Independent Bath & Renovations

Reviews for Independent Bath & Renovations

Crista and Grant in Edmonton
Crista and Grant in Edmonton

Renovation of two bathrooms

Our bathrooms were showing their 50-year old age. We shopped around and were most comfortable with Independent. We like their step-by-step process to create a design that fits the space and our wants and needs. The staff are courteous and genuinely want to create spaces that we will enjoy for many years. Two renovated bathrooms later, we are very happy with the results and workmanship. It was a pleasure working with Independent and we will call them when we are ready for our next home renovation project!

Thanks Crista! You provided us with a unique opportunity and we are very glad you are happy with the results. It was a please working with you. Thank-you for taking the time to share your thoughts with others. I know you are very much a process person which we appreciate! We look forward to working with you again on any renovation projects you may have. Camillo for the team.

Hans in St. Albert
Hans in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Replace tub with walking shower

Master bath was rarely used as a tub. Mother, who is mobility challenged, visits occasionally, so we decided to replace tub with walking shower, and modernize the room at the same time. Independent Bath came in to measure and quote, ordered custom materials, and did the job right the first time. Added significant resale value to the home as well, although we're not moving for a while.

Thanks Hans! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. I am glad that you are enjoying your new shower. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It helps a lot and we appreciate your kind words. Camillo for the team.

H&D in Edmonton
H&D in Edmonton

Great Service, Excellent work

I have used independent bath for several of our home renovations. We have had three bathrooms a bedroom and entire basement renovation, furnace and water systems and a mud room put onto the rear of our house done with this company. The staff are helpful and friendly and provide valuable advise. I never felt that they were trying to upscale me on products or jobs that needed to be done like I have had with other companies. They stand behind the quality of their work and have given me no arguments when On one occasion we had a faulty problem with tiles peeling. I contacted the company and they arrange a time that was convenient for me and fixed it right away. (Note: the tiles that started to peel was six months after the initial install and they still did not question it. Just fixed it).
My next renovation will be my kitchen and I have no doubt that when I am ready to do it will be through Independent bath

Hi folks. Thank-you for entrusting us with your projects over the years. It has been wonderful getting to know your family. Reviews are so important in sharing with others both what we offer and how we score. Thank-you for taking the time to write one. We look forward to renovating your kitchen when it's the right time. Thank- again you, Camillo Esposito for the team.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Low threshold shower replaced bathtub

Very professional and courteous sales and installation teams.
We appreciated the help and advice from the sales person.
The job was completed to our satisfaction in a timely manner.
We really appreciated the followup to ensure everything was working properly and that we had no issues; they also followed up near the one year warranty to ensure everything was ok. It was.
I have already recommended them to friends interested in bathroom renos.

Thanks so much for the feedback and thanks for letting me know you left a review. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to any future projects you may have and thank-you also for sharing our company name with your friends!

Darren in Edmonton
Darren in Edmonton

Home Renovation

Cam is honest as the day is long. I have used his services for the past 10 years. He has never once overpromised, and always uses his wealth of experience to my advantage. His craftsmanship is superb, but more importantly, he stands behind every single thing he does. Given his longevity in the field, the quality of his trades people, and his integrity, when you make an agreement to do work with Cam, and you know it will be done right and on time. He’s not the cheapest out there, but if you want quality work, back to buy an excellent guarantee, Independent Bath and a Renovations is by far the best business and Edmonton.

Thanks so much Darren. Not only do we appreciate the many projects you have trusted us with, but the opportunity to get to know you and your family over the years.

S.H.
S.H.
0 reviews Edmonton, ON

Flooring

I had a condo as a rental unit, with hardwood floors in kitchen and hallways, that were constantly needing repair due to water damage.
After consulting with Independent Bath, (taking advantage of their many years of experience), I went with their suggestion of laying luxury vinyl plank on top.
The product was the perfect solution.
It looked great with the rest of the flooring in the unit, the installation was done quickly (with minimal disturbance to my tenant)!
I really appreciated their attention to detail (such care taken with reinstalling the baseboards!) and how neat and tidy everything was kept. That, plus the fact that just as much attention was paid to trying to find the best and most cost effective solution for me, really reassured me about this choice being right for me.
It's been in place for 5 years now, (still with the same tenant), and NO more floor damage issues at all!
I highly recommend Independent Bath!

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working we look forward to your future project!

linda.stewart.246
linda.stewart.246
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Renovation of kitchen and 2 1/2 bathrooms.

The project was finished sooner than originally scheduled. We were very pleased with the quality of work. The tradespeople were professional yet friendly and easy to get along with. They took great care to protect the areas of our home that weren't being renovated and tidied up every day before leaving. Cam and ALL of his staff made us feel like valued customers from the first time we met. They were quick to address any concerns/questions we had. It was great to have Cam's knowledge and expertise, not to mention his patience, while we were in the design phase. When in doubt about a particular appearance outcome, we relied on his judgement and weren't disappointed when the job was complete. So far everyone who has seen the renovations has been very impressed and love the new look! Thank you Cam and at Independent Bath!!

Thank-you for the lovely comments, it was a pleasure to work with the both of you as well. We look forward to working with you on any future projects that you may have. Much appreciated and keep in touch!

careyc29
careyc29

Ensuite renovation

The worksite was kept clean and organized. Also on time! Cam's team does not start until they have everything in place, so on our end, they come in and a week later we had the most beautiful ensuite. The work was perfect. Cam also has so much experience that we trusted his advice on several issues and are very happy that we did. We gave Cam an overall feeling that we wanted and he gave the right advice to achieve that. We took an old small ensuite and without expanding the square footage Independent Bath created a modern with clean lines, spacious feeling bath. Personally we also loved going into the showroom and choosing everything in one place, at one time. We love our bathroom and would welcome the opportunity to work with Independent Bath again.

Thank-you so much for the beautiful review. We appreciate your comments regarding process. You were a delight to work with an we look forward to working with you again on any project you may have for us. Thanks again!

hjmullen
hjmullen

Bathroom

Replaced bathtub with walk-in shower, new counter top, toilet and flooring. Very satisfied with the service and staff.

It was great working with you! Thank-you for taking the time to review us we really appreciated and all of the staff thank-you for your hand written note, it means a lot. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future should you have need of our service. Best Regards from Cam and team.

Ruby Bud from Edmonton
Ruby Bud from Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Faucet Manufacturing Defect

After selecting a high-end faucet on the Internet, I arranged to purchase the faucet through Independent Bath Products. Although the faucet appeared to be fine when I received it, after leaving it in the box for a month, the packing tape lifted the powder finish on the faucet. Not only did Independent Bath go to bat for me with the manufacturer for a manufacturing defect, Independent Bath allowed me to change the finish given that I'd lost confidence in "powder finish" for a faucet. I ultimately received a beautiful brushed nickel faucet for no additional cost. Independent Bath handled all the negotiations, kept me informed the entire time, and all round gave excellent client service. Independent Bath has my loyalty!

Thanks for your loyalty and for your patience! We are glad this worked out and look forward to working with you again.

More about Independent Bath & Renovations

Independent Bath Products in Edmonton Alberta is your one stop home renovation service and showroom. We are Edmonton's full professional renovation service for every room of your home. Whether you are renovating your Kitchen, Bathroom, Living areas, we provide high quality service for your home design projects.

Products: Faucets, Basins, Sinks, Tubs, Toilets, Showers, Vanities, Walk In Tubs & Mobility Bathing, Water Conditioning, Heating & Ventilation, Cabinetry, Countertops, Drinking Water Systems, Fireplace, Windows, Skylights, Patio's, Outdoor Living, Heating & Cooling, Pure Water