Fix All One Call

Reviews for Fix All One Call

Paul M.
Paul M.

Glass shower install

When it came to do our bathroom we looked for 3 quotes like Mike Holmes say to do. We came across Kevin from Fixall. He came to the house on a sunday and took the time to explain the procedure. Measured our bathroom, returned in less time then promised. It looks great, I would recommend them to anyone looking for glass.

thank you.

Raymond Doner - realtor
Raymond Doner - realtor

Replaced Glass Backsplash

These guys are amazing... I asked them to replace a glass backsplash and to match it to a tile backsplash. After they installed it, i realized i wasn't satisfied with the colour (do to my own indiciveness), they replaced it free of charge. I was so amazed with the service I felt compelled to write my first review on a contractor.
Ray

Thank you Raymond!

MKC Toronto
MKC Toronto

Custom Cut Mirrors

I ordered two custom cut bevelled mirrors from Fix-All Glass and Mirror and they are both really beautiful. Their quote was the lowest, but the quality of the product, installation and service is exceptional. I would definitely recommend them highly.

MKC

Glad we could help.

More about Fix All One Call

At Fix All we take pride in finding and solving home and commercial based problems. Real techs for real problems. Rest assured when we are on the job you are in good hands. You have my word on it, Im Kevon Bayat, owner and operator of Fix All.
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Toronto?