Royal Stone Landscaping & Design

Interlocking Stone
3560 Rutherford Road, Unit 58 Woodbridge ON L4H 3T8
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Vaughan  >  Royal Stone Landscaping & Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Royal Stone Landscaping & Design

Scarborough Resident

We were considering replacing our current interlocking porch and driveway for several years now. We started looking at potential companies this Spring. We entertained several estimates with varying costs and timelines. I came across Royal Stone on HomeStars. There were positive reviews and also the fact that they had a showroom made a difference. It is always a good idea to go in and actually see samples, products and speak to someone face to face.

We visited the showroom and met with Mike. We gave us some options and provided us with some information. Mike came over the next week to do an estimate. Their estimate was higher than some of our previous estimates. We felt comfortable with our initial experience with Mike which contributed to our final decision. We decided later that same week to have our project be handled by Royal Stone. We visited their showroom one week after our initial visit to finalize the project.

Normally they have a 2 - 4 week wait period. Fortunately for us Mike was able to schedule us in the following week due to a delay in one of their scheduled jobs. Locates were done timely. The material was delivered on Wednesday that week and the job was completed by Friday of the same week. Ken (worksite manager) and the crew was excellent. They descended on my property like ants and they all knew exactly what was needed to be done and worked from 7 in the morning to 7 at night. I was amazed at the work the guys did. Being a larger company they had excellent coordination of the material and equipment, trucks etc to ensure that the project kept moving along without delays.

Mike and Ken was on site both days to get the job going and to check in on the progress with both the crew as well as us. Mike was great at answering questions and alieving our concerns. We were always able to reach him via phone, email or text. He came the next day after the job was complete to install our side entrance gate and even brought a few extra stones to be used as step stone for a short walkway to our back deck.

We are pleased with he outcome of the work thus far. Many neighbours and passerby have commented on the work. Some people have took the time to stop and inquire with us as to the further details about the company contact information etc.

Thanks to everyone at the Royal Stone Landscaping and Design Team.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed and positve review. Mike and the team are encouraged by your kind words.

The Royal Stone Team

James in Toronto

Shorty story, these guys did great work and I could not be happier with the job.
Long version, after having issue with a contractor who kept pushing back starting work I call royal stone for a quote. Mike was quick to come out and give me a quote. The price was around the range I expected for the job. Mike was great and responded quickly anytime I contacted him. The work done was amazing and my neighbours keep complementing the work. The attention to detail make all the difference and these guys nailed it. I would hire them again with out question. Well worth the money.

Job Price