Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

Paul Maranger from Toronto
Paul Maranger from Toronto

Hardwood flooring installation

Hardwood flooring is a commodity. Everyone has the same product. What is critical is the advice, after sales service, and the installation. Everyone at Invision is fantastic. The result is far better than expected. At my house warming party, everyone raved about the hardwood floorings and the basement vinyl wood look floors. What's best of all, you deal directly with the owners, Roy and Dov.

Very true. All of it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and helping others to recognize we are a reliable and reputable outfit.
Folks- Mr. Paul Maranger is a respected realtor who’s standards exceed that of the average person. Bravo to you for always being an excellent customer.
Talk soon...

ChrisW in Toronto
ChrisW in Toronto

Hardwood Flooring Purchase

905-669-8300
391 Edgeley Blvd, Unit 6
Vaughan
L4K

I met Roy and Dov at the Home Show in early 2018 and soon went to their location to look at options for purchasing flooring for our townhouse, as we were replacing the floors on the first and second floors. They have a great store, lots of options, big space, very friendly and knowledgeable!

We had a delay in construction so went back this October to finalize our decision and Roy was very patient as we still weren't sure what colour and brand to go with and he reviewed and laid out several ideas for us. We took home several options and decided on a Superior wood product. Our floor presented several challenges (weird angles, very uneven subfloor, etc.) but they were able to provide a lot of tips and advice on what to do, and what options I had as I was doing the installation myself.

Roy had the product delivered to our place within 2 weeks, including the custom floor vents, hardwood treads for the stairs and bullnose for other stairs and landings. John was also very friendly and together we unloaded 50 boxes in no time.

I highly recommend them; great line of products, very friendly and very knowledgeable and were a great help in answering my many questions and concerns. I would definitely purchase from them again.

Once complete, I will add some pictures to showcase the great product.

Chris

Chris- as always our goal
is to treat people the way we would wish to be treated. We know it’s a tough and confusing decision and that in general people need guidance and understanding about our industry. We proven to be different and will continue to offer what smade us successful.
Thank you for acknowledging us.

Dolata in Vaughan
Dolata in Vaughan

Custom residence build

I had a positive experience with Invision from stepping in the front door. Friendly and courteous staff, Product and installation knowledge was exceptional and key in helping select our floors. At one point even suggested I check out other retailers who might carry different products. I want you to know that this speaks volumes about your company- that you listening to customers and are more concerned with their needs than getting a sale- and that’s someone who I want to give my business to! Not to mention as a walk in off the street gave competitive pricing for the same product as other retailers. Invision even contacted the manufacturer to ensure we could get our chosen floor in a timeframe that kept our schedule on track. Would highly recommend and definitely use again!!

Jess- you and Randy were another example of why we love our work. I'd like to think we're lucky but we have worked to hard to develop a business that sets forward a consistent experience. Fortunately most clients and reasonable visitors agree.

Grace from Richmond Hill
Grace from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Engineered Hardwood Floor

What an amazing experience in dealing with Invision Hardwood & Decor. Right from the start, Dov was extremely helpful in taking the time to show me various options and explain in great detail about the different products they had to offer and which would ideally meet our needs. Once we narrowed it down he made the whole process smooth and seamless. I am extremely satisfied with their service, honesty and professionalism. I would highly recommend this company if you want to deal with knowledgeable people and the opportunity to visit an organized showroom with a wide beautiful selection of various flooring options.
A 5 star company in every way.

Hi Grace- its rare that people walk out of the showroom and within an hour create their google review. From that point onward i think we knew we can count on each other and you've been a gem of a client. Now that things are concluding I can safely pat myself on the back for being right about you.
I wish you all the luck and success completing the renovations and moving in. Im hoping I can get some nice photos once your all done.
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

Gina in Toronto
Gina in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main floor carpet replacement

We wanted to replace carpets and tiled hallway on our main floor with hardwood. Invision gave us advice on type of wood, how best to deal with some transition areas and were great at scheduling our project as quickly as possible. The install team did a great job they were prompt and worked efficiently to get things done ASAP. The floors look great and we’re really happy we selected Invision to work with.

Grace/Pierre- after we clear some small details
we were able to focus, buckle down and accomplish the tasks. I know there was always some reservations on how we would professionally transition but the outcome says it all!!!! A little subfloor sanding and hardwood planting é voila. I'm looking forward to seeing things once all back together.
Im hoping that now we have won your trust we can complete the staircase in the new year.
Talk soon.....

N Monardo in Vaughan
N Monardo in Vaughan

Great selection and service!

We used Invision Hardwood for our basement flooring. We could not be happier with the flooring we chose. We went with a beautiful vinyl by Twelve Oaks. The planks are about 8-9 inches wide and it looks amazing in our basement! People keep telling us that it looks just like hardwood! I went to several different flooring shops before going to Invision, and Invision had the best selection and price. I couldn't believe how many samples they had to choose from. Pina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took the time to answer all of our questions. She encouraged me to take home a bunch of large samples so that I could see them in my basement and be sure of my final choice. Noone else offered me that service! The flooring was delivered when promised. I highly recommend Invision Flooring for their service, prices and selection!

Hi Nadia, what a wonderful read first thing in the morning. Thank you.
Your review will help others to recognize we exist and what we want to offer to our visitors.
You made a great choice both in product and supplier. We wish you happiness with your choice as long as you own that home.

Sharon Rocks/Beach
Sharon Rocks/Beach

Vinyl flooring installed on Dining Room wall

Had a great experience with Invision. My initial contact at Invision was with Dov. We spoke at great length about my project. He asked many questions and made me aware of things I hadn't thought about with respect to the install. I then sent him pictures and we discussed and agreed to the entire project on the phone. He was very thorough and detailed. The installer Emil arrived on the agreed date and was very pleasant to work with. The job was done quickly, efficiently and with no surprises. He too paid great attention to detail. For the record, I also received a quote from another flooring company and they told me I was stuck with one option for my trim at the end of the wall. I was not pleased. When I spoke with Dov, he offered MANY options as a solution for the trim. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Invision to anyone looking for a floor or wall install!

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for treating us like a professional outfit and not just flooring contractors.
It makes the job much more rewarding for us.
Your project was very inspiring and we look forward to more quality business partners as a result of your review.

Sheri R in Vaughan
Sheri R in Vaughan

Hardwood Floor replacement and stairs refinishing

Replaced parquet flooring on main floor with hardwood as well as had stairs refinished to match floors. From the selection of the hardwood to finished product, Roy was very helpful, honest in the cost and effort and accommodating to any changes that I needed. I've had quite a bit of work done in my house over the last few months and this was by far the largest work and the least painful work done. They were professional, started and finished on time. The work was marvelous. You may find cheaper quotes, but this companies delivers what they promise. The whole job was about 4 1/2 days.

Sheri,
We must thank you as well for this opportunity. In today's environment it is not easy to share with people why we are well suited and positioned to provide a great service. This amazing testimonial really speak proud and tells a story of who are and what we do.
Long live your floors.

lorne
lorne

install wood floors throughout house.

Great company to deal with. I dealt with Dov. He is very professional . Dov outlined everything that he was going to do as well as quoted a price. . They show up as scheduled to do the work. Great quality work. Cleaned up after the work was completed. Very happy with this company. With all the wood companies out there it is good to know a company that still cares about the quality of the work they do and stand behind their product.

Lorne- you have positioned us exactly how we believe we deserve to be viewed. It also sounds better coming from our customers then from us.
We cant claim perfection every moment, but we can strive for a near perfect record. Frankly, until using other companies its hard to compare. Knowing that you have an extensive and vast resource to trades we are humbled by your satisfaction.
Talk soon...

tonydit_2000 in Milton
tonydit_2000 in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Hardwood Floor

After a long search for a hardwood flooring company that had a great selection we came across Invision Hardwood. We needed to complete a big project so naturally I was very nervous about selecting the "perfect" hardwood and colour. We first met Pina who was welcoming and friendly. We then met Dov took his time to explain the products he carried. He had great insight, was knowledgeable and courteous . From the time we met him to the delivery of the hardwood everything was seamless. I would recommend Invision Hardwood and Decor for any project big or small. The customer service is phenomenal, the selection is fantastic and the project was completed to perfection. Exactly what I wanted!!

Hi Tony,
I know how difficult this process was for Jen to narrow down the right floor for her. Thankfully we did it.
It's gratifying to know that after seeing some other outfits, including direct competitors that what really stood out was how comfortable our environment felt to you. Thank you for telling us how we stood out and your appreciation to our service standards. Our hope is to be able to obtain more shoppers to earn the experience you did.
Best of luck

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood flooring, Lauzon Distinctive Wood Floors,Superior Wood Flooring, Kentwood Wood and Vinyl Collections, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Luxury vinyl,Cork,Laminate and Leather] with Uniclick's locking systems, , Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Wood, laminate and Vinyl floors,

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburgh Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residential/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.