Bayview Windows

Reviews for Bayview Windows

Ron from Ottawa
Ron from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bay window on front of home

Ordered, Price was best.
Job was done many times more professionally than expected, they were not only professional, they were clean and polite, they even took my extra garbage for me.
The window is the center of the pride of our home, it is warm well installed and over all VERY well done.
As a homeowner I would recommend Bayview windows to everyone.
Cheers

chris from levett renovations
chris from levett renovations
1 review Richmond, ON

bought all my windows for my house

so now when I need windows for a job i call bayview windows prices are fair and service is great thats why when my clients ask me where to buy windows I send to Bayview windows Thanks !!

Ron Murdoch from Kemptville
Ron Murdoch from Kemptville
1 review Kemptville, ON

Windows and Doors

We just wanted to thank you for the great job you did with our new windows and doors. Earlier this month you installed 6 new windows, a patio door, and a front entrance. From Michel who took our order to the young lads installing it all, everything went smoothly and efficiently. We really like the quality of the new windows and doors and will be recommending Bayview Windows to our friends and family. Thanks.

Richard Lloyd from Nepean
Richard Lloyd from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

windows installed

not happy with the install of the windows at all . had two windows install by bayview windows had to come back 2 times and still not happy 3 times to get it finsh still not happy with the finsh look. I could not recommend bayview windows at all sorry bayview windows.
We had seven additlonal north star windows put in by another company they did a great job and happy with the finsh look

LB
LB
7 reviews Nepean, ON

Patio Window with Interior Blinds

Following a neighbour's recommendation of Bayview Windows, I decided to purchase a patio door with interior blinds. The timing of both of our purchases was within several weeks, and while I waited for the window delivery, my neighbours experienced extensive problems with the installation of their North Star windows by Bayview Windows. While they were waiting for repairs to be corrected from their first installation, my window arrived and was installed - with broken blinds and incorrect finishing on the molding. I had the same installers who created the problems my neighbours experienced. So, instead of a quick and correctly installed patio window, I had to call several times in order to get my blinds replaced on a brand new window... while my neighbours also had the exact same issues with the installers. Thankfully we only had to experience one of these faulty installers and moved our business to another North Star dealer for the remaining windows. Bayview windows did eventually correct my patio door and my neighbours dented window frame, but we no longer trusted the original installers. Sorry Bayview Windows - seven additional North Star windows installed by another company!

Hilton Lem in Nepean
Hilton Lem in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

New Windows, Patio door, and Bay window replacement

Dealt with Shawn. The company is one of the top ones in town for price and quality. They beat several quotes and was willing to negotiate. Love our North Star Windows. Were able to match the pane of our bay window and repair it easily. Installation was top notch, with no mess left behind and took care with our custom trim (included in the quote).

Janet Scales in Richmond
Janet Scales in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, ON

New Window installations

We had 2 estimates and Bayview was the best price. We were particularly happy with the crew (2 brothers) that did our installations. We had to call the company back to fix a couple of things and they were happy to comply with our requests. All in all very happy.

More about Bayview Windows

Bayview Windows is a leading Ottawa area dealer and installer of North Star vinyl windows & patio doors and Dimension steel entrance doors.

Serving satisfied customers in Ottawa Valley and surrounding areas for over 25 years, we are focused on providing expert advice, superior products and impeccable services to our customers.

We do WINTER INSTALLATION. SAVE 15% on the purchase and installation of all North Star Window and Patio Door products.

Call for a free in-home consultation, or to schedule an after hours appointment at our showroom. See the difference, North Star Windows & patio doors.