Reviews for Grady's Wildlife Removal

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great services with very good prices

I had problems with raccoons in the attic. I collected a number of estimates both free and charged. John was the last guy I called and his free estimate was the best with the similar work propsed. He has got very honest approach to suggesting work needed in terms of what are the musts and what optional. With his help I was able to pick and choose what I thought essential work items and same time within my budget. Over all a very pleasant experience and a very satisfied customer.
If you're looking for a service as this, don't spend time with others, John should be your first and only contact you would need.

Thank you very much for the great review.

Michel
Michel

Raccoon removal

613-448-2781
1841 Finch-Winchester Boundary
Chesterville
K0C 1H0

I'm very happy with the work done by John to get rid of a raccoon in the attic - professional, honest and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Grady's Wildlife Removal.

Thank you Michel for the great review. Hopefully you can enjoy your new home in peace!!

Dominic
Dominic

Squirrel in the attic

We had issues with a squirrel in the attic. Based on the reviews we contacted Grady's. Very professional, friendly, knowledgeable! Above and beyond average expectation for customer service. Highly recommended.

Thanks Dominic,
I really appreciate the kind words. I'm happy you were satisfied with my work. Customer service is very important to me. Good luck to you and Stephanie. I hope your plans for the future work out.

Andi in Ottawa
Andi in Ottawa

Squirrel problem

It sounded like a squirrel was nesting in my roof. I called Gradys'. John came right over, looked over the house, put up a big ladder to my third floor and went up to find the problem. He said there was no evidence that they had actually gotten inside. It was pouring rain out..on top of a few feet of snow....the ladder had to go up from the neighbour's yard...not an easy job. Afterwards he refused to accept payment. I find that very impressive customer service.

Thank you for the positive review. Customer service is very important to me. If you ever need any other advice please give me a call.

Thanks

Matthew P.
Matthew P.

Attic Squirrel Removal

Grady's took about a week to get back to me after my initial contact (in their defense, I emailed/called on Christmas Day), but they were at my house within an hour of returning my call, the work was done quickly and professionally, and John was incredibly friendly. Best of all, they did it for substantially less than anyone had quoted me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone dealing with pest issues!

Hello Matthew,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It's always a pleasure to meet new people and be able to help them solve their wildlife problem. I'm happy to hear that you were satisfied with my services. Let me know if any new issues arise.

Thanks,

shanepatrickq
shanepatrickq
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal of wildlife from house and outbuildings.

I have been a customer of John Grady for many years now. No matter what the problem - squirrels in the attic; skunk under the garden shed; racoons in the garage - the job gets done quickly, thoroughly and as humanely as possible. He is a couteous, considerate and quick to respond to any request for help, on occasion even after normal working hours. Mr. Grady is an individual entrepreneur who does every job himself. Unlike some others in the business, he never uses scare tactics to engender unnecessary work. His prices are very reasonable and highly competitive for his field. He brings a great deal of experience to his profession and goes about his business in a calm and efficient manner. I do not hesitate to recommend him to neighbors or any others needing this type of service.

Thank you Shane for this great review. You are one of my best customers. I always look forward to chatting with you. I'm happy to be of service whenever needed. Good luck catching the muskies!

Thanks,

Mary L.
Mary L.

Squirrel removal

Mr Grady is thoughtful, kind and honest. I had another wildlife removal company give me an estimate for the work required and they out and out lied about what was in my loft. Mr Grady maintained a professional demeanor, did not denigrate the other company but, gave me a clear picture of the issue I was facing. He clearly out-lined his plan and the cost of the plan. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Thank you Mary Louise for the kind words. I'm very happy that I was able to solve your wildlife problem. It was a pleasure working with you. Don't hesitate to call with any concerns in the future.

Sincerely,

olivia
olivia
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wildlife removal from the house

We had a red squirrel that got into our house somehow! John Grady was the second removal company we had come, but should have been the first! He did a careful check around our whole house and then crawled under our back deck to look there too. It was under the deck that he found an access point and screened it in very well, screwing the screen to the house so it couldn't be moved. He also used a one way door he made so that if any squirrels were still in the house, they could get out. He came back 2 weeks later to remove the one way door and screened up that area, also putting expanding foam in to further seal the area. We have had no further wildlife activity in our house since John did this - including no mice, which we'd also had a few of every fall. John did an amazing job, at a good price and we highly recommend him!!

Thank you very much Olivia! It never gets old hearing how happy my clients are with the work we do. However it is very humbling. Let's hope you will never need our services again. Merry Christmas Olivia and all the best inthe new year!

Kathy
Kathy

Squirrel removal

John was excellent, knew what he was doing and explained everything very well! Thanks again John!

Thanks Kathy!
It's always nice to hear positive feedback from my clients.

Christine
Christine
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bunnies under the shed

John came to install wiring around the base of our backyard shed to rid the area of bunnies and/or other wildlife we knew to be living there. He installed the mesh wiring deep enough so they can't dig back in, and not just straight down but then across the garden so it's really secure. He then installed a one-way door and within a couple of days we could see the animals had vacated and were unable to return. Shortly after, John came to take the door away and cover the area with the river rock we'd left for that purpose. I appreciated that John cared about our problem but was also kind enough to not want the "visitors" to suffer in any way - this is why he uses the one-way door and doesn't come back until we know they are gone. This is truly a humane way to control the problem because we also learned from John that the bunnies that were living there have more than one home in the neighbourhood so we were simply getting them out of our space, not hurting them. Since the installation of the wire fencing we haven't seen the bunnies or any other creatures (aside from Chipmunks, which are impossible to be rid of) living in our yard. This was important for us as we have a new puppy who is very keen on finding the creatures that were inhabiting the yard and it was making it hard to let her out on her own to explore the yard. Now I know that she can't get under the shed (nor can anything else!) and she's spending less time digging for droppings in the yard because it's not everywhere! John is great to deal with, very friendly, honest, and professional and services provided were on time, on budget, and much more reasonable than competitor Skedaddle, who was offering the same services for about another $500! So glad we called Grady's! Thanks John for the quick and tidy service. We will recommend your company to friends and neighbours.

Thanks Christine! Please let me know if any new issues come up. Happy to hear that your puppy can roam free without worry.

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control