ColourWorks Painting Design

Reviews for ColourWorks Painting Design

Doug P.
Doug P.

Painting

As a General Contractor working in the GTA I depend upon Colourworks to deliver a quality job each and every time. From church sanctuaries to tricky vintage home exteriors and detailed interiors ,Dee and his crews deliver every time. In addition to painting, his crews also have carpentry and plastering skills that are necessary bring a job to its spectacular result

Thank you, Doug! It's always an honour and privilege to work with you. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and the best of success in the new year. :D

Angela
Angela

Living room dining room kitchen front entrance

Excellent work, perfect work, clean work area, professional. I will definitely be using Dee and his crew for my future painting projects.

Thanks so much, Angela! It's entirely our pleasure to work with you. :D

Painting of kitchen, dining room and master bedroom, including trim and crown moulding

I have worked with Dee and ColourWorks for about 20 years on various painting projects in both my previous and current home and cannot recommend them enough. Dee is very patient in working through the minute details and assisting with colour selections and his team is reliable, efficient and friendly, ensuring work space is clean at the end of the day and at the end of the project. I am especially pleased with the painting that was recently completed in my home and look forward to the opportunity to work with ColourWorks again.

You're the best! Thanks so much for staying with us all these years. It's always a pleasure! Happy Holidays! :D

Louise Parent from Toronto
Louise Parent from Toronto

Have Used for Over 20 Years!

I contacted Dee, after a number of years, to paint my condo this fall. He remembered me immediately! Their customer service is amazing! He sent one of his best guys, Cameron, and the job was done perfectly ....and incredibly fast! I will always use Colourworks!

Thanks so much, Louise! It's always a pleasure working with you. You're unforgettable! :D

Touch-up afte move

We recently move to our new place, Dee was amazing coordinating touch-up paint.

On-time, professionally done, excellent communicating.

Will use this company again in the future and would recommend it.

Thank you so much. It's an absolute pleasure to work with you. :D

madfoodlover in Toronto
madfoodlover in Toronto

Excellent work and great communication

I contacted several companies to get quotes based on their Homestars reviews for a small but detailed project (Painting several newly installed wood doors, trim and baseboards). Dee not only responded with a competitive price, he also gave us an unexpected expedited timeline to complete the work. The work that was done by Cameron was clean, detailed and well done. Cameron took the time to explain what he was doing and gave us pointers on some painting work we were doing ourselves. ColourWorks will be the first call when we have to paint our entire house in a few years.

Thanks so much! We really appreciate you giving us a try, and look forward to the next time we can be of service to you for painting indoors or out! Thanks! :D

Samuel
Samuel
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Exterior Painting

Colour Works Painting was a great company to work with. Dee is very professional and answered all of my questions right away. Cameron was the gentleman who did the work and he was amazing! They painted all of my exterior siding as well as the shutters and front door. It looks amazing! Great work guys, I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks so much and we're delighted you're pleased with our service and the results. :D

Vernon in Beaverton
Vernon in Beaverton

Exterior trim painting

I first used ColourWorks 17 years ago to paint every room of a new home. I later went back to Dee and associates for exterior painting, most recently returning again for more exterior painting. I’ve used trades from A to Z in that time but none warranted rehiring save ColourWorks. Please take that as the unequivocal recommendation it is meant to be.

High praise indeed, Vernon. Thank you so much for the kudos after so many years! It's an honour to have you as our customer, and we look forward to the next time we can be of service to you. :D

Sophie in Toronto
Sophie in Toronto

Fast, good clean job

Dee and his team did a great job. They were perfectionists, fast and cleaned up. The quote he gave was clean and itemized. The price for the work was excellent for the work done. They did not leave until I was 100% satisfied.
I would strongly recommend using this company.
Sophie K.

Ah, you're the best, Sophie! Thanks so much for the kudos :D

Olivier
Olivier

Full Apartment Repaint

We hired ColourWorks Painting Design to repaint an apartment we had recently purchased. They were very flexible and easy to work with and had all the work done perfectly around our schedule, which remained dynamic until a few days prior to. We really appreciate everything the company has done and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much for the kind feedback! Your good communication and responsiveness paved the way for a smooth operation. And it's always a pleasure helping people prepare their new home to move into. It's an exciting time in life for many, and we're happy to be a part of it. So, thank you for the opportunity.

More about ColourWorks Painting Design

ColourWorks Painting is a Toronto's leading painting contractor with an eye for design. We specialize in painting homes and commercial spaces with inspired creations in colour. From home design to custom commercial palettes, and the hottest restaurants in town, our craftsmanship combines edgy appeal with added value, beauty and protection for your property.

Our focus is customer-driven, and if our 10-star reviews on HomeStars from actual clients aren't enough to convince you, ask us for references and we'll be happy to put you in touch with our customers directly to earn your complete confidence in our work, and our commitment to you.

For personalized fine-finish interior house or condo painting, and extraordinary exterior makeovers, contact us today for a free consultation and estimate. We love what we do in Toronto and the GTA, and we think you will too.