Grady's Wildlife Removal

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wildlife removal

We had something digging under our front veranda and now it is all caged up and hopefully it will keep the animal away. We are happy with the work ,it was done professionally and everything was put back in place when the project was done .If I ever need their services again or if a neighbor needs their help I know who to call.

Thank you very much Elizabeth. I know how busy life can be and appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

stephane r.
stephane r.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Raccoon removal

Great service, couldn’t ask for better. Very efficient, took care of my problem in no time.

It was a pleasure visiting with you. Always nice to chat with a local. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Let me know if any other issues arise.

Private User reviews Chesterville, ON

Wildlife removal

John was friendly, punctual, professional, and knowledgeable and instead of rushing the situation, he came back a few times to make sure we, and our raccoon, got the best possible care.
I feel he was very reasonable with his pricing.
We would highly highly recommend him!!!!!

Wow! Thank you for the awesome review. Very happy to hear you from satisfied customers.

hobbesvan
hobbesvan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Raccoon protection

I needed immediate help to protect the roof where raccoon made an entrance. Contacted Grady ... he agreed to come right away ... and did an awesome job by solidly wiring the whole on the roof despite a difficult roof-slope. If you need help with wildlife removal - you’ll be well served by Grady. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Squirrel removal

John has done work a couple of times at my house, which seems to be a magnet for squirrels. The first time he installed a few one way doors to help moms and babies safely out from the attic. The second time was to trap a squirrel who nested in my chimney stack. He creatively secured the area and humanely captured the black squirrel, cleaned up the area where the nest fell to, and then proceeded to screen over the stack where the squirrel entered. John is kind and respectful, and knows his work well. Please, stay away from overpriced corporate companies that will try and up-sell you...call John Grady and support independent, local and reliable businesses. If you have a critter problem I highly recommend John.

I've said it before and I will say it again... I never get tired of hearing how satisfied my customers are. Thank you for the kind words. I hope you have a safe season on the skis!!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Hire this company. Look no further

Called after we heard a wild animal walking in the attic. Our call was returned immediately and a courtesy call made before arriving at our house. We got a full and honest quote with various options being explained to us. The work was done professionally. The job is clean and well done. Mr Grady is proud of his work and for good reasons. I highly recommend his company.

Thank you very much for your review. I enjoy meeting new people and love to hear how happy they are with our services. Please call me if any new issues arise.

Don in Ottawa
Don in Ottawa

Grady's Are The Best

We had 5 raccoons living in our porch roof. John came right away and gave a free quote that was way less than the other companies. John is such a nice guy and easy to work with. He is so patient, meticulous and does not rush the job. He installed wire over the hole where the coons were coming in and a one way door. John came and took away the door. He even worked in the rain. So far so good! If you have wildlife problems give John a call, he is very knowledgeable.

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. It was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck in your future endeavours!!

Joe in Stittsville
Joe in Stittsville

Dead Rabbit Under Deck

Had a dead rabbit under my deck that I couldn't get at. John came the same day, dealt with it quickly and was a pleasure to chat with all the while. Fast and friendly service, reasonably priced.

Thank you! I don't often deal with dead animals. I'm happy I was able to help you out. Thank you for the kind words. Safe travels this weekend.

RP in Ottawa in Ottawa
RP in Ottawa in Ottawa

Squirrel Removal

Received a quote from one other company and it was 3 times the price! John Grady was honest, personable and did work that we were very happy with. Was quick to respond to inquiry, went through the process as to what he would do in order to provide a quote and why he recommended the work he would perform. The squirrels left (humanely) within a few days and after 3 weeks have not been spotted anywhere near our home:-) Highly recommend John if you are looking to hire someone for an honest estimate followed by a good job well done. Thanks for your help!

Thank you very much! Hearing positive feedback from my clients Never gets old!

Thanks again,

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control