Underhill's Landscaping

75 Howden Road Scarborough ON
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Brimley  >  Underhill's Landscaping

Review for Underhill's Landscaping

Very disappointed

As an aging couple, my husband and I found that our garden had gotten out of control during the 2016 season. We reached out to Underhill's for help in the Spring of 2017, hoping that they would get things under control.

They did come by and work all day on clearing out my gardens; well, all except the weediest one with the rose bushes. That one was missed.

The invoice claimed that they had edged and cultivated the gardens that they did weed, but it was not apparent that this was done.

Underhill's was also paid to do the first cut on our lawn. It too had gotten out of control. A day after their visit, the dandelions all stood up again; they had not been cut, just pushed down.

Despite the short-comings of their initial visit, I did ask them to come back for follow-ups, as recommended.

They never bothered to get back to me, despite repeated requests.

So, in the end, I completed the weeding and mulching of my gardens on my own. The result of that work was weeks of pain and discomfort due to my age. It took me all summer to get most of my gardens back under control.

I was extremely disappointed with the lack of interest shown by Underhill's.