Invision Hardwood & Decor

Floor Laying & Refinishing
391 Edgeley Blvd, Unit 6 Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Invision Hardwood & Decor
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

Marina S in Vaughan

I was recently going through out files and found the invoice for our hardwood floors which were installed by Invision Hardwood and Decor.
I was shocked when the date on the invoice reminded me that we had our floors installed December 1998.
Our floors look amazing. After 3 kids, a dog, a cat and lots and lots of traffic, they look as good as day one.
We have not had any issues or disappointments. I would recommend Invision Hardwood and Decor to everyone requiring their services.

Job Price
Maggie in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent work! I would highly recommend this Company. The price was reasonable and the service is top grade. The painters were on time, professional, and did an exceptional job. Would not hesitate to call on them again!

Job Price