Fresh Start Cleaning & Maintenance

Lawn Maintenance
761 Queen Street West Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Fresh Start Cleaning & Maintenance

Review for Fresh Start Cleaning & Maintenance

Roman Rakus in Toronto
Roman Rakus in Toronto

Cleaning and Maintenance

I worked for them for 13 years. They are good. Previous director was exceptional as is his mother who works there. Richard the new director is Pleasant. If I needed to and wanted to I would consider working there again. I did Everything from lawn maintenance to Extremes to shovelling snow to Inspecting and Supervising and Training employees and Cleaning Maintenance.
As required for Reviews my Postal Code is M6S 4B6 and my email is vivaldicello@outlook.com