Independent Bath Products Ltd

Reviews for Independent Bath Products Ltd

hjmullen
hjmullen

Bathroom

Replaced bathtub with walk-in shower, new counter top, toilet and flooring. Very satisfied with the service and staff.

It was great working with you! Thank-you for taking the time to review us we really appreciated and all of the staff thank-you for your hand written note, it means a lot. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future should you have need of our service. Best Regards from Cam and team.

Lennea O from Edmonton
Lennea O from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Faucet Manufacturing Defect

After selecting a high-end faucet on the Internet, I arranged to purchase the faucet through Independent Bath Products. Although the faucet appeared to be fine when I received it, after leaving it in the box for a month, the packing tape lifted the powder finish on the faucet. Not only did Independent Bath go to bat for me with the manufacturer for a manufacturing defect, Independent Bath allowed me to change the finish given that I'd lost confidence in "powder finish" for a faucet. I ultimately received a beautiful brushed nickel faucet for no additional cost. Independent Bath handled all the negotiations, kept me informed the entire time, and all round gave excellent client service. Independent Bath has my loyalty!

Thanks for your loyalty and for your patience! We are glad this worked out and look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom and ensuite reno

Hands down would recommend Independent Bath! Every staff member was professional and easy to deal with. The showroom along with Cam's suggestions assisted us in the planning process. All work was completed in a timely and tidy manner. After having them do work previously for us, we felt more than confident to go away for the majority of the reno without having to check on things at home. Will definitely be approaching them again when we have future projects to be completed.

It was a pleasure working with you again and we look forward to seeing you when you are ready for your next project. We appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to review us. Thanks again!

popplebarry
popplebarry

My worry free renos

I went into the storefront to request my main bath to be reno'd. What a wonderful experience. The showroom had every imaginable idea in it. I worked with Cam, the owner, on my ideas and he shared some of his. Then when it was time for the project to begin I had no worries about the crew or the workman ship. Work was done in a timely manner. When I look out at my neighbour how is having her ensuite reno'd an its taking 2 months I am so very grateful I used this company. Since I had the bathroom done I have since updated my entrance way and my two fireplaces.

It is always a pleasure to work with you! We look forward to you next project and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Master Bath Reno

Our 1989 master bath was in desperate need of a reno, and with little time to get this organized, Independent came to our rescue! In as little as 3 meetings, we had organized, scheduled and picked out all the fixtures for the bath. So easy. I loved the showroom. No travelling throughout the city to pick out fixtures from this place and tiles from that place, etc. The reno itself was efficient and high quality. Communication during the reno from Cam an the team was frequent and helpful, the crew was efficient and professional, and the clean-up during and afterwards? Awesome! It was hands down the easiest reno we have ever done. Thank-you!

That's what we love to hear Jessica. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to your next project. All the best!

Bev A.
Bev A.

Condo Upper Level Bathrooms and Bedrooms Renovation

Independent Bath was referred to me by 2 friends and I was beyond happy with my choice. Cam and his team were excellent from the initial information gathering meeting and the product selection to the finished product. The project was started on time and finished in record time. The reno team were a great bunch of people - friendly, tidy, respectful and the workmanship was admirable. My space is clean, bright and exactly what I had in mind when I started the project and something I am proud to show my friends and family. If you are looking for top notch quality and service, I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks for the feedback Bev and the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Dale C.
Dale C.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

New countertops & backsplash in Kitchen. New flooring in back hallway and half bath. Totally gutted the main bathroom. Also new ceiling in downstairs bedroom and fixed upstairs squeaky floor.
It was basically a worry free renovation for us. We handed the whole project over to Independent Bath once we picked out the products we wanted. Excellent contractor and workers were very approachable and competent with their work. At the end of each day the workers cleaned up everything and did not leave any messes of any kind. Each day was a fresh start.

We are very pleased with the results. Several of our neighbours have used Independent Bath for renovations and we have never heard a negative statement about any of their work.

Always great to work with you folks! Thanks for your kind words.

Heather/Dave
Heather/Dave
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement, new build, living room and bedroom

We have had several projects done with independent bath. We had our first project done in 2011 which was the top floor of our bungalow. This Reno included the master bedroom with an ensuite and mechanical work. The next we did was siding roofing and an a new mud room extension. The final thing we have done was a complete basement renovation. This renovation was not easy as the house is a 1950’s bungalow that had a lot of original plumbing and electrical. We had issues such as an tree roots breaching original piping and aluminum wiring.

The work done by Independent bath was exceptional and I was continually updated on the progress and any problems that arose before any work was continued. The contractors were respectful, on time and my work was completed in the time frame we agreed upon.

At the completion of each job the owner Cam Esposito inspected all the work to ensure it was to their standard, a very high one. On one occasion I remember he actually stated he was not happy with the tile work due to it not being symmetrical enough and would have a trades member in to replace it. ( I didn’t notice it but it just shows his attention to detail)

Independent bath stands behind their work. A year after our basement Reno some of the tiles were lifting. I contacted independent bath and with 3 days they had a trades guy out to fix it.

I am planning to do a kitchen Reno and there is no doubt in my mind that the only people I will allow to do this is Independent bath.

I put $0.00 for cost as I don’t remember the exact amount. I know I got what I paid for and was not unhappy with the billing

Thanks for the review and kind words Heather. Always a pleasure working with you and Dave. In fact your whole family in fact (your parents and brother too)!

pjasper
pjasper
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install steam shower and water softener

Work involved removing existing shower and replacing it with premium steam shower. It was done very efficiently and with minimum disruption. Quality was superior.

Thanks for the review and kind words!

etomkins
etomkins
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Independent Bath renovated our main floor half bath and provided all of the materials. We appreciated their attention to detail and quality of the work. The workers were very professional and were great with our young children.

Thanks for the review and kind words!

More about Independent Bath Products Ltd

Independent Bath Products in Edmonton Alberta is your one stop home renovation service and showroom. We are Edmonton's full professional renovation service for every room of your home. Whether you are renovating your Kitchen, Bathroom, Living areas, we provide high quality service for your home design projects.

Products: Faucets, Basins, Sinks, Tubs, Toilets, Showers, Vanities, Walk In Tubs & Mobility Bathing, Water Conditioning, Heating & Ventilation, Cabinetry, Countertops, Drinking Water Systems, Fireplace, Windows, Skylights, Patio's, Outdoor Living, Heating & Cooling, Pure Water