Had work done by Steve and associates a couple of years ago.
This company while providing a reasonable finished project is not worth the effort because the process is painful and workers not trustworthy:
- said work would take a week; it took four+;
- original estimate leaves out many smaller items which when tallied caused $2,000 extra;
- said would arrive at 8:00; rarely showed up before 10am;
- consistently took two hours for "lunch" and disappeared at other times during the day;
- said would not be working during evening time; rarely left before 7pm;
- changed design decisions without consultation;
- did not clean up or cover items in work area;
- assistant was a smoker but claimed to not smoke inside; found cigarette buts galore tucked behind items in garage and thrown into outside plants.
- requested payment on a weekly basis before agreed work was finished;
- company claims BBB accreditation but is not accredited.
If you use this company ensure contract spells out all other associated costs are Pro-Colour's responsibilty and that payments will be made based on benchmarks.
Don't leave them to work on your place when you are not there.
- Company Response
We regret to find this review at a stage that it is deemed "too late to be investigated" according to policy of home stars. The reviewer signed up on Jan 2016 and as of March 2017, (when we first became aware of this problem,) this is the only review that user has submitted on homestars. (As they only have a total of 1 review on their profile). We are able to provide a list of past client references who will be happy to speak to the quality and service that we are committed to. Thank you for your interest in Pro-Colour.