West Coast Renovations

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Vancouver  >  West Coast Renovations

Reviews for West Coast Renovations

Sid in Vancouver
Sid in Vancouver

Kitchen renovation

I was referred to Jawaid by a coworker and finally decided to get my kitchen done. From start to finish he handled everything professionally and even put up with my barrage of questions. The kitchen looks amazing, beat all my expectations. Everyone on his team is very professional and the work looks like sometime you would see in a home magazine.

Bobbie  in Toronto
Bobbie in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

Extension/addition

Jawaid and his team did an outstanding job on our project. Very knowledgeable and professional. He completed our project on time and budget. I have recommended them to another friend and they too were extremely pleased with them.

Kourosh
Kourosh
1 review North Vancouver, BC

House remodeling

Jawaid was very easy to work with. As a busy physician with a growing family (specifically a 1.5 year old baby daughter), my wife and I didn't have a lot of spare time. We were looking to do some renovations to our new house in North Vancouver in 2 weeks and before we can move in. Jawaid was what made the experience great; he helped solve problems and was honest. He is a great contractor. He was always available when I had questions or wanted to see him (even multiple times). Thanks to his efforts, we had our dream house ready in two weeks as promised. Working with Jawaid was absolutely a pleasure. Would highly recommend him to everyone.

Kit from Vancouver
Kit from Vancouver

Kitchen Renovation

Renovated my kitchen last summer. They installed brand new set of custom-made cabinets. Superb job; finished in estimated time frame and great finishes and reasonable pricing. I would definitely hire them again for future projects.

ruby walji from Burnaby
ruby walji from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Townhouse

Jawaid and his team were professional and creative from initial consultation right through the end of the project. The workmanship is superb , they completed my project on time and budget . I recommend Jawaid and his team to family and friends with no hesitation. Contractors like this are rare.
Ruby W.

janice in Coquitlam
janice in Coquitlam
2 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

extensive renovation of exterior of home

Honest, reliable, on budget, on time...... it's true! Entire crew and all subcontractors were of equally high quality. Site was clean, crew were friendly, and I was kept informed the entire time. What they promised they delivered and they listened to me, as a woman I don't always find that happens. Have since hired them to do my foyer and powder room, even sent them to the Island to renovate a building at my vacation home! Would not hesitate to recommend them, in fact I have numerous times! :)

MacDonald
MacDonald

Kitchen Renovation

Our kitchen renovation was quoted as taking 6 weeks and it was done exceptionally and on time. The daily cleanup of our home was great...each evening the area was cleaned up and free of any mess. The attention to detail was wonderful...right down to having to redo and wall with the french doors to install a "doggy door". Jawaid's staff were always courteous and helpful and extremely patient with my children and family pet. I had a few minor changes that we done without question and in an extremely professional and friendly manner. A kitchen is a hard room to do without with a family with 3 children, however with Jawaid's team of effective and efficient staff the job was completed. Jawaid often stopped by to make sure things were going well and running smoothly. We would highly recommend Westcoast Renovations to anyone from one room to a whole house!!

South Granville, Vancouver West
South Granville, Vancouver West

Kitchen and Great room renovation

Jawaid and his team provided exceptional service before, during, and after the renovation. We felt our interests were well taken care of throughout the entire process all issues were handled professionally and promptly. While not uncommon in a renovation, we changed our minds on a number of occassions, and Jawaid and his crew demonstrated great patience with us. The project was completed on-time and on-budget, as promised. Our experience with Jawaid has been excellent and because of that, we have introduced West Coast Renovations to all our friends in the market for a contractor.

More about West Coast Renovations

Complete interior and exterior renovation. Specializing in Kitchen & Bathrooms.