Century Roofing & Siding

4961 Cambrian Rd Manotick ON K0A 2Z0
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Century Roofing & Siding
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Century Roofing & Siding

We recently had our roof re shingled. We found Century Roofing to be fairly priced, offered a senior's discount and did not 'add on'' for any extras. The price quoted was the price we paid. The work was done promptly and professionally. We have a skylight that required some extra attention and the crew took their time to do a good job. The site was left clean before they left for the day and at the end of the project. Ken did a final inspection after the job was completed to ensure all was in order. We would definitely recommend Century Roofing to anyone requiring roof repairs or replacement.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's always a pleasure to here how satisfied our customers are with the work preformed and their experience dealing with Century Roofing. Enjoy your new roof.

wbarry
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work was well done, despite delays from weather. Only negative was the large number of roofing nails left in the rain gutters. These was out every time there is a significant rainfall, sometime finding them in the driveway.
The roof looks great.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive and constructive review. We always clean out the eavestroughing out l, however what I believe happened was that some nails fail into the downspout and got stuck by the elbow and with the heavy rain it washed out. Moving forward I will instruct my crews to either put a piece of plastic into the drain to avoid any nails from going into the downspouts or to ask the homeowner for their house to wash the downspouts out. We thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this review.

gmcoughtrey
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were extremely satisfied with every aspect of our experience, from consultation, pricing, accommodations and installation, with Century Roofing. Their professional approach based on years of experience was appreciated.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. It was a pleaser working with you. Enjoy your fabulous new GAF Roofing System.

Leslie
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very early in the season Anthony provided us a detailed quote and clear explanation of the roofing system and options available to us. Within a week of accepting the quote (electronically), Anthony had scheduled the project and material delivery. His installation team was very courteous and worked efficiently to replace the roof in a very short time frame. The cleanup was thorough. Overall a high quality job with an excellent warranty. We would highly recommend.

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was a great pleasure doing business with you and it's great to hear you are pleased with everything Century Roofing and Siding had to offer. We really appreciate your business.

paulsco
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Booked the job late in the season. John's crew was professional and courteous. Work delayed a few days by snow but the end result was great. Found some debris after the snow melted and the crew came back to clean up. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you Paul for taking the time to share your review. Do to the coler conditions the old shingles being removed are extremely brittle and come off in small cornflake size pieces. We tarp areas we are working on, however even with the tarps as they are being dragged around some pieces may have slipped off the tarp. The days are shorter and clean up can be a challenge at dusk. Once snow falls it's literally impossible to clean until spring. Thanks for noting we did return in spring to do a final cleanup.

lilliamgray
1 review Ottawa, ON

The job was performed on timely basis as planned, the quality of workmanship and materials are excellent.
We would recommend this company to anyone. Very very pleased with the service.

Lilli & Matt

Job Price

Thanks Lilli for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Mike C in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

In late November 2016, I requested several quotations from a number of roofing companies for a full shingle replacement. When I met with Anthony from Century Roofing & Siding what became apparent was the level of in-depth knowledge and time he took explain his recommendations and reasons for using various product which others hadn't (glad I opted for 9ft waterproof membrane from the eaves up). He also took the time to thoroughly assess the job and uncovered a few issues that others failed to do. I felt more comfortable and confident with what was proposed and minimizing surprises after the fact. Before I had received the quote, I was pretty much sold. I walked away from the meeting knowing a great deal more than I ever thought I would need too, but felt 100% confident in my decision in selecting them.

The crew worked despite the cold weather but did not affect their workmanship. They had gone through extra measures to ensure the less than ideal conditions would not impede the quality of their work. Considering there was snow on the ground, the crew did a tremendous job of cleaning the work site of debris at the end of each day.

Overall, the consumer experience with Century Roofing was exceptional. If you are looking for an honest, thorough, and highly qualified roofing company, I would highly recommend contacting Anthony at Century Roofing & Siding.

Job Price

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write this amazing review. It was a great pleaseure working with you and I'm pleased to hear that Century Roofing has exceeded your expectations. At Century Roofing we always strive for excellence regardless of the weather condition or type of job. We look at every roof as if it were our own. We never compromise quality and our customers can trust that Century Roofing with deliver what is promised. We are proud of the reputation we have earned over the past 37 years of business. We thank you Mike for your business.

Satisfied c.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Pleasure to deal with. Very professional. Work was completed on time, all building materials, nails, etc. cleaned up at the end of each day. Workers were meticulous. Highly recommend Century Roofing and Siding.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review. I'm pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our service. It was a pleasure working with you.

reneflorescanada
1 review Ottawa, ON

The employees were all nice, friendly and very respectful. They worked really hard and did an amazing job! I was very happy and pleased with the quality and final product but most of all I was amazed at how well they cleaned up the work area. I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking to get their roof done.
Thank you for a wonderful experience Century Roofing and Siding.

Job Price

It was a great pleasure working with you as well. My staff had a great time while they were there and they appreciated the kind hospitality you shown towards them. The drinks, coffee and snacks were a hit. We all appreciate your business and for choosing Century Roofing & Siding Ltd. to install your GAF Advanced Protection System.

Ali in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

After reshingling our roof in summer 2015, we had a leaking roof in the winter of 2016. We have been trying for several months now to have this addressed, but we are met with "I'll call you back" and "I am working on it" repeatedly, with still no solution.

Job Price

We have no such customer that's been trying to get a hold of us. I believe this is a fraudulent review or a mistake and meant for another contractor. Century Roofing & Siding Ltd. has an impeccable track record and our reputation speaks for itself. Century Roofing & Siding Ltd has earned its reputation over the past 36 years. We're know for being one of the best roofing contractors in the city because of our quality customer service and installation. We are a family owned and operated company since 1980 and we pride ourselves for providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, while using the most innovative products available on the market and providing excellent customer service to both new and old customers. We have never in all the years in business refused anyone service. Just look at all our reviews on Homestars, Google and yellowpages. There's not a company anywhere let alone in Ottawa that would stay in business as long as we have if they didn't provide service to their customers.

Anthony Barresi

More about Century Roofing & Siding

From new construction to re-roofing, Century Roofing and Siding is your premier destination for superior exterior renovation and maintenance in Ottawa. Our company was built on the promise of giving you access to the highest quality products, exceptional and efficient service, and affordable prices to meet all of your roofing needs. Serving Ottawa and the surrounding areas since 1980.

Century Roofing and Siding is one of seven GAF Factory Certified Master Elite contractors in Ottawa — a distinction that is proof we’re the best of the best. We take it another step further, though, as we are the only Master Elite contractor out of those seven that has been awarded the Triple Excellence Award.

In addition, we have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. It’s time you found out what your neighbors in Ottawa, Barrhaven, Nepean, Kanata, Stittsville and beyond already know! Trust Century Roofing and Siding, established in 1980, for superior exterior renovation, maintenance.