Century Roofing & Siding

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Century Roofing & Siding

Reviews for Century Roofing & Siding

Gib in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

I would strongly recommend Century roofing, I was very impressed with the entire process and with the dedication of the team. This positive experience began with John as he walked through the estimate (literally an hour and a half) where he explained the products they used and how they would be applied. During the installation process, the team was equally thorough, even moving some of the vents to improve the air circulation from the original house design. They were hard working, polite and kept my property clean as throughout the installation. The final reason i chose Century roofing was for the guarantee - I know that i will have nothing to worry about given how well everything was done.

Thanks for taking the time to right this great review. It was a great pleasure working for you and we are grateful for your business. We strive to insure we provide quality installation and a positive experience for our customers. Thanks again for your business and for this review.

Brian a.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing products and process were explained fully by John, including options. The crew worked hard, was very polite and cleaned up every day. Talking to them it was apparent they both knew their business and were proud of the work they were doing. John was on site a number of times checking on the progress and quality of work. Overall, we are highly satisfied with the overall experience and quality of the roof that was installed. Century replaced three of our neighbours' roofs. They were satisfied and so are we.

Hi Brian,

It was a great pleasure working for you. I'm pleased to hear how your satisfied you are with your experience and quality workmanship. We are great full for your positive review and hope you enjoy your new roof. Thanks again for your business.

agarami
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work itself looks good. We were not happy with having been notified about the start of work less than 24 hours or with the cleanup post work (gutters are still dirty and we keep finding nails on trees at
No throughout the property).

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. This is the first time I have heard anything about this. Had you called to notify me, I would have had someone there immediately. It is possible that debris can get trapped in the elbow of the gutters. There was excessive amount of granules from your old shingles and with all the rain we've been getting I'm guessing it came out. We can only clean the inside of the gutters as the down spouts are closed so it's possible we didn't no. We not only take pride in the quality installation but also our clean up. I only wish you came to me first rather than this way.

dcrowed
1 review Ottawa, ON

The proposal for a new roof presented by john Barresi was very complete. He carefully explained the process and materials to be used. Samples of the materials were also provided. His suggestion to use ridge vents gave use a much cleaner looking roof line. The crew John were courteous and professional. The work site was kept clean and tidy. The warranty will provide excellent coverage and the roof looks great. The gable ends were refinished with new siding and a section of eaves trough replaced. It simplifies the project when one company can look after all aspects of the job. I would recommend Century Roofing and Siding. to anyone who demands a high quality installation.

Thanks for taking the time to write this awesome review. We always aim to please and provide a pleasant experience. It was a great pleasure working for you and we hope you enjoy your new roof for years to come.

Sean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our new roof looks great. The installers even managed to replace my satellite dish in perfect alignment.

Thanks Sean for taking the time to write a positive review.

j-gordon2
1 review Ottawa, ON

Work was very well done and on time, when you think of the amount of rain we have had this year. I'm very happy with the quality of materials and the men that did the work for us.
thank you very much.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your new roof.

Mike P.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very professional and it looks great Clean up was done effectively and we were very happy with the result

chmok888
1 review Ottawa, ON

Redone the whole roof and some sliding work , the sliding is some repair work and replace some wood work

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for your business.

Marlene M.
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was impressed with the work that was done by Century Roofing and Siding Ltd. Anthony Barrasi, Sales Rep for Century was very professional. He ensured that I fully understood the work that would be completed by explaining each detail that was indicated in the contract. I saw him a number of times while the work was being done. The team of workers were also wonderful. They were friendly, worked hard, and worked well with each other. I used this company because of great references that I received by my neighbors and I have since given a reference to a friend who will be having his roof done.

Your review and referral is very much appreciated. It was a great pleasure working with you. Referrals are the best form of advisement and I couldn't do it without them. Enjoy your new roof.

The Hegans in
1 review , ON

Excellent in all respects: quality, value, workmanship, respect for our property and clean-up. Very knowledgeable - masters of their craft. Very pleasant people to deal with both in planning and in work done by crew. Our project was the full replacement of a large and fairly complex roof in July 2017. Pleased to highly recommend.

John, the staff and I really appreciate your review as it will help with our online presence and with helping homeowners make the right decision. It was a great pleasure working for you and we hope you enjoy your new roof.

More about Century Roofing & Siding

From new construction to re-roofing, Century Roofing and Siding is your premier destination for superior exterior renovation and maintenance in Ottawa. Our company was built on the promise of giving you access to the highest quality products, exceptional and efficient service, and affordable prices to meet all of your roofing needs. Serving Ottawa and the surrounding areas since 1980.

Century Roofing and Siding is one of seven GAF Factory Certified Master Elite contractors in Ottawa — a distinction that is proof we’re the best of the best. We take it another step further, though, as we are the only Master Elite contractor out of those seven that has been awarded the Triple Excellence Award.

In addition, we have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. It’s time you found out what your neighbors in Ottawa, Barrhaven, Nepean, Kanata, Stittsville and beyond already know! Trust Century Roofing and Siding, established in 1980, for superior exterior renovation, maintenance.