Invision Hardwood & Decor

Floor Laying & Refinishing
391 Edgeley Blvd, Unit 6 Concord ON L4K4A7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Invision Hardwood & Decor
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

John in Oakville

We recently had a luxury vinyl floor installed in our basement by Invision Hardwood & Decor. From start to finish, we have been really pleased with the service that was provided by Dov, Roy and their crew. I can say with absolute certainty that you will not go wrong with engaging Invision for your flooring project.

We first met Dov at the Toronto Home Show and had a follow up consultation at the showroom. In each instance, it was immediately apparent that Dov was extremely knowledgeable about his products and took the time to assess what our living circumstances were to make the appropriate recommendations. We had an initial belief that laminate was our best option but after consultation with Dov, luxury vinyl was more appropriate to our needs. We do not regret that decision and appreciate the time that was taken to educate us on the flooring options available.

As will probably see from other reviews, Dov is very thorough in his explanation of the materials, options and installation process. We entered into the project knowing exactly what the work would entail and the anticipated timeline. From the removal of the existing carpet to the eventual floor replacement, everyone we dealt with from Invision was courteous and accommodating. The worksite was clean and there was no damage to the furniture that had to remain within the job site. The installers were hard-working and meticulous in their work.

In conclusion, we were extremely satisfied with the work that was done by Invision – both in terms of product and workmanship but also with the way we were treated as customers. I would highly recommend Invision for your flooring needs – you will not be disappointed.

CameroNet in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

I chose Invision due to the professionalism exhibited by Dov, as well as his thoroughness in explaining all facets of the installation (choosing of the flooring, baseboard replacement, nosing adjustment etc). The installers were terrific and did a great job - I was very impressed with their quality of work and care taken to leave my home in a very clean state afterwards. They even obsessed over a squeak that was there for many years, and managed to fix that as well. Thank you Dov and to your employees for a great job - I love my new floors!

Job Price

Robert- positive reviews have fuelled our business and provides the motivation to choose to work with excellent people like you. You never doubted us and always maintained a commitment to working with us. You deserved the premium service we are known for.
Thank you for all you're effort to make this pleasurable project for us to complete.
Dov, Roy and the Invision team.

We chose Invision based on all the positive reviews and we are very happy that we did. Roy helped us pick the right hardwood for our basement floor and he accommodated the delays we experienced. Everyone we dealt with was extremely helpful and professional. We love our new floors!

Job Price

Many thanks for taking the time to invest in our future with this review.
It's our goal to consistently and regularly provide a seamless experience from beginning to end. We are glad you felt this experience to the fullest.
Talk soon.....
Dov, Roy and the Invison team.

mtitchner in Toronto

We chose Invision based on so many positive reviews and are very happy with our decision. Dov and Roy were extremely helpful and patient with us as we chose our flooring for our new (to us) three story townhome in south Etobicoke. We presented the team with a few challenges...from changing our minds a few times, to a very tight timeline, to working with other contractors to meet our needs. Dov was patient, very knowledgeable, and detail oriented. The project was always explained to us in advance of proceeding with any work. The team that installed was impressive. They are obviously very experienced... fast, efficient, and finished the work far in advance of the predicted timeline. The work is impeccable and we are super happy with our new floors! Big shout out to Dov and the Invision team for a job well done!!

Job Price

Michael, thank you so much for acknowledging us for the efforts, both our workers and management. It's often that the upfront relationship and communication of your needs really helps to make things run and end smoothly. Both Michelle and you were great and easy to deal with. Your trust was greatly appreciated by us. We strongly believed we would come through on our timing commitment. What I'm real happy about is your choice to not refinish the second level floor and bite the bullet on replacing it. I think you'll agree that our insistence on that being considered made a huge difference.
Talk soon......
Dov, Roy and the Invision team

Paola in Toronto

I love my new floors and have nothing but positive things to say about Invision's customer service as well as the quality of their work.

Dov was professional, detailed and a pleasure to work with. Everything that was promised, was delivered in a timely manner... and from beginning to end, I felt I was in good hands.
I definitely recommend Dov and his team!

Hi Paola,
Thanks for reviewing us both her and on Facebook.
What I love most about our business together is being awarded this project without ever meeting! Email was our saviour. I wish to build Invision's name to a level that would allow running our business on the merit of the consistent comments and referral network we have worked hard to create and through positive interaction through the process.
I promised you'd be happy with your decision and im glad you are.

Gail McHardy from Toronto

I was very pleased with Invision's work - from the very beginning to the very end. I was also very pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the product and service was.
Roy, Dov and the team helped me select the right floor for my unit. We found the best wood and finish that would suit my expectation of an upgrade for the condo. Removal of the old laminate was quick and clean and the installation of the new hardwood and baseboards was excellent. Timelines were met. I'd definitely recommend Invision. They do outstanding work and I love my new floor!

Job Price

Hi Gail and thanks you for this review. Its always a pleasure to get the credit for helping people select their floors. Often the clients underestimate themselves, with good reason. Its a big purchase and the "what if i make a mistake" mindset takes over. Not to mention the gazillion choices. We have learned over time how to help ease the process and its that process which we employ that brings forward the ability to relax the mind and make wise choices. Enjoy the face lift we achieved together.
Dov, Roy and the Invision team.

Dov and his team helped me select the right floor without making me feel rushed. We found the best wood and finish that would suit my needs (a gorgeous white oak). My house is over 100 years old, so the installation team had to work very hard to make sure the floor was levelled (installed another subfloor). Timelines were met. I'd definitely recommend Invision.

Job Price

Fernando- my man! you promised a review months ago and you delivered. Never forgetting to check in with me at times and remind me that some special words were coming from you once your reno was done. I know how busy you were in that period and you sincerely wanted to share the photos of the floor with homestars so I thank you for that extra mile. Awaiting the next project.
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

nivart in Maple

Second time using Invision
Roy and his team are wonderful. Very professional. Started and finished the on time. Amazing job done on the floors and the baseboards.
I would highly recommend Invision.

Job Price

Hi Nivart- we love our repeat clients and need your guys to share your voice here. It solidifies what we do and shares with others the importance of our relationship building. You summery of us it direct and to the point, thanks for you this note.
Talk soon....
Dov, Roy and the Invision team

Invision Hardwood in Oakville

I would highly & have recommended Invision Hardwood to my friends & all who read this endorsement.
Everyone was extremely helpful & professional - Roy, Dov & Pina at Invision. The installers, John & Daniel were excellent and did a great good.
The floors look fantastic!
Thank you all!
Best regards, Marilyn & Jean (Trottier/Beaulieu)

Job Price

Hi Guys, its not often enough to meet people as kind as the two of you. Your efforts in making things easy for us which in turn you also benefited from never went unnoticed.
Thanks you for the unconditional trust you offered us and in turn i hope you can enjoy your new space for a very long time. It was our pleasure to get to know you. Your review is much appreciated.
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

Susan  in Toronto

My friend referred me to Invision Hardwood. Dov was very knowledgeable and detail oriented. He persuaded my husband that a 1960s house could use some new floors. We selected lauzon beechwood, and only part of the house had new floors. I realized after seeing the result, that the new hardwood floors did not match the old laminate, and requested for the whole house to be redone with the same uninform and matching look. The guys returned and quickly and efficiently with just enough materials, managed to complete the whole project on time within a week, before we moved into the house. I was quite pleased and amazed at the result, the new light floors did wonders to the look of the house, modernizing it.

Roy is a kind man to talk to, he is friendly and understood our needs, as he managed the project.

One thing I wished they would have done is given us a discount as it was a referral, and they could have added the rounded quarter trims for free or with some discount.

Though the price per square footage was very expensive, the timely and great result is notable.

Job Price

Hi Susan, this was an incredible project to be involved with. There was a tremendous effort put into this home with tight timelines.

Needing to complete a full home of floors while removing the old wood floors, sanding all stairs to match and then installing a new railing. All while working toward painters arriving to work along side us.

The additional work of changing the kitchen and hallway ceramics to hardwood just after being done the original agreement called for our service level to move up a notch. We were able to rearrange ourselves and knock it off just in time. Extra effort was the key here, without that effort we may not have succeeded as you wished.
It all came together and we ended up coming through with flying colours, as you have so kindly noted.

We are thrilled to have earned your business by way of referral and made sure to always take that into consideration most notably in a level of service and care that makes us unique.
Thank you for everything you have offered to us

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood flooring, Lauzon Distinctive Wood Floors,Superior Wood Flooring, Kentwood Wood and Vinyl Collections, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Luxury vinyl,Cork,Laminate and Leather] with Uniclick's locking systems, , Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Wood, laminate and Vinyl floors,

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburgh Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residential/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.