Invision Hardwood & Decor

391 Edgeley Blvd, Unit 6 Concord ON L4K4A7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Woodbridge  >  Invision Hardwood & Decor

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

mtitchner in Toronto

We chose Invision based on so many positive reviews and are very happy with our decision. Dov and Roy were extremely helpful and patient with us as we chose our flooring for our new (to us) three story townhome in south Etobicoke. We presented the team with a few challenges...from changing our minds a few times, to a very tight timeline, to working with other contractors to meet our needs. Dov was patient, very knowledgeable, and detail oriented. The project was always explained to us in advance of proceeding with any work. The team that installed was impressive. They are obviously very experienced... fast, efficient, and finished the work far in advance of the predicted timeline. The work is impeccable and we are super happy with our new floors! Big shout out to Dov and the Invision team for a job well done!!

Michael, thank you so much for acknowledging us for the efforts, both our workers and management. It's often that the upfront relationship and communication of your needs really helps to make things run and end smoothly. Both Michelle and you were great and easy to deal with. Your trust was greatly appreciated by us. We strongly believed we would come through on our timing commitment. What I'm real happy about is your choice to not refinish the second level floor and bite the bullet on replacing it. I think you'll agree that our insistence on that being considered made a huge difference.
Talk soon......

Paola in Toronto

I love my new floors and have nothing but positive things to say about Invision's customer service as well as the quality of their work.

Dov was professional, detailed and a pleasure to work with. Everything that was promised, was delivered in a timely manner... and from beginning to end, I felt I was in good hands.
I definitely recommend Dov and his team!

Hi Paola,
Thanks for reviewing us both her and on Facebook.
What I love most about our business together is being awarded this project without ever meeting! Email was our saviour. I wish to build Invision's name to a level that would allow running our business on the merit of the consistent comments and referral network we have worked hard to create and through positive interaction through the process.
I promised you'd be happy with your decision and im glad you are.

Gail McHardy from Toronto

I was very pleased with Invision's work - from the very beginning to the very end. I was also very pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the product and service was.
Roy, Dov and the team helped me select the right floor for my unit. We found the best wood and finish that would suit my expectation of an upgrade for the condo. Removal of the old laminate was quick and clean and the installation of the new hardwood and baseboards was excellent. Timelines were met. I'd definitely recommend Invision. They do outstanding work and I love my new floor!

Hi Gail and thanks you for this review. Its always a pleasure to get the credit for helping people select their floors. Often the clients underestimate themselves, with good reason. Its a big purchase and the "what if i make a mistake" mindset takes over. Not to mention the gazillion choices. We have learned over time how to help ease the process and its that process which we employ that brings forward the ability to relax the mind and make wise choices. Enjoy the face lift we achieved together.
Dov, Roy and the Invision team.

Dov and his team helped me select the right floor without making me feel rushed. We found the best wood and finish that would suit my needs (a gorgeous white oak). My house is over 100 years old, so the installation team had to work very hard to make sure the floor was levelled (installed another subfloor). Timelines were met. I'd definitely recommend Invision.

Fernando- my man! you promised a review months ago and you delivered. Never forgetting to check in with me at times and remind me that some special words were coming from you once your reno was done. I know how busy you were in that period and you sincerely wanted to share the photos of the floor with homestars so I thank you for that extra mile. Awaiting the next project.
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

nivart in Maple

Second time using Invision
Roy and his team are wonderful. Very professional. Started and finished the on time. Amazing job done on the floors and the baseboards.
I would highly recommend Invision.

Hi Nivart- we love our repeat clients and need your guys to share your voice here. It solidifies what we do and shares with others the importance of our relationship building. You summery of us it direct and to the point, thanks for you this note.
Talk soon....

Invision Hardwood in Oakville

I would highly & have recommended Invision Hardwood to my friends & all who read this endorsement.
Everyone was extremely helpful & professional - Roy, Dov & Pina at Invision. The installers, John & Daniel were excellent and did a great good.
The floors look fantastic!
Thank you all!
Best regards, Marilyn & Jean (Trottier/Beaulieu)

Hi Guys, its not often enough to meet people as kind as the two of you. Your efforts in making things easy for us which in turn you also benefited from never went unnoticed.
Thanks you for the unconditional trust you offered us and in turn i hope you can enjoy your new space for a very long time. It was our pleasure to get to know you. Your review is much appreciated.
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

Susan  in Toronto

My friend referred me to Invision Hardwood. Dov was very knowledgeable and detail oriented. He persuaded my husband that a 1960s house could use some new floors. We selected lauzon beechwood, and only part of the house had new floors. I realized after seeing the result, that the new hardwood floors did not match the old laminate, and requested for the whole house to be redone with the same uninform and matching look. The guys returned and quickly and efficiently with just enough materials, managed to complete the whole project on time within a week, before we moved into the house. I was quite pleased and amazed at the result, the new light floors did wonders to the look of the house, modernizing it.

Roy is a kind man to talk to, he is friendly and understood our needs, as he managed the project.

One thing I wished they would have done is given us a discount as it was a referral, and they could have added the rounded quarter trims for free or with some discount.

Though the price per square footage was very expensive, the timely and great result is notable.

Hi Susan, this was an incredible project to be involved with. There was a tremendous effort put into this home with tight timelines.

Needing to complete a full home of floors while removing the old wood floors, sanding all stairs to match and then installing a new railing. All while working toward painters arriving to work along side us.

The additional work of changing the kitchen and hallway ceramics to hardwood just after being done the original agreement called for our service level to move up a notch. We were able to rearrange ourselves and knock it off just in time. Extra effort was the key here, without that effort we may not have succeeded as you wished.
It all came together and we ended up coming through with flying colours, as you have so kindly noted.

We are thrilled to have earned your business by way of referral and made sure to always take that into consideration most notably in a level of service and care that makes us unique.
Thank you for everything you have offered to us

Jennifer from Mississauga

Invision supplied our Superior hardwood and completed the installation. Roy and his entire team were great to deal with from the first day I walked into their showroom. Roy was patient and informative at my first visit. He answered all of my questions and I felt that he was being completely honest with me regarding the pros and cons of the various products and suppliers. He wasn't just telling me something to make a sale.
He diligently follow up with me and I truly felt that he wanted to earn my business. The hardwood was delivered on time and in good condition. The installers were very knowledgeable and experienced. They had minimal waste and the hardwood is installed perfectly.
It is without hesitation that I would recommend Invision to anyone looking for hardwood flooring and/or installation!

Hi Jennifer, thanks you for this review. I am glad you are happy with all we did. Also- Thank you for of us first when needing some other trades and believing that we would only associate with like minded people. Good luck with our referrals.

Hermas and Lesley of Brampton

We chose Invision Hardwood and Décor for our flooring renovation project after visiting their booth at The National Home Show and checking out their glowing references on the HomeStars website. As well, they carried the flooring product brand we wanted, Torlys. The project involved replacing existing flooring in the main hallway and kitchen of our home with a visual flow-through effect. We also wanted the baseboards replaced in the kitchen to match those in the hallway. A short flight of steps down to the family room of our split level home needed to be integrated visually. After consulting with Dov Brandes we decided on Torlys EverTile for the hallway and kitchen and custom made maplewood stair treads to cover the existing steps, stained to colour match the floor in the family room. Throughout the selection process Dov was very attentive to our needs and detailed questions, while providing vital input on aesthetics and product choice. We were given samples to view at home for compatibility with existing decor. Once we decided and signed off on a detailed contract and statement of work, the project was carried out in three stages: demolition, installation and finishing, all completed in a remarkably efficient three days plus a short final visit by Dov to review the work and apply finishing touches. As well, Dov and his partner Roy Yonash provided oversight throughout the project. We are impressed with the efficiency of the operation and delighted with the result. Invision delivered what they promised and more. The work crews were hardworking and consultative even on small details, worked long hours, carefully cleaned up at the end of each day and disposed of the debris.
Our decision to use Invision was amply justified. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for superior quality, delivered at reasonable cost and on time.
Thank you Dov, Roy, and your personable and competent work crew: John (demolition), Johnny, Daniel, Chris (floor and baseboards) and Danny (stairs).

Hermas-you have filled me with pride reading this review.
I have always known of your happiness but didn't expect the time and effort you've put into this review. A very big thanks to you for propping us up. Lesley and you have always been so pleasant and easy going which for us is the secret ingredient to an amazing experience for us both. Enjoy the floors/stairs.

Talk soon.... Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood floors, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Cork, Laminate and Leather], Preverco Wood Floors, Lauzon Wood Floors, Anderson Wood Floors, Kentwood's Wood Floor Collection, Wickham Wood Floors, Superior Wood Floors, Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Laminate and Wood Floors, Fuzion Laminate and Wood Floors, Tarkett Laminate Floors, Ancestral Wood Floors, Teragren Bamboo Floors and Nadurra Bamboo Floors and BONA cleaners for hardwood and laminate.
If carpeting is for you then the long respected name of Coronet Carpet by Beauliue of Canada is certain to satisfy your needs, styles and bugets along with their program of fine area rugs.

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburg Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residentail/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.