sash windows and are still in excellent condition, screens included. Recently inquired via email about cleaning and lubricating the tracks as one or two are getting a bit hard to slide open - Mike Weiss (factory Rep) phoned within the hour with instructions - excellent service.

Highly recommend this manufacturer and installer.

Its always a pleasure helping a loyal customer. I enjoyed our chat and was glad that my advice was helpful. We always try to help past, present and future AC Vinyl Window customers.

Shutter guy in Niagara Falls
Shutter guy in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Happy customer. (Shutter guy)

Ordered windows last year. Was very pleased with the work A/C vinyl windows did. We had existing california shutters in living room and they went out of there way to make sure new windows worked around them. So pleased that we called Mike to give us an estimate on our rear windows this year .he arrived right on time and gave us a good price going to get them done also

Thanks for your excellent review. As we all know existing interior shutters offer a challenge when replacing windows. Our installers do everything possible to make sure our customers are fully satisfied with their windows and the installation. Look forward to installing the new windows you ordered.

Liz in Niagara Falls
Liz in Niagara Falls

New windows

Great company, very impressed with the professionalism.
From start to finish a positive experience.
Quality, price and workmanship was the BEST!
Excellent after sales service.
Will definitely use AC Viynl for future projects.

Thank you for choosing us this time . We appreciate your trusting your home to us . We are happy that we lived up to your expectations. Looking forward to working with you on future projects.

Fragile Katie in Niagara Falls
Fragile Katie in Niagara Falls

Kitchen Bay Window

We were in the middle of a complete home reno but had not planned to replace any windows. On the spur of the moment I decided that I could not live with a window in our open concept living/dining area which had a terrible condensation issue. On a Saturday afternoon (late) I called AC vinyl and left a message. Mike called me back that day and arranged to come by the following Wednesday as Monday was family day. I explained to him that this was a rush job and asked for help to stay within our schedule. We booked the order Feb 21st and the window was delivered and installed on March 13th!! I have to say that this was a professional and friendly job from beginning to end and one of the best experiences we have had during our renovation process. Bob our installer was awesome and did a fantastic job. I also had a broken handle on another window that we had neglected to replace and asked Mike if he could find something for us. Without another mention of it to him, he stopped by our house with a handle, checked to make sure it fit and left it no charge! I would highly recommend AC Vinyl, Mike and Bob for sure. Great experience from beginning to end! Thank you both! I have included a picture of the window and happy Bob working!

I am glad it turned out so well for you. We try hard to live up to our customers expectations. You and your husband were very helpful in telling us exactly what you needed. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you again. Enjoy the rest of your renovation.

the Tanguay's in Welland
the Tanguay's in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

replacement windows

excellent quality windows and job. we had the large picture window replaced in our living room and 2 bedroom windows. can't believe what a difference they make in reducing drafts, road noise and heat from the sun too. the windows were done and installed when promised. mark did an awesome job of installing them and adding the finishing trims, inside and outside. we're really happy with their service and will be ordering new windows for the back of the house soon! thanks very much!

Thank you for your positive comments. As we discussed before your job our goal is to live up to your expectations I am glad we were able satisfy you both. I hope you will tell your friends and look forward to doing more windows for you in the future. Thanks alot

Weston in Niagara Falls
Weston in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Great listeners , fair price, excellent product

EDIT: The issues started after the snow melted.

We had to clean a pile of cut metal and glass left behind. Then we had a rain storm and the window leaked due to the poor caulking job. This caused damage to the wood inside.

The installer came back to re do and it's still not good. All pics are attached. Not to mention there is spray foam on the window itself, frame and sill. A rush job on the install that has not been fixed 7+ months later. Still being promised it will be fixed but has yet to happen.

Mike is great. The only salesman who actually listened to what we want, while making helpful suggestions. No sales tactics, just clear explanations on what's important in a window.

They take the time to make sure you are satisfied with the job. Save yourself the time and effort of getting quotes, call and ask for Mike.

-Easy to get a hold of
-Smooth install
-On time
-Good price

Review has 1 previous version

The job was installed in the later part of 2017 Sometimes debris is buried by snow . The leak was above the window and was rectified even though it was not due to our installation but was a part that blew off above during a windstorm. We rectified the caulking twice because the customer didnt like the job We will also fix any future problems Interesting that about 1 week ago you wanted us to do your rental properties windows. But you unfortunately missed the rebate date. Now we went from a 10 to a 0. Sorry you weren"t happy but we will still be glad to rectify any perceived deficiencies with our workmanship Do you like the windows. We are willing to do whatever you need for us to regain your trust and make you happy. Thanks again and call me anytime.

More about A C Vinyl Windows Ltd

A.C. Vinyl Windows started in 1986 as one of the earliest fabricators of PVC windows in Ontario, Canada. We manufacture high-quality thermal windows primarily for renovations and private customized residential buildings. Our windows are built of lead-free UiPVC extrusions from industry leader, REHAU Industries, and only the finest quality dual seal insulating glass and hardware in our windows. We want home owners to replace their windows with our windows for a lifetime of performance.
A.C. Vinyl Windows is a family-owned and operated company, incorporating two generations, whose founder Francisco (Frank) Cabral continues to work in his plant with his people and has had a very hands-on approach to management. Our manufacturing facility in the Niagara Region has grown from 2,500 square feet to 22,000 square feet on 14 acres of prime industrial land. We attribute our growth to thousands of referrals through word-of-mouth. We currently distribute windows through an extensive network of dealers throughout Ontario. All our windows are custom-built to customer specifications.

A.C. Vinyl Windows retail division operates under the name of First Choice Vinyl Windows Ltd.