Colour Works Painting Design

Reviews for Colour Works Painting Design

Kathy Kinnear from Old Toronto
Kathy Kinnear from Old Toronto

Excellent painters

I have worked with The ColourWorks team on various projects over 15 years. Dee and his people are a delight to work with. They are quick, careful, efficient and a pleasure to have in one’s home. Their advice on colour choice is always well though out and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Thank so much! It's our honour and pleasure to work with you, always.

Aileen in Scarborough
Aileen in Scarborough

Whole Home Painting

We have worked with ColourWorks a couple of times in the past, so when it came time to paint almost our entire newly purchased home, I naturally thought of them again. It was a big job, and the budget was becoming a concern. Dee was great about helping us figure out what we could and could not live without. Denis and his crew had the house to themselves the first week as we had not moved in, but were still working when we moved. They were polite and courteous and made every effort to minimize disruption as much as possible. They are excellent painters, with perfect clean edges everywhere. When we ran into an issue, Dee and Denis handled it professionally, and ensured the outcome was satisfactory to everyone. We are already talking about the next project!

Thanks Aileen! We really appreciate everything you did to accommodate us toward a successful end, and hope you enjoy the new look of your home for many years to come. Until next time, I wish you and your family a very happy holidays and all the best for the new year! :D

Indoor-outdoor wood paint

Outstanding professional painting services. Dee has been of great recommendation for all the painting work that we requested: stair risers, bookshelves, front door, garage door, exterior, etc...
His team was on schedule, worked really hard and in a detailed manner. They made sure that all edges were precise and clean, no detail has been spared. They were discreet, polite and very professional.
Dee followed up and made sure we were satisfied with the finished work. Great overall experience and highly recommended.

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. It was all part of our routine service, but it's most satisfying when working for such kind and appreciative customers. We're grateful to you for the opportunity to work on your beautiful home and look forward to the next time we can be of any help. :D

2 reviews Pickering, ON

Interior & Exterior Painting (Prep for sale of house)

From start to finish, our experience with ColourWorks couldn't have been better. Dee did the walk-through on very short notice and provided a detailed competitive quote. Cameron arrived when expected and worked skillfully from room to room. Cameron was meticulous with the painting, cleaned up when he was done and let us know how he was progressing throughout the project. We would highly recommend ColourWorks.

Thank you, Kelly! :)

It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and we'll look forward to hearing from you the next time you need painting or repairs.

JL in Nepean
JL in Nepean

Condo Painting

Colour Works Painting was recommended by my daughter and her future father-in-law. However, I also, researched the company and checked out customer reviews through HomeStars and as a result felt very confident of my choice. I really appreciated the level of detail that is provided in their quotes which also added to my confidence in selecting this company. I was not disappointed. Dee was extremely helpful in helping select just the right shades of grey. Cameron did an excellent job of applying the paint and cleaning up afterword. A great team. I would highly recommend them.

That's wonderful to hear; thank you! You've been nothing short of a pleasure to work with and I hope you enjoy the look of your new home for years to come. :D

Tracks Family
Tracks Family

Painting our condo

We used Colourworks to paint our condo prior to listing it for sale. Dee was incredibly knowledgable and professional, and gave us a detailed quote - something that many of the other painting companies don't do. He sent Cameron to do the work, and we couldn't be happier. Cameron was kind and did a fantastic job. We will be using their services again when we close on the new house. Thanks guys!

Thanks, Michael! You guys are fantastic to work with, and we're looking forward to helping you personalize your beautiful new home. :D

Peggy Guest from Toronto
Peggy Guest from Toronto

Painting a dining room table

Only Dee and Cameron could be trusted with this job! I couldn't risk an amateur-looking result so I turned again to Colourworks because they have always delivered AMAZING service and GREAT results with every project I've undertaken with them. They're totals pros. I didn't expect to have the table in time for Christmas because I called them in December - a heavy, deadline-driven time of year in their profession. But they fit me in and Christmas happened at my "new" table. The table has completed my new home and the new look I was trying to achieve. I can't thank them enough for their service except to remain a loyal client.

I'm so glad you like how your table turned out, and that we could help you in time for Christmas. It helped immensely that you were flexible with all the back-and-forth trips we needed to complete the multiple stages. There's no substitute for curing time when it comes to painting a table, and even though it can make the process slow and cumbersome, the results will speak for themselves for years to come. Thanks again for giving us the challenge, and we wish you many great gatherings around the table in the new year. :D

Quality Restorations Co
Quality Restorations Co

Interior + Exterior painting

As a General Contractor my reputation is only as good as the various
trades who work on our projects. In the case of Colourworks what I appreciate the most is their high level of professionalism in all aspects - communication before and after the work is done, explaining the work to my clients in an understandable fashion, showing up on time, leaving a tidy job site and most of all, doing the absolute best job possible. This all starts with the standards set by Dee who is a pro through and through.

Thanks so much for the kudos. It's entirely our privilege to work with you. :D

TR from Toronto
TR from Toronto

Lifesaving Heroes

When I decided to list my condo, I needed to get quality paint work and some smaller maintenance stuff done. I had no idea what I was doing and didn't have much experience with contractors. I popped into the Benjamin Moore store up the street, asked for a referral, and they gave me Dee's number. When I called Dee, I heard back within the hour, and he had my project scheduled before the end of the week, despite the fact that his team was already jam packed with jobs. He also sent me one of his best guys - Cam - who was just an amazing solutions guru, hard worker, and great guy. The quality of work is impeccable, and the service (and kindness) is remarkable.

My go-to for all future painting and renos for sure.

Terri

Thanks so much for the kind feedback! Our fundamental mission is to help people by doing what we do best, so I'm really glad we could make the schedule work when you needed it. You're an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'll look forward to your call whenever you need us. :D

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Exterior Paint Work

I contacted Dee to paint a portion of our exterior that is just below our roof. It's a very difficult point in the exterior to access and Dee was quick to provide a thorough quote and even highlighted the potential need for a lift if the ladder was not accessible to the area. Once the project was confirmed Dee scheduled us in the next week (weather permitting). The painters arrived on time and were polite and professional. Denis was the manager on site and he did a great job! The final product looks fantastic and they even cleaned up the debris that fell onto our lawn. Overall the experience was fantastic from start to finish. Dee was always available and quick to respond to questions. I plan on using ColourWorks for our future projects.

Thank you, Lisa. I'm so happy we were able to help you with this tricky little project. And thank you for being so patient with the unfortunate weather-delays. It's so important to us, that the exterior of your home is painted in just the right conditions for adhesion, so you won't have to worry about it again for as long as possible. You've been an absolute pleasure to work with, and we'll welcome any opportunity to paint for your again when you need us. :D

More about Colour Works Painting Design

ColourWorks Painting is a Toronto's leading painting contractor with an eye for design. We specialize in painting homes and commercial spaces with inspired creations in colour. From home design to custom commercial palettes, and the hottest restaurants in town, our craftsmanship combines edgy appeal with added value, beauty and protection for your property.

Our focus is customer-driven, and if our 10-star reviews on HomeStars from actual clients aren't enough to convince you, ask us for references and we'll be happy to put you in touch with our customers directly to earn your complete confidence in our work, and our commitment to you.

For personalized fine-finish interior house or condo painting, and extraordinary exterior makeovers, contact us today for a free consultation and estimate. We love what we do in Toronto and the GTA, and we think you will too.