1841 Finch-Winchester Boundary Chesterville ON K0C 1H0

Reviews for Grady's Wildlife Removal

val
val

Squirell removal from house in Ottawa Hunt Club area

John was truly amazing. Not only did he respond quickly by phone, he was prepared to travel the next day from Chesterville to Ottawa which I am extremely grateful for. I had called bigger, more local companies in Ottawa, none of which could come out before the middle of December. The thought of living with the three squirrels for another month fighting between the first and second floor of my house was unbearable. John was professional, with no pressure quotes detailing what immediatly needed to be done, and what was recommended, but not needed at this point in time. He installed a one way door, and I haven't heard the family of squirrels since. I decided to go for the complete package, and squirrel proof deemed weak areas around the roof and eaves where the rodents might attempt to regain access. I am very pleased with his workmanship and work ethic. He is very accountable, and honest. I would suggest to people in Ottawa to give John a call if they have wildlife problems. He will fix them in a hurry, and being the owner/employee he performs his work with pride and follows up promptly.

Valerie Thorpe

Thank you for the wonderful review. I never tire of hearing that people are satisfied with my work. I'm in Ottawa all the time so let me know if any new issues arise.

Luke in Ottawa
Luke in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wildlife Removal

Have used John a couple times to help out with squirrels and raccoons. Our house backs on to a forest and house’s roof design makes it susceptible to wildlife looking to get into the attic. John is highly professional and will give you fair and reliable advice. Won’t promote unnecessary work like some of the larger wildlife companies. Both times, he solve our issues. Highly recommend him

Thank you Luke. I appreciate the great review!

Stay safe,

Private User reviews Casselman, ON

Excellent Service in All Respects

We live in a large forested area East of Ottawa, and wildlife is part of the joy of living here. I always feel that we are in their territory, not the other way around. Last winter we had a family of red squirrels take up residence in our roof and between floors.
Grady’s Wildlife Removal came to our place the next day, and after we made it known that we wanted a humane removal of the squirrels, John identified and set up one-way wire gates at the likely entrance points, as well as a setting a pair of live traps. The problem was solved very efficiently.
John is very professional and personable, conscientious, easy to work with, and checked back with us regularly to get an update of our situation.
I absolutely would not hesitate to use Grady’s services again and will definitely recommend them to friends and colleagues.
A first-class business.
Without question a first-class service.

Thank you Colin for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it.

Take care,

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wildlife Removal

Raccoons invaded, right while I was waiting for my husband to return home from surgery. John was our saviour. Very prompt, efficient, respectful, kind and humble. Estimate way more reasonable than others, but the work was so much more complete in comparison with neighbours'. Plus, his method of critter removal was humane vs punitive. I wanted to support a small business vs the big impersonal and aggressive companies. Grady's is a star. Rare these days. Thanks so much, John!

I really appreciate the wonderful review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you are happy with my work. Hoping your husband continues his progress. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a safe 2021!!

Excellent Service

John was excellent! He responded very quickly to the issues we were having, was here within 48 hours. He explained what needed to be done and he took his time at our house. Excellent service!

Happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. I appreciate you taking the time to to write a review.

John Grady

Private User reviews Embrun, ON

service

Family of 5 squirrels in the house's soffit and the attic. Grady's service was successfully able to resolve this unpleasant issues.

I was very happy to meet you. I'm glad I was able to help you with those pesky squirrels!! Thanks for the review.

Squirrel Removal

Fantastic service from start to finish and best of all, no more squirrels in my attic.

Thank you so much for the great review.

Really great service

We asked the company to help us out after our kids discovered a dead bunny in our backyard. John came at the time indicated and helped to remove the dead animal while also check if there were others in the yard at the same time. Really great service, timely and reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for the great review. I was happy I could help!

Seb P.
Seb P.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Grady's Wildlife Removal

I contacted Grady's about what I thought was a squirrel problem, but the problem turned out to be smaller (mice) than I had initially thought. John was very quick to come to my place to investigate the problem, provide an estimate, and guide me on how to sort out my issue. I would highly recommend Grady's for the prompt and professional service. Thank you John! I'll be sure to call you the next time I have a wildlife issue.

Thank you! Glad I was able to help you out. Let me know if anything else comes up!

Emerald W.
Emerald W.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Squatters in the Attic

Squirrels. They look so cute with their fluffy tails. You see them eating nuts in your backyard in the light falling December snow and think back to all the Disney movies you watched.

Then, they move into your attic; uninvited. They squat up there, chewing and scratching at things - and making babies, lots of babies, twice a year!! They drive you crazy with their incessant noise, they wake up your sleeping baby by playing tag and running across the rafters.

Cue John, our hero in this story. John came by two summers ago on his stallion, observed the problems, gave us some quotes to shoo away the villainous squirrels. We thought it best to let it be, think of the baby squirrels after all! Then, the babies grew up - a new horde of villainous squirrels - and I decided to try to fix the problem myself. And failed - the squirrels had bested me. They chewed through wood and around wire mesh to access their home, my attic.

So, yeah, not exactly something I was looking forward to spending money on, but learn a lesson from us. Pay John to save the day at the start of this story. It makes for a short story and you'll live happily ever after much sooner!

TL;DR: John is amazing. He's responsive, punctual and does awesome work.

Thanks for the great review. Happy to help you get your happily ever after!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control