Independent Bath Products Ltd

Reviews for Independent Bath Products Ltd

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Master Bath Reno

Our 1989 master bath was in desperate need of a reno, and with little time to get this organized, Independent came to our rescue! In as little as 3 meetings, we had organized, scheduled and picked out all the fixtures for the bath. So easy. I loved the showroom. No travelling throughout the city to pick out fixtures from this place and tiles from that place, etc. The reno itself was efficient and high quality. Communication during the reno from Cam an the team was frequent and helpful, the crew was efficient and professional, and the clean-up during and afterwards? Awesome! It was hands down the easiest reno we have ever done. Thank-you!

That's what we love to hear Jessica. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to your next project. All the best!

Bev A.
Bev A.

Condo Upper Level Bathrooms and Bedrooms Renovation

Independent Bath was referred to me by 2 friends and I was beyond happy with my choice. Cam and his team were excellent from the initial information gathering meeting and the product selection to the finished product. The project was started on time and finished in record time. The reno team were a great bunch of people - friendly, tidy, respectful and the workmanship was admirable. My space is clean, bright and exactly what I had in mind when I started the project and something I am proud to show my friends and family. If you are looking for top notch quality and service, I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks for the feedback Bev and the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Dale C.
Dale C.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

New countertops & backsplash in Kitchen. New flooring in back hallway and half bath. Totally gutted the main bathroom. Also new ceiling in downstairs bedroom and fixed upstairs squeaky floor.
It was basically a worry free renovation for us. We handed the whole project over to Independent Bath once we picked out the products we wanted. Excellent contractor and workers were very approachable and competent with their work. At the end of each day the workers cleaned up everything and did not leave any messes of any kind. Each day was a fresh start.

We are very pleased with the results. Several of our neighbours have used Independent Bath for renovations and we have never heard a negative statement about any of their work.

Always great to work with you folks! Thanks for your kind words.

Heather/Dave
Heather/Dave
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement, new build, living room and bedroom

We have had several projects done with independent bath. We had our first project done in 2011 which was the top floor of our bungalow. This Reno included the master bedroom with an ensuite and mechanical work. The next we did was siding roofing and an a new mud room extension. The final thing we have done was a complete basement renovation. This renovation was not easy as the house is a 1950’s bungalow that had a lot of original plumbing and electrical. We had issues such as an tree roots breaching original piping and aluminum wiring.

The work done by Independent bath was exceptional and I was continually updated on the progress and any problems that arose before any work was continued. The contractors were respectful, on time and my work was completed in the time frame we agreed upon.

At the completion of each job the owner Cam Esposito inspected all the work to ensure it was to their standard, a very high one. On one occasion I remember he actually stated he was not happy with the tile work due to it not being symmetrical enough and would have a trades member in to replace it. ( I didn’t notice it but it just shows his attention to detail)

Independent bath stands behind their work. A year after our basement Reno some of the tiles were lifting. I contacted independent bath and with 3 days they had a trades guy out to fix it.

I am planning to do a kitchen Reno and there is no doubt in my mind that the only people I will allow to do this is Independent bath.

I put $0.00 for cost as I don’t remember the exact amount. I know I got what I paid for and was not unhappy with the billing

Thanks for the review and kind words Heather. Always a pleasure working with you and Dave. In fact your whole family in fact (your parents and brother too)!

pjasper
pjasper
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install steam shower and water softener

Work involved removing existing shower and replacing it with premium steam shower. It was done very efficiently and with minimum disruption. Quality was superior.

etomkins
etomkins
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Independent Bath renovated our main floor half bath and provided all of the materials. We appreciated their attention to detail and quality of the work. The workers were very professional and were great with our young children.

Bob and Cathy P from Sherwood Park
Bob and Cathy P from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Bath Renovation

Assisted Review

I would like to take this time to comment on the service that my wife and I have received since embarking on this complete bathroom make-over at our home, 31-Highland Cr. in Sherwood Park. Upon entering your showroom, looking for bathroom ideas, we were pleasantly surprised by the huge array of products displayed in the many and varied configurations. Being able to see and visualize the finished products helped us to see if our 'vision' was attainable. Jordan Wood greeted us and immediately helped us explore our plan and expertly described the feasibility of moving ahead. Zero pressure was exerted on us and none of our input was discounted. He set up a site inspection for us with the owner, Cam, to review the physical conditions of making our plan into a fully functional room.

Cam was prompt and extremely thorough in his inspection. He not only took exact measurements he also explored what it was that we visualized the new room to be like and how it would best serve our needs. Because of the care and time he took, two hours, and with his extensive knowledge of the infrastructure of our home he was able to draw up a detailed project plan which he later discussed with us. In picking out the products that would be used we were never once pressured and were made to feel in control of our dream.

I can't say enough good things about the actual work done at my house. The crews arrived on time and always called first. Their trucks were clean and extremely well stocked as they never had to 'leave the work site'
to buy a forgotten item. This showed that the project was well planned and was being followed. The employees I met during the renovation were simply top notch and well versed in the meaning and the practice of "Good Customer Service". They were very clean and protected every square inch of the floor space they worked on and worked near. They answered every question and concern that I had and their craftsmanship in every aspect of the job was second to none that I had witnessed in my 40 years in the Gas fitting trade.
They all treated my home and property like it was their own and they instilled, in this customer, a sense of wellbeing that comes from a job being done exactly as advertised. I truly was made to feel that I was getting what I was paying for with no surprises except for positive ones surrounding the quality of staff Independent Bath Products employs.

Brian CR Shaw from Edmonton
Brian CR Shaw from Edmonton

House Renovation

Downsizing to a smaller home presented several problems, not enough closet space, no room for a king size bed, and a bathroom that could not accommodate more than one person at a time. In walked Camillo Esposito (President/Designer) Independent Custom Renovations who transformed our 1000 square foot 3 bedroom bungalow to a 2 bedroom with walk through closet and master en suite. Cam's insight and design expertise allowed access to the bathroom from our guest room and other traffic from the main floor. Working with limited space; (11x13 master bedroom/5x8 bathroom/11x8 3rd bedroom) he was able to create a spa like atmosphere along with providing ample closet space. Their in house design center and cabinet shop was able to create custom furniture along with providing endless choices of products utilized in the renovation process. As is usually the case their were some unforeseen expenses; (bringing in a new power service-electrical panel and access to the main plumbing stack which meant demolishing the downstairs bathroom, additions to the scope of work along the way) that added some additional expenses increasing our total budget. Their crew started by rebuilding our downstairs bathroom allowing us access to facilities while we stayed in our home during the renovation. Protecting existing furniture, hardwood floors was a priority for their staff and sub-trades who always left the house spotless at the end of the day! We especially appreciated the ability to communicate during the renovation process with his team in the office and the advice given choosing product/materials for their longevity Work was completed on time and budget and the after service care like paint touch ups etc. has been phenomenal!

E. Holden from Edmonton
E. Holden from Edmonton
1 review ,

Bath Reno

Assisted Review

The job was done with excellent care taken to our home not to damage floors and walls which was very much appreciate. Kerri and John were very professional and friendly as well. I felt sorry for them as the temperature in our upstairs level was stifling due to the temperature outside yet you didn't hear them complaining.

M. Dhariwal from Edmonton
M. Dhariwal from Edmonton

Bathroom Renovations

Assisted Review

A quick note to thank you and your team for a job well done and to wish everyone a very merry Xmas and a great 2014.
It was a pleasure to interact with all of the members of your team.
Regards,
Mave

More about Independent Bath Products Ltd

Independent Bath Products in Edmonton Alberta is your one stop home renovation service and showroom. We are Edmonton's full professional renovation service for every room of your home. Whether you are renovating your Kitchen, Bathroom, Living areas, we provide high quality service for your home design projects.

Products: Faucets, Basins, Sinks, Tubs, Toilets, Showers, Vanities, Walk In Tubs & Mobility Bathing, Water Conditioning, Heating & Ventilation, Cabinetry, Countertops, Drinking Water Systems, Fireplace, Windows, Skylights, Patio's, Outdoor Living, Heating & Cooling, Pure Water