Blue Line Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Blue Line Contractors Ltd

Nugs2011 in Toronto
Nugs2011 in Toronto

Full garage build

Blue Line Contractors built a new garage for us from the ground up. They were exceptionally professional and did great quality work - we were very pleased. I would highly recommend them.

thank you and it was a pleasure to work with you and your father

John  from Mississauga
John from Mississauga

Multiple Jobs

They were experienced and they were honest. My neighbor of 15 years has been working with Blue and they came highly recommended. I can say that there’s nothing that I could add to the job that they did, I honestly do trust them completely.

Kim  from Vancouver West
Kim from Vancouver West

Cabinets installed

I have a store and I had blue line contractors build the cabinetry for me. I went online looking for someone who knows their craft and I did. They were clean and on time. They did very good work.

Liz from Toronto
Liz from Toronto

Multiple jobs

I’ve worked with Blue line contractors about three times. They did my driveway, backyard and porch. I heard about them through a friend. I was a difficult client with a tight budget and blue line contractors advised me on various aspects of each project and gave me a lot of great recommendations.

Condo renovations

Silvio was great! Straight to the point, very knowledgable and provided recommendations. He is prompt and provides outstanding quality of workmanship and derive with a smile. His team kept a clean work site, did great work and were on time each day.

Suzanne from Toronto
Suzanne from Toronto

Renovate Porch

We asked Silvio and Blueline to help us renovate our porch. We had initially thought we could do it ourselves but quickly realized we were way out of our league. Silvio came to our rescue and was able to complete the project much quicker than we had anticipated and at a reasonable price, especially considering the high quality of his work. I would highly recommend Silvio and Blueline to anyone!

Thanks Sue, it was a pleasure assisting you with your project, and hope you are enjoying your new porch

monica dantow from Scarborough
monica dantow from Scarborough

major home and basement renovation

BlueLine Contractors have just completed a second major renovation for us. Initially BlueLIne was hired to remediate a major home renovation that another contractor failed to complete . They triaged a difficult build and brought our project to flawless completion. That project was $500k. We then hired them to renovate a second property , a basement suite in a freehold home and it is just perfect- high end finishing , sound proofing, insulation, levelling of uneven floors, reworking of HVAC and plumbing, cutting in of new windows and installation of a drainage system to ensure no leaks and no future concerns. We are very satisfied and appreciate Blue Line Contractors Inc's clean and professional employees and their skilled expertise.

Thank you for your great endorsement, and it was a pleasure working with you to bring your vision to completion.
I am sure your family will enjoy the space.

Hilary from Toronto
Hilary from Toronto

Retaining Wall, driveway, landscaping

Blue Line did an amazing job on this tough site. They navigated a steep hill, sandy soil, trees, and a fussy customer, and did it beautifully and with great professionalism. They designed and built a gorgeous set of tiered stone walls, cedar decks, recommended materials for and built a great driveway, and also came up with a creative way to change the colour of the stones on the house. They recommended appropriate shrubs for the full sun yard, and got them all planted. When torrential rains caused some minor problems they were back immediately and re-did the required parts of the job at no expense to us and to our complete satisfaction. This was all a couple of years ago and the work is holding up beautifully. Silvio and his crew are highly professional and I receive compliments on their work all the time.

Thank you For the great review, hope you are well.

House Calls Renovation Advisors
House Calls Renovation Advisors

Construction services

I've known Silvio Santos since Blue Line first tackled some difficult foundation structural issues several years ago in an historic building in downtown Toronto for one of my House Calls' corporate clients. Since then, Silvio and his crew have successfully completed an assortment of residential projects, both small and large, also for House Calls clients. Silvio has a great combination of technical knowledge, people skills and most importantly integrity. I will continue to recommend Blue Line.

Speak to you soon

elizabeth stinson from Toronto
elizabeth stinson from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

renovations to house and condo

We have known Silvio and Blue Line Construction for approximately 30 years. During that time Silvio and his crew have successfully and professionally renovated bathrooms and kitchens in our house, waterproofed a basement and built a deck. Most recently he has beautifully renovated a condo. His work has been excellent, on time,tidy and within budget. It has been a pleasure to work with him and his employees.

More about Blue Line Contractors Ltd

If you're in need of a Contractor, look no further than Blue Line Contractors. From extensive renovations and home additions to simple repair jobs, Blue line Contractors is dedicated to providing customers in the GTA, and beyond, with the highest standard of quality in workmanship and service. We can take ...