Invision Hardwood & Decor

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Invision Hardwood & Decor

Reviews for Invision Hardwood & Decor

Rocco in Toronto

I was about to replace my entire hardwood floor before I spoke with Invision. The took the time and patience to explain everything in clear detail including the benefits of refinishing vs replacing. Communication was always clear, constant and quick between Invision and I. That was a huge plus as I had MANY questions as this was my first real renovation job.

Quotes were provided in a timely manner, options were discussed and Invision was always aware of my budget and staying within what I was comfortable with spending. Both in person, over the phone and through email Invision constantly provided a level of pleasant and quick service.

The job itself was amazing! Not only did Invision execute on the job but they also provided design opinions and on site meetings to discuss potential alternatives and identify issues ahead of time. Invision showed flexibility and strong professionalism and knowledge of their craft throughout the entire process. Clean up was great and completed within the time that was promised and there were no surprises in terms of costs as well!

Absolutely amazing transformation of our floors and I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be recommending Invision to family and friends after receiving this top notch service.

Rocco, thank you for such a kind and pleasant review.
It's really great to repetitively receive such great comments with particular recognition to our efforts as a team.
We look for clients that are willing to take this team approach. Certainly we are hired for our skill and professionalism. We don't need help there.
Where team effort is really felt is in the trust clients offer for being able to enter and work in the home while you go to work. To leave us to do our work, provide us a clear and clean space to work in and allow us to deliver the results that is so highly spoken about.
It's important for us to be recognized and a reputable business for profit but to also deliver on a strategy of good service and that is really hard to cost compare.
Striving for good relationships will tend to win both Invison and the client a happy ending.

Bought a house and the old carpeting needed to be replaced. The team explained all our options in the show room. Floors were replaced in under 2 days and cost was as quoted (no surprises). Installation, cleanup and overall service was great!

Fantastic to see your review here. We're humbled for it.
It clearly suggests our no nonsense approach to getting things done well, on time and without surprise costs.
We are well known for delivering on a high level given the space, time and trust to plan, prepare and execute.
Enjoy the floors.
Have an amazing holiday and we look forward to more work together- perhaps the painting next?

Talk soon.....

The Kings in Huntsville in Vaughan

This was an amazing transformation from a storage basement to a modern, comfortable, beautiful family room with a fireplace. We are so happy that we met Roy at the Toronto Home Show and chose the Antique Impressions hardwood flooring for this reno. Roy and Pina could not have been more helpful with all of our requests & the best part was the very competitive pricing. Thank you for recommending this product. It looks beautiful & everyone who has seen the room comments on the flooring. It was well worth the investment.

So true.
It's so easy to justify the price of a quality floor and a professional job after obtaining them. For most the difficulty is to appreciate this in the buying process. Thankfully you are one of the few that were able to do that, and for that we are grateful.
Enjoy your floors for as long as you remain in the home.

Talk soon.....

Eikon in Toronto

I rarely give anything a 5 star rating, but in this case, its well deserved.

I heard about Invision from a neighbor, and knowing the level of quality he was taking in his whole-home reno, I figured they must be worth a look. A quick visit here showed me the already fantastic rating, so I gave them a call and setup a meeting shortly after.

We dealt with Roy the entire time. From our first meeting at the showroom to job completion, he was friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable about all the options we had to consider. He made several visits to our home, before, during, and after the job was complete to make sure all the details were worked out, measurements were correct, etc, and I'll give him extra points for indulging me on my ever growing list of alternate options and changing plans.

Once we had settled on everything, Greg and Derek came in to install the floors. They did just under 1000 sqFt of flooring, as well as baseboard for almost the entire house (including tile areas that were not part of the hardwood install) in 2.5 days. They were fast, professional, no-nonsense, and they did an excellent job.

After they left, Danny came in to redo 12 stairs for us. He stripped them all, refastened them to tighten up all the old loose seams, measured, cut, sanded, stained, and installed new treads and risers in 2 days. His on-site staining color match to the engineered hardwood was almost bang on. Very impressive.

We are so happy with everyone at Invision and the great work they did in under a week. Our home feels like a completely different place now. Our floors no longer creak, and our stairs no longer squeak. Don't hesitate to give them a call!

Thanks guys!

What a wonderful review.

It's rare to have people detail their satisfaction as you have. It truly expresses what we are about and what the goal is for each client.
The appreciation for this review is beyond words.

Keeping our business tight means we can offer this level of service from start to finish, it is the way we have chosen to operate.

It sounds like your ready to enjoy many years of compliments and love your home every time you walk in.

We look forward to seeing your after photos.
Please send them to [email protected]
Happy holidays

Julie
1 review Pickering, ON

Dov and his team of very talented professionals were great! Dov communicated with us at every turn and often came to the house to ensure we were getting a top quality result! This job was completed within my requested time frame even after we added refinishing the staircase to the mix. Thank you for a job well done.

Thanks Julie- my pleasure.
I had such a good time relating with you guys. Such an honest, warm felt relationship . You guys being small business owners as well really appreciated and understood all that goes into a good service. Thanks you for making it so easy to extend our great service to you.
Talk soon...
Dov, Roy and the Invison team

Sonia in Toronto

Dov, Roy and colleagues gave excellent advice and information regarding the various hardwood products, installation and warranties. Service was professional and friendly, with no pressure to buy.
I am very happy with my new floor and would definitely refer my friends to Invision.

Sonia- I saw the photos you sent in post install. Everything looks great and really fits the decor.
I’m glad we found this right fit for you. Sometimes the process is quick and other times more complicated. Most important is that your happy and truly do have a top quality product. One you can be proud of.
Talk soon...

GK in Vaughan

Roy and his team at Invision Hardwood did an amazing job installing our hardwood floors and refinishing our stairs. Roy, Danny and John were a pleasure to work with from the beginning to end. They were extremely knowledgeable and did a flawless job with an attention to detail that I would have never imagined. The project started on time and was finished early. We had our entire 3,000 sq foot house and stairs done in 7 days. Thanks Guys!

This is a wonderful to read. Great feedback and exactly what we strive and stand for. You have offered us the chance to gain more great people like yourselves to work with. Roy and I can’t thank you enough for being so hospital to everyone and wish you a fantastic holiday season in you upgraded home.

Yerex in Vaughan

I have used Invision several times over past couple of years. The have been consistently professional and have provided top notch service. They have provided excellent advice and suggestions, have been on or below budget and have accommodated urgent and difficult scheduling. I highly recommend Invision they have made my jobs easier.

Jacob yerex

Hi Jacob- thanks for providing us all this recent work in your condo units.
It’s always great to have the chance to service our clients using the full spectrum of our services. We never wish water damage on clients floors, especially one we initially put in, but the replacement floor looked great as well and fingers crossed no more leaks.
Your other unit got a real facelift with the floor sanding, painting and trim. Ready for an easy sale.
We’ll always be there for you. You’ve been a class act client.

Marina S in Vaughan

I was recently going through out files and found the invoice for our hardwood floors which were installed by Invision Hardwood and Decor.
I was shocked when the date on the invoice reminded me that we had our floors installed December 1998.
Our floors look amazing. After 3 kids, a dog, a cat and lots and lots of traffic, they look as good as day one.
We have not had any issues or disappointments. I would recommend Invision Hardwood and Decor to everyone requiring their services.

Simply unbelievable!
Love it.
Dov, Roy and the Invision Team

More about Invision Hardwood & Decor

At Invision Hardwood & Decor we are more than your average hardwood floor retailers, we bring a unique expertise. Our spacious showroom offers a look into the possibilities of a complete room makeover. Hardwood flooring in combination with our complementary specialties which include painting, decorative trim mouldings, stairs and small scale tile projects can transform an average space into a spectacular retreat for your everyday enjoyment. A simple home imporovement completed by our qualified tradesmen can add significant value and pride to home ownership.
We call this “Interior Vision”, and it’s a complimentary service we offer exclusively to our customers.

Our vast list of hardwood floor laying & refinishing brands include; Mercier Wood flooring, Lauzon Distinctive Wood Floors,Superior Wood Flooring, Kentwood Wood and Vinyl Collections, Torlys Smart Floors [Wood,Luxury vinyl,Cork,Laminate and Leather] with Uniclick's locking systems, , Quick Step Laminate Floors, Twelve Oaks Wood, laminate and Vinyl floors,

Our painting projects are splashed with colour using Manor Hall and Pure Performance lines of paint by Pittsburgh Paints, the industries premier paint brand.

Our services include;
FLOORING- Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Hardwood Repairs, Custom Staining and Carpeting.

STAIRCASES- Install New Pre-Stained or Painted Stair Treads and Riser as well as Refinshing, Staining or Painting of existing Staircases.

DECORATIVE TRIM- New Basebaords, Door/Window Casings, Crown Moulding and Wall Panelling.

PAINTING & STAINING- Interior/ Exterior, Residential/Commercial, Drywall Repairs and Stucco Spray, Custom Floor Stain Matches

WALLPAPERING- Residential/Commercial

Let our "Interior Vision" work for you. Hope to hear from you soon.